Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 28, 2020 6:57 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pink hair guy from Six Gravity and red hair guy from Procella, as well as members from other units (from Tsukipro. the Animation) forming a special dancing unit to guest appear on the dance contest for high schooler. And Red hair guy from procella being the leader. That long pink hair guy sounds so like FukuJun.

Free dance first to decide what to do. Then they decide to get their own music.

Then Sun pro. (rival agency) also participating that exact competition. They have to (or leader has to) decide if they want a person who design their dance or not. He thought he has no leader skill, but his friend reminded that he does.

He decided to make their own dance to have the original goal to teach high schoolers fun of dance and win Sun pro. They also decided to find the outfits.

Outfit problem (not sure if Sun pro did that). Reforming the outfit. Procella also visited them. Sun pro. first, then Tsukipro.

ED: "Kimi to Prominence (キミとプロミネンス)" by You Hazuki (CV: Tetsuya Kakihara)
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 28, 2020 1:47 PM
Jul 2018
I couldn't find any information on the new male character with the magenta colored hair. He has the same hair color as Gowther from Seven Deadly Sins.

I searched for pink haired male in Tsukiuta the Animation 2 but only results for Kisaragi Koi popped up. What is his name?
removed-userOct 28, 2020 1:52 PM
Oct 28, 2020 2:55 PM

Nov 2019
Fun episode, totally didn't see other Tsukipro characters showing up, heck, even a VAZZROCK guy showed up, did not even think they were going to be introduced yet-

So we had You (Procella), Koi (Gravi), Tsubasa (SQ), Ken (ALIVE) and Ruka (VAZZROCK). Interesting bunch, would love to see them all again, they make a good unit and seem to be good friends with similar personalities.

Fun episode, lots of wholesome guys with super energetic dancing~

Luchia said:
I couldn't find any information on the new male character with the magenta colored hair. He has the same hair color as Gowther from Seven Deadly Sins.

I searched for pink haired male in Tsukiuta the Animation 2 but only results for Kisaragi Koi popped up. What is his name?

He's from the unit ROCK DOWN which is one of the two units of VAZZROCK, they haven't shown up in any of the animes yet, but probably would be in Tsukipro. His name is Nadumi Ruka, seems like he has shown up in other media though (as Tsukipro is a mix media project) but I'm not entirely sure.
Oct 28, 2020 6:31 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
A collaboration dance performance between Tsukipro casts and Tsukiuta casts. You, unexpectedly became their leader and facing some difficulty to performed their best dance. However, at the very end, its looks like they still having fun with a lot of incident happened. Such as the attendance of an unexpected rival, Sunpro, wardrobe troubles, a decision deadlock over their choreography. But, with the help of a past You, and having a nice hand from everyone that came to see their performance, the collaboration dance teams could successfully perform a nice dance. Like Yoru said, let it go and having fun, boys!

So thats it. Some of note that really bother me regarding these episode: Unfortunately there was no real dance battle between the two teams, like i thought before. Its even didn't had any proper animation toward the dance part of them. Such a shame, and really decreasing my satisfaction. Well, as a plot wise, and a story telling aspects its still fine with the usual Tsukiuta standards. Nut as the end execution and finisher direction, the studio failed to amazed me. Okay, thats really it for these episode, at least for me....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 1, 2020 7:37 AM
Dec 2013
4 episodes in and I still can't tell half of the time who is who thanks to the animation, lmfao
Nov 4, 2020 9:08 AM

Dec 2016
It was fun to see tsukiuta, tsukipro and Vazzrock teaming up together.

It was kinda disappointing cause they didn't show them dance instead they were just posing, it looked weird...and I was really looking forward to the song Shiki wrote...

The music that played when they were practicing I thought Psy's Gangnam Style will start playing XD
Nov 13, 2020 1:33 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Omg Tsubasa <3 And Kensuke! I was so excited to see them! I agree, it was fun to see the other Tsukino Production talents collaborating ^^

Given the quality from the first season (albeit different studio), I had a feeling they wouldn't show the actual dancing, lol. It's a bummer, but I expected it. Kind of sad when the franchise has a solid fanbase and they even decided to do second seasons and now VAZZROCK anime, that the budget (most likely is the problem) is only enough for minimal animation. I don't mind it not looking amazing all the time, but it would've been nice to see something like ShoHolly, where the animation looked great when it mattered.

That being said, I still really enjoyed this episode! You was great as a leader, I liked how his insecurities were shown, but talking with Yoru helped. The childhood friends duos in the groups are always fun to see~ Which reminds me, Yoru's bentos looked amazing!
Jan 6, 2021 10:04 AM
Sep 2015
They should perfom shirtless instead of trying to fix the costume, I mean it's the point of male idol, isn't it?
Mar 9, 2022 8:44 AM

Feb 2020
Well, it was an okay episode.
Jan 6, 2023 9:46 AM
Mar 2021
[quote=Rickydory123 message=61066282
Rickydory123 said:
The music that played when they were practicing I thought Psy's Gangnam Style will start playing XD
The music that played when they were practicing I thought Psy's Gangnam Style will start playing XD[/quote]

I literally thought the same!!! XD Maybe it is the same song but a bit different because of copyright? I would hope so, that give it a funny touch.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsukiuta. The Animation 2 Episode 13 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 30, 2020

9 by yveltalkyogre »»
Mar 10, 2023 3:17 PM

Poll: » Tsukiuta. The Animation 2 Episode 11 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 16, 2020

7 by tingy »»
Jun 9, 2022 11:41 PM

Poll: » Tsukiuta. The Animation 2 Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 9, 2020

6 by tingy »»
Jun 9, 2022 2:00 AM

Poll: » Tsukiuta. The Animation 2 Episode 9 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 2, 2020

4 by hanyuhi16 »»
Apr 12, 2022 9:00 PM

» Tsukiuta.: Rabbits Kingdom The Movie

tsubasalover - Apr 1, 2022

0 by tsubasalover »»
Apr 1, 2022 9:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.