Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 20, 2021 6:05 PM

Jan 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Makes me sad that this is over honestly. While it wasn't the best Precure, but it was my first live series that I watched weekly. While this was airing, I started my journey, and managed to watch almost 14 series, with two more left until I'm fully caught up. Really am going to miss it. As for the ep.

The Healin garden and all it's animals just looks so colourful, it looks like it's straight out of a fairy tail honestly. It's bright colours are just lovely, and it was all just super sweet.

We get one final test of course, to show that these girls are indeed hope, that humans aren't just causes of nothing but negative reactions, that humans can heal and fix things and aren't always a cause for destruction, and will do their best to maintain that. Along with usual standard I noticed in recent series, with the new girl of the next series showing up. Can't wait for the next series, it's been a fun ride.

Will miss you Healin.
EllenwitchFeb 20, 2021 6:15 PM
Feb 20, 2021 10:42 PM

Apr 2017
My first time watching a Precure anime and I have to say that I had a lot of fun.

I liked all the girls a lot.

I am looking forward to Tropical Rouge.
cunnysseur
Feb 20, 2021 11:29 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The monkey wasn't too wrong to be honest xD
It was a really nice end for this season which was nice too overall, I think I preferred the previous one but still really liked the characters from Healin' Good, too bad that anime was shorter because of the COVID delays, I hope it won't happen for the next season, I can't wait to see Tropical Rouge first episode :)
Feb 21, 2021 2:15 AM
Oct 2018
Healin Good Precure just Ending in Final Episode.And also Cure Summer Natsumi Manatsu Appeared of Healin Good Precure.Next week New Precure Series of 18th Series and 16th Generation and New Precure of Tropical Rouge Precure Seen in the 1st episode

Just Tropical
Feb 21, 2021 3:35 AM
Oct 2020
Welp so much for this show.

Moving onto Tropical Rouge Precure
Feb 21, 2021 3:45 AM

May 2016
This final episode surprised positively me for the theme, I really liked it
Feb 21, 2021 5:45 AM
Jul 2014
Gonna miss the healin' good girls alot
Feb 21, 2021 12:30 PM

Oct 2019
Gonna miss this show. It was a nice, laid back season and I didn't dislike any characters. Take Care, Healin' Good!
Feb 21, 2021 4:42 PM

Jul 2011
Was a great final message of this precure season theme.
Cure Summer getting one-shot K.Oed after presenting herself was kinda worrying and sad.
Feb 22, 2021 12:56 PM

Apr 2009
wow, i just can't.

i kept watching and hoping "and here's how the bad guys are doing now"- cuz Daruizen was given so much character and story in this season; is it because some episodes got cut due to the pandemic that he didn't get to have a redemption-arc?

was it thought from the beginning that he would be in Nodoka's body and being the one who helped them get through the whatever-king's defences?

i just can't get through my head how hellin cruel that episode was where they offed him, and it had all the previous signs of "this guy is going to redeem himself later somehow"
-having thoughts about his own existence and not wanting to follow the main bad guy, check
-running away from the main bad guy, check
-approaching the main heroine while heavily injured and begging for help, check
-seen hiding and hurt and desperate, doing some last-desperate action with the hopes to retain himself and survive, check
-when going out of control due to his desperate action, he begs the main heroine again for help, check
-he doesn't get eradicated like all the others when shot with the precure healing ray, -giant alarms going off here, he is supposed to have some sort of redemption arc!!!

for god's sake, even Latte/Rate described his evolved form as "someone is crying", but didn't know who!
every sign was pointing at him somehow getting to have a redemption-arc and, like, get reborn as a human or whatever,
even the episodes later; "we need to use the bad guy's powers to break through the main bad-guy's defences", him inside of Nodoka, hiding there while she kept him safe would have been perfect!!
another story, just given 2-4 episodes, could have been Daruizen being dormant inside of Nodoka, experiencing what life is like, maybe them having some talks about how much he hurt her during all those years- then her cure-powers rubbing off on him somehow and having him become reborn as a vaccine that'd work against the main-bad guy or something- like- anything!

instead he comes crawling, literally, to the main heroine for help- she slaps his hand away, then has her and her friends beat him up while he's still begging for help, while her friends and herself keep saying he's no one to care about, then they do nothing when his body, after being purified, remains on the ground and the main big bad come and eat him!
i don't think i have ever seen a single moment of precure which has been that cruel toward a character of the series, and so many episodes had been on and about him.

