Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Dec 27, 2020 3:20 PM
Nov 2020
Not sure how this show qualifies as "sad", but the final episode did have emotional parts.

I just like how Miss Tengan decided to hang out with this crew despite her overwhelming wealth and popularity. She even said that Hina's acting was better than hers (out of pity). Also, Youta's little sister was quite adorable ...I can imagine her being unintentionallly manipulative when she gets older.

As for Izanami, Youta needs to ghost her immediately. There's nothing left for him there, he needs to move on.
Dec 27, 2020 4:13 PM

Nov 2008
Notifications said:
mrixl said:
The resolution was sorta nice, but the last 2-3 episodes really soured my enjoyment of this show. Also not a fan of the implications of the hina yota dynamic. I’m just gonna believe it’s a familial love and nothing romantic. Overall this show is a big MEH.

Yeah I seriously could not tell if they were in love romantically or not.

In my opinion, it'd stay platonic since all they did was hold hands...and Hina's state of mind has completely deteriorated.

She likes being with him...but she cannot possibly be with him the way a love interest can.

Dec 27, 2020 6:07 PM
Jul 2018
I mean in the final episode Yota literally says they fell in love, apparently using whatever Japanese word denotes romantic love.

I mean yes, there are all sorts of issues with that, but it seems like that’s genuinely the direction the show was tilting with their relationship.
Dec 27, 2020 6:51 PM

Nov 2008
BenDTU said:
I mean in the final episode Yota literally says they fell in love, apparently using whatever Japanese word denotes romantic love.

I mean yes, there are all sorts of issues with that, but it seems like that’s genuinely the direction the show was tilting with their relationship.

Doesn't mean they're going to have a sexual relationship...but sadly, that is all people think "romance" means nowadays...it's so disappointing to me...

Dec 27, 2020 6:52 PM
Jul 2018
... that thought had not even crossed my mind. It’s still weird that the show needed to have them be an item anyway.
Dec 27, 2020 7:39 PM

Oct 2020
I cant say it was the saddest anime of all time but I can be sure it was the saddest anime for this season. The final episode was not the saddest one for me. For me, the saddest episode for this anime was the Izanami's episode. The only sad part in the final episode was when Hina remembered Youta and when they were watching Hina's final message.
Dec 27, 2020 7:41 PM

Jan 2013
Holy shit, it was so much better than i expected! So happy that we got a happy/inconclusive ending than a bad/conclusive one. I mean, inconclusive since we weren't able to see Hina back to how she was before and ofc, the Youta x Izanami, this was indeed inconclusive as hell i do hope we get some OVA or Special with a flash-forward a few years, would be amazing.

They almost got us in the first halt tho xD So that's why she ignored his pick all this time. The snow scene was fantastic!

Also, they managed to finish the movie, this for sure was surprising, since i thought they would not want to finish it now. Even tho i think this was much better this way, we were able to see the after-credits scene, which was indeed amazing to see, especially after such a long time, it was like the last missing piece in the puzzle.

Best after-credits scene!

This was indeed a great watch, loved every single episode.
I'm a simple man, i see a good ending for me,i give 10/10.

Would love to see an ova tho, let's hope!

"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 27, 2020 7:45 PM

Nov 2008
BenDTU said:
... that thought had not even crossed my mind. It’s still weird that the show needed to have them be an item anyway.

I saw it coming because he ALWAYS pairs the two leads in his shows. xD

I didn't mind it...but it's jarring because they didn't show a deep enough bond between them. If they were reincarnated lovers or something, that totally would have sold it.

Dec 27, 2020 8:08 PM
Dec 2020
Foi confortante ver Hina recuperar parcialmente as lembranças dela, mais uma coisa chata e o prota que cara chora da mulesta tirando isso o anime não chega nem aos pés de outras obras desse autor no Max uma nota 7,5/10
Dec 27, 2020 8:32 PM

Nov 2011
If Maeda wanted this to be the Saddest anime ever he should have had Hina die in the end. Even then I do not think I would have hit that mark. This show was more fun then sad. I thought Charlotte was the same as well.

