Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2014 5:21 AM

Nov 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Considering most of old hentai OVA are bad in both animation and backstory, this was outstanding.
abystoma2Jan 31, 2015 12:33 PM
You all need to watch Nami.

Apr 5, 2017 7:10 AM
Oct 2013
Ep 1 discussion but named general for some reason...

Eh? So slit is alright to show but mosaic is needed for the inner parts. Actually the censoring was just so weird, showed the slit and the crotch
without any mosaic during the deed but mosaics the side of legs when no unsafe parts are in view?? Maybe uncensored by fans?

Newayz it was interesting to see the guy's parts way more censored than the girl's. Usually it is the other way around.

But didn't really feel much from the sibling romance. And the art style is lacking In the Eros with animation of ero action kinda limited.
Dec 25, 2017 8:18 PM
Jul 2018
That flashback to their childhood was awful...the brother practically molested his sister (and he didn't even seem to care that she was crying as he did it).
Oct 14, 2018 11:59 AM

Apr 2014
a bro-sis episode to start things off. a weird way to start this epic of a hentai

Agathist said:
That flashback to their childhood was awful...the brother practically molested his sister (and he didn't even seem to care that she was crying as he did it).

yeah wth. im starting to have apprehensions about this
Dec 23, 2019 1:31 PM

Mar 2009
The episode (i believe episode 36) when the lady is sexually involved with the family dog really grossed me out! Incest and bestiaity are the worst!!!
Jan 4, 2021 6:56 AM

Oct 2010
5/5 masterpiece
ami screws with her onii-chan after he saw her playing with herself in the shower, not that impressive but I say it was decent. Huge cliffhanger at the end with the mother knocking at her door.
Next episode shoujo-play
Sep 4, 2021 8:29 AM

Dec 2018
Absolutely no fucking way imma watch more of this. Didnt finish the whole of ep 1, but it was fucked up
Nov 13, 2021 12:53 PM
Nov 2021
Does anybody know where I can watch this? I haven’t been able to find it anywhere.
Dec 17, 2021 7:59 PM

Aug 2020
During my hentai marathon I watched every single 80's and 90's hentai (excluding lost media) but I always keept Cream Lemon on "plan to watch" because I wanted to have better knowledge on the quality of other hentai that came around the same time period before commenting on this one. With 38 episodes this is the longest hentai series ever, so this should be quite interesting.

I'm actually impressed with the quality of the 1st episode so far. Trust me when I say this, almost every single 80's hentai is really shit when it comes to good H content. This hentai so far is one of the best from the 80's. I'm not saying it's good by todays standards, just that it's animation quality and H content is pretty good by 80's hentai standards. I found it funny how fast and cliché the "he is my brother but we are not blood related" plot became. I didn't expect the brother to become so pervy near the end where he basicly just assaulted Ami until she consented, that part and the childhood flashback scene were kinda weird and a little bit creepy tbh. My main complain is that the animation was stiffy in some H scenes, but tbf that was a very common thing in 80's hentai so it's not like this one did it the worst. So far I think it was more or less a decent 1st episode but let's see how it goes.

EDIT: I'm finally through this hentai. Overall I would say Episode 4 is the very best with the most enjoyable plot and good H scenes. Ep. 2 and Ep. 30 are more or less good too when it comes to plot and H scenes. Ep. 14 and Ep. 21 had funny comedic plots but weak H scenes and Ep. 20 had best drama. Ep. 31 has the most well animated H scenes but they are also pretty fucked up and edgy. Every other episode is mediocre at best, and not really worth anyone's time.
Be warned! Ami episodes are guaranteed to kill most of your brain cells. Watch at your own discretion!
HentaiList10Jan 9, 2022 11:34 AM
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Jan 9, 2022 6:17 AM
Oct 2011
Just finished episode 1, and I can say I enjoyed the setting albeit the setting and story were quite generic. I like how they presented the build-up to the climax and I do like the main female character Ami, however, I do think her step-brother could have handled the whole situation more tactfully. Nevertheless, the classical music was a nice touch and overall the episode was enjoyable!
Jun 25, 2023 8:12 AM

Jun 2011
While it is considering very typical with it's tale of incest it is interesting that it's been a staple of this genre of erotica for so long. Also the music is pretty decent to showcase the melodrama that surrounds the two, plot wise it's pretty good and I can see why these two get featured a lot in the later episodes.

What is most fascinating however is that the infamous Dr. Pochi is involved. Many genre fans might know him from such classics as End of Summer (1994), Isaku (1997) to name a few. 
MiniMoose-kunJun 25, 2023 8:50 AM
Aug 7, 2023 2:07 AM

Nov 2022
Is it discussion of zero episode? Is zero episode included in 38 episodes on mal?
Oct 14, 2023 5:19 AM
Jul 2023
Yes, I watched IT, I don't even know what to say, anime and even hentai, but it's still more hentai than anime, well, let's see how it ends and draw conclusions, while erotic content +; plot -.
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▒█╬╬╬╬╬
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▒█╬╬╬╬╬
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▒▒▒█╬╬╬╬
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▒▒▒▒█╬╬╬
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▒▒▒▒▒█╬╬╬
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▒▒▒░░▒▒█╬╬
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▒▒░░░░▒█╬╬
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▒▒░░░░░▒█╬╬
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▒▒░░░░░░▒█╬╬
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█╬
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▒▒░░░░░░░░▒█╬
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒█╬
╬╬╬╬╬╬▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░▒█╬
╬╬╬╬╬╬▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░▒█╬
╬╬╬╬╬▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒█╬
╬╬╬╬▒▒░▒▒░▒▒░░░░▒▒█╬╬
╬╬╬╬▒▒░░▒░░▒░░░░▒▒█╬╬
╬╬╬▒▒▒░░▒░░▒▒░░░▒█╬╬╬
╬╬▒▒▒░░░▒░░░▒▒░▒▒█╬╬╬
╬▒▒▒▒░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒█╬╬╬╬
╬██▒▒▒░░▒▒░░▒▒▒█╬╬╬╬╬
╬╬╬███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██╬╬╬╬╬╬
╬╬╬╬╬╬███████╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬
Feb 5, 2:48 PM

Jun 2011
Reply to Strannik_0
Is it discussion of zero episode? Is zero episode included in 38 episodes on mal?
@Strannik_0 No, it's not included. It's on Anidb though ~ 💫

Edit: By that I mean there's a full view of all the episodes.
MiniMoose-kunMar 6, 7:27 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cream Lemon Episode 11 Discussion

Catalano - Mar 3, 2021

4 by shou0630 »»
Mar 10, 6:22 PM

Poll: » Cream Lemon Episode 37 Discussion

HentaiList10 - Dec 20, 2021

2 by shou0630 »»
Mar 10, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Cream Lemon Episode 18 Discussion

HentaiList10 - Dec 19, 2021

3 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Feb 9, 3:52 PM

Poll: » Cream Lemon Episode 19 Discussion

removed-user - Dec 25, 2017

3 by shou0630 »»
Feb 4, 9:49 AM

Poll: » Cream Lemon Episode 12 Discussion

removed-user - Dec 25, 2017

4 by shou0630 »»
Feb 4, 9:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.