Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2021 5:55 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Cute yuri adventure episode, I did not expect her transformation after they were captured, it was a very intense sex scene, blondie really knows how to be the man. I expected some tentacle staff but it was alright even without it
Dec 17, 2021 10:57 PM

Aug 2020
The H scenes with the MILF and Maid were pretty hot. Too bad they were censored again. Besides the H scenes there wasn't much I liked about the rest of this episode. The plot was just about some guy fucking girls inside a mansion during WW2 with a not so original plot twist at the end.

I wonder if the newspaper saying that the Japanese NAVY destroyed Americans hinted at it being an alternative timeline where Japan was about to win the war or if it was just some desperate war time propaganda to hide the hard truth of them actually losing.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Feb 3, 2023 10:03 AM

May 2021
Sad ending but peak fiction . Best episode so far
Jun 25, 2023 3:47 PM

Jun 2011
The setting was great and so was the general mood of the episode, it had an almost supernatural element to it. 
Mar 10, 6:22 PM
Jan 2023
Don't watch black cat mansion. This is extremely poorly written or presented. First of all, all H scenes are fillers, why the hell protagonist don't feel like to figure out the mystery until the very end. If they want to add H scenes, make protagonist do with Aya (the maid), it gave me the impression the protagonist is either an idiot or piece of shit, because he didn't show any gratitude on the woman who loved him.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cream Lemon Episode 37 Discussion

HentaiList10 - Dec 20, 2021

2 by shou0630 »»
Mar 10, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Cream Lemon Episode 18 Discussion

HentaiList10 - Dec 19, 2021

3 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Feb 9, 3:52 PM

Poll: » Cream Lemon general discussion

abystoma2 - Nov 20, 2014

13 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Feb 5, 2:48 PM

Poll: » Cream Lemon Episode 19 Discussion

removed-user - Dec 25, 2017

3 by shou0630 »»
Feb 4, 9:49 AM

Poll: » Cream Lemon Episode 12 Discussion

removed-user - Dec 25, 2017

4 by shou0630 »»
Feb 4, 9:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.