Forum Settings
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2021 11:52 PM

Oct 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Rimuru deals with milliam
While shion deals with clayman it seems
Good info about diabolo
Mei-o_ScarlettMar 26, 2021 12:08 AM
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Mar 26, 2021 12:00 AM

Jan 2008
Mei_White said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
Good backstory about diabolo

Not really a backstory about Diablo. It was more about Rouge/Crimson. We just saw Diablo's unique skill, and that Rouge knew about Noir/Diablo.

I've no doubt that Rimuru will take care of the "curse" on Milim.

Loved seeing Shion beat the snot out of Clayman.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Mar 26, 2021 4:52 AM
Oct 2020
kevin_video said:
Mei_White said:
Good backstory about diabolo

Not really a backstory about Diablo. It was more about Rouge/Crimson. We just saw Diablo's unique skill, and that Rouge knew about Noir/Diablo.

I've no doubt that Rimuru will take care of the "curse" on Milim.

Loved seeing Shion beat the snot out of Clayman.
i have a feeling since guy crismon is the main demon lord this means he is much stronger then rimuru
Mar 26, 2021 8:01 AM

Jan 2012
The story around Clayman is too long and boring for me. I can't wait until he is defeated and the story to move on
Yesterday is history...
Tomorrow is a mystery...
And...
Today is a gift, that's why it's called present.
Mar 26, 2021 9:36 AM

Jan 2021
Aah, seeing Shion beat the shit out of Clayman sure is satisfying. Can't wait for him to bite the dust although I wish Rimuru would kill him himself. Also Guy is just bending the rules however he likes, the little shit.
Mar 26, 2021 11:00 AM

Sep 2014
Was surprised that Clayman didn't just drop dead after that pummeling from Shion.
Mar 26, 2021 11:16 AM
Jan 2021
Honestly, it was pretty great this bitch Clayman really just acting call cool and shit, but we'll see how he'll turn out once he gets defeated.
Mar 27, 2021 3:45 AM
Apr 2020
Fuck Clayman. Got shit on by Shion lol. That seems weird that Shion was able to pummel a demon lord but whatever. I hope Rimuru helps milim. Cool to find out that Diablo is one of the OG demons.

Mar 29, 2021 12:05 AM

Jul 2015
Elior21 said:

i have a feeling since guy crismon is the main demon lord this means he is much stronger then rimuru

I agree but I would still say that he can put up a fight like Milim or Veldora can. I'm under the assumption that Rimuru is as strong as Milim and that he's underestimating himself. But hell, I could be wrong. Also I think that even if what you say is true, they don't have to be enemies. Rimuru might make a new friend... idk lol
Mar 29, 2021 2:11 PM

Jul 2015
irondark30 said:
Elior21 said:

I agree but I would still say that he can put up a fight like Milim or Veldora can. I'm under the assumption that Rimuru is as strong as Milim and that he's underestimating himself. But hell, I could be wrong. Also I think that even if what you say is true, they don't have to be enemies. Rimuru might make a new friend... idk lol

interesting, but where are you getting these rankings from?
irondark30Mar 30, 2021 4:19 AM
Mar 29, 2021 11:33 PM

Jul 2015
irondark30 said:
irondark30 said:

interesting, but where are you getting these rankings from?

well ok but you have to at least put a spoiler tag. Between Elior21 and me, you're the only one with source material information and neither of us asked for it. And for me personally it's fun speculating.
irondark30Mar 30, 2021 4:22 AM
Mar 29, 2021 11:58 PM

Jul 2015
tlica said:
irondark30 said:

well ok but you have to at least put a spoiler tag. Between Elior21 and me, you're the only one with source material information and neither of us asked for it. And for me personally it's fun speculating.

You are right I have no right to spoil you or others since idk how to put one I will delete it.
it's fine, when you go through popular shows with episode discussion, I believe the forum moderator reminds the users to use spoiler tags. So you would've figured out eventually. Here's how to use it: [spoiler]your text here[spoiler] but change the direction of the dash lol.

But now I do have a question. In the manga it's stated that pre-demonlord, Milim had magiscules 10 greater than Rimuru. Now that he's a demon lord it was further stated, when he gave diablo a name, that he has magiscules 10x greater than he previously possessed. So here's my question.
irondark30Mar 30, 2021 4:23 AM
Mar 30, 2021 4:06 AM

Jul 2015
tlica said:
irondark30 said:
it's fine, when you go through popular shows with episode discussion, I believe the forum moderator reminds the users to use spoiler tags. So you would've figured out eventually. Here's how to use it: [spoiler]your text here[spoiler] but change the direction of the dash lol.

But now I do have a question. In the manga it's stated that pre-demonlord, Milim had magiscules 10 greater than Rimuru. Now that he's a demon lord it was further stated, when he gave diablo a name, that he has magiscules 10x greater than he previously possessed. So here's my question.
nah you're totally fine. I see, that explaination explains a lot of things. I guess I have a new appreciation for the power rankings/system.
irondark30Mar 30, 2021 1:57 PM
May 24, 2021 11:28 AM
Jul 2017
xzaunu said:
Fuck Clayman. Got shit on by Shion lol. That seems weird that Shion was able to pummel a demon lord but whatever. I hope Rimuru helps milim. Cool to find out that Diablo is one of the OG demons.

From what I gather there's a significant difference between Demon Lord and True Demon Lord. Clayman is the former and therefore not nearly as powerful as a real one. He's just acknowledged as one. So Shion, now a Wicked Oni was more than enough for him.
Jul 20, 2021 9:28 AM
Jul 2018
I hope Rimuru wins this Walpurgis thing! Do your best Rimuru!
May 17, 2023 5:04 AM
Jul 2018
The fight has begun! This is so immersing, I love it! Clayman got punched a bunch of times by Shion and he couldn't even evade Rimuru's subordinate who is not a demon lord! How laughable!

Beretta fell in love with Ramiris, aww how adorable and cute!! Also, is what Guy mentioned "Noir" is he Diablo? Ooh I was right.
Mar 26, 8:49 PM
Nov 2022
It's so funny to see Clayman hit by Shion's punch combo (・∀・) He's not a true demon king, worse he's on par with Shion, I think he's the weakest of all the kings

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 4 Discussion

Vindstot - Jul 24, 2015

12 by Naruto__senpai »»
Apr 30, 6:40 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 117 Discussion

irondark30 - Apr 28

1 by MRM2405 »»
Apr 28, 9:22 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 116 Discussion

Penguinu - Mar 26

2 by Zaxphred »»
Apr 21, 2:29 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 106 Discussion

Gonta29 - May 1, 2023

11 by FullyCharged »»
Apr 12, 9:57 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2016

13 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 3, 9:30 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.