Overall the cast was good but it was meh. 6.6/10
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Dec 27, 2020 9:07 PM

Jan 2018
Yota went from unlikable to hated in the last few episodes which didn't really change in the last episode.
I think this show deals with things that people can't connect too much with unless they've experienced the same things themselves. Even then, the characters weren't fully redeemable. The relatability wasn't there unlike shows like Angel Beats! and Charlotte. I don't think either of these two mentioned works is as great as some people make them out to be, many of the flaws in those shows are still present here and they're somehow worse.
That being said I still enjoyed this show, probably more than others.
Dec 27, 2020 9:22 PM

Jul 2016
I really hated how Youta kept acting like a spaz and screaming.
Dec 27, 2020 9:45 PM

Jun 2015
It's not like Angel Beats, but it's not bad. The comparison with the other works is the biggest problem of the critics... if Angel Beats/Clannad/Charlotte didn't exist, this anime would be rated more positively. Jun Maeda still writes good stories... I liked.
RavenitaDec 28, 2020 7:38 AM
“The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.” -Cowboy Bebop
Dec 27, 2020 10:07 PM

Sep 2011
Kougeru said:
Tyrel said:
Because it's a terribly written show? Not hard to rate this below a 7. In fact, I can't see why anyone would rate this melodrama more than a 5—oh wait, that's because of "opinions."

It has a lot of it's flaws in how things connect but there's a lot of strong themes within the show that counter it. You call it "Bad writing" just because you can't understand it. https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1884752 this thread explains some of these things. There's more though. TLDR the show doesn't translate strongly to western audiences.

Also not sure why you even watch anime when your average is 6 which suggests you just hate most anime anyway.
Your logic is terribly flawed. Mean score of 6 =/= I hate anime. Congratz at looking at my overall mean to try and find a counterargument. I have terabytes of anime stored that I've enjoyed. Just because my rating is harsher than yours doesn't correlate to hating anime in the slightest. This show is averaging a 7 and is continuing to drop. Next, you're going to tell me that 9000 people that rated under you and 3k who've dropped don't understand the anime.
TyrelDec 27, 2020 10:10 PM
Dec 27, 2020 11:17 PM

Jan 2016
Weird pacing during the last episodes but it was alright, quite lackluster compared to other works. I liked the soundtrack tho :P
THANKS SENPIEX
Dec 27, 2020 11:59 PM

Jun 2020
Underwhelming would be an understatement. It was just okay I guess. Yota is insufferable and so is his sister. Come to think of it, I doubt I liked anyone in this anime lmao 5/10, had a few minor laughs here and there and maybe felt a tad bit sad at one or two scenes
This anime shit is addictive
Dec 28, 2020 5:45 AM

Aug 2017
It's definitely not the "Saddest anime ever made". It felt more like Charlotte but even Charlotte was 10 time better than this.

The only thing heartbreaking in this series was the condition of Hina at the end.

It's kind of a bitter-sweet end.

I really had high hopes for this one but....well it was neither good nor bad.

And those Youta-Hina scenes...ya it felt like I was watching something illegal. Hina seemed lika a kid under 10 yrs of age and Youta felt like a teenager. Felt totally disgusting watching all that.

Overall an okayish anime I guess.

5/10

Dec 28, 2020 6:15 AM

Feb 2014
I'm obviously going to be in the minority about my opinion about this series, but I honestly really enjoyed the last episode.

I did think, twice, that Hina might've died, but it didn't come to that, thankfully. Still, seeing how she looked slumped on the sofa after the movie finished did trick me at first. Serves me right for jumping to conclusions so easily! ^_^;

It was a bittersweet way to end the series, but it was a good one. Having said that, I'm rather disappointed at the majority of other users here with the way they show their criticism about Jun Maeda.

Pretty much as bad as it was when Charlotte aired back in 2015, this is another reason why you shouldn't get your expectations so unrealistically high, no matter how good the writers or director might be.

While I do agree that the pacing felt too stiff at times, especially between the comedic first half and the drama-filled second half, which did hurt some of the emotional impact, I do find it rather amusing after reading other users pouring so much sweat and rage into their posts, showcasing as to why "Maeda should stop writing". Seriously, not everything Maeda makes will be great, but saying that he should stop writing because of that is honestly childish and pathetic. When shows don't meet your high expectations, showtimes the fault lies within yourself for letting your expectations get too high, not just the writing or directing not meeting that expectation level.

