Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 2, 2021 1:57 PM

Nov 2017
Tendo_GM said:
AliAnimeCrack said:

Well, gonna disagree COMPLETELY on that one, lol. I feel like a lot of people are butthurt over the final season taking the spot of their favourite shows, so they automatically start hating it, which is kind of dumb. I can understand why you would give it a 6/10, as not everybody is supposed to like the same show. But I only ask people to at least wait till more episodes come out, since right now it is all about taking in all the information and character introductions the show is throwing at us. The action, which you guys probably want more, will come later on. I am not biased when it comes to this show. I genuinely think it deserves a 9-10 rating, but people don't care about the dialogue and information the show gives us, because they only want the action and hyped up moments the anime provides.

Also, I am gonna have to disagree on you about the animation again. I can come up with several scenes which have consistenly good animation and movement, but I really can't be asked, lmao.

For starters, I really don’t care about action, I just want the story to move on forward, we only got some valuable info in the first episode and everything else after that is just the same stuff, nothing is moving forward at the moment.
Second, I specifically said that it’s 6/10 SO FAR I expect it to be much better later on, but this thread is about the experience so far, check my list and you’ll see that I don’t have any score on it because I only give scores when I finish the shows.
And I don’t give a shit about AOT “beating my favorite anime”, my favorite anime ever is so so so much glossed over and it’s nowhere near the top of anime lists so I don’t give a shit about the comparison.
I just have a problem with people who have read the manga giving it 10/10 without watching it whole, I think that it is completely biased and false info for anyone who is checking out the scores at the moment.

And buddy, the animation is extremely average and in comparison to MAPPA’s potential (the potential of ex Madhouse staff) it is a joke.

I feel like every episode has helped the story with going forward, especially Reiners part. And manga readers will of course give the series a 10/10 if they judge that MAPPA is living up to their expectations of a good adaption to the final season. That is not something you can change, and it happens to several series, I'm sure. Even with that being said, a lot of people genuinely think the story up till this point is pretty good. If people look at an anime's or manga's score to judge if they want to dive into it or not, it is their problem. I personally don't start watching a series based off of the scores, I could give two shits about that.

Your opinion of the animation is not high, but you shouldn't go around making it sound like a fact. At the end of the day, animation is also subjective.
"๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜… ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ. ๐—œ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ, ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜†. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ... ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—นl ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜. ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜…, ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ."
Jan 2, 2021 2:00 PM

Mar 2020
GoZha said:
Tendo_GM said:

You need a life outside mashing your head into AOT animes and manga

Next time read with understanding.
Lmao you sound like a normie who likes to bully people for watching anime and reading manga that they like. 9.07 boi. Cry about it.

-_- bruh, you’re a normie, compare our profiles.
And it’s sad that you’re for some reason proud (?) about AOT’s score, I don’t give a shit, my favorite anime of all time is 8.19 and I don’t give a fuck, I love that it’s under appreciated and it makes me love it even more.
I just think that it is stupid to give scores to anime before finishing it.
Jan 2, 2021 2:04 PM

Jul 2020
Tendo_GM said:
20m said:
Agreed but just as you have your opinion just because somebody is a "fanboy" doesnt mean their opinion is automatically incorrect this thread reply is so stupid LMAO I'm having a hard time trying to see if this is bait or not

Someone a fandoy = biased
Biased = biased opinion
Biased opinion = doesn’t represent the actual value
Fanboys creating cringy threads like “Will AOT final season surpass FMAB in rankings” and screaming about AOT being some DaVinci masterpiece that will bring World peace just by watching the first episode and reading the manga that has not ended. It sounds stupid coming from me but that’s what they sound like, stupid.
You're sounding like a fanboy of FMAB yourself LOL. And ok who cares you seriously gonna cry because an anime that has been praised for years is entering its final stage and might pass FMAB ??? Grow up. If you seriously care about whats ranked high on this website please go outside. I like how you tried to argue that because the manga hasnt ended its instantly bad, cry louder smfh. Its not like the ratings for each season is a 9 for no reason at all and the mangas top 50 for no reason at all

Jan 2, 2021 2:04 PM

Nov 2017
Azuchi said:
AliAnimeCrack said:

This is supposed to happen. It will be explained in a few episodes.

