Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2021 6:24 PM

Jan 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Of course it'd be hard for Nodoka, cause the potential of going back to her previous hell, after being free from it for so long now. As much as she'd love to help cause she's a good girl. It's a lot to handle.

Getting close to final battle now eyyy.
Jan 31, 2021 1:37 AM

May 2018
Very good episode.
Nodoka struggles with the idea of helping Daruizen but Rabirin snaps her out of it.
The final battle draws ever nearer! I am very excited.
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Jan 31, 2021 1:56 AM

Apr 2017
Usually the main character is a goody two shoes paragon of virtue that helps anyone no matter how much harm they caused and give them second chances, I love how Nodoka is actually selfish and thinks of herself and how much grief Daruizen caused her and doesn't save him.

This was the best episode so far.

cunnysseur
Jan 31, 2021 7:27 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I'm not surprised at all to see Nodoka depressed like that unfortunately, but well now it's better
Jan 31, 2021 8:02 AM
Sep 2015
How can such a liberal episode come out of discrimination studio?
Feb 1, 2021 11:57 AM

Dec 2013
Tasel said:
Usually the main character is a goody two shoes paragon of virtue that helps anyone no matter how much harm they caused and give them second chances, I love how Nodoka is actually selfish and thinks of herself and how much grief Daruizen caused her and doesn't save him.

This was the best episode so far.

That was pretty funny, I was waiting for the usual "If I don't help you then I'm no better than you" but she was actually struggling because she knew she had to help him but instead she wanted to annihilate him, then the final boss even wanted to make her feel bad for not helping and Chad Nodoka didn't fall for his tricks.
Feb 6, 2021 12:27 AM

Sep 2008
mc gets preg.
she gives birth to the guy
guy grows up into an asshole because his mom isn't there to teach him any better.
they meet again, he acknowledges her. her reactions are fear and disgust.
guy is clearly not comfortable with his line of job and defies the bad guy at every turn he can.
when the boss is about to eat him, he runs and asks for help from the only one he can turn to.
his mother who shows kindness to anyone but him runs away while he's dying on the ground.
don't blame yourself mc girl "your body your choice!!!"
everyone he knows betrayed him, he goes berserk. mom shows up and not only disowns him but beats him up.
guy eaten by the boss at last, begging for help as his final words.
"I won't fall for it"

I want to make it clear that precures have redeemed villains far worse than this in the past.
single mother+bad parenting+abortion propaganda in a sunday morning cartoon for girls.
what we don't get anymore is great animation and choreography precure was known for.
so this is the power of an all female staff at work. this show is an abomination. cure DISgrace has earned her place as my most hated pink.
馬鹿げた倫理 全部ガラクタで
Feb 19, 2021 1:37 PM
Jan 2011
nyugvo6 said:
single mother+bad parenting+abortion propaganda in a sunday morning cartoon for girls.

Unfortunately, you are right.

Anyone trying to rationalize that the MC is behaving rationally is an idiot.

This is hardly a case where the show is trying to be realistic or something, people wake up. Earlier seasons would have characters like Grace as a villain!

The mascots' words are also clearly demonstrating that there is supposed to be no ambivalence here - Daruizen is bad and doesnt deserve help - the girls are superior and should never feel bad that people suffer or for trashing bad people - bad meaning anyone they are uncomfortable helping. They need to stay in their happy bubble and preach to and destroy anyone threatening them - there were multiple signs to this moral code in the previous episodes.

Mana should give Grace a good spanking. Grace does not deserve to be a cure at all, and the franchise degenerated into filth.

nyugvo6 said:

so this is the power of an all female staff at work. this show is an abomination.

Do you have any source for this?
Feb 19, 2021 5:00 PM

Sep 2008
sspit said:

nyugvo6 said:

so this is the power of an all female staff at work. this show is an abomination.

Do you have any source for this?

