Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 14, 2021 8:32 AM
Jan 2021
Taltibalti said:
GetLuckySomeday said:

About former. I can't say for sure since subs aren't there yet but looks like the cut like 80% of this moment.

Yeah, I think they completely removed the "Iceburst stone" from the anime. Subs aren't out yet so I'm not sure how much they cut out.

Kyjomi was drooling in the next sequence, and the only reason why she behaves like that is because of the iceburst stone. She probably mention it by name, but does not show it
Feb 14, 2021 8:34 AM
Feb 2021
Taltibalti said:
I can't find the ost used during the train scene. Can someone please help me out.

Not completely sure but think that was a variation of the orchestral version of Yamanaime or the orchestral version of yamanaime itself if you are talking about the ost that played when everyone was blushing in the train.
Mar 2020
Levi’s fashion sense tho *chefs kiss*

Jul 2012
Loved the wholesome moment during the sunset, but man did it feel really sad.

Oct 2013
GetLuckySomeday said:
Taltibalti said:

Are you talking about cut content or the fact that he had a little bit too much of Niccolo's cooking

About former. I can't say for sure since subs aren't there yet but looks like the cut like 80% of this moment.

Yes the scenes are rearrange, after looking back at the chapter you are right. But I am 100% sure the scenes are just rearrannge and will be in episode 12.

@Sourire
@GetLuckySomeday

Yes he is right, but based off the dialogue he was only talking about iceburst in this episode, I am certain the rest of his dialogue will be in episode 12. which will be this chapter
Feb 14, 2021 8:35 AM

Aug 2020
railroad scene hits different on valentines
Feb 14, 2021 8:36 AM
Dec 2020
Taltibalti said:
I can't find the ost used during the train scene. Can someone please help me out.
Taltibalti said:

It was EMAymniam.
Feb 14, 2021 8:37 AM
Feb 2021
Taltibalti said:
GetLuckySomeday said:

Yeah, I think they completely removed the "Iceburst stone" from the anime. Subs aren't out yet so I'm not sure how much they cut out.

Yup, think they removed it. Personally, i think that this is for the better as it was just a throwaway mention in the manga by yams and he never built upon this particular aspect for later. Better to keep it vague as just fuel for the anime.
Feb 14, 2021 8:38 AM

Aug 2020
Taltibalti said:
tell me when you know too lol. that hit different. lmao i feel like its a new ost.
Feb 14, 2021 8:39 AM

Apr 2020
Really Great episode

I finally saw the scene I had been waiting for that!
Eren's encounter with Hange!lol

NowI'm waiting to see

I am really hyped to see this!lol

5/5
"Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder"~Rumi

Feb 14, 2021 8:41 AM

Sep 2016
bipac said:
Taltibalti said:

Not completely sure but think that was a variation of the orchestral version of Yamanaime or the orchestral version of yamanaime itself if you are talking about the ost that played when everyone was blushing in the train.

I'm talking about the Blushing scene sorry for not specifying.
Feb 14, 2021 8:43 AM
Feb 2021
dompsterfire said:
Taltibalti said:
tell me when you know too lol. that hit different. lmao i feel like its a new ost.

pretty sure now its the orchestral version of yamanaime.....the same sawano track that was used in s3p1 ep8 when historia is unlocking eren and mikasa catches her as she is blown by the force of rod causing damage to the cavern.
Feb 14, 2021 8:44 AM
Feb 2021
Taltibalti said:
bipac said:

Listened to it again, yeah pretty sure its orchestral version of yamanaime now.
Feb 14, 2021 8:45 AM

Sep 2016
bipac said:
Taltibalti said:

Listened to it again, yeah pretty sure its orchestral version of yamanaime now.

Thank you. Was looking for this for quite a while. Gives me a lot of Linkin Park vibes.
Feb 14, 2021 8:46 AM
Jul 2018
I thought I saw real life for a second

Feb 14, 2021 8:49 AM
Dec 2020
dompsterfire said:
Taltibalti said:

Nope, EMAymniam from s1 OVAs.
Feb 14, 2021 8:50 AM

Sep 2019
N0-0NE2 said:
Peeti said:
oh. how will it effect the story?

