Forum Settings
Forums

MAL Secret Santa 2020: Anime Edition - Sign Up!

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (25) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »
Nov 25, 2020 10:56 PM
Dec 2017
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Length isn't an issue :)
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Seinen, thriller, maybe a mystery, dystopia/ comedy, school, a little splash of romance perhaps FYI it's fine if it's not set in school/a high octane fast-paced adrenaline-pumping show where the plot and the hype keeps hitting u relentlessly.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): *a show with long drawn out fight scenes, slow plot, BL, also, preferably nothing "mainstream", horror(if it doesn't make me scream and shit my pants), dumb mc, no sequels or prequels, and no magical girls, please.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):NOPE
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):Yeah, but it would be better if its not there :)
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list:186
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: No cause I didn't update some of my "watching" listings and also haven't updated much form the shows from last 2-3 seasons
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Psycho_Yagami?status=7&order=4&order2=0
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! ^_^
Nov 25, 2020 11:20 PM

May 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes):
No preference, currently watching one piece.

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes):
I like shonens but doesn't have to be a shonen, i've been looking for shows with a depressed MC.
My favourite shows are DBZ and jojo's bizarre adventure so if there's a similar show to that I will be intrigued. But nothing too popular that i would've already head of looking for something new but still good.

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): *
Don't really dislike anything.

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):
N/A

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):
Yes

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list:

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?:
yes

❅ Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Hamzuso

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?

Gift exchange
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2020 11:30 PM

Dec 2017
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes):
No "min" or max length but must be a series of episodes, not a movie or one episode thing so i guess a min of length of 2?
Likes (genres, demographics, themes):
I like anything thats not in my dislikes
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):
hentai, hardcore ecchi (i dont mind softcore ecchi), distractingly large/in your face breasts (Occultic;Nine), main/only focus of anime is sports
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):
Nope
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):
Prefer not but if it's extremely notable, sure, Cannot be on Dropped/On Hold etc.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list:
Does your list include everything you've seen?:
Yup
Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/KingRiaz
(Currently watching scores may not be accurate to final opinion)
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
Gift Exchange, but I'd also love an Elf Gift if they're not too busy!
KingRiazNov 25, 2020 11:46 PM
Nov 25, 2020 11:58 PM

Aug 2018
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): None
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Seinen, Horror, Psychological, Action, Romance,
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Harem, Ecchi, ISEKAI, school,
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): None
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 233
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes (about 95% of what I've seen)
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Nixxan
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift exchange !!!! :D
Nov 25, 2020 11:59 PM

Jul 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): At least 11 episodes and no more than 60. Approx 20 min per episode.
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): School, Romance, Shounen, Comedy, Slice of Life, Drama
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Horror, Thriller, Shoujo, Sci-Fi, Harem(If the anime is really good, based on your opinion, I wouldn't mind if a few of the disliked genres are included)
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No, I already plan on watching them in the future.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 117
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes every anime on my list(except for the ones that are on the "Plan to watch") have already been seen.
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Dartxs
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf Gift(I'm bad at recommendations)
Nov 26, 2020 12:37 AM
Jun 2019
- Any length is fine as long as the story is finished
- If the story is not finished, it should have at least 24 episodes

- I like everything that is very close to reality as in "could happen any time in the real world"
- I usually don't like supernatural stuff, but sometimes I'm fine with it when it's also "new" to the world (e.g. Death Note - it starts in the modern world current time with all humans assuming there is nothing supernatural)
- I also like really edgy protagonists, like those who don't hesitate to kill to achieve their goals
- I like horror, especially if it's not too supernatural
- I like romance, rarely any romance I ever really dislike, but I already watched a lot
- I like psychological / mind battles / many twists - the more deadly, the better
- Sci-fi is hit-or-miss for me, e.g. I like Leiji Matsumoto sci-fi stuff, but the only Gundam I really liked is Gundam SEED

- Too supernatural stuff
- Fantasy
- Anything that glorifies alcohol or smoking
- Not very fond of anime that acts like beating up / abusing an innocent boy is completely okay due to "misunderstanding", especially in harem anime (tsundere romance is fine though)

- I'm from Europe (Germany) and only watch anime legally, but I'm fine with paying any subscriptions (available services for me are mostly Netflix, CR, Amazon Prime, Wakanim and Anime-on-Demand)

