Forum Settings
Forums

MAL Secret Santa 2020: Anime Edition - Sign Up!

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (25) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Nov 23, 2020 11:17 PM
Jul 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): No min, max of 25 for 1 season, but multiple seasons is fine.
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Will watch anything, although currently prefer more lighthearted, wholesome shows, although, I have been looking for a power fantasy trash show.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Will watch anything.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): None.
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 62
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: For the most part I think it does.
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ashuda?status=2
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)? Gift Exchange (although with how little I've watched I'm not sure I can be of too much help)
Nov 23, 2020 11:22 PM
Mar 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): 24+
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): i generally like, psychological, horror, gore, Sci-fi and shounen.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): i dislike harem, romance, and shoujo.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No, sub and dub are both fine.
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): I'd rather get an anime i haven't seen it yet. Bit if you can't find anything then sure, go to my PTW.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 274.
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes, it does.
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Kanakanaka
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift exchange
Nov 23, 2020 11:25 PM
Apr 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Try to keep it under 60
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Shounen, Romance, Mystery, Action/Adventure
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Ecchi if it's too annoying, overly boring slice of life
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 132
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Evilhunger
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
Nov 23, 2020 11:27 PM

Jun 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 70 max
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Mystery , Thriller , Isekai , Psychological , Historical , Horror
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Sports , Shoujo , School , Ecchi , Harem , Mecha
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 218
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Reyliix
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf Gift
Nov 23, 2020 11:30 PM
Jul 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): no min/max :)

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like lots of fantasy stuff, but SOL is also good. Anything really, i've seen lots of sports anime and liked them if that helps any. BL is also good. Basically anything I will be able to find a character to simp for (any show)

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): please as little gore as possible, but if it's a rly good gory anime i'm cool with it. (the most gory i've seen is either AOT or Parasyte). No rape either please.

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): nope :)

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Uhhhh, if it is but you really think I will like it then it's ok

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 65, I am working on it...

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: As far as I can remember, yes.

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Firelily726

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I will make a gift :)
Nov 23, 2020 11:32 PM

Oct 2020
Min-Max length (episodes) : No min/max. I prefer series before movies.

Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Mistery, Psychological, Thriller, I also like drama, tragedy,

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Romance, Yaoi / Yuri, Ecchi, Harem, Isekai, no sequels/prequels

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 165

Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes, it does.

Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Agente_de_la_NHK

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange , of course!.
Nov 23, 2020 11:39 PM
🥚

Feb 2016
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 26 eps max.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Preferred genres: psychological, thriller, mystery, adventure, fantasy. I like really dark kinda disturbing stories. If you can find something with incredible world building that is a huge plus. And anything having to do with a dystopian or apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic type universe.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): All female/male cast, shounen, ecchi/hentai, harem, romance, anything super cliche.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 970
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kaijuus
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes i want to make a gift as well.

"If you want to change the future, you only need to choose now. Now, believe in yourself and break the egg."

🌻

Anime|Manga|Last.fm|Letterboxd
Nov 23, 2020 11:43 PM

Oct 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): I'm happy with any length!
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Anything with a Psychological, Horror, or Thriller tag I tend to love. Mystery is fun too. Basically, I really like dark anime! I especially like shows where the protagonist is an anti-hero, like in Death Note or Yuukoku no Moriarty.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I tend to dislike shoujo anime
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nah, I'll be able to find it somewhere
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes, of course!
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 98
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: I think so!
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/NoaJM
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: My anime knowledge isn't as extensive as a lot of people on here, but I'd be more than happy to create a gift!
meerkatmarvitNov 24, 2020 10:12 PM
Nov 23, 2020 11:49 PM
Jul 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Any amount of eps are fine,, I'm not too picky

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I love light hearted anime but I'm honestly fine with more serious anime as well. My favs are def psychological thrillers, action, romance, comedy, sports. Anything outside those genres are fine as well.