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-12-25/healin-good-precure-tv-anime-unveils-cast-staff-story-february-2-debut/.154757

Yoko Ikeda (The File of Young Kindaichi Returns, Thriller Restaurant) is serving as series director, and Junko Komura (Hugtto! Precure Futari wa Precure All Stars Memories) is supervising the series scripts. Naoko Yamaoka is designing the characters, and Nagisa Nishida is the art designer. Shiho Terada (Inazuma Eleven GO, Cyborg 009 Vs. Devilman) is composing the music, and Kiyomi Sakairi is the color key artist.
馬鹿げた倫理 全部ガラクタで
Feb 22, 2021 10:07 AM

Apr 2009
okay, i absolutely hate Nodoka now,
eff off to heck you evil witch,

i bet my darn tootin' he woulda just been quiet and slept inside of her if she'd let him try >:V!!!
aaaaaaaa- i'm so angry right now,
i haven't been this angry since a couple of days ago when i watched Mermaid Melody and Mikaru was my object of ultra-ire

holy
holy
holly effinc crap!

any other season would have had Daruizen being a redeemable villain, like Souler or Westar, even Noise >:V!

sure; her body, her choice, but also she's helping everyone except for this guy who just wanna live- i feel like any other season would have kept him around as a redeemable character;
"i'll let you hide in my body if you don't hurt me, or anyone else when you've recovered"
"okay, i don't wanna destroy the planet anyway, i just wanna live"
-and done!

jeebus christ, i can't believe THIS is what suddenly makes me hate the season, but Daruizen's the only character i've liked in here since he had at least half a brain, this episode is just a cruel pandering to certain types of feminists >:V!!!

aaa... i'm so sad now,
KonaniFeb 22, 2021 10:34 AM
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Mar 15, 2021 7:20 AM

Oct 2007
nyugvo6 said:

I want to make it clear that precures have redeemed villains far worse than this in the past.
what we don't get anymore is great animation and choreography precure was known for.
so this is the power of an all female staff at work. this show is an abomination. cure DISgrace has earned her place as my most hated pink.

sspit said:

Mana should give Grace a good spanking. Grace does not deserve to be a cure at all, and the franchise degenerated into filth.

Konani said:

first of all, I honestly think any other pink cure from previous seasons would have tried to help him.

however, the moral of the story is that kindness should have a limit. This guy is trying to take advantage of Nodoka kindness, and he does not seem regretful at all on things he did. Nodoka has done the right thing.

Mar 15, 2021 8:18 AM

Apr 2009
Liddo-kun said:
nyugvo6 said:

sspit said:

Konani said:

first of all, I honestly think any other pink cure from previous seasons would have tried to help him.

however, the moral of the story is that kindness should have a limit. This guy is trying to take advantage of Nodoka kindness, and he does not seem regretful at all on things he did. Nodoka has done the right thing.

i mean; i can see where she's coming from and all, but still feel like the writers could have gone about it in a better way, so as to make people less upset about Daruizen,
obviously many like his character, or there wouldn't be so many people arguing about what happened ^^'

also i have calmed now since when i watched the episode, lol, i still don't like the treatment of Daruizen's character. Nodoka could have gone about his case in many different ways, but ultimately the writers chose the "worst" possible.
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Mar 15, 2021 8:26 AM

Oct 2007
in my opinion Daruizen is the kind of guy who takes advantage of other people kindness, If he had showed some regret on his bad deeds, then it would be a different story. Have watched most cure seasons except Happiness Charge, and I feel it's the right thing that Nodoka is the one here, because if some other pink cure was here.. they would certainly have been fooled.

anyway, I try not to sound too aggressive. But it just feels bad that Grace is hated for choosing not to get sick again.
Mar 18, 2021 8:54 PM

Jan 2016
I don't know if Grace made the right choice but I just can't understand why anyone would hate her for what she did. She suffered her whole life because of Daruizen, he never showed any signs of redemption until he was about to die, of course she can just say no. And she's only 13 yo so that's a lot of weight on her shoulders.

For once Precure try to do things differently and push new morals, like the very obvious fact that kindness has limits and you can refuse to help someone that has been only mean to you, even more if all of that taumatized you. Of course pushing the moral to help others and forgive them is a good thing but in real life people will abuse your kindness a lot if you just forgive everything. It's also good to teach children to say no sometimes, and to think about their own health.