I hope so. Makes me feel dumb since it doesn't make any sense otherwise. Feels like they've skipped a lot of important things. Haven't read the manga so I don't know.

If I remember correctly, the same was for many people whilst reading the manga. Me included. But the manga was a few chapters ahead of the point I was at, so I binge read through the whole confusing part and got more info. It does sound annoying to wait every week to get less confused, lmao. But if they do it correctly, everything should be gucci in a 1-3 episodes, I think, if I remember.
"๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜… ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ. ๐—œ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ, ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜†. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ... ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—นl ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜. ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜…, ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ."
Jan 2, 2021 2:06 PM

Jul 2020
Tendo_GM said:
GoZha said:
Lmao you sound like a normie who likes to bully people for watching anime and reading manga that they like. 9.07 boi. Cry about it.

And it’s sad that you’re for some reason proud (?) about AOT’s score, I don’t give a shit, my favorite anime of all time is 8.19 and I don’t give a fuck, I love that it’s under appreciated and it makes me love it even more.
"bruh you're a normie" You have haikyu in your top 5, i find it hard to believe you too arent exactly the same smh

Jan 2, 2021 2:07 PM

Jun 2020
Tendo_GM said:
GoZha said:

I couldn’t give less shits about the 9.07 either. I gave it a 10 because of what I think is to come. If MAPPA doesn’t deliver I’ll gladly lower it. You sound like a normie because you seem to think that everyone who enjoys SnK like me has no life lmao. It reminds me of people in school saying “oh, you like anime? You must have no life”. Also Popularity doesn’t affect whether something is good or bad.
Jan 2, 2021 2:07 PM

Mar 2020
20m said:
Tendo_GM said:

Someone a fandoy = biased
Biased = biased opinion
Biased opinion = doesn’t represent the actual value
Fanboys creating cringy threads like “Will AOT final season surpass FMAB in rankings” and screaming about AOT being some DaVinci masterpiece that will bring World peace just by watching the first episode and reading the manga that has not ended. It sounds stupid coming from me but that’s what they sound like, stupid.
You're sounding like a fanboy of FMAB yourself LOL. And ok who cares you seriously gonna cry because an anime that has been praised for years is entering its final stage and might pass FMAB ??? Grow up. If you seriously care about whats ranked high on this website please go outside. I like how you tried to argue that because the manga hasnt ended its instantly bad, cry louder smfh

-_-
Sad, I didn’t know I liked FMAB, it was never in my top 20 favorite anime and never will be, I just think that it is a great anime.
And you my dear boy need to learn to read with understanding, the same think I said to the other chap on this thread, read it a few more times because you missed the point of what I was saying.
Jan 2, 2021 2:08 PM

Jun 2020
20m said:
Tendo_GM said:

"bruh you're a normie" You have haikyu in your top 5, i find it hard to believe you too arent exactly the same smh
we’re all filthy weebs at the end of the day.
Jan 2, 2021 2:09 PM

Jul 2020
Tendo_GM said:
20m said:
You're sounding like a fanboy of FMAB yourself LOL. And ok who cares you seriously gonna cry because an anime that has been praised for years is entering its final stage and might pass FMAB ??? Grow up. If you seriously care about whats ranked high on this website please go outside. I like how you tried to argue that because the manga hasnt ended its instantly bad, cry louder smfh

-_-
Sad, I didn’t know I liked FMAB, it was never in my top 20 favorite anime and never will be, I just think that it is a great anime.
And you my dear boy need to learn to read with understanding, the same think I said to the other chap on this thread, read it a few more times because you missed the point of what I was saying.
Maybe nobody can understand what you were saying because it was so stupid they couldn't comprehend it. Just like you said " you're a normie " Stick to gay shipping haikyuu characters LMAO

Jan 2, 2021 2:09 PM

Mar 2020
20m said:
Tendo_GM said:

Anime tastes doesn’t have anything to do with it?
Jan 2, 2021 2:11 PM

Jul 2020
Tendo_GM said:
20m said:

| Such a hypocrite smh

-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jan 2, 2021 2:13 PM

Nov 2007
I am enjoying it. I watched all of the previous seasons before the current one began airing, and now I'm reading the manga (I haven't read it in like 5 years), but I haven't caught up to the anime yet. It's pretty evident to me reading the manga now and having just watched all of the anime that all of the seasons are a little unfaithful in spots, or missing dialogue and details... but of course all with Isayama's approval and just to satisfy the constraints of an adaptation as much as possible. Just judging the anime on its own, I always at least enjoyed it enough to keep going, and the current season has been the most enjoyable so far to me. Some of the best episodes in my mind, regardless of what they may be missing or what other flaws they have, and I like the visual style MAPPA is using.
Jan 2, 2021 2:14 PM

Mar 2020
20m said:
Tendo_GM said:

-_-
Maybe nobody can understand what you were saying because it was so stupid they couldn't comprehend it. Just like you said " you're a normie " Stick to gay shipping haikyuu characters LMAO

Sorry, I said everything correctly but the point flew over your head since you’re saying how stupid it sound and read the last sentence I wrote back there and maybe you’ll understand.
And I have no idea what the fuck you have against Haikyuu!! since you haven’t watched it, you sound like a 10 year old because you criticize the shows that you haven’t watched. Sad ๐Ÿ˜”
Jan 2, 2021 2:16 PM

Nov 2017
ohohohohohoho said:
I am enjoying it. I watched all of the previous seasons before the current one began airing, and now I'm reading the manga (I haven't read it in like 5 years), but I haven't caught up to the anime yet. It's pretty evident to me reading the manga now and having just watched all of the anime that all of the seasons are a little unfaithful in spots, or missing dialogue and details... but of course all with Isayama's approval and just to satisfy the constraints of an adaptation as much as possible. Just judging the anime on its own, I always at least enjoyed it enough to keep going, and the current season has been the most enjoyable so far to me. Some of the best episodes in my mind, regardless of what they may be missing or what other flaws they have, and I like the visual style MAPPA is using.

Preach. I feel exactly the same as you, though season 3 part 2 set the bar quite high. Depending on how MAPPA adapts this season, the final season will be way better than s3p2.
Jan 2, 2021 2:17 PM

Jul 2020
Tendo_GM said:
20m said:

Sorry, I said everything correctly but the point flew over your head since you’re saying how stupid it sound and read the last sentence I wrote back there and maybe you’ll understand.
And I have no idea what the fuck you have against Haikyuu!! since you haven’t watched it, you sound like a 10 year old because you criticize the shows that you haven’t watched. Sad ๐Ÿ˜”
Not even about haikyuu its the fact that you called him a normie when u watch haikyuu to try and invalidate his point. now be quiet kid. You have lost this argument and got trolololo in process

Jan 2, 2021 2:17 PM

Mar 2020
20m said:
Tendo_GM said:

| Such a hypocrite smh

You really can’t read a single sentence with understanding?
“You’re a normie, compare our profiles” means I have watched way way way more anime than him and spent way more time with it so Im basically a bigger weeb. Are we starting to connect the dots? Please don’t jump into others people’s conversations that you don’t understand because it’s rude. Gotta tell your parents to teach you manners.
Jan 2, 2021 2:30 PM

Sep 2014
So far it's not bad. I'm waiting for the juiciest part. Animation is sometimes weird. Too much movements is the same as not enough.
Jan 2, 2021 2:35 PM

Jun 2020
Tendo_GM said:
20m said:

| Such a hypocrite smh

You really can’t read a single sentence with understanding?
“You’re a normie, compare our profiles” means I have watched way way way more anime than him and spent way more time with it so Im basically a bigger weeb. Are we starting to connect the dots? Please don’t jump into others people’s conversations that you don’t understand because it’s rude. Gotta tell your parents to teach you manners.
Nobody cares. Saying "person who likes something I don't like = person who has no life" is normie shit. Extremely cringe smh. Don't forget that there are also people who gave the season 10/10 that have seen more anime than you lul
Jan 2, 2021 3:30 PM
โ™ก( โ€ขเฅขโ—ก-เฅข)โœงห–ยฐ โ™ก

Dec 2014
It's enjoyable so far, a solid 7/10 from me. I always wanted to know the story about Reiner's side, Eren and the others can wait he already appeared so much for whole 3 seasons anyway.