Yes

Yes

❅ Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/profile/RyaReisender

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
Elf Gift

(I do enjoy giving recommendations, but I don't frequent this page often so I'm afraid I might forget about it.)
Nov 26, 2020 12:49 AM
Aug 2015
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): None
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): My favorite is Drama but i like mostly all genres.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Harem, Isekai.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): None
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 552
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/bropex
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
Nov 26, 2020 12:52 AM

May 2017
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): preferably standard episode length (around 23+ min)
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Mainly romance/romcom, drama, shows with good character development. I also enjoy psychological
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): hentai, too much fanservice, harem (unless its actually good)
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): no
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): I don't mind if its on my list since it will give me actual motivation to finally watch it.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 126
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ggragoose
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
ggragooseNov 26, 2020 1:01 AM
Nov 26, 2020 1:10 AM
Anime Archivist

Aug 2019
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 12-50 episodes (An anime with multiple seasons is also fine)
- Psychological, Adventure, and Supernatural/Magic are among my higher graded tags. I also appreciate thought-provoking Yuri (such as Bloom Into You's premise).
- In terms of more specific requests, there are certain directions you can take. On one hand, I would like to find a good historical-themed anime (for example, the attention to detail in a show like Spice And Wolf). I'm also interested in finding a solid yuri-show that you can get invested in.
- Mecha, BL/Yaoi, Sports (It's just not what I'm looking for here), Pre-2000's Anime (I appreciate the more modern look)
- Nothing too popular (aka Top 50).
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Anything that I can find online.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No, there isn't a lot in my PTW anyways.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: Currently 706
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes, everything including the shorts that pad my completed number a bit.
Link to anime list: Mystic
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange, did it last year so I intend to do it again
Twintail_DaemonDec 5, 2020 2:30 AM
Nov 26, 2020 1:23 AM
Nov 2020
❅Min-Max length (episodes/volumes):
I am not really picky in watching animes so any length is fine. I believe that I can watch the entire series eventually.
Same with a manga.I don't really mind the length as long as it keeps me interested.
❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes):
I like to watch almost every kind of anime/reading manga but recently I've been searching for a good romance anime/manga that take place in highschool. I've been watching too much Shounen so I kinda need a break from it. Yaoi recommendations would also work for me.
❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):
Normally I would watch any genre but I am not a very huge fan of harem.I also don't like Mecha and I would avoid too much drama.
❅Any sub/stream restrictions?
Well,as long as I can find it somewhere, it's all good to go.
❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?:
No.....I would appreciate something different.
❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 138(I think)
❅Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
❅Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Nekoral_blue?view=tile
❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
I would love to! I mean that's the whole point of Secret Santa. I am super excited for my secret santa ✾(〜 ☌ω☌)〜✾
Although this is my first time taking part in an event.
Nekoral_blueNov 26, 2020 1:43 AM
Nov 26, 2020 1:35 AM
Apr 2020
❅Min-Max length (episodes): - I have no min and the max is 100 or under episodes
❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I want an anime with a great story or something interesting happening in every other episode. I mostly like every genre. I prefer stuff with action, adventure, a little of romance and badass characters.
❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I’m not a huge fan of slice of life anime unless it’s good. I don’t want an anime that would make me feel like I wasted my time on it.
❅Any sub/stream restrictions?: Nah I like watching anime sub
❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):
No
❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list: Like 177?
❅Does your list include everything you've seen?: Maybe;)
❅Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Metroboomstick
❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I would love to if it’s possible
Nov 26, 2020 2:29 AM

Nov 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes):I like long anime 10+
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes):Slice of life,comedy
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I am looking for a shojo or mech
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions?: I want a subbed available to watch free online
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes,but i prefer something new
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 18
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?:Yes
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Prasinosxalvas?status=7
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I want an elf gift
Nov 26, 2020 2:38 AM
Apr 2019
I prefer series with 12-24 eps but long animes are fine too.
Adventure, Thriller, Mystery, Action, Slice of life, Romance. An anime with a smooth and good story will do it for me basically
Animes that lack story and are mainly based on combat/fighting scenes, lack of character development. I also usually consider the ratings and reviews before watching a anime.
No restricitions.
No, I frequently check my Plan to Watch when i finish a anime.
61 (at the time of posting)
Yes
Link to anime list:
This is My Anime list
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
Yes I would like to do a Gift Exchange.
Nov 26, 2020 3:28 AM
Jul 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): It would be nice if its under 30 episodes.