And I don't see how any of this can be linked to pregnancy, how can you compare pregnancy to a f*cking virus? Daruizen is litteraly a virus consuming his host health to become powerful, this has nothing to do with pregnancy when the whole show is about viruses infecting the earth. It's like comparing a cancer to pregnancy...
Apr 19, 2021 4:55 PM

Sep 2017
damn. some of yall should take some more of precure's lessons to heart if you're gonna act like this
Jun 6, 2021 2:19 PM
May 2021
Nodoka did nothing wrong. Change my mind
Jul 14, 2021 12:23 PM

Feb 2020
Daruizen didn't deverve any redemption IMO. Nodoka did nothing wrong.
Sep 19, 2021 3:52 PM
Jan 2015
Neo King Byogen: What laughable nonsense!

Cure Grace: Huh?

Neo King Byogen: You just abandoned Daizuren, and yet you want to save the world?! How very pathetic you are!

Cure Grace: (to Neo King Byogen) Who drove him to a corner? You have no right to judge me or anyone!!

I don't care what you say! I'm going to save the world and I will purified you!! This is what I want!!!

(Looks like Cure Grace don't care about Neo King Byogen says about that jerk, Daizuren)
VJ87GSep 19, 2021 4:01 PM
Apr 21, 2022 12:43 PM
Sep 2015
This. This is the reason why I decided to start watching Healin' Good in the first place.
It's the first time in Precure history that this happens and I loved it! People may be salty about Nodoka's choice but I agree with this message more.

People don't have to forgive bullies or endure abusive relationships just because that's the kind thing to do. They don't have to be a doormat to be deemed moral.
nifetiseBOYApr 21, 2022 12:55 PM
Apr 21, 2022 12:47 PM
Sep 2015
Reading the past replies in this thread makes me sick.
Damn Americans, even Japanese cartoons seem political to you.
So sticking up for yourself is liberal propaganda now??
If you genuinely believe that, you must be retarded.
Jan 8, 2023 12:48 PM

Oct 2010
This episode felt like Nodoka getting rid of a toxic ex-boyfriend who tried gaslighting her into letting him stay.
HEALIN GOOD BYE!! 😘

Tumblr |  Anime List | 🌷🌼

Mar 22, 2023 11:47 PM

Feb 2013
Preps to Rabirin for giving Nodoka the pep talk she needed.
And to Nodoka for accepting that you do not need to help everyone, especially if their definition of help is behaving like a parasite.
Daruizen could've asked to pe purified, even it might have erased him from existence. He took all those megaparts even saying it was risky.
Maybe (though it is unlikely), a small part of him remained conscious inside neo king, and uses that in the final battle to weaken him
<-click
Aug 6, 2023 8:38 AM
Oct 2021
Just WOW, that was one of the BEST Precure episodes I have ever seen!

I didn’t think it was possible, but I think Nodoka just won as my new favourite pink cure against Tsubomi, just from her incredible resolve to actually take back control of her own life and body.

This is such an important message, especially for children who are obviously the target audience here. I applaud Toei for choosing something so bold as opposed to just having a predictable “oh, I’ll help everyone!” pink cure again (not to say those are automatically bad, but since this is quite clearly a metaphor for bodily autonomy / not being taken advantage of by others, such character traits wouldn’t be healthy in this scenario).

This one episode just knocked Star Twinkle out of fourth place for my favourite seasons, now replaced with the phenomenal Healin’ Good.

Again, BRILLIANT episode, 10/10!
Jan 29, 2:48 AM

Sep 2016
This is actually a surprisingly good message. Yes, it's good to be kind. But there should be limit, if someone is toxic in your life and cause you nothing but suffering, then you are under no obligation to help them.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Healin' Good♡Precure Episode 45 Discussion

Ellenwitch - Feb 20, 2021

16 by CronoGlasses »»
Mar 10, 3:18 PM

Poll: » Healin' Good♡Precure Episode 43 Discussion

Ashhk - Feb 6, 2021

6 by Atsunome »»
Aug 6, 2023 7:52 PM

Poll: » Healin' Good♡Precure Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dalek-baka - Feb 1, 2020

54 by CobwebForest »»
Jul 9, 2023 1:01 PM

Poll: » Healin' Good♡Precure Episode 33 Discussion

Ashhk - Nov 21, 2020

8 by extralie »»
Apr 29, 2023 7:29 AM

Poll: » Healin' Good♡Precure Episode 31 Discussion

Ashhk - Nov 7, 2020

5 by extralie »»
Apr 29, 2023 6:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.