(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ♥
Jan 2, 2021 6:30 PM

Jul 2020
Pretty good so far but definitely not a 10/10 yet.
Jan 2, 2021 7:17 PM

Oct 2020
It's clearly amazing, and I wish I could watch it all at once. I'm actually sad that SnK is ending
Jan 2, 2021 7:29 PM

Sep 2020
Is it bacd? No
Is it good? somewhat
Is the manga better? definitely

Jan 2, 2021 8:57 PM
Mar 2017
AliAnimeCrack said:
kairyu_gen1 said:
The new characters are...meh. If this is really the final season, I want to spend as much time on the good stuff as possible, listening to a couple brats isn't the best way to start, and it makes me seriously question why so many people have given it a 9/10 or 10/10. I've loved the stuff with Reiner though, that's been pretty good.

I dunno why you would think that, though. I feel like dialogue and character introduction is pretty important at this point? If they weren't there, this show wouldn't have been called Attack on Titan. These new characters are gonna be pretty important later on, so if they don't have any sort of introduction, the show would be a big mess.

Even if this is just build up to a payoff later, the show has not been a 9/10 quality show so far. I'm pretty convinced the fanbase is just projecting at this point, that's my complaint.
Jan 3, 2021 3:13 AM

Nov 2017
kairyu_gen1 said:
AliAnimeCrack said:

I dunno why you would think that, though. I feel like dialogue and character introduction is pretty important at this point? If they weren't there, this show wouldn't have been called Attack on Titan. These new characters are gonna be pretty important later on, so if they don't have any sort of introduction, the show would be a big mess.

Even if this is just build up to a payoff later, the show has not been a 9/10 quality show so far. I'm pretty convinced the fanbase is just projecting at this point, that's my complaint.

There is possibly some truth to that, but I can honestly say that there are still people who wholeheartedly think the season deserves a 9-10/10 at the moment. I gave it a 9 so far because of the big improvement in dialogue, which is very good from MAPPA's side.
Jan 3, 2021 4:11 AM

Aug 2018
Episode 1: Very good! The cgi was looked great for the most part (beast titan was meh), voice acting and visuals definitely elevated the manga. Gabi especially comes across a lot more likeable in the anime.

Episode 2: For sure the weakest episode adaptation and content wise so far, the pacing was weird, some character animation looked janky and a bit off, some scenes ended and cut very abruptly (that weird added suicide scene was so out of nowhere and unnecessary) and the cut content in this one especially hurt to see. Still was overall an enjoyable episode, some scenes were very well directed.

Episode 3: The direction was really strong in this one, i appreciate the attempt to try to fit all of Reiner's backstory and Eren's scene all in one episode and they did the best they could do. Definitely really fast-paced, but personally i feel like that added to the effect of Reiner's spiraling mental breakdown leading to the iconic gun scene. i REALLY loved this episode.

Episode 4: Best episode adaptation-wise easily, perfect pacing for every scene, some cut off content from previous episode were added back here (Pieck's ass), just the overall the feel of this episode was nailed perfectly. The calm before the storm.. and that last scene with Reiner and Eren.... GOOOOSEBUMPS! Next episode is going to be the best in the series lol

so far overall this season has been very good and i couldn't be happier to see one of my favorite manga arcs ever animated and done justice. Thanks Mappa. Plz nail the next episode
Jan 3, 2021 4:18 AM

Oct 2018
The real question is when is the dub coming out?

Jan 3, 2021 4:20 AM

Jan 2021
Tendo_GM said:
GoZha said:

Alright folks, let's not hurl words like "normie" or other cringey 4ch*n words each other.