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I'm not the biggest fan of mech/harem anime

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): As long as I can find it online somewhere, its alright

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): I don't mind, if you think I'll like it

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 30, I'm a baby weeb

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yeah it does, except a while ago I watched a bunch of random shoujo anime which I cant remember the name of o.o

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/RecedingHairline

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange :))
RecedingHairlineDec 4, 2020 3:50 PM
Nov 23, 2020 11:53 PM
Oct 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): no minimum or maximum length, but no movies please.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like romance stories a lot, yaoi, yuri too. Mystery stories are always fun to watch too, same with shounen. I'm happy with anything that does not contain any of the elements listed below:
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): harems, gore or other disturbing events, tearjerkers, unhappy endings, super cliché shoujo anime (like Maid-sama for example). Also, most slice of life anime are rather boring to me (but if you can find one to change my thoughts on that, do go ahead!).
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): no
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): no
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 515
Does your list include everything you've seen?: no, but it does contain everything I have completely finished, so it's not an issue.
Link to anime list: my list
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: yes, I would love to give a gift too!!
Nov 23, 2020 11:55 PM
Jul 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): no min/max
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): - in general: thriller, mystery, comedy, slice of life, seinen, action
- cgdct, I especially love adorable lolis
- criminals/thrillers with dark atmosphere
- psychological battles (like dn, kaiji, akagi etc.)
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): mecha, sports, sci-fi, romance (this includes yaoi and yuri)
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 198
Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/sawdust337
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: gift exchange
Nov 23, 2020 11:59 PM

Aug 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 12-24
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Psychological, mind games, battle of wits, strategic, something similar to death note, liars game, kaiji
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Sports/Military, I would prefer something excluded out of the top 50
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 213
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Except for ptw, yes.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Spoonmaster12
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I would like to gift another user
Maloween 2020 candies

Main candies:

Nov 24, 2020 12:05 AM

Oct 2019
Min-Max length (episodes): 1-24 (can be 2 seasons of 24)
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Mysteryyy and horror.t I like vampires too but i've seen like every good anime the vampire genre has to offer. I've seen a lot of animes like this though so make sure it's not a mainstream one! Also bl are nice toooo.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Not mainstream that's about it.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope :D
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): yeah but explain why its good for me to watch now.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 240
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yeah I think so
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Nyanlights
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
Nov 24, 2020 12:07 AM
Oct 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Max 30 episodes, negotiable :)
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): You choose, I mainly like romance and drama but it can be something else.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): /
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No restrictions.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: Like 25.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Wask
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I can create a gift aswell.
WaskNov 24, 2020 12:10 AM
Nov 24, 2020 12:09 AM

Jun 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): I would prefer shorter shows, along the lines of 12 or 24 ish episodes, but shows with multiple stand-alone seasons are fine.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like Sci-Fi, Thriller, Mystery, Mecha, Psychological, and overall darker shows, but I'm also good with some more light-hearted stuff.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I'm not a fan of Shounen, Ecchi, or Harem. I'd be fine with romance as a side thing but not as the focus of the anime (unless its BL, I'm good with that).
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 37
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Atm2222
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I would like to create a gift for another user.
Nov 24, 2020 12:12 AM

Aug 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Min: 11/Max: 30
Likes (genres, demographics, themes):
• I'm fine with anything other than Harem(w/ reverse), mecha, and yuri/shoujo ai
• I'd like an SoL anime that has a relaxing mood but with an actual plot or meaning (for ex. A place further than the universe & 3-gatsu no lion) but anything would be fine
• Something with good comedy
• Bromance
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):
• Nothing in the top 200
• No ongoing shows
• shows with annoying girls (high pitched tsunderes, dumb, clingy, dense)
so would rather not get any shows with all female cast unless it's like A place further than the universe
• Shows that sexualize characters a lot (no shows with a lot of ecchi)
• Dense and dumb MCs
• Cliche love triangles
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 522
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Haru_707
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
Haru_707Dec 1, 2020 6:55 AM

forum set by bunnyama
Nov 24, 2020 12:15 AM
Jul 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): any lenght is ok
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Comedy, Shonen, Horror, Slice of Life, Sci-Fi
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Yaoi
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):no
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):yes
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 153
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes
❅ Link to anime list:https://myanimelist.net/animelist/KuriGohanCeleb17
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
Nov 24, 2020 12:31 AM