Likes (genres, demographics, themes): anything, you can recommend me from lighthearted romance/comedy/slice of life to gore/horror/supernatural stuff. but i need the story to be fast-paced since my attention span sucks :')

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): please don't recommend me anime that would require my full attention to understand whatever is happening. Also, I give importance to the visual quality so please don't recommend anime made before the 2000s(its okay if the visual is pleasing though)
and don't recommend the sequels or movie adaptions of the anime I've watched.

Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): since we don't have Crunchyroll or other legal streaming websites where I live. so, it would be better if it can be found on the online websites X_X

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): sure (❁´◡`❁)

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 30 (i swear i will watch more soon)

Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes

Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/_Haruwu?status=1

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: im sorry I haven't watched a lot so it's a no.
Nov 26, 2020 3:34 AM
Jun 2020
I doesn't matter for me although I would like to get into a story that will make me invested in the anime
When it comes to genres I'm pretty open to any kind same in themes
When it comes to genres I'm don't like harems, mecha and ecchi
Netflix and something I can watch online for free
Yes
Pretty much
❅ Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/narcystyczniee
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
I would prefer receving but I can also try and give you one!
Nov 26, 2020 3:59 AM
Apr 2020
❅ no min length, max is around 30-40 eps i wont watch if its too long U_U

❅ Likes: the plot and world dont have to be super intricate as long as theres proper character development and interesting characters overall. i dont like very self-serious anime, i think a little lightheartedness can be great even when the story is heavy. you can look at my fav characters list for info, but i tend to like bastards with a heart of gold like roy mustang/reigen arataka ^_^ (to clarify: a BAD exaple of this is bakugou, i dont rly dislike him but he doesnt fit this archetype).
i especially would love to be recommended an anime with well-developed, smart and meaningful girl characters!!! examples: emma from the promised neverland, naomi misora from death note, rei from evangelion. sometimes i like slow paced anime but thats merely a bonus not a restriction, and its not always true. i love old anime and early 2000s anime!

❅ Dislikes: nothing *too* fast paced that i wont be able to follow, and not anything with much sexualization of female characters/sexual situations, i dont find it funny or entertaining. anime that has "boy gets the girl at the end" trope is not something i would enjoy, and no isekai genre please! i would really prefer something with conflicts relating to the characters' real life and world. also nothing from my On Hold/Dropped list!

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions?: as long as i can watch it subbed online for free :p
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: yes
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 26
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes
❅ Link to anime list: my list
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: gift exchange
Nov 26, 2020 4:01 AM
Jan 2017
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): I prefer shorter shows!
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like anything unique, especially character-based. I don't care all that much about super in depth complex plots, just characters.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I dislike too much focus on fanservice, and shows that are too slow.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): I prefer shows available to legally stream on netflix/hulu/crunchyroll/funimation or on youtube.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Mine is empty.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 174
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yup.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/User25
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I will create a gift!
Nov 26, 2020 4:01 AM
May 2020
❅Min-Max length (episodes): 12-24
❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like slice of life and Drama.
❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): *No same gender relationship please and high pitchy voice actress hehe
❅Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): NONE, I can Adapt Hell Yeah
❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):YESSSSSSS YYESSS YESSSSSS
❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 128 Please be Gentle on me
❅Does your list include everything you've seen?: YESSSSSSSSS
❅Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Franch_Lee
❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes I follow the Golden Rule
Nov 26, 2020 4:04 AM

Apr 2009
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Up to ~26 episodes. I won't find the time for a longer series (50+ episodes) so please try not to recommend those. (Will check it out if it is something you think fits my other criteria the best.)
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Looking for a light-hearted romantic anime with comedy elements. Preferably not harem (or reverse harem). A light-hearted slice-of-life about friendship would also be nice.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Please try to find something not on this list.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): -
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 664 (of which I consider 200 romantic anime, that fit the genre I am looking for)
Link to anime list: Lopika's anime list
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange. I would like to give a recommendation to others (up to 3 users).
Nov 26, 2020 4:08 AM
Mar 2017
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): no min, max maybe 50, but it is okay if it is bigger
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): i am not very picky, i like most genres, especially shounen, slice of life, comedy, sports and drama, also i would prefer it if the story was complete, but it is okay if it is not.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Top 200, lolis and cute girls doing cute things, political, ecchi, currently airing
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): no
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): no
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 219
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/NinaNikiforov
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: gift exchange
Nov 26, 2020 4:15 AM

Oct 2013
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): No more than 26 episodes per season
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Space, Military, Drama, Romance.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Music, Slice of Life
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 279
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/jonesjones25
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I wish I could
Nov 26, 2020 4:47 AM

Aug 2017
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Not into long anime that much so i'd like it to be max 24-26eps but i can go a little higher. I'm fine with movies too btw.

Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I love shows that take place in a really cool world with a big focus on worldbuilding and atmosphere with quite a lot of mystery. I like simple and easy to follow plots with a clear goal with characters who are well written and feel belivable in the world they're in. Other things i like is the show being dark, cute character designs and a great soundtrack, however these things don't matter to me as much as the stuff before. The genre or the theme of the show doesn't really matter to me, as long as the show does what i mentioned previously, i'll be happy. If you want a show exactly like what i described to get an idea then think something like made in abyss or girls last tour. The other shows on my favourite list don't focus on everything i mentioned but they will also give you a pretty good idea.

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I dislike school settings because visually it's extremely boring. I also dislike characters who speak in a very poetic/pretentius way, its just annoying. Most light novel adaptations are also a no since the asthetic is often incredibly boring. I'm not really big into romance but it can be there as long as it's not the main focus of the show. I'm also not a fan of shows where the main focus is comedy most of the time.

If i can find it by searching for it on google, i'll be happy.

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 128

Does your list include everything you've seen?: It doesn't include shows that i dropped after only one episode.

Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Some_Weaboo

SweboNov 29, 2020 12:48 PM
Nov 26, 2020 4:52 AM
Dec 2018
Min-Max length (episodes):
Any length is fine. Movies and movie series are also fine.
I really want to try light romance or horror this winter, but every genre is fine.
Really don't want to watch sad things(unless it is horror).
Not really, but better if available online.
Preferrably not but it would be fine.
Yes.
Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/BLiNK129?status=7
I want to exchange gifts with another user.
Nov 26, 2020 5:07 AM
Oct 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): I'm ok with both short or long anime series. I don't mind movies either, but I would like movie-series recommendations more.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like psychological, drama, slice of life, maybe fantasy.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): NO HAREM anime, I'm sick of all the dense protagonists out there. I also got tired of the comedy genre, so anything that is a little bit more serious will do.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No stream restrictions, but I would like anime that have sub versions.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): I don't mind if they are from my ptw.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 186
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes, it does.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/WiIdCat
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Since this is called "Secret Santa" it just seems normal to gift something to other people so I would like to be a part of the Gift Exchange.
Nov 26, 2020 5:28 AM

Aug 2016
Min-Max length: No minimum length, but at most 2 cours (~24 episodes).

Likes: I am pretty flexible and enjoy pretty much every genre, though I have a big preference for psychological thrillers and mysteries. Other than that Sci-Fi, Romance and Police dramas are also high on the list.
I also usually prefer serious and mature stories, and ones which have either a philosophical edge or a very distinctive presentation/artstyle.
I really like the yandere trope, so any recommendation with one would be the best.

Dislikes: First of all, I really dislike comedy thrown in for no reason. Either it's a comedy anime, or it should keep comic relief to a minimum. Also, melodramas are a big no no. Shounens, harems and school anime are a light dislike.

Any sub/stream restrictions?: As long as it exists somewhere online, it's fine.

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes, as long as it isn't from the past 3 years, or one of the following: Serial Experiments Lain, Texhnolyze, Gurren Lagann or Shinsekai Yori (I know I'll probably like them a lot, so I'm "saving" them for a day I really feel like watching them). Otherwise, feel free to recommend something in my PtW.