Anyway, the season is okay. The manga is definitely better and you also get to experience an interesting art evolution over time unlike the homogenous and sanitized style you'll find in the anime.
Money plane.
Jan 3, 2021 4:22 AM

Nov 2017
Soerix said:
Episode 1: Very good! The cgi was looked great for the most part (beast titan was meh), voice acting and visuals definitely elevated the manga. Gabi especially comes across a lot more likeable in the anime.

Episode 2: For sure the weakest episode adaptation and content wise so far, the pacing was weird, some character animation looked janky and a bit off, some scenes ended and cut very abruptly (that weird added suicide scene was so out of nowhere and unnecessary) and the cut content in this one especially hurt to see. Still was overall an enjoyable episode, some scenes were very well directed.

Episode 3: The direction was really strong in this one, i appreciate the attempt to try to fit all of Reiner's backstory and Eren's scene all in one episode and they did the best they could do. Definitely really fast-paced, but personally i feel like that added to the effect of Reiner's spiraling mental breakdown leading to the iconic gun scene. i REALLY loved this episode.

Episode 4: Best episode adaptation-wise easily, perfect pacing for every scene, some cut off content from previous episode were added back here (Pieck's ass), just the overall the feel of this episode was nailed perfectly. The calm before the storm.. and that last scene with Reiner and Eren.... GOOOOSEBUMPS! Next episode is going to be the best in the series lol

so far overall this season has been very good and i couldn't be happier to see one of my favorite manga arcs ever animated and done justice. Thanks Mappa. Plz nail the next episode

Good to see someone enjoying themselves. Although I really liked the suicide part in episode 2. It just shows how the Eldian soldiers suffer everyday, with being mistreated and all that. In my opinion, it is a good touch to the episode, since it was delving further intro Marleyan territory and the Eldians inside it.
Jan 3, 2021 4:36 AM

Aug 2018
AliAnimeCrack said:
Soerix said:

Good to see someone enjoying themselves. Although I really liked the suicide part in episode 2. It just shows how the Eldian soldiers suffer everyday, with being mistreated and all that. In my opinion, it is a good touch to the episode, since it was delving further intro Marleyan territory and the Eldians inside it.

Yeah i understood the intention but i didn't quite like how it was done, it just felt very abrupt, i know they probably didn't want to focus on it too much but still i feel like if they actually let the scene breathe and give it a bit more emphasis, it would have been a lot more impactful. Most people during that scene were just very confused since it was just way too fast. Some even thought that was Reiner for a second lmao-

Good Intention but Bad Execution basically..
SoerixJan 3, 2021 4:41 AM
Jan 3, 2021 5:48 AM

Nov 2017
Soerix said:
AliAnimeCrack said:

Yeah i understood the intention but i didn't quite like how it was done, it just felt very abrupt, i know they probably didn't want to focus on it too much but still i feel like if they actually let the scene breathe and give it a bit more emphasis, it would have been a lot more impactful. Most people during that scene were just very confused since it was just way too fast. Some even thought that was Reiner for a second lmao-

Good Intention but Bad Execution basically..

Fair enough. I felt like they did it so it wasn't really a part of the main story. More like a mini "side story", that happens in the background but doesn't really take any time and space off the episode.
Jan 3, 2021 5:58 AM

Feb 2019
honestly prefered the previous art style, but whatever.
Jan 3, 2021 6:01 AM

Nov 2017
yaruka said:
honestly prefered the previous art style, but whatever.

Yeah, I heard this season they are staying true to the manga art style, which is pretty nice.
Jan 3, 2021 6:09 AM

Jun 2020
It's actually good as of now disregarding some pacing issues at places . The people crying over the production / animation problems must give some time for introspection and fucking realize not everything is /would be perfect (unless they look for cinematic/productionary aspects of the show , which is kinda weak compared to the others)
Jan 3, 2021 6:11 AM

Jan 2018
The quality of the CGI is very unfortunate but besides that it has been very good so far.