But then again, this is MAL, so there's bound to be plenty of idiots who want their opinions to be heard the loudest, so that can't be helped. I used to hearing garbage reasons for people wanting football managers to be sacked, even when they're not always at fault for their team not doing good enough, but this Maeda hate bandwagon is just as woefully bad at that. =/

My final score is a 7.5/10. Pacing issues aside, the comedy was done better than Charlotte and I personally preferred the soundtrack over Charlotte as well. Sadly, this series will be more remember for the wrong reasons and that disappoints me with the anime fanbase as a whole. =(
Dec 28, 2020 6:41 AM
Jul 2020
Well despite all the flaws, theres a fuckton actually(uncessary plot twists, scenes, characters etc.), i still feel like it deserves a 7 atleast.

It honestly could have been a 24 episode anime but no, they decided they can fit everything in 12 episode but no dude, it just doesn't work. There's still so many things to talk about like what happened to the chip that was taken from hina or etc.

Atleast the ending(ep12) was beautifully executed, i mean i would have gone for the route that hina didnt go with youta but i guess this works out fine eitherway.
Dec 28, 2020 7:25 AM
Oct 2019
For a second i though Hina will never remember him anymore...

The moment where Youta and Hita hug was very Hheartwarming...

Did Jun Maeda really said this gonna be his saddest anime ever created??? If so, that was a lie lol...

It was sad but not the saddest...

Comedy was great, sad moment was on point, i just love the chemistry between the characters...

Also I really love all the Seiyuu, they all doing great job especially for Hina and Youta...

Isn't always about the ending, it was the journey...

Maybe this isn't the best from Jun Maeda-san, but i still enjoying it and make me tears up on some moments,.
Izanami Crying episode is probably my favorite one...

I'll give it 6/10
davidyodo24Dec 28, 2020 7:37 AM
Dec 28, 2020 10:59 AM

Apr 2010
Ok I will be a little cynical... He fell in love with a person which doesnt exist anymore and you can consider her like.. dead? She is never going to be that person which he fell in love with so he is going to live all his life remembering few months of one certain summer with a person who is just a shell now... Idk idk...
Dec 28, 2020 1:50 PM

Jul 2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, this was a fucking awful ending to an absolute disaster of an anime. It was obvious this was coming, but it doesn't make it any less insulting, any less idiotic than it was otherwise going to be.

Air aside, I've enjoyed every Maeda work prior to this disaster, with two of them being in my top 10 anime of all time (Clannad After Story and Little Busters Refrain), but this show started to completely fall apart with the festival episode. The execution of the ideas being used - which are interesting enough on paper - has just been disastrous as the show turned more and more serious, and meant I couldn't get invested in the emotional underbelly at all.

There's so many things I could say about why this went wrong compared to Angel Beats and Charlotte in particular (as Maeda's other original, one-cour works), but I think it ultimately boils down to one thing above all else: 13 episodes is not enough for Maeda to perfectly execute this narrative structure he always uses. Besides that, my opinion is that Angel Beats and Charlotte were still able to (mostly) work and have the desired emotional impact because the narrative was much more consistent, the characters were far stronger and both had clear thematic underpinnings tying everything together.

The only positive about this show? The early episodes were absolutely hilarious, and I'd honestly just like to see Maeda give himself free reign to write a full-blown comedy series if/when he works on another new series as he really knows what he's doing on that front.

5/10, but would be a 4 if not for how funny those early episodes were.

Ultimately, despite this being a trainwreck, I'll be back and ready whenever Maeda has something new coming out, as I still respect the man so much despite how bad this ended up being.
Dec 28, 2020 3:27 PM
Jul 2013
When I saw the scene where Hina walked towards Yota I was like..... Is this..... Are they repeating the scene from Air?
Air was 3000x times sadder
This ended up being a pretty average anime I would say, even if when it started I thought it was hilarious

I couldn't really get into the relationship between Hina and Yota. I have no issues with age difference and all (I don't know Hina's age but the way she's designed she looks way younger), TRUST ME, but I feel like their relationship has always been presented more as siblings-like than romantic and the sudden turn in the last episodes made me go :/ Eh

With how it ended you can honestly see it both ways, nothing happened that couldn't work even as them seen as siblings
Dec 29, 2020 2:48 AM

Oct 2019
Just another "sad" anime made by jun maeda, i expected nothing from this, but still dissapointed me.