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 592

Link to anime list: Anime List

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange, there's no fun in this otherwise.
Cocas_OriginNov 26, 2020 5:33 AM
Nov 26, 2020 5:34 AM

Nov 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Min 12-26 but I'm open to movie recommendations as well! No max, but preferably something with less than 100 episodes
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Bromance (not yaoi or bl), angst, male protagonists, likable cast, characters that are generally cheery but are shown to have a breaking point, sibling relationships, action, sci-fi, modern animation style, wholesome anime, adventure/excitement/being kept on the edge of my seat, things that start light-hearted but turn dark, megane-kuns, amnesiac characters, b r o m a n c e
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Horror (for the love of all that is good please don't give me horror), ecchi, fanservice, incest, BL/GL, all-female cast, low-res old animation style, over-the-top gore
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Preferably Croll, AnimeLab (has most things funimation does), or Netflix (any region as long as subbed)
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yup!
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 185
Does your list include everything you've seen?: I believe so
Link to anime list: Here ya go kiddos
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: 100% will do gift exchange!
UhOhSPAGETNov 30, 2020 2:34 AM

君の声 

忘れない 

涙も 

忘れない
Nov 26, 2020 5:43 AM

Apr 2016
❅ length (episodes): any-100
❅Likes : action, mystery, comedy, ect.
❅Dislikes : ecchi or cheap romance
❅Any sub/stream restrictions? : nah
❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? : yes, ig
❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 267
❅Does your list include everything you've seen?: yup
❅Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Not_Much?status=2
❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: exchange :)
Not_MuchNov 26, 2020 5:47 AM
Nov 26, 2020 5:46 AM
Jul 2017
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): I´d love to watch something with over 25 episodes, but if it is good, shorter is fine.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I really like Shonen and/or seinen, fantasy settings are the best for me. I completely love dark or darker storylines, for example Berserk and Hunter x Hunter.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I really don´t like sci-fi and mecha. In terms of MC, a character that lets people walk over them is not my cup of tea. Anything else should be fine.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Anything i can find online with sub is fine.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): I´d rather see something that isn´t there, but if there isn´t any other way, its fine.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 140 as of now.
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes, but some stuff, like Berserk are in my Manga list.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/LinuXxXak
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I´ll gladly create a gift :)

If it is possible, I´d like to see something that is lower than in top 100, because i probably know all of those
Nov 26, 2020 5:55 AM
Feb 2016
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Max 24 Eps.
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Seinen, Psycological, Survival, SoL, Comedy.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Mechas, Harem, Ecchi, Shonen.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): no.
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): yes
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 144
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: probably not.
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Damitz
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
Nov 26, 2020 5:58 AM
Dec 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 50 chapters (if it has more than one season, they can be more).
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Romantic comedy, harem, comedy...
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Shounen (the long ones f.e. Naruto, One Piece...), mecha, and all kind of anime focused only in action.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Nope.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 334.
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/XBLOYT
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I'll create a gift.
Nov 26, 2020 6:40 AM

Apr 2020
Min-Max length:
- If an episode is ~20min it can have 10-30episodes
- If it's few mins per episode it can have up to 100 episodes
- It can also be a movie, the lenght doesn't matter then
-My favorite genres: historical, mystery, thriller, psychological. I also don't mind horror, romance and action.
- Demographics don't really matter to me as long as it's a good anime
- I enjoy watching a lot of different animes from wholesome and heartwarming ones to gruesome and violent animes with a tense plot. However solving mysteries is what I enjoy the most ^^
- Echhi, hentai
- Slow paced anime
- Completely powerless MC (unless it's a psychological anime like NHK, Evangelion)
All good as long as I can find a sub version online
No
Yes
Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/oliviasan
I will create a gift as well!
oliviasanNov 26, 2020 6:44 AM

Malloween 2023:
Nov 26, 2020 6:46 AM
Dec 2019
❅ Min-Max length:
• Everything is ok

❅ Likes:
• School Anime / Slice of Life / Thriller / Mystery

❅ Dislikes:
• Psychological Anime

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions?
• I prefer if there is an English dub version

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?
• NO

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?
• YES

❅ Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Bottas77?status=2

• I will also create a gift
Nov 26, 2020 7:11 AM

Jun 2010

1. Min-Max length (episodes): 12 - ∞
  2. Likes (genres, demographics, themes):

• Genres: Sci-Fi | Military | Psychological | Space | Mecha
    • Demographics: Don't know
    • Themes: Cyberpunk | Post-Apocalyptic

3. Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):

• Genres: Slice of Life | Sports
    • Specifics: Top 150 from MaL, Gundam (not that I dislike, but it's too much time investment)

4. Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No
  5. Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No
  6. Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 235
  7. Does your list include everything you've seen?: It should.
  8. Link to anime list: Anime List Link
  9. Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift exchange.
Klipp2Nov 26, 2020 7:16 AM
Nov 26, 2020 8:06 AM
Apr 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes):Any amount is ok with me.
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes):I’m open to really any genre. Although, I like most of comedy, harem, echhi, isekai
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Nothing in particular but i don't like mecha that much
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):No Restrictions
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list:429
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?:No
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Otakuheads?status=7
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange :D
Merry Christmas
Nov 26, 2020 8:13 AM
Aug 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): TV series are preferable over films.