Thought I absolutely expect it to get a final season part 2

They may get to chapter 120 with 16 episodes
Jan 3, 2021 6:44 AM
Dec 2020
I honestly don't care about the final season, watched the first season few years ago about 6eps, it was boring so i dropped it
Jan 3, 2021 6:48 AM

Nov 2013
Honestly MAPPA did really good with animation so far! I love this intro music.. it goes entirely will with all the chaos that's about to happen!!
PERFECTLY shows off that season 4 isn't going to be like the rest and thats waaaaaa for me i wanna more and more.
Jan 3, 2021 6:50 AM

May 2020
Tamarask said:
I honestly don't care about the final season, watched the first season few years ago about 6eps, it was boring so i dropped it

I'm pretty sure this thread is for people who are watching the final season

Something that’s supposed to die and doesn’t… will eventually rot away , whether it’s a man or a nation
Jan 3, 2021 6:57 AM

Dec 2016
After the studio change, it's going great so far! Now for the upcoming action scenes, it'll be up to the test.
Jan 3, 2021 8:12 AM
Jul 2018
SNK yeah they used make decent video games.

Oh your talking about that anime. Overrated.
Jan 3, 2021 8:15 AM

Nov 2017
AmityBlight said:
SNK yeah they used make decent video games.

Oh your talking about that anime. Overrated.

Gonna have to disagree, I love the whole franchise ๐Ÿ™‚
Jan 3, 2021 12:39 PM

Apr 2020
Azuchi said:
Gotta say, I don't understand a damn thing. Sort off.

is it going to be revealed in the "future"? Have mot read the manga nor I shall, not worth it.

Werent they traveling to Marley Season 3 part 2 ep 12? They were on the ocean there, Im assuming they just kept going straight.

To answer OP
I think so far so good
Animation looks fine so far, and the story is incredible
Its just me freaking out over and over
Jan 3, 2021 6:27 PM

Jan 2020
I didn't really like the pacing for episode 3 that much but in terms of everything else, I loved it. I'm really enjoying this season and I can't wait for more.

Jan 3, 2021 9:17 PM

Aug 2018
It's pretty good so far and I can't wait for episode 5.
Jan 3, 2021 9:42 PM

Dec 2019
It's great, the staff have done well adapting this in short amount of time even though beast titan kinda look wacky imo
Jan 3, 2021 10:34 PM

Nov 2013
Havent given a shit about the anime since the stupid Boulder plot point, but is it up to the part where we dont follow Eren anymore? Because it actually got interesting with Eren not being the protagonist since he was the worst part of it all.

Author actually improves and the story became pretty interesting, unlike other immensely popular anime like SAO...
Jan 4, 2021 12:00 AM

May 2020
DGemu said:
Havent given a shit about the anime since the stupid Boulder plot point, but is it up to the part where we dont follow Eren anymore? Because it actually got interesting with Eren not being the protagonist since he was the worst part of it all.

Author actually improves and the story became pretty interesting, unlike other immensely popular anime like SAO...

Funnily enough most people who have caught up to 4 seasons think that he is the best character in the entire series
Look at this poll : https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1886425

Something that’s supposed to die and doesn’t… will eventually rot away , whether it’s a man or a nation
Jan 4, 2021 12:05 AM
Jul 2018
As an anime only, I did love how they showed the Marley side of things before starting the main war.

The animation is great. Only two things bothered me so far: The color scheme in the first episode(I understand it was done intentionally for the war setting but I still didn't like it.) And the rotoscoping used in the second episode.
Jan 4, 2021 1:36 AM