Charlotte 2.0 but even worst.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2020 8:48 AM

Jan 2010
The ending left me more depressed than sad really. I was hoping Hina would get some memories back and/or the CEO and company would get locked up for something.
Would've loved to have seen the epilogue explored more and if the other characters got to their goals.
I knew Hina wasn't really a deity so i was curious to see how she was doing it. Really the only reason why I didn't drop it. Overall I'll give this a 7.5. It felt to silly early on and MC got on my nerves at times. Still a good anime to watch. Would've been interesting if the actual world was destroyed at the end of the month.
Dec 29, 2020 10:10 AM

Nov 2008
Tekakurika said:
Ok I will be a little cynical... He fell in love with a person which doesnt exist anymore and you can consider her like.. dead? She is never going to be that person which he fell in love with so he is going to live all his life remembering few months of one certain summer with a person who is just a shell now... Idk idk...

That is exactly it.

So it is kinda sad...but I think it would have been sadder if she died in body too. I guess Maeda thought that would be too repetitive...

Dec 29, 2020 12:24 PM

Nov 2014
I'm sooo disappointed. I hated the first part of this anime. And I mean it - comedy was not just not fun, I actually found it annoying. I still decided to go on because I hoped for good drama in 2nd part. Well, it wasn't good.
What makes me the most disappointed is actually Suzuki. After how he reacted when he learned what they will do to Hina, I expected something more. But it seems he just accepted it and gets along with those adults just like that? He and all the main cast are kids. I don't need "good guys to win", but kids should at least get angry at this world. Fight it and not just accept it like adult would. They made a setup for major angst driven development but didn't use it at all. In that case it might've as well be normal illness or some magic that brought that result- why bother with that buildup?
Dec 29, 2020 1:15 PM

Dec 2016
Maybe because it was my first anime from Maeda Jun that I watched without counting Tamayomi (like WTF? o_O) and I don't follow his work also I only have read MAL's synopsis, maybe thats why I loved this anime?
Well... who cares?

but I think for animation and music alone giving score below 6 is kinda unfair (in my eyes)... honestly if this anime is 1~2/10 (like some judged) then Gigabate score should colapse into black hole who suck all "numbers" from scores who are surrounding this atrocity.

I feel personally attacked, because I liked some of those shows. xD

But agree, if big chunk of comment from this discussion and series overall was standard for entire MAL I think ~90% of anime and manga would have score ~3/10.

The saddest thing for me is that probably there will be at least one person who will decide to skip this anime because have lower score (7/10) than Fairy Tail (from 7.2/10 to 7.7/10) as I write this comment.
Nieznajomy43Dec 29, 2020 1:45 PM
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.163/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Dec 29, 2020 1:47 PM

Nov 2008
Nieznajomy43 said:
Maybe because it was first anime from Maeda Jun that I watched without counting Tamayomi (like WTF? o_O) and I don't follow his work also I only have read MAL's synopsis so maybe thats why I loved this anime.
Well... who cares?

but I think for animation and music alone giving score below 6 is kinda unfair (in my eyes)... honestly if this anime is 1~2/10 (like some judged) then Gigabate score should colapse into black hole who suck all "numbers" from scores who are surrounding this atrocity.

I feel personally attacked, because I liked some of those shows. xD

Hey, that's perfectly fine. I just found KamiHi easier to watch than those. (I got bored quickly with most of them)

Dec 29, 2020 2:09 PM

Jan 2018
I actually liked the first half of this anime where it focused on slice of life/comedy.
The last few episodes where they forced drama was kinda meh.
Those last episodes where supposed to be sad but they didn't make me feel a thing, but i think that people are exaggerating calling it the worst anime of all time, com on there are way worse things out there.