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like Action, Adventure, Isekai, Post-apocalyptic, Psychological, Romance and Science Fiction. I am a 19 year old male westerner. My favourite theme is having the main character experience a romantic relationship for example; Kirito and Asuna, Naofumi and Raphtalia, Hiro and Zero Two, Yukiteru and Yuno, Tatsumi and Mine, Hajime and Yue and Lawrence and Holo. If your sort my list by score descending you should be able to understand my tastes.

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I dislike sports, music and ecchi. I want to be taken away from the real world.

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No restrictions.

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Preferably not because I may have already seen it.

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 75

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Not everything but a majority.

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/TheScareCrow27

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I want to create a gift for another user or multiple users.
Nov 26, 2020 8:24 AM
Oct 2017
Min-Max length (episodes): At least 12 and without limitation. But I guess 24-ish would be great.
Likes: Psychological, military, police, horror, mystery, violence, action. Something like that.
Dislikes:Most isekai, Harem, Ecchi, Slice of Life
sub/stream restrictions?: No!
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes!
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 474
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/aquarionII
AquarionIINov 26, 2020 8:27 AM
Nov 26, 2020 8:29 AM
Feb 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes):i prefer 12 ep animes . but i don't mind 24 or + if the show was good
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): shoujo / school / comedy / shounen/ competition / romance ; romcom / slice of life / maybe fantasy , diffrent world but not isekai / Adventure/ thriller
i want an underrated anime not popular i really love competition , anything amazing which is not mainstream
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Harem, Top 100, Yuri,Yaoi, isekai magic / ecchi
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): no
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): no I want to have something that I have not found yet.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list:248
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes besides shows i've seen long time ago
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Nadiaray21
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: yes i would like to
Nov 26, 2020 8:39 AM
Nov 2020
- I dont really care about the number of episodes as long as the anime is good.
- I want to watch an anime of the mystery genre. - They are quite rare ngl.I also like anime that include things like death, revenge, etc..
- I like all genres tbh so I dont have a particular dislike
- If its a movie, I would like to have a few more recommendations. Also I would want you to avoid OVAs or any specials.
Thats it i guess
Nov 26, 2020 8:39 AM
Jul 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): It can be a movie or an anime thats completed with 12 or more episodes. Ideally not more than 25 episodes.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I really like sports anime and shounen ai (i already watched all shounen ai so dont bother) and anime that provides good shipping material (like bungou stray dogs). If female leads she needs to have a strong personality and not be a pushover.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Female leads that are pushovers, all popular shounen anime (Naruto, One punch man etc.), super jealous girls, harem, anti lgbtq+ anime, sad love stories.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): It needs english subs, but everything has this nowadays
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): it shouldnt be on my plan to watch list, as i am here to find something new.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 83
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/VegieBunny
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I want to exchange gifts.
Nov 26, 2020 9:08 AM

Nov 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): 15-30 min, it doesn't really matter.
❅ Likes: I like any kind of anime that's for dudes in their teens or in their 20s. I like action anime like Dorohedoro and Goblin Slayer, romantic anime like Toradora and Your Name., comedies like Shimoneta and even ecchi (for some reason I really liked Kiss x Sis and no, I do not have a sister).
❅ Dislikes: I don't like anime that's targeted towards children or young girls. If the target audience happens to be girls in their late teens (I guess Toradora is an example of that), I'm fine with it. Also, please no ecchi lolis unless they're 15-16 (legal in Europe, am still in my teens, don't worry).
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions?: I have Netflix and am thinking about paying for Crunchyroll. Funimation is not even available where I live. I don't mind if I'll have to sail the seven seas to watch it.
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes! But at least give me some more incentive to watch it among the first ones.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 54. 52 during the last 6 months.
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes. Feel free to judge my ratings, I know my tastes are weird haha.
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/enrosurobakia
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I wish to gift another user. :)
Nov 26, 2020 9:13 AM
Mar 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Anything's fine, as long as it isn't your average shounen's length (e.g. 100eps+).

Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Psychological, thriller, mystery, shows that make you feel genuine despair, and shows with really well written plots and or characters. Take a look at my 9-10 ratings to get an idea of what kinds of shows I mean.

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Generic isekai, shows with really bad pacing, extremely long shounen, SoL (except the ones with interesting plots), shows that take you out of the immersion with really stupid and weird plot points (looking at you Code Geass), bad, generic or plain plots in general, needlessly edgy shows (e.g. Tokyo Ghoul), extreme gore, and lastly avoid the top 50 as I've already seen the ones that interest me.

Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No restrictions here.

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No, though mine is tiny anyway so it shouldn't be a problem.

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 102

Does your list include everything you've seen?: I think.

Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/SoupWS?status=1

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift exchange
Nov 26, 2020 9:18 AM

Aug 2018
- Min: At least 13 episodes, although I would enjoy an anime movie rec too!
- Max: I generally enjoy anime that are less than 100 episodes.

For your convenience I will include my top 5(ordered) anime and why I enjoy them as much as I do(no movies included)
1. Steins;Gate - Incredible mystery. The humor is on point, the characters are well-rounded(I like my fair share of goof) and the plot-twists were something I hadn't seen before in an anime.
2. Chihayafuru - The absolute best directorship and dialogue I've seen. Even though I wasn't familiar with Karuta I enjoyed every aspect of it to my fullest extent - especially the suspense, art and sound production.
3. The Promised Neverland - Incredible, well-rounded plot, that just keeps you on your toes trying to guess what's going to happen, but you never seem to get it correctly (not a manga reader, as you can see). The soundtrack was perfect.
4. Death Note - I mean, yeah, it was sick, rewatched it 3 times.
5. HunterxHunter (2011) - Best shounen I've seen, watched it w/ boyfriend and we loved the hell out of it
- Genres: I jump from genre to genre depending on my mood, but to try and sum them up(singular genre): Mystery, Psychological, School, Action, Horror, Romance
- Themes: At the two ends of the spectrum I really enjoy dark, mysterious, "horror" anime like The Promised Neverland and Zankyou no Terror, but I also like my fair share of Romance/Drama like Mushishi, Kaguya-sama and Barakamon (Barakamon and Mushishi are my "chill" genre)

- Genre: anything ecchi, harem and mecha (I couldn't even finish Code Geass, when I absolutely loved it, except for the mecha part) Also, do not come to me with the Isekai shit, I'm sick of hearing about it lol
- Themes: I don't like anything that considers showing a girl's pants or a close-up shot of her boobs "comedy". I don't like themes that revolve around "big brothers and small sisters" or any of that similar type. Over the top JoJo-esque anime is a big no-no, as well as historical anime.

No restrictions.

Sure

Around 90% of all I've seen, yes.

Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ThannaSP?status=2&order=4&order2=0

Gift Exchange

Nov 26, 2020 9:19 AM

Dec 2017
=> Anything under 150 episodes.

=>Genres:I like action, music, adventure, drama, mystery, Samurai, Shoujo Ai, Historical, parody, comedy, josei, psychological, thriller, Seinen.
So if you wanna know what my favourite is, I would say Comedy, Adventure, Drama, Mystery.
And, I love tranquil anime.

=>I dislike Shounen (not hate but I think I've grown out of it). I dislike Shoujo, Harem, Isekai, Yaoi and I'm not a big sci-fi or mecha fan but I do watch some of those.

=>No problem with streaming sites and I prefer english sub.

=>No.
=>519 at the moment.
=>Yes.
Link to anime list:
=> https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Ash_Crimson_XIII?order=4&status=2

=>Sure, I would love to exchange gifts with others.
Nov 26, 2020 9:23 AM

Jan 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): It can range from 10 up to 24 episodes. Feel free to suggest animes with multiple seasons I do not mind as long as the seasons aren't longer than ~24 episodes.
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Ecchi, Romance, SoL, Action, Comedy
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): *top 50 anime, Jojo, shounens, historical, animes pre 2000, animes where the episodes have no links between them.
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 96
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
❅ Link to anime list: My List
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
PwVsVipeRNov 27, 2020 1:36 AM
Nov 26, 2020 9:34 AM

