Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2021 8:02 PM

Oct 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally they added this entry to MAL.

I really loved this single from Saint Snow, I love all of their songs but this is one of my top fav among all Love Live songs.

MegamiRemFeb 8, 2021 8:06 PM
Feb 8, 2021 9:12 PM
Oct 2020
MegamiRem said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

I really loved this single from Saint Snow, I love all of their songs but this is one of my top fav among all Love Live songs.

Fax bro, Dazzling White Town slaps hard af. My favorite Saint Snow song tho is def Believe Again
Feb 8, 2021 9:37 PM

Feb 2015
Amazing animation, great to see Sarah and Leah again
Feb 21, 2021 4:05 AM

Nov 2013
That was pretty cool
You all need to watch Nami.

Feb 16, 2022 6:44 AM

Feb 2020
Average song, but a nice video.

SerafosAug 11, 2022 1:47 AM
Feb 21, 2022 10:26 PM
Feb 2021
Good yes ya top dog
Feb 21, 2023 6:12 PM
Mar 2019
Wish it didn't have the advertising on it, nice song though.
Aug 2, 2023 2:05 AM

Aug 2010
MegamiRem said:

Just saying that not either of these videos are the correct one mentioned in the MAL entry, so that everyone knows. You can find the correct 9-minute version on the cat site when searched by song name.
Aug 2, 2023 3:07 AM

Oct 2017
JoniAnimu said:
MegamiRem said:

Just saying that not either of these videos are the correct one mentioned in the MAL entry, so that everyone knows. You can find the correct 9-minute version on the cat site when searched by song name.
It's the same song fyi. These ones are free samples/demos available on youtube. The actual one is sold on dvd which you have to buy.
Aug 2, 2023 4:18 AM

Aug 2010
MegamiRem said:
JoniAnimu said:

It's the same song fyi. These ones are free samples/demos available on youtube. The actual one is sold on dvd which you have to buy.

Yes, the same song, but not the MAL entry as I clearly specified on my post, and that was the whole point of me saying that. I only wanted to mention that, so that somebody wouldn't mistake these for the MAL entry accidentally. I quoted your post only because of the videos, it was not directly directed at you personally, so you shouldn't take it as a personal offense.

More topics from this board

» Where to watch

YayakoChii - Mar 24

0 by YayakoChii »»
Mar 24, 4:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.