It would just be slippery writing which actually isn't Isayama's fault but it was the adaptation's fault. For such a detail to appear out of nowhere is just ridiculous.
But as many pointed out already it was consistently hinted in the manga so it is not Isayama's fault after all.
It's really strange that people are surprised Mappa kept this detail just because Wit was inconsistent with it.
mappa better than wit confirmed, lol.
Taltibalti said:
Peeti said:

oh. how will it effect the story?

MAPPA just pretended her tattoo was there all along lmao.
So, mappa is good at pretending. Great pretender season 2 by mappa?
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Feb 14, 2021 8:52 AM

Aug 2020
Peeti said:
lol good one. cause wit also did great pretender.
Feb 14, 2021 8:53 AM
Dec 2020
Peeti said:
N0-0NE2 said:

It would just be slippery writing which actually isn't Isayama's fault but it was the adaptation's fault. For such a detail to appear out of nowhere is just ridiculous.
But as many pointed out already it was consistently hinted in the manga so it is not Isayama's fault after all.
It's really strange that people are surprised Mappa kept this detail just because Wit was inconsistent with it.
Taltibalti said:

MAPPA just pretended her tattoo was there all along lmao.
mappa isn't better than wit if you remove the hype for new episode
Feb 14, 2021 8:59 AM
Jan 2021
Suryanshkarchuli said:
Peeti said:

Yeah because s3p1, with triangle face designs was great...
Feb 14, 2021 9:00 AM

Oct 2016
There's a lot of inconsistent and weird characters design, but cute in the same time.
YES
Feb 14, 2021 9:05 AM
Aug 2017
Another episode with trash animation and same lame colors for sunset scene. They've been spaming that orange color everywhere.
Feb 14, 2021 9:06 AM
Aug 2019
A talkative episode. Mikasa found out more about her family from her mother's side. Zeke's plan requires Historia to sacrifice herself and her future children and repeat the cycle of the royal family tradition. Eren looked so pissed this episode it's great to have him defend Historia which moved her to tears. I also love the way he smiled genuinely at Historia. Eren nearly transformed damn. And Historia is revealed to be pregnant. Eren not wanting any of his friends to become titan shifter and that blush scene was adorable.
The characters in this episode in some angles looked off model.
So around 2 chapters adapted I guess.

Feb 14, 2021 9:06 AM
Mar 2018
GetLuckySomeday said:
Taltibalti said:

IDK what he's talking about. He appeared for less than 2 seconds at the end.

I'm talking about his meeting with Kiyomi in flashback where he talks about
Like, Mappa's cutting all Zeke's scenes throughout the season: some cool smart-ass dialogues with Magath, with warriors, Catchball scene, etc

I am sure they are saving most of the stuff with Zeke till chapter 114 gets animated.
Feb 14, 2021 9:10 AM
May 2020
Mappa is really downplaying the Zeke scenes. I really don't know why. Are they trying not to be obvious?
Feb 14, 2021 9:10 AM

Sep 2019
Suryanshkarchuli said:
Peeti said:
No one is Kyoto animation level great to be honest.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Feb 14, 2021 9:11 AM
Jan 2021
Madlaad said:
Another episode with trash animation and same lame colors for sunset scene. They've been spaming that orange color everywhere.

I mean there is sunset in the manga, what are they supposed to do ? xD .. cannot believe the things people are whining. Last week was eren's back, today it's to much sunset. This anime truly has raised the bar of expectation to an insane level
Feb 14, 2021 9:13 AM
Feb 2021
Madlaad said:

IKR bro.....How dare Mappa not use black or deep fucking blue or lemon green or...oooh wait....shocking pink for sunset like some random x fan animator on youtube.....its as if they have never seen a sunset in real life at all
Feb 14, 2021 9:16 AM
Aug 2017
imbAF said:
Madlaad said:

I mean there is sunset in the manga, what are they supposed to do ? xD .. cannot believe the things people are whining. Last week was eren's back, today it's to much sunset. This anime truly has raised the bar of expectation to an insane level