May 2020
Min-Max length (episodes): No min. length limit, max. length 24-27 episodes.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Slice of life (but usually ones that aren't way too calm and where things happen), Fantasy, Historical, Sci-Fi, GL/Shoujo-Ai (or whatever the non-sexual variety of Yuri is called). I like the anime I watch to have interesting themes, fleshing out of characters/character development/good interactions between characters, or emotionally impactful scenes.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): BL/Yaoi, stuff that's too sexual. I also don't usually like too serious/depressing stuff, but also not too childish stuff either (being way older than the target age range of an anime completely ruins immersion - I can watch anime aimed at teens, but not stuff aimed at elementary school children and which doesn't offset that with more mature elements). One thing I certainly don't like is stuff that pretends to be innocent and then turns way dark and edgy. I also don't like stuff with bad or way underwhelming endings, because that leaves me with a sour note, or stuff that starts off good but becomes average to bad later on, for the same reason. Finally -figured I'd state this just in case- I'd rather not receive an ongoing anime, as it could take a while to finish, given how these things release weekly.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes, but I'd rather be surprised by something not on there, that I might have dismissed based on first impressions but which might be good after all.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 100 (as of the edit time of this post). You can always check the number on my profile, as it's bound to change.
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes, as far as I remember. I might remember something that I watched long ago, or that I watched briefly only to drop, from time to time, but this doesn't happen too often.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/NeaRetrogamer
NeaRetrogamerNov 26, 2020 11:35 AM
Nov 24, 2020 12:36 AM
Aug 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): 10 to 25 min outro without the outro
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Action, Fantasy, Comedy, Adventure
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):Yaoi
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions?: I prefer dub for the most part, but sub is also okay.
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): no
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 214
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: no
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Snetiger
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes I would like to gift exchange with another user

Mar 2016
Min-Max length (episodes): 12-20
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Slice of Life, Romance, Comedy, Crime
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Boys Love, or Yaoi and Yuri.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Anything or on Netflix.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No I want them to think something out of my list
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 144
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes it does
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/caprisan
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)? I plan on creating a gift for another user.
caprisanDec 13, 2020 3:21 AM

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police 😫

Apr 2015
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 50
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Slice of life, psychological, fantasy, almost anything if it's done right
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Most mecha, stuff with a lot of battles/tournaments, incomplete/bad endings, insufferable characters.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes.
Number of Completed entries on your anime/manga list: 321
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/CatSoul
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Nov 24, 2020 12:38 AM
Oct 2017

Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 1_20
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): yaoi ,Slice of Life,Shounen Ai,Romance
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): yuri,Sports ,Space,Shoujo Ai,Sci-Fi,mecha,Horror,car
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):No
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 818
Does your list include everything you've seen?:it should be
Link to anime list:https://myanimelist.net/animelist/kiv7?status=2
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf Gift
Nov 24, 2020 12:39 AM

Jun 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes):

At least above 12 episodes. Maximum 35 episodes (it's ok if it's like 37 or something). I should be a Series. Maximum 2 - 3 seasons. All the other seasons should be as good. I don't want to watch another OPM S2.

Likes (genres, demographics, themes):

Summary
I like psychological anime. I like it when it is psychological, and also has elements of action and cool fights without being generic or without using much tropes. Something unique and different. I also would like some comedy but it should not be the main focus of the show. Serious and fun in the same time. I would really want it to have unique and really really good animation, I always prefer it when it's unique and different. I want the fight scenes to look ultimately amazing and unique.

Favourite Genres

Psychological, Action, Supernatural (if possible), Mystery, Drama, Comedy. A mixture of all of this is sometime I'd crave.

Demographic

Any, but less nudity cause I want something like another Mob Psycho.

Themes

I love it when it focuses on character development and the psychology of them. I want to relate to the character a lot.

Themes that are basically not tropes or generic stereotypical / cliche things.

GOOD OST

I love anime with memorable and catchy OST and soundtracks. Banger Openings or Endings or sometimes even both.

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):

I don't really have any genre that I hate but I don't really want to watch an Isekai and something with tons of fanservice. It should be solid memorable and impactful, and fanservice anime isn't (except Monogatari).