he could have had a redemption arc, he could have become a good guy, he could have done that last self-sacrifice to save everybody like all other so-called villains that stuck around for a while in the series have done. but no.
ignore him when he's injured and begging to stay alive and remain himself, kick him while he's down and serve him on a platter to get eaten and erased.
thanks Healin' Good precure, you're by far the worst season to me and these are the reasons why-

i guess we could also add in it follow all former season's formula, but was less interesting with feeling like less things were at stake even. new magic power, new magic bottle, beat up the main guy and done.

like, all of that stuff happened, and then the characters just laugh and eat candy while getting together with their newfound friends as if the series didn't go full-on madoka level of cruelty there for a couple of episodes.
sure; understandable nodoka didn't want to get sick again, but what was saying Daruizen couldn't become dormant this time around? why couldn't she just be "not in my body!" and then helped him in some other kind of way to just hide him from the main bad. is the message of this season really "when someone has hurt you so bad for so long, there is no redemption for them" ?

i'm just so bummed out, i kept waiting and hoping for his redemption-arc...
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Mar 1, 2021 8:37 AM
Oct 2020
why couldn't she just be "not in my body!" and then helped him in some other kind of way to just hide him from the main bad. is the message of this season really "when someone has hurt you so bad for so long, there is no redemption for them" ?

Me; oh my God I thought the same thing I literally thought the same thing he could of had a Redemption Arc they didn't want to help them, they should have because when the king got his hand on him he evolve even more so that could have been prevented that whole climax could have been prevented. Just let him sleep in your body just for a little while or even better why not in Earth's body she can obviously take it
Jul 14, 2021 12:58 PM

Feb 2020
Very nice finale, but the introduction of Manatsu (Cure Summer) was so disappointing. She just got her ass kicked in this episode and the she disappeared. That was pretty lame.

Anyway, I liked this season. Too bad it was shortened due to COVID, because a couple of more episodes would have make it even better.

Those episodes where Asumi began to learn the meaning of the certain words and explore the human emotions, were my favorites.

About Daruizen... He didn't deserve any redemption. He already made Nodoka sick twice before and now he wanted to do that once again, so he could regain his powers and make everyone suffer again. Still a lot of people think Nodoka made the wrong decision. Seriously? Think about that for a moment how you would feel if you were in her position.

SerafosOct 27, 2023 4:26 AM
Sep 9, 2021 2:26 PM
Aug 2013
Konani said:
wow, i just can't.

i kept watching and hoping "and here's how the bad guys are doing now"- cuz Daruizen was given so much character and story in this season; is it because some episodes got cut due to the pandemic that he didn't get to have a redemption-arc?

was it thought from the beginning that he would be in Nodoka's body and being the one who helped them get through the whatever-king's defences?

i just can't get through my head how hellin cruel that episode was where they offed him, and it had all the previous signs of "this guy is going to redeem himself later somehow"
-having thoughts about his own existence and not wanting to follow the main bad guy, check
-running away from the main bad guy, check
-approaching the main heroine while heavily injured and begging for help, check
-seen hiding and hurt and desperate, doing some last-desperate action with the hopes to retain himself and survive, check
-when going out of control due to his desperate action, he begs the main heroine again for help, check
-he doesn't get eradicated like all the others when shot with the precure healing ray, -giant alarms going off here, he is supposed to have some sort of redemption arc!!!

for god's sake, even Latte/Rate described his evolved form as "someone is crying", but didn't know who!
every sign was pointing at him somehow getting to have a redemption-arc and, like, get reborn as a human or whatever,
even the episodes later; "we need to use the bad guy's powers to break through the main bad-guy's defences", him inside of Nodoka, hiding there while she kept him safe would have been perfect!!
another story, just given 2-4 episodes, could have been Daruizen being dormant inside of Nodoka, experiencing what life is like, maybe them having some talks about how much he hurt her during all those years- then her cure-powers rubbing off on him somehow and having him become reborn as a vaccine that'd work against the main-bad guy or something- like- anything!