Because i liked the SOL comedy at the beggining i'll give this anime a score of 7/10.
Dec 29, 2020 6:42 PM
Aug 2018
Another fine anime that got ruined by it's mediocre story, and the hype built around it. While I still love some comedic moments in this anime, I just can't help to feel like these moments are just "out of place" and downright absurd, and some of the dramas just feel forced and came outta nowhere. Well, at least the bittersweet ending is pretty decent, even though I still think it's rushed.

It's still a sad anime, but not "the saddest ever"

6/10
Dec 30, 2020 3:59 AM
May 2018
So she ain't gonna die now. Considering she still has that degenerative genetic disorder. She should die now that her chip is removed
Dec 30, 2020 7:42 AM
Jul 2018
Gusbell said:
I was trying REAL HARD to force myself to cry. But nah, only get like 1 microliter of tear from my eyes

Gusbell said:
I was trying REAL HARD to force myself to cry. But nah, only get like 1 microliter of tear from my eyes

I was unable to cry unfortunately.
Dec 30, 2020 11:50 AM

Oct 2017
The ending was okay, nothing really offensive about this show. The internet are just a bunch of overreacting idiots.

"This show was not the saddest anime ever so I harassed the author" lol
Dec 30, 2020 2:13 PM
Sep 2020
Felt like this one pulled every last one of its punches, but I guess none of Maeda's animes will ever be terribly emotional for me, I felt the same even with Angel Beats. No point rating it, it's just... average.
Dec 30, 2020 5:40 PM

May 2018
So people are pissed because Hina didn't die and it wasn't depressing enough? Lol, what a stupid reason to hate a show
Dec 30, 2020 11:48 PM

Aug 2016
People have no heart, how can they get a score of 7 if this deserves more than 8, I have never cried so much this year since the Somali anime came out, this is very much based on reality if something like this happens to us with a loved one, You do not know what Hina suffers because you never had that disease, you must reflect on that.
9/10 to this wonderful Anime.
Dec 31, 2020 6:38 AM
uwu

Mar 2014
Good ending, "mediocre" anime overall. This can be good if at least the plot is reasonable, ultimate shift from comedy & SoL to tearjerk is not gonna work for me, especially if I don't really know wtf is happening. The "tearjerk" story is god damn fast paced, if they just cut off some unnecessary episodes like the ramen and Mahjong it can be better.

I really liked the ending tho, it's beautiful
Dec 31, 2020 8:14 AM

Nov 2015
This Anime: Air + Clannad AS + Ano Natsu
good click-bait-give-me-ur-tear ending (fk Yota stop screaming), the rest feel like emotion checklist with is hardly ever build up to the ending.
and blame whoever think that turn a "Jun Maeda x Nagi Yanagi" 5 minute AMV into 12 eps would be enough to cover the story
WhateverlifeDec 31, 2020 9:12 AM
Dec 31, 2020 11:16 AM

Jul 2017
Applying a score to this show is rather hard to be honest. There were elements I liked, elements I disliked, and elements I was indifferent toward.

The beginning was really enjoyable. When the show was a simple slice-of-life comedy, I enjoyed it.
Then, I became disillusioned with it after the mahjong episode. It seemed like the show refused to focus on any single thing and juggle an ongoing storyline that was developed inconsistently. Nevertheless, these episodes were never bad - just lackluster and not all that engaging for me.
But honestly, I enjoyed the final few episodes - mostly because it was a change of pace. While the turn of events was drastic and questionable at times, I still find it to be much better than if the show tried to go with what I expected it to do - which was the world actually ending. But it didn't, thankfully.

So it was an odd experience for me.
My personal biggest gripe was how Izanami started out as a central figure in the show and then faded into irrelevance. I probably would have preferred the entire show being about Youta using Hina's powers to help him connect with Izanami but I digress.
At the very least if Youta wasn't going to end up with Izanami, then I would have liked some kind of conclusion for her character.

Anyways, this show is a solid 7.5/10 for me. Which is unfortunate because that I means I have to round it up to an 8/10 for MAL purposes.
Great beginning, lackluster middle, and what I consider to be a "pretty decent" ending (unpopular opinion, I know).
Sorry, the user you are looking for is not available at the moment. You are currently reading text generated by APSAB or "Auto-Programmed-Signature-Mataining-Bot" (patent pending).