I've grown extremely tired of tropes and generic stereotypical / cliche things. I really don't want to be able to guess what the story is about whatsoever. It should be realistic (the character interactions). I hate it when a character just has one quality and no one has that quality in real life except Chuunis.

I don't like bad animation. I don't like stereotypical generic / cliche art styles.

Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):

Anything that is easy to access with good subs and high quality.

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):

Yes, it's fine, I have tooo much things in my PTW list that I don't remember even half of them.

Number of Completed entries on your anime list:

I have completed 99 anime as of this post. Edit: 27/11/2020, I have completed 105 anime. Possibly 106 by the end of 27 November.

Does your list include everything you've seen?:

Yes, kinda, I have a lot of anime on-hold. Some of which I've only seen till half of the OP and some of which I don't remember.

Link to anime list:

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Monkey_Business

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:

===========

Elf Gift.

===========

Extra note: It should basically be another Mob Psycho 100. I'm looking for something exactly like that. Please make sure it's not generic and it doesn't have much tropes. It should be very unique. Even the artstyle should be unique and the animation should be amazing, full of sakuga. I want to at least earn one favourite character. It should be a recent anime, not in the mood for old anime. It should be extremely memorable and impactful. It should be one of those anime which I won't forget. I should give it at least above an 8. Plus, no, not something like OPM. When I say similar I don't mean similar author. Similar everything.
Monkey_BusinessNov 26, 2020 6:33 PM

Nov 24, 2020 12:59 AM
Dec 2017
❅ Min-Max length:
Any length is fine!
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes):
I'm craving something from the 80s so any anime recc from that time will be appreciated.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):
Hentai/Ecchi
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):
Nope
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):
Yeah, that's okay.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list:
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?:
Yup... I guess? (didn't quite understand sorry ;;)
❅ Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/fallenseas?status=2
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
I'll create one! I hope I can get someone who likes Shoujo series a lot because I have many recommendations!
Nov 24, 2020 12:59 AM

Jan 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Max 200 episodes
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Sport/Psychological/Shounen/Adventure/Seinen/School/Slice Of Life
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Pls avoid Ecchi/Isekai/Romance/Magical Girl
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No restrictions
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 151
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes it does
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Flaiing
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes! That's the fun part of it is it not? Making a gift for somebody else, especially during these lonely times for many,

Nov 24, 2020 1:07 AM
Oct 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): I prefer shorter anime that can tell me what's up in the span of less than 20 episodes
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I love psychological stuff, that really gets me thinking. I also weirdly enough love moe, girls last tour and a place farther than the universe are my faves. I love art styles that try to do something new with their art and I love shows about friendship and the meaning of life, albeit a bit broad but that's all i can say
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I hate shows that are boring and dull with no personality and dont try to be new and interesting with their themes and characters. I despise shows that are boring, which i know is weird cause i love girls last tour but that show was doing something great. I dont really like sports anime, nothing against it, just not for me.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): no
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes, its okay
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 25 (I started watching like 3 months ago)
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/asbualy
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf Gift, only receive, dont have enough anime to reccomend.
Nov 24, 2020 1:12 AM

Aug 2013
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Preferably not multiple-cour anime
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Horror, Dark Fantasy, Seinen, Mystery, Iyashikei, short anime
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Ecchi, Harem, Shoujo, CGDCT, Dementia
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): -
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 1597
Link to anime list
YterbiumNov 24, 2020 2:46 AM
Nov 24, 2020 1:22 AM
May 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 12-25 episodes
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): shounen, historical, horror, action, good story and plot
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Nothing sad themed
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): crunchyroll, Netflix
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 51
Does your list include everything you've seen?: everything except a few shows I watched as a kid
Link to anime list: please look it up on my profile ;-;
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf Gift (Sorry, I`m lazy :( . Also, I don't think I´ve watched enough shows to give serious recommendations. )
PlatarosNov 25, 2020 3:47 AM
Nov 24, 2020 1:22 AM
Apr 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes):Max 50 episodes
Likes (genres, demographics, themes):I would like to see some Psychological or Adventure
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):just not boys love
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):no, I'll find a way to watch it
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):if you don't have any other ideas it's fine to use my PTW
Number of Completed entries on your anime list:176
Does your list include everything you've seen?:yes, except for hentai ;)
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Fiddd
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:sadly I will not be able to do it so (Elf Gift)
Nov 24, 2020 1:26 AM
Jun 2017
❅ Min-Max length: No preference :)
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I can always get down with an easy going and romantic slice of life anime. I love wholesome vibes. However, I also like darker psychologic more mature anime sometimes, or even just straight shounen fighting series. Great character development and a good plot always hit nice. I'm really looking for a good gang related anime or fantasy anime if you happen to know any lol.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): mecha or moe
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): it can if it's worth it, but a surprise is always nice
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 104
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yea
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/johndalesio
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I will create a gift for another user.
Nov 24, 2020 1:34 AM
Apr 2018
❅ Min-Max length (episodes):No preference !
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Anime with Romance as the main genre or at least as the sub genre, Anime movies.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Magic girl ;(
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): nope!
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yep!
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 195
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yep!
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/YuMingLiLi
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange! I wanna give someone a recommendation too ^_^
YuMingLiLiNov 29, 2020 11:54 AM
Nov 24, 2020 1:45 AM

