Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 23, 2020 9:27 PM
Sep 2008
Koji_Kojiusame said:
I really don't get why this show gets so much hate... I mean its one of the best to come out this year...
sure I am watching it mostly to find out what happened to Inuyasha and Kagome, but... also because Moroha, their daughter, is awesome

It isn't even hate, just dissappointment after dissappointment. Watchable but underwhelming.
Nov 24, 2020 7:54 AM
Nov 2020
mintiel said:
Did Sesshomaru really just come to steal Inuyasha's baby? lmao what is this plot
The fact that Inuyasha and Kagome had a baby messed up the timeline (since she's from the future)? Only way to set it straight is to go baby-napping perhaps.
ぴえん超えてぱおん
Nov 24, 2020 1:58 PM
Mar 2015
Explanation how Kagome and Inu lost baby How Dream Butterfly took Setsuma's dreams and why Rin is trapped in Goshinboku
Nov 25, 2020 7:40 PM
Apr 2020
Sesshomaru and Kirinmaru killed Inuyasha and Kagome??!!

The first time Riku appeared, he's fishy. And he really is an enemy.

Bye Kyuki. Two perils left.

Nov 27, 2020 12:54 PM
Jul 2015
Setskuna is perfect just like her father, can't wait to see her true potential
Nov 28, 2020 10:42 AM

Jul 2008
So my money is on Riku being the main bad...not much to figure out there.
Nov 28, 2020 2:38 PM

Aug 2011
Stranger_Hanyo said:

Absolutely, I ain't interested in seeing what the kids are upto, it's the main gang that I want to watch. They aren't revealing anything just trying to keep us hooked by showing a few glimpses of the OG gang every now and then. I'll probably watch this just to know what happened to them, but once this gets over, it ain't gonna be in my rewatch list.

Inuyasha was a masterpiece, Yashahime on the otjer hand is just a mediocre show which doesn't deserve the attention it's getting.

Amen!

Glad to know I'm not the only one who noticed how we're being reeled in by dangling the OG characters in front of us. Repetitious fights scenes, ass-pull powers, etc, the list goes on and on. Out of 8 episodes, I expected to see Kohaku's development as a demon slayer, at least one bad-ass moment or fight, but nooo. And that leaves me in no doubt what to expect from the other OG's when or if they ever return.
Nov 29, 2020 10:56 AM

Sep 2016
Tsuyu_no_Inochi said:
Stranger_Hanyo said:

Absolutely, I ain't interested in seeing what the kids are upto, it's the main gang that I want to watch. They aren't revealing anything just trying to keep us hooked by showing a few glimpses of the OG gang every now and then. I'll probably watch this just to know what happened to them, but once this gets over, it ain't gonna be in my rewatch list.

Inuyasha was a masterpiece, Yashahime on the otjer hand is just a mediocre show which doesn't deserve the attention it's getting.

Amen!

Glad to know I'm not the only one who noticed how we're being reeled in by dangling the OG characters in front of us. Repetitious fights scenes, ass-pull powers, etc, the list goes on and on. Out of 8 episodes, I expected to see Kohaku's development as a demon slayer, at least one bad-ass moment or fight, but nooo. And that leaves me in no doubt what to expect from the other OG's when or if they ever return.

Even worse is the idiotic fanboys/girls praising this show as if it's the best. Yashahime is hardly a 5/10 show and it's nowhere near as good as Inuyasha. It's already 8 episodes and the show hasn't progressed at all.
Dec 3, 2020 6:34 AM
Sep 2019
Did they just show us that Sesshomaru attacked his brother with Kirinmaru ???
I don't why but that looked absurd to me ! The brothers end up with good terms , so why did they have to fight once again ?
Hope they reveal more about what happened
Dec 13, 2020 4:04 AM

Jun 2017
That last attack by Towa was really overpowered! She's such a badass. Too bad I'm not a fan of her appearance. There are times that gender bender isn't my thing. That depends on the story of course since I enjoyed "The Rose of Versailles."

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Dec 26, 2020 10:09 AM

Mar 2012
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
MetaKite said:
I don't think that's what was implied. Still, doesn't bode well for Kagome and Inuyasha.

I'm pretty sure you reply to the wrong person lol.
You're right yet it still kind of works since this season so far doesn't bode well for them. LOL
Dec 28, 2020 4:35 PM
Mar 2018
Did they.... put in some product placement with those gummies?
May 18, 2022 1:04 PM

Nov 2010
That dream about Inuyasha and Kagome was interesting. I wonder what really happened.
Jan 13, 2023 10:37 PM

Jan 2018
Daheck. Did Towa forget that Riku set her up in the last episode? By planting the stolen sword? Or does she think he did her a favor?

We're finally shown Inuyasha, Kagome, Rin, and Sesshomaru with Kirinmaru? There are more questions than answers.

The entire first season of Yashahime is on Ani-One Asia's YouTube channel. The first couple of episodes has a million or so views. But the views drop off hard after episode 8. I guess this is where the quality starts dropping.
Mar 20, 2023 4:03 AM

Apr 2013
As is tradition in the Inuyasha series, the good guys fight and the bad guys get the spoils. Always disliked that trope.
May 13, 2023 1:22 AM

Nov 2015
KoniginElle said:
That last attack by Towa was really overpowered! She's such a badass. Too bad I'm not a fan of her appearance. There are times that gender bender isn't my thing. That depends on the story of course since I enjoyed "The Rose of Versailles."
There's is no gender bending here... Towa is just the type of girl that uses the manly wear like any other woman of this era, besides, she's been seen with other style of clothing too. 

💢

May 13, 2023 1:30 AM

Nov 2015
Stranger_Hanyo said:
Tsuyu_no_Inochi said:

Amen!

Even worse is the idiotic fanboys/girls praising this show as if it's the best. Yashahime is hardly a 5/10 show and it's nowhere near as good as Inuyasha. It's already 8 episodes and the show hasn't progressed at all.
Oooh thanks for the help, this is the first time I've been unable to rate a series early like I usually do and I already watched 8 episodes lol

💢

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 24, 2020

91 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 7, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 17, 2020

90 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 7, 8:52 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 10, 2020

108 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 7, 12:46 AM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 27, 2021

39 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Mar 28, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Hanyou no Yashahime: Sengoku Otogizoushi Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 20, 2021

90 by evonewsun »»
Mar 13, 1:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.