Dec 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): I prefer 12-episode animes, but I also enjoy short-length animes with more than 12 episodes.
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Yaoi/BL, Psychological, Horror (gore is welcome), and Gender Bender.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Shoujo/Yuri, Science Fiction, and Mecha.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Must be available on Crunchyroll or Netflix.
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 222 completed entries.
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes.
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/1xa5
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I will create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange).
Nov 26, 2020 9:48 AM
Sep 2020
Min-max length
-no min max 23mins
-max episodes 26 or 50
- harem,ecchi,fantasy,Adventure, little bot of action and medieval
-if movies anime Christmas movies
not from popular anime
-Tsunderes lazy and weak main characters like (kazuma satou).
-Lolis
-Traps
-Isekai-
shounen (24 or 24eps)
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Hellsentmadlad

Dislikes:
-MCs that always "have to protect someone"
-Clingy female characters (like sakura)
HellsentmadladNov 26, 2020 10:09 AM
Nov 26, 2020 9:54 AM
Oct 2018
Min-Max length (episodes):
no minimum
50 max
❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes):
romance, isekai, adventure, ACTION, sci-fi, psychological, supernatural,
bad ass MCs,
a good revenge or comeback story like shield hero,
I love it when there's no distinction between who is good and who is evil
❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):
Sports animes
Mechas (any anime with mechas),
an ungodly amount of plot armor,
harem stuff (if it on the side then its aite),
annoying and overly positive MCs, clingy supporting female cliche characters that show up too often.
nah
sure
50 maybe a bit more but I keep my list generally updated
yea pretty much
❅ Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/profile/doomlord3579

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: yea sure why not
doomlord3579Nov 26, 2020 10:04 AM
Nov 26, 2020 9:59 AM
Jun 2017
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): it can be 200 episodes even
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Dark fantasy/fantasy, swordmastery in it i
think its my favourite things. Themes hmm Edo period or just curiouscreative
fantasy world(made in abyss for example/berserk)
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Hard Yaoi, and typical sport anime
football/volleyball(Tsurune was great)
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope there isn't
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): if u must yes
or the series that i have is great its ok, but i would prefer no
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: about 150
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: in 90%
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Chaos_Hashira
Yes i can create something i will try ^^
Nov 26, 2020 10:15 AM
May 2016
❅Min-Max length (episodes): IDM I prefer short ones though

❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Adventure, Comedy, Action

❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Don’t give me an anime which is mainly fighting like Dragon Ball I like more plot

❅Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No

❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): If you can’t find anything you can use Plan to Watch

❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 380+

❅Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes

❅Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ProLiteAD&view=tile&status=2

❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: IDM Either
Nov 26, 2020 10:28 AM
Jul 2020
Max episodes: ~50 (i'm watching one piece right now and i'm only on episode 70 so...)
Don't have a minimum (I'm fine with a movie too)
Likes: fav anime is re zero but i really like slice of lifes too. Anime with some suffering and believable realistic characters would be perfect. If this is important then i'll just say i'm a 16 year old guy.
Dislikes: nothing really, not a huge fan on over the top unnecessary nudity but i'm not wholeheartedly against it.
Restrictions: none, i think I can watch anything.
My plan to watch list is kinda all over the place. So i don't really pay attention to it. So you can recommend that stuff if you want.
Completed entries: 87 but i'm missing some because i'm stupid and ive forgot things that i saw. I dont put pokemon or dragon ball on there because i only really watched them as a kid.
link: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Beny_bomb135
I'll give recommendations to someone else.
From beny
yo.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (25) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» | OPEN | Best Profile Design (April 2024) VOTING

KarenShirotori - Apr 21

20 by BUTHO »»
4 hours ago

» Best Signature Design - April 2024 | Voting

Nate - Apr 22

15 by emprizzko »»
Yesterday, 8:43 PM

» [CLOSED] Best Signature Design - April 2024 | Nominations

Nate - Apr 1

9 by Nate »»
Apr 22, 6:14 AM

» | CLOSED | Best Profile Design (April 2024) NOMINATIONS

KarenShirotori - Apr 1

8 by KarenShirotori »»
Apr 21, 4:05 AM

» Best Profile Design (January 2024) WINNER

KarenShirotori - Feb 4

7 by batslimeman »»
Apr 17, 8:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.