Apr 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 50 max.Additionally, I am not into movies that much but if you have the most oustanding and superb movie in mind, I will gladly and congenially accept it :)
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Mystery,Adventure,Comedy are my favorites
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I don't want any anime from the top 50 if possible.Moreover, I dislike anime related to magic,mecha,moe or sports. Oh and no Ecchi anime please :)
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No I will find a way to watch it
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): I would appreciate it if it isn't. So no, if possible
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 135
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes it does
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/BatGuin
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes ,I would love to exchange gifts with someone
BatGuinDec 5, 2020 11:37 AM
Nov 24, 2020 1:46 AM

Nov 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): min 10ep /min a movielength (if its a movie)
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): shoujo ai (aka yuri), romance (as long as its not cringe like ex. Kanojo, Okarishimasu, a good love story melts my heart), also ecchis (but if you're going to give me ecchi, then it must be pretty excessive... pantieshots, naked boobs. no weak ecchi, there is nothing i hate more than something ecchi where the only ecchi part is a 1inch slip up of the skirt at sometimes... things like shimoneta are like this and i didnt like the fact that the only thing ecchi in it was the "pictures" youll know what i mean if you watch the show, u dont have to)
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): BL, yaoui, cringy shows,(if you cringe watching it then dont give it to me) over the top battle shounens, isekais, mechas
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): rather not but dont really mind if so
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 251 at the time of writing this post
Does your list include everything you've seen?: not all the hentai... (im sorry) but i dont think you're going to give me hentai, id rather not have you give me hentai....
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/BxtchGimmeATxtty?status=2 sorry if you dont like lewd stuff, this list is coated in it
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: offcourse a gift exchange, that's the fun in this secret santa
Nov 24, 2020 1:47 AM

Mar 2018
❅Min-Max length (episodes): The amount doesn't really matter.

❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I'm up for anything really. A specific genre doesn't really matter much. Having said that, one of my fav genres is fanatasy. Another genre I really like is comedy, but it is a double edged sword. Basically I either find comedy anime 10/10 or bad xD.

❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I dislike animes where the villain is just bad because he is the villain. Basically when they don't really have a cause. The same can be said to any character in a show, but I notice it a lot more among villians.

❅Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Only sub. I have tried dub a few times, but can't really handle it. The streaming site doesn't really matter as long as it's free.

❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes, but would be nice with something else. Most of my ptw are sequels or related to anime I have already watched I think. Basically it's fine as long as it's something new.

❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 246

❅Does your list include everything you've seen?: It should.