Sep 2017
โฃฟโฃฟโฃฟโฃฟโฃฟโกฟโ ›โ ‹โ โ €โ €โ €โ €โ ™โ ›โ ฟโ Ÿโ ‹โ ‰โ โ €โ ˆโ ™โ ปโฃฟโฃฟโฃฟโฃฟโฃฟโฃฟ
โฃฟโฃฟโฃฟโกฟโ ‹โ €โ ธโ „โข€โฃ€โ  โ คโ คโฃ€โก€โ โก„โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ พโ ‚โ ˆโ ปโฃฟโฃฟโฃฟโฃฟ
โฃฟโฃฟโกŸโ €โ €โ €โ  โ ‹โ โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ ‰โ ™โ ปโ ’โ šโ ›โ ›โ ›โ ›โ ’โ ’โ ฆโ ˜โขฟโฃฟโฃฟ
โฃฟโ Ÿโ €โ €โก†โ €โ €โ €โ €โข€โฃคโฃดโฃถโฃถโฃถโฃถโฃถโฃงโฃ„โข€โฃ โฃคโฃคโฃถโฃถโฃถโฃคโฃคโฃ™โขฟ
โ โขธโ €โ ธโ …โ €โ €โฃดโฃพโฃฟโฃฟโฃฟโฃฟโฃฟโกโก‰โ ™โฃฟโฃฟโฃผโฃฟโฃฟโฃฟโฃฟโฃฟโข‹โก‰โขปโฃฟโก†
โฃ€โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โข‰โ ›โ ฟโขฟโฃฟโฃฟโฃทโฃงโฃถโกฟโ Ÿโ ธโ ฟโ ฟโฃฟโกฟโ ฟโ ถโ ฌโ พโ ฟโขƒ
โ “โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ ˆโ ™โ ’โ คโ คโ ฌโ ญโ โฃคโ คโ –โ โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โฃ โฃพ
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โข€โ  โ ”โ Šโ โ €โ €โ €โ ‘โ ขโก„โ ’โ ’โ ‚โ ฐโฃฟโฃฟโฃฟ
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ ˜โขฟโฃฟ
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โฃ€โฃคโฃคโฃคโฃ€โฃ€โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โข€โกˆโฃฟ
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โฃผโฃฟโฃงโฃญโฃญโฃโฃ›โฃ›โฃ›โกถโ ถโ ถโขฆโฃคโฃคโฃคโฃคโฃคโฃดโฃถโ ฟโ ›โฃกโฃฟ
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ ฐโข„โ ˆโ ‰โ ‰โ ‰โ ‰โ ‰โ ‰โ ™โ ›โ ›โ ฟโ ฟโ ฟโ ทโ ถโ ถโฃถโฃถโฃถโกถโขŸโฃธโฃฟโฃฟ
โฃ„โฃ€โก€โ €โ €โ €โ ‰โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โฃ€โฃดโฃฟโฃฟโฃฟโฃฟโฃฟ
โ €โ €โ ˆโ ‰โ “โ ’โ ขโ คโ คโ คโ คโฃคโฃคโฃคโฃคโ คโ „โ €โ €โ €โขดโฃถโฃฟโฃฟโฃฟโฃฟโฃฟโฃฟโฃฟโฃฟ
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ ‰โขปโฃฟโฃฟโฃฟโฃฟโฃฟโฃฟโฃฟ
Jan 4, 2021 2:02 AM

Jun 2020
I'm a pretty big fan of AOT and while I don't consider it a masterpiece in any terms, it's a great series that everyone should watch. I'm enjoying the final season so far but that first episode was just amazing. Loving the OP & ED as well, much different from the last seasons.
Jan 4, 2021 2:22 AM

Apr 2017
Not a manga reader, but am watching this with someone who is up to date with it. My friend says that there's still a lot left to adapt (and more exciting things will follow), and is a bit concerned that they won't cover everything if they keep this pace.

Feels like episodes go by too quickly but nothing much is happening; I don't mind "sitting around talking" anime, but with 25% of the season behind us already, it feels to me like there's surprisingly little progression or things we didn't already know before. Don't feel anything in particular towards the newly introduced characters, can't say I've gotten invested in any of them. IMO the art and animation are fine.

At this point I'm more following it for the sake of completion and seeing what it all builds up to.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » If Eren was in avatar...

TASM18 - Apr 17

18 by belugaanime »»
Apr 19, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 7, 2021

513 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Apr 13, 8:01 AM

» Isayama: The Perfect Architect ( 1 2 )

Mikasa - Mar 29, 2021

65 by benisfroms »»
Apr 10, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 10, 2021

986 by Jasmin061011 »»
Apr 2, 8:12 AM

» Falco and Gabiโ€ฆ

Arddaa52 - Jul 25, 2021

20 by Adrena »»
Mar 27, 6:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.