Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2020 10:55 PM

Apr 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
YOOOOOO gains upon gains. TS's new armor is SICK. Old poison and TS's reunion was awesome!
tingyAug 13, 2022 11:04 PM
Dec 26, 2020 9:24 AM

Aug 2010
His new armor's mask reminds me of the one from Swallowed Star xD

Nice to see Old Poison and TS meet up again.
Dec 27, 2020 3:00 PM
Aug 2013
The gang is almost back together
Aug 25, 2022 12:28 AM
Oct 2019
that once prince is working with MSH? i remember thinking early on that he seemed a bit conniving, but then after awhile you just accept that's who he is and forget about it haha. although, there was a scene way back where he made a sinister expression to a certain event/news (at this point i've forgotten what exactly it was), so i literally went back and watched the scene again to make sure i saw it right. something that everybody else was concerned about, he was happy about...

san is going to lose all of his soul power in order to give it to wu and save her? he'll have to start back at zero... he also told wu she'll have to wait "20 years"?! so, like, is he going to train to level, defeat MSH, and then afterwards revive wu?

i hope master isn't turning tyrannical in training those soldiers
May 16, 2023 6:36 PM
Apr 2016
Such a terrible looking armor, how can they make such a terrible armor design while doing great job with all other designs...

And Tang San really gonna sacrifice all of his rings for reviving Wu? So we gonna watch his years of progress for nothing? I hope they fix that, because it would be nonsense AF.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 237 Discussion

StateofOhayo - Jun 9, 2023

22 by ZrxTeamGreen »»
Apr 18, 2:01 AM

» In case anyone cared about the differences between the 3 different finale releases

GPDonghua - Mar 3

0 by GPDonghua »»
Mar 3, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 222 Discussion

Stormy_77 - Mar 3, 2023

4 by Stormy_77 »»
Feb 8, 7:29 AM

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 236 Discussion

hKonata - Jun 3, 2023

6 by amlg »»
Jan 22, 2:55 AM

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 235 Discussion

StateofOhayo - May 27, 2023

9 by amlg »»
Jan 22, 2:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.