instead he comes crawling, literally, to the main heroine for help- she slaps his hand away, then has her and her friends beat him up while he's still begging for help, while her friends and herself keep saying he's no one to care about, then they do nothing when his body, after being purified, remains on the ground and the main big bad come and eat him!
i don't think i have ever seen a single moment of precure which has been that cruel toward a character of the series, and so many episodes had been on and about him.

he could have had a redemption arc, he could have become a good guy, he could have done that last self-sacrifice to save everybody like all other so-called villains that stuck around for a while in the series have done. but no.
ignore him when he's injured and begging to stay alive and remain himself, kick him while he's down and serve him on a platter to get eaten and erased.
thanks Healin' Good precure, you're by far the worst season to me and these are the reasons why-

i guess we could also add in it follow all former season's formula, but was less interesting with feeling like less things were at stake even. new magic power, new magic bottle, beat up the main guy and done.

like, all of that stuff happened, and then the characters just laugh and eat candy while getting together with their newfound friends as if the series didn't go full-on madoka level of cruelty there for a couple of episodes.
sure; understandable nodoka didn't want to get sick again, but what was saying Daruizen couldn't become dormant this time around? why couldn't she just be "not in my body!" and then helped him in some other kind of way to just hide him from the main bad. is the message of this season really "when someone has hurt you so bad for so long, there is no redemption for them" ?

i'm just so bummed out, i kept waiting and hoping for his redemption-arc...

You really said all what I felt about this season,I´ve been Precure fan for years but this turned out to be the worst season ever!!. What happened with the "Everyone can change" motto?. I understand Nadoka didn´t want to get sick, but all that arc about Daruizen suffering and that he didn´t want to keep being that way ignored?. Precure is not cruel like that, well, it seems this one is. Why is that others could be purified but not Daruizen?. Is aweful. Also the message is not good at all.I don´t understand what they tried to imply here. Whatever it is , not a good and positive message.
Daruizen´s destiny ruined the whole season for me. I think is the worst Precure season. I like when there are emotions but when they give a lesson. I hate when they make a character suffering like Daruizen and then he has an aweful destiny. Simply aweful.
Sep 19, 2021 4:09 PM
Jan 2015
Too bad it doesn't have a Christmas or New Years episode like other Precure series, due to COVID-19. But it's not a good series either.
Mar 15, 2023 4:31 PM

Nov 2012
My 17th precure series completed...All I can say was it really was Healin Mid Precure.

Except to call this season mid is kind of an overstatement. Honestly I'm having a hard time thinking about anything remotely good about this season. It was average and really basic throughout majority of it's run, then I want to say during it's last 10-15 episode it got substantially worse somehow. I would say ranking wise its somewhere in the bottom 4 or bottom 2 (it's been 7 years since I've seen Max Heart so can't outright call it the worse season due to my lack of memories of it to compare the two).

It's honestly crazy to me that the Miracle Leap Movie which included Healin Good's cast was outright better than it's actual series. A 1 hour movie was better than a 50 eps series.

4.5-5/10. 

Edit: Reading the posts above I also felt the series was leading up to Daruizen getting redeemed but due to eps being cut cause covid then just off him instead which left a sour note.
Mar 26, 2023 11:28 PM

Feb 2013
even though this was shortened and put on hiatus midway through, the story was still done very coherent.
The healing garden looks like a place I'd love to spend a vacation at.
Though this final ep was swining the moral hammer very hard.
I'd place it in the upper ranks of my personal tier list
<-click
Mar 10, 3:18 PM
Mar 2023
It needs more same series sequels.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Healin' Good♡Precure Episode 42 Discussion

Ellenwitch - Jan 30, 2021

23 by extralie »»
Jan 29, 2:48 AM

Poll: » Healin' Good♡Precure Episode 43 Discussion

Ashhk - Feb 6, 2021

6 by Atsunome »»
Aug 6, 2023 7:52 PM

Poll: » Healin' Good♡Precure Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dalek-baka - Feb 1, 2020

54 by CobwebForest »»
Jul 9, 2023 1:01 PM

Poll: » Healin' Good♡Precure Episode 33 Discussion

Ashhk - Nov 21, 2020

8 by extralie »»
Apr 29, 2023 7:29 AM

Poll: » Healin' Good♡Precure Episode 31 Discussion

Ashhk - Nov 7, 2020

5 by extralie »»
Apr 29, 2023 6:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.