❅Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Trondle

❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)? I'm up for recommending as well. I might not have seen a lot of anime, but I have a few good ones. So Gift Exchange.
TrondleNov 24, 2020 1:57 AM
:D
Nov 24, 2020 1:53 AM
pookie

Nov 2015
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): no minimum - 30 episodes
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): i really like psychological anime and sad ones, but im open to pretty much anything
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): i dont like super ecchi anime, like ishuzoku reviewers for exemple
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): if it's available on gogoanime then its all gucci
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): i'd rather have something new, so no
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 458
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/maya2003s
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: gift exchange
maya2003sDec 4, 2020 12:16 PM
Nov 24, 2020 1:58 AM
Apr 2020
❅Min-Max length: No min, max around 25 episodes
❅ Likes: I love anime that destroy my heart and anime with important plot.
❅ Dislikes: I don't like to much pure comedy without plot.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions?: No restrictions !
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 200 completed
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yep
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/WeebFrancois
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I want to create a gift for another user!
WeebFrancoisNov 26, 2020 3:59 AM
Nov 24, 2020 1:58 AM
Sep 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): no limit
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I watch anything, only needs to be entertaining
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): don't like episodical series, or monster of the day type
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): it can, but i'd rather be new
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 79
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Dey9
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: i will create a gift
Nov 24, 2020 2:01 AM

Oct 2017
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Anywhere from 50 or below works
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Anything that can get the waterworks going, something that really makes you grow attached to the cast (ex. clannad, k-on)
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): i'd prefer no shounen recommendation if possible
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): nope
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): i would prefer it not to be, but its not the end of the world if it is
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 331
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/coldmia_
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: gift exchange
Nov 24, 2020 2:04 AM
Oct 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): I don't mind, preferably completed though
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Tearjerker, also Medevil, fantasy and out of this world type animes like Made in Abyss
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): *Cringey and super depressing, I don't like super romantic ones but don't mind it being a subplot. Also, I prefer more lowkey stuff, and not super popular but if it's really good I'd watch it.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 15
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
❅ Link to anime list:https://myanimelist.net/animelist/scottytheguy?status=7
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I only want to receive as I am new to anime
Nov 24, 2020 2:15 AM
Jul 2018
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Doesn't matter.
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Romance is what I'm looking for. Give me your best romance anime you've ever seen. Also if shojo would be included... That would be nice. It can be as cheesy as it can possibly be.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Even tho I like Romance, slice of life is not really my game here. Sci-fi, Mecha are also off the charts. That's pretty much it.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Subbed in english.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 336
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Probably not, I tend to forget easily.
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Qriri
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Sure I could make one aswell. Also if it could possibly be a person with a small amout of completed entries that would be appreciated. Thanks!
Nov 24, 2020 2:21 AM
Treasure Hunter

Feb 2014
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): I'd prefer a show with 10 episodes or more over a movie. If you have just THE movie however, make sure to slip it in on the side :P
As long as a show is finished, any amount of episodes is okay with me though.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Josei and Seinen, grounded and realistic characters, boundless optimists, queer themes (in the text/explicit, not just one or two hints on the side, includes Yuri/Shoujo-Ai and Yaoi/Shounen-Ai), Psychological, Thriller, Unusual Settings, Found Family, Sports, but honestly, if executed well, I can get something out of most genres. I am especially open to all kinds of shows from the 90s or even older.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Isekai, Nihilism, Pointless Misunderstandings, School as a Setting, Horror, A show that aired 2013 or later (I don't hate those, but I am aware of pretty much all of the stuff I want to watch from those years).
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Please try to avoid it
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 796
Link to anime list: Click
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Exchange
There is nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, wearing their discomfort like a favorite shirt - Johnny C.

Nov 24, 2020 2:37 AM
Mar 2019
Min-Max length: Less than 50.
Likes: Slice of Life but anything is fine. If your can find a title that takes place during fall or winter for that Christmas vibe that would be perfect.
Dislikes: Stuff that makes you feel depressed like an Evangelion (Sad stuff like Your Lie in April I like, just to be clear).
Any sub/stream restrictions?: No.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Sure.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 836
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/JacobPJ
Will you create a gift for another user or do you only want to receive: Gift Exchange.
Nov 24, 2020 2:40 AM

