Forum Settings
Forums

Which people do you most enjoy talking to based on age?

New
Which people do you most enjoy talking to based on age?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 16, 2020 10:25 AM

Sep 2019
Normally people older than me because my gawd are most teens under 15 toxic as hell. Especially on Discord and DeviantArt.
"I suffered all my life. No one ever truly loved me. No one ever truly cared about me. I only loved one thing in my whole life and that was Christina Menefee. But she was torn away from me. I tried to save myself with [student’s name], but she never cared for me. As it turns out, she made fun of me behind my back while we were together. And all throughout my life I was ridiculed. Always beaten, always hated. [...] I am malicious because I am miserable."

"It was not a cry for attention, it was not a cry for help. It was a scream in sheer agony [...]"
-Luke Woodham

Nov 16, 2020 8:33 PM

Feb 2019
Metalhead670 said:
Normally people older than me because my gawd are most teens under 15 toxic as hell. Especially on Discord and DeviantArt.

definately a most edgy age lol.....
Nov 16, 2020 8:42 PM

Dec 2019
I like talking to people around my age and older than me because I have a strong hatred towards children

"i tried to drown an 8 year old once"
- @marinara-sauce

バンの一味

Nov 16, 2020 8:46 PM

May 2019
I can't properly pick an option in the poll.

When i was a kid, i hated teenagers.

When i was teen, i hated other teenagers.

And after i become adult, i kept hating teenagers.

Not being them, i usually enjoy talk with the rest.
Nov 16, 2020 8:52 PM
Apr 2016
Really isn't age-dependent, most people are morons and not worth talking to. Albeit older people (over 35) tend to be more incorrigible, so generally talking to them is a pain because of their stubbornness.
Nov 16, 2020 9:04 PM

Jun 2020
Lower than 6-7 y.o. , mostly.

I like to talk to anyone of any age but lower than 6-7 is like entering a different world itself.. most times and I feel good, am left with such nice feelings, a light heart..

I like to talk to older people over 70-ish.
Nov 16, 2020 9:24 PM

Jan 2020
I like talking to everyone but ig people around my age. Oldies are fine but it gets boring pretty fast. You have to watch how you speak and can't talk freely
You jump to the right and you shake that hand

You jump to the left and you shake that hand

Meet new friends

Tie that yarn

And that's how you do the Scarn

Woo
Nov 17, 2020 12:40 PM
Jul 2018
younger the more naive even though they are more oppostimic they can also be over dramatic about simple things so I like talking to people my age. Older people are nice but they can be boring. lol I mean like they have alot more going on so its hard to do things together that we could have in common.
Nov 17, 2020 12:49 PM

Aug 2018
I don't really care about someone's age unless they're so young that it