I just wanted to say their colors for the sunset are jaring and with zero detials on anything makes it worse. They really aren't putting any effort on literally anything. The action eps were medicore and now the dialogue episodes have even below medicore animation. Btw i loved ep2 tho that was the the most beautiful ep this season. The color they used in that ep were very pretty
Feb 14, 2021 9:18 AM
Aug 2017
bipac said:
Madlaad said:

IKR bro.....How dare Mappa not use black or deep fucking blue or lemon green or...oooh wait....shocking pink for sunset like some random x fan animator on youtube.....its as if they have never seen a sunset in real life at all

Yeah, you can keep sucking literally anything aot related even chp 137. you forgot the sunset colors in season 2..
MadlaadFeb 14, 2021 9:23 AM
Feb 14, 2021 9:22 AM
Feb 2021
Madlaad said:
bipac said:

Yeah, you can keep sucking literally anything aot related even chp 137

I never said anything about ch 137 to you dude. I am quite ok with it but am waiting to make a decision depending on how yams resolves the story in the next 2 chapters. I am not going to say thats its trash just because the story didn't go according to my head canon like you. On the anime side now you are just whinging for the sake of whinging.
Feb 14, 2021 9:23 AM
Aug 2017
Literally every characters side profile has a round nose and chin. Levi, eren, mikasa. Aot never had this much trashy animation.
Feb 14, 2021 9:23 AM

Apr 2013
Madlaad said:
imbAF said:

I just wanted to say their colors for the sunset are jaring and with zero detials on anything makes it worse. They really aren't putting any effort on literally anything. The action eps were medicore and now the dialogue episodes have even below medicore animation. Btw i loved ep2 tho that was the the most beautiful ep this season. The color they used in that ep were very pretty
No one is forcing you to watch weekly, its really simple to stop watching something you dont enjoy. Your posts make it clear you’re just a negative person, maybe a breath of fresh air will do you good.
Feb 14, 2021 9:24 AM
Aug 2017
Sourire said:
Madlaad said:

No one is forcing you to watch weekly, its really simple to stop watching something you dont enjoy.

Aight imma do that.
Feb 14, 2021 9:25 AM

Jan 2020
Peeti said:
Suryanshkarchuli said:
No one is Kyoto animation level great to be honest.

why you talk about Kyoto animation lol
U-Y-P-W-O-C-U-T-I-K-A-T-I-P-M-I-N-I-I-D-I-H-I-W-T-S-T-I-W-S-T-O-M-P-T-I-L-U-C-H-N-I-D-T-I-I-Y-I-M-N-O-W-S-T-S-W-N-I-B-W
Feb 14, 2021 9:26 AM

Apr 2013
Madlaad said:
Literally every characters side profile has a round nose and chin. Levi, eren, mikasa. Aot never had this much trashy animation.
Imagine not being able to tell the difference between art/character design and animation. Please stop embarrassing yourself. WIT had awful art across all seasons too, lots corrected in blue rays as will MAPPA.
Feb 14, 2021 9:29 AM
Aug 2017
bipac said:
Madlaad said:

Yeah, you can keep sucking literally anything aot related even chp 137

I never said anything about ch 137 to you dude. I am quite ok with it but am waiting to make a decision depending on how yams resolves the story in the next 2 chapters. I am not going to say thats its trash just because the story didn't go according to my head canon like you. On the anime side now you are just whinging for the sake of whinging.

Never had any head canon, i judge the story vased on how its executed. I can tell the amount of plot armour bs used in recent chapters is bad writing. And yes the on the anime side if you think the anime has top tier animation then get you yead checked
Feb 14, 2021 9:29 AM

Dec 2020
aTrueKingofEldia said:

Me too! The backgrounds in this episode were amazing
Madlaad said:

ahh yes, different artstyle and way of shaping noses/chin = trashy animation
horrible take, foh it'll be better for you
Feb 14, 2021 9:31 AM
Aug 2017
TheCloverfield said:
aTrueKingofEldia said:

Me too! The backgrounds in this episode were amazing
Madlaad said:

ahh yes, different artstyle and way of shaping noses/chin = trashy animation
horrible take, foh

Dude the animation is trash plus the art style is garbage why did you mix them up. I didn't come to the conclusion that animation is trash because of the art
Feb 14, 2021 9:34 AM