Jun 2015

Min-Max length: below 40, but nothing more than that
Likes: adventure, action, romance, fantasy ; tho not all have to be present. demographic: any // i like shojo/shonen ai too
Dislikes: horror, echhi, harem, slice of life cgdct
Any sub/stream restrictions?: english subs are crucial
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: no
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 133
Link to anime list: x

set by secret santa ; thank you! ily ♥️
Nov 24, 2020 2:50 AM
Apr 2019
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Any length will do.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Hmm, I haven't seen any kind of romance in a while now, so maybe that will do? But, generally, I'm having a soft spot for both shounen (action, mystery) and romance anime, so I'll be happy with anything from that pool, as long as it's interesting enough plotwise, to keep me glued to my laptop. But, of course, if you have something in mind that doesn't fit into this description, but you assume that it would be a good watch, based on my list or your experience perhaps, feel free to recommend :)
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Magical girls, yaoi, yuri, isekai, episodical stuff (anime with small plot significance).
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes. Many stuff in there is just me being hooked by synopsis, just to forget about it seconds later, after seeing another cool anime somewhere else. A good recommendation may help me to dig out something exceptional that's been sleeping in ptw for ages :)
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 135.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/thebranima
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange.
Nov 24, 2020 3:00 AM
Sep 2020
❅ Min-Max length: No minimum nothing over 200 episodes
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Action, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Supernatural, Horror, Mystery, Psychological, Romance, Sci-Fi, Shounen
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Maybe one punch man I understand it but I found it really quite unenjoyable idk i havent watched much anime yet
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Must be English subs
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 10
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Bingbongconbon?status=7
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf Gift
BingbongconbonNov 24, 2020 3:05 AM
Nov 24, 2020 3:05 AM

Mar 2018
❅ Min-Max length (episodes):no min for me, but no longer than 50 eps or so and no movies
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): action, sci-fi, supernatural, adventure, a well-made horror and seinen
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): shoujo/josei, yaoi/ yuri, ecchi, harem, romance, cute wholesome SoL, magical girls and too much comedy
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): no, but please no "hidden gems" that might not be found
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): no
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 149
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: roughly yes
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Maoru
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I'll also gift somebody else (Gift Exchange)
Nov 24, 2020 3:09 AM
Dec 2016
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): i like short animes, so between 10-25 episode
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I love romance (including Yuri), drama, slice of life, comedy.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): mecha and fantasy :/
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): no one ^^
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): yes but I'd prefer to discover something new :P
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 578
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Hasuki_?status=2
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: gift exchange!
Nov 24, 2020 3:11 AM

Jun 2010
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Any length is fine
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Anything that will keep me captivated the whole time
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Slice of Life, as I find it boring.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Something I can watch online
Number of Completed entries on your anime list:
Does your list include everything you've seen?: No
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Cinna
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Exchange
CinnaNov 24, 2020 3:27 AM
Nov 24, 2020 3:20 AM
Apr 2020
❅Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Any.

❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Romance, Action, Fantasy, Comedy.

❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Yuri, BL.

❅Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No.

❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No, I would like your opinion after you have already experienced it.

❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 320.

❅Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes.

❅Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/SBL73

❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf Gift. (sorry for being boring)

Nov 24, 2020 3:26 AM
Lupus Oculus

Dec 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 12-50
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Except For Dislikes Part Everything Is Good For Me :)
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Nothing On Mainstream Or Not A Big Title. Preferring Something ''Underdog''. Not Horror,Mecha,Yuri,Yaoi Or Hentai Genre. Release Year 2005 Or Higher Is Awesome And That Is It <3
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Not At All.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes!
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 310
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Except For Ovas,Special Episodes And Movies That I Watched. I'm Only Adding The TV Types.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Tlacolteutl?status=2
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange!
Candies I collected this year:
Bonus ones: X21

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (25) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» | OPEN | Best Profile Design (April 2024) VOTING

KarenShirotori - Apr 21

19 by Nonoa »»
Yesterday, 9:16 PM

» Best Signature Design - April 2024 | Voting

Nate - Apr 22

15 by emprizzko »»
Yesterday, 8:43 PM

» [CLOSED] Best Signature Design - April 2024 | Nominations

Nate - Apr 1

9 by Nate »»
Apr 22, 6:14 AM

» | CLOSED | Best Profile Design (April 2024) NOMINATIONS

KarenShirotori - Apr 1

8 by KarenShirotori »»
Apr 21, 4:05 AM

» Best Profile Design (January 2024) WINNER

KarenShirotori - Feb 4

7 by batslimeman »»
Apr 17, 8:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.