Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2020 5:58 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Six Gravity's leader is today's main (or rather, his hand). He cannot get schedule for the upcoming fes. (busy w. other works) and he's perfectionist. Mainly help advertising female brands. He is not used to "not do anything in preparation".

lol @ everyone (even Procella members) taking care of him to maintain his hand condition. He doesn't know why that hand is attractive to others, though.

Drive w. other older members of both teams. Charm points. Even though Procella (Main lover) wanting to say many points he doesn't see, his partner mentioned about his hand.

Even other members talk about charm points about his hand. The hands supported others, not physical appearance.

Filming ended, and can gathered to practice together.

ED: "Hajime Chouka (始蝶歌)" by Hajime Mutsuki (CV: Kousuke Toriumi) (Sorry, I don't have confidence in the readings for his songs, so not sure if this is correct)

Procella leader next. (Then group ED for finale)
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 16, 2020 2:14 PM

Nov 2019
Lowkey funny episode of Hajime, had me fangirling as always >v<
Dec 16, 2020 4:43 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yeah, thats right. Its about Hajime and his 'magic' hand that became a central for these episode. Idk how that idea arrive and can be a theme, but there they were, discussed all the duration about how Hajime hands more attractive than any other body part. Its quite a funny approaching, for me.

Thats it. While Hajime was actually questioning it, his friends believed Hajime's hand was a hand of midas. A lot of thing could make peoples happy with his hand, and i am awkwardly aggree with their opinions. At the end, Hajime shall be more aware of his own attractiveness. By using the motivations, it could make his performance better and be more appealing than before. And yes, its succeeded to making some peoples spacing out a bit. Lol. Then, its not about the shape and another appearance reason. Its about the feeling, emotions of Hajime mostly channeled through the hands that made his hands truly beautiful. So, why you need to worry much about that, Hajime? You were truly a blessing man with those hands!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 16, 2020 10:00 PM
Nov 2011
This episode really had me thinking, when Hajime kept worrying over his hands. Everyone thought his hands were perfect while he just thought they were ordinary hands, and I can see where he's coming from. He was born with them, he didn't do anything special to them, nor did he especially take good care of them, yet everyone loved them.

This really taught us a lesson that what seems ordinary to you may be something others desire/envy.

And yes I love it when this kind of idol shows teach us life lessons hehe
And yes Hajime was really hot during the nail polish photoshoot I want his hands too
Dec 17, 2020 6:00 AM
May 2007
The sakuga had me in tears. Best episode for blessing both my eyes and heart.
Mar 10, 2022 10:01 AM

Feb 2020
Everyone loves Hajime's beautiful hands.
Apr 13, 2022 8:32 PM

Jul 2007
I couldn't stop laughing that everyone loved Hajime's hands and imagining BL scenes in my head 😅😅😅.
Haru certainly loves Hajime, and I loved how he touched his hands when they were looking at the sunset awww.

The photoshoot was great, and the guys behind were in love with him Haha, loved it! Also, he even had to wear lipstick to match 🔥🔥.

It was a weird theme to choose, but I liked this episode anyway ❤❤
Jun 9, 2022 11:41 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Wtf was this high quality episode, was not expecting them to put out such a beautiful looking episode :'D Such a treat for the eyes...and for people who like hands. I don't have a hand fetish, but this episode sure made me think I had one XD

I really enjoyed this episode. I totally understand how Hajime felt about getting praised for something he didn't work hard at to achieve, but I'm glad everyone realized that Hajime felt very confused about why people liked his hands so much, and had that cute little session where everyone shared what they liked about Hajime's hands. It's a bit silly tbh, I can't ever imagine such a conversation happening irl, but it was still fun to watch.

Still thinking about how beautiful this episode was and the fluid animation...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsukiuta. The Animation 2 Episode 13 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 30, 2020

9 by yveltalkyogre »»
Mar 10, 2023 3:17 PM

Poll: » Tsukiuta. The Animation 2 Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 28, 2020

9 by Nenuru »»
Jan 6, 2023 9:46 AM

Poll: » Tsukiuta. The Animation 2 Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 9, 2020

6 by tingy »»
Jun 9, 2022 2:00 AM

Poll: » Tsukiuta. The Animation 2 Episode 9 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 2, 2020

4 by hanyuhi16 »»
Apr 12, 2022 9:00 PM

» Tsukiuta.: Rabbits Kingdom The Movie

tsubasalover - Apr 1, 2022

0 by tsubasalover »»
Apr 1, 2022 9:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.