Dec 2020
Madlaad said:
Dude the animation is trash plus the art style is garbage why did you mix them up. I didn't come to the conclusion that animation is trash because of the art

No no everything is completely fine, the AD work was pretty nice as well as the animation, considering this is a dialogue episode
If you want Evergarden levels of drawings then just leave, because this is just hypocrisy considering this is in line with standard AOT dialogue episodes

Madlaad said:

""Literally every characters side profile has a round nose and chin. Levi, eren, mikasa. Aot never had this much trashy animation"
Re-read yourself, you're making a fool of yourself right now
Feb 14, 2021 9:36 AM

Apr 2017
Eren plowed Historia and had constant mental breakdowns while clapping her royal cheeks. He pushed through that deep rooted agony for the sake of cumming. Not just cum, but family. He literally was watching that fat queen booty bounce on his Attack Titan sized dong, while simultaneously experiencing unyielding flashbacks of his father killing children and crying like a bitch and all that goofy shit. That is straight up fucked.
cunnysseur
Feb 14, 2021 9:39 AM
Aug 2017
TheCloverfield said:
Madlaad said:

No no everything is completely fine, the AD work was pretty nice as well as the animation, considering this is a dialogue episode
If you want Evergarden levels of drawings then just leave, because this is just hypocrisy considering this is in line with standard AOT dialogue episodes

Yeah i watched kruger and grisha's ep with brilliant animation. The ocean episode. Every dialogue ep s3p1 and s2. The Action eps of aot already has medicore animation, and now even the dialogue eps have trash animation. Ep2 and 3 and 4 this season looked fine tho. This ep in particular is trash.
Feb 14, 2021 9:39 AM
Dec 2020
Tasel said:
Eren plowed Historia and had constant mental breakdowns while clapping her royal cheeks. He pushed through that deep rooted agony for the sake of cumming. Not just cum, but family. He literally was watching that fat queen booty bounce on his Attack Titan sized dong, while simultaneously experiencing unyielding flashbacks of his father killing children and crying like a bitch and all that goofy shit. That is straight up fucked.
you forgot the part where Historia screams, and says "Ymir did better!!"
Feb 14, 2021 9:45 AM
Dec 2020
TheCloverfield said:
Madlaad said:

Madlaad said:

""Literally every characters side profile has a round nose and chin. Levi, eren, mikasa. Aot never had this much trashy animation"
Remember, this is coming from a guy who said Gabi's bullet hitting sasha should've been in Slo-mo just cause he wanted it.
Feb 14, 2021 9:45 AM

May 2020
Tasel said:
Somebody uses too much reddit .

Something that’s supposed to die and doesn’t… will eventually rot away , whether it’s a man or a nation
Feb 14, 2021 9:46 AM
Aug 2017
TheCloverfield said:
Madlaad said:

Madlaad said:

Not good at English*
Feb 14, 2021 9:47 AM
Apr 2020
looks like this forum is gonna be fun with sir tristam 2,lol
Feb 14, 2021 9:48 AM
Dec 2020
Madlaad said:
TheCloverfield said:

Yeah i watched kruger and grisha's ep with brilliant animation. The ocean episode. Every dialogue ep s3p1 and s2. The Action eps of aot already has medicore animation, and now even the dialogue eps have trash animation. Ep2 and 3 and 4 this season looked fine tho. This ep in particular is trash.
どっからどう見てもリブァイだと思いますけどあなたの目が腐ってるんじゃないですか?
Feb 14, 2021 9:48 AM

Dec 2020
Harsha1314 said:

Remember, this is coming from a guy who said Gabi's bullet hitting sasha should've been in Slo-mo just cause he wanted it.

Should've expected this, the number of tantrums over nothing this fandom throws daily is laughable
Actual children
TheCloverfieldFeb 14, 2021 9:59 AM
Feb 14, 2021 9:51 AM
Oct 2018
What chapters adapted in this episode ?
Pages (12) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 28, 2021

692 by wibugar »»
Today, 1:11 AM

» The one thing I dont understand now is, why WIT censored so much the violence?

MAQS - Dec 20, 2020

26 by SoughtLi »»
Apr 28, 7:26 PM

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

18 by belugaanime »»
Apr 19, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.