Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2021 4:57 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
NGL, these supernatural "syndromes" of characters begetting one after another is setting the uneasiness for shock factors.

Theatre plays without the TMS are a possibility, but the stories themselves are a whole other story...in this case, it's the story of Kyouko and some girl named Miki( in a horrific flashback). Akira sounding and acting like Kaworun is only just natural since her absence from Alice In. And pitting both Seria and Izumi against each other for the lead position (Miki) is more than just mere coincidence, and Doll's testamony that Miki is indeed Kaworun. Congrats to Seria for getting the position...

Notice that the next of Alice In's troupe play's working title: Chrono Grazer...it's eerily similar to the 2nd OP's title: Chrono Geizer.

In the other case, the whole sub-plot about Kaworun and Takezaki, add in the whole re-play with the SMT about Kaworun's story as a Gazer, and the Doll interrogation...it just gets more scary the more you think about it.

I don't know what to think about this anymore...except to wait for the final 2 episodes to close this loop into what is happening in the pre-apocalypst world.
KANLen09Mar 9, 2021 5:05 AM
Mar 9, 2021 4:59 AM

Oct 2017
Nice Seria got Miki's role in the play.

So Kaworun was Miki all along? Wow.
Mar 9, 2021 5:15 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well she succeeded thanks to the improvisation, it was better than just playing, she clearly understood the characters.

That Kaworun part always tries to put me to sleep xD
Mar 9, 2021 5:18 AM

Jan 2014
It was nice of them to go back to a point a few episodes ago and go in more depth. Though I do wonder if this 'play' they're doing, is more just going over actual events that happened hm.
Mar 9, 2021 5:27 AM

Apr 2014
Seria got the leading roles. Congratulations!
Kaworun's past, Miki, the Gazer. These things are looking pretty mysterious and supernatural than I thought at first.
Kaworun could be alien or human with supernatural power or those entire Innovators and Gazers things are just a play. 😵
AkeZZZMar 9, 2021 5:32 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 9, 2021 5:57 AM
Dec 2020
wowowww this is one of my fav episodes so far!! kaworu has suffered so much it makes me so sad i love her sm. very much looking forward to what’s gonna happen in the last two eps, i can’t wait! i hope it gets a satisfying ending, as of now i have 0 predictions. i just think it’s rlly cool that theyre kinda replaying miki’s (kaworu) other/past story, i wontder how she’ll feel abt it
Mar 9, 2021 6:33 AM

Nov 2019
We get some answers in this episode~ Tension is building up, I can't wait to know what happens, and whether Kaworu will be able to defy her fate as a Gazer and end up with Hiro

Its nice seeing lots of sci-fi/thriller idol animes this season!
Mar 9, 2021 6:37 AM
Jun 2008
You know something, I feel that Kaoru Sakakibara (or Miki Andou) came from the future upon watching this week's episode.

Aside from that, I have to say that Seria Morino is getting better to the point that she got a leading role.
Mar 9, 2021 6:55 AM
Jul 2018
i really dont understand this anime tbh, seems so weird and all over the place
Mar 9, 2021 10:26 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Wtf happened with the strong desire from Airi to have Seria become the leading actor ??

Did Airi already betray her love interest ?
Mar 9, 2021 3:33 PM

Mar 2019
Let's add some tags first:

Only two episodes left and it's still getting weirder and even more complicated...how they gonna clean everything with just ~40 minutes left?!

Alright so Kaworu is a time traveller and "Enri Viano" looks really like Izumi...so she didn't believe she is the innovater...and now she also fails to catch Hiro because of falling love in him...
Mar 9, 2021 4:14 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Damn. Suddenly turned out into a space-time theme. Lol. Idk if statement here is correct, but lemme add my commentary here to show my first impression after watching this (put it into the spoiler tab to shorten it).

But left aside that, let the girls performed their best sci-fi play based on the real story. Lovemin wrote the script, and Airi-Seira pairing combined again to caught Izumi into the custody. The over-the-place plot may still happening in the last two episodes. So i need to brace myself against that....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 9, 2021 6:38 PM

Jan 2020
Well that tentacle part was interesting. I thought today's episode was fine enough episode. I'm interested in seeing how they are gonna wrap everything up in 2 episodes

Mar 9, 2021 6:43 PM

Sep 2020
It's great to see Seria got the role, she was able to understand the character herself by simply looking deeper into other's perspective.
I like the Doll and Kaoro's confrontation though.
it’s never too late for life ... to go horribly wrong. . . afff~
Mar 10, 2021 5:12 AM
Oct 2018
"Chrono Geizer" is a pretty cool name for a Geki
Most of the others are just stereotypes or stage acts with the same name

Mid summer galaxy comet snow (まだつの銀河に雪のふるほし)
Alice in Deadly School (アリスインデッドリースクール)
Calling Battle Girl (降臨武闘少女 Calling Battle Girl)
Marker Light-blue (マーカライトブルー)
la Soldier (Izumi only?)
Mar 10, 2021 8:32 AM

Apr 2020
Ayy Seria got the role to play Miki against Izumi, and that is well deserved.

And...I kind of (not) get Kaworun (Miki's) past, and almost all of the things that happened 5 years ago...I don't fucking get it. I'm just going to ride Gekidol until the final episode.
Jun 21, 2022 11:34 PM

Apr 2011
Miki got the role. But what happened to Airi supporting to Seria?

Kaworun is Miki?

Its really confusing.
May 8, 2023 1:41 AM
Jul 2018
haha WTF is even happening in this show anymore? Things just keep getting messier and messier. This pacing feels like i'm watching a clip show of a much better anime. I guess I got to come to terms with the fact that the acting/singing/idol part of the show was never really the main focus. I wanted to see more of Seria slowly getting better at being an actress and more interactions amongst the girls. I was hoping to see more their practices and performances. And I guess Seria's psychological problems were just instantly resolved in one conversation with the Doll and then she immediately stopped caring about it when it got taken away.  But the whole sci-fi plot needing a lot of screen time made that impossible.

This show had promise early on but it's really slipping here at the end. I wish this show had been longer and had more time to set up and foreshadow these reveals.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gekidol Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 16, 2021

63 by Destroyer31 »»
Nov 12, 2023 9:10 PM

Poll: » Gekidol Episode 5 Discussion

Ashhk - Feb 2, 2021

32 by Destroyer31 »»
Nov 12, 2023 12:09 AM

» well i think this is the most memorable show ever made

Almyx2 - Jan 30, 2022

1 by Ima_Ga_Saikou »»
Jun 6, 2023 2:27 AM

Poll: » Gekidol Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 16, 2021

28 by removed-user »»
May 9, 2023 12:15 AM

Poll: » Gekidol Episode 8 Discussion

KANLen09 - Feb 23, 2021

27 by removed-user »»
May 7, 2023 1:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.