ERROR CODE 1979-NIPUL-W3EB
Please Install the Latest Version of MAL.OS as Some Features of Certain Signatures May Not Appear Correctly. You are currently running MAL.OS.V4. Click here to download MAL.OS.V5.

APSAB Version: Beta.99

"If Seinfeld isn't your favorite anime, then you aren't watching anime correctly."
- Me

Dec 31, 2020 4:54 PM
Nov 2018
The only reason why I watched it was because of the writer blocking his twitter account. I should have read the comments and the full story of the article, then i would have avoided this anime. I am not really into sad stuff.

I did enjoy the first few episode. I was confused about the relationship between the mc and Hina. Hopefully it was a family type of relationship.

overall, 6/10
Dec 31, 2020 5:17 PM
Sep 2015
Power of the tears god
Dec 31, 2020 6:16 PM
Aug 2020
What the heck with this ending, man? C'mon, Jun, I thought you were better than this. Everything was good until ep 9 but Jun went nuts and try so hard to make this the "saddest" anime ever. If you cry to this anime, then you're pretty much quality-blind viewer. I mean, can't you see how bad the ending is?

Even so, while the ending is shitstorm, it can't be said the same for the music and art/animation. They're great, with those sad feel that could make you cry (which I hope you don't... Please understand that this is just another bad ending masked with great OST). And also, I only said the ENDING was bad. The beginning up to around ep 8 has a quite decent quality comedy stuff that made me LoL at times.

6/10
Jan 1, 2021 1:28 AM
Apr 2017
Okay ending, I enjoyed the comedy of this anime especially at the start, but then it became drama,

and I hated how Izanami was pretty much abandoned, anyway 8/10 for me.

Looks like I need to get used to original animes having very unsatisfying endings.
Jan 1, 2021 3:23 AM
May 2020
This anime started with an amazing story. A girl who claims to be a God,says this world shall end in 30 days and within these 30 days she solves other's problems. But in the end they kinda twisted the story which wasn't that bad but i didn't like it very much. But still i really enjoyed watching this series😊😊😊
Jan 1, 2021 4:45 AM
Jan 2021
THIS ANIME MAKES ME SMILE ALSO BROKE MY HEART! BUT STILL I'LL RATE IT 10/10 THE FEELS IS ALSO THERE AND HAVE A GOOD ENDING ALTHOUGH I WANT HINA TO SEE MORE ON GOOD HEALTH.
Jan 1, 2021 9:27 AM

Nov 2019
Maeda is overrated, he was never good to begin with

Angel Beats 1/10
Charlotte 4/10
This 1/10

Yota is Subaru level of annoying
Jan 2, 2021 2:49 PM
Feb 2010
i personally loved the anime it wasn't heart breaking though. If every "heart breaking" anime had a good ending. If you come here after "suffering" through 12 episodes just to talk shit about this anime because you personally didnt like it then why did you even bother to watch it?
Jan 3, 2021 6:22 AM

Mar 2016
This was a pretty good ending. It gave me Kanon vibes. However, this wasn't Maeda's best work. The whole series was good, but it felt lackluster for some reason.
Jan 3, 2021 4:15 PM

Feb 2009
I am disappointed in this one, in the end the ones responsible to put Hina in that state didn't get punished for their actions, kinda stupid in my opinion after all that abuse from them.

Glad to see Hina back to her family, I hope she can live happy ever after.

Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2020

196 by euphoricoddball »»
Feb 1, 5:32 PM

» Please give this Anime a Chance!

RjtheGreat14 - Sep 6, 2022

39 by Daekesh »»
Dec 30, 2023 6:53 PM

» Why do people dislike this anime ? ( 1 2 )

kaiki_fan_boy - Dec 29, 2020

92 by HabteG »»
Nov 24, 2023 3:43 PM

Poll: » Kamisama ni Natta Hi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2020

171 by ggultra2764 »»
Nov 21, 2023 11:26 AM

» Does anybody else really hate Hina?

BirbSMB - Jun 28, 2023

16 by kyuteillusion21 »»
Jul 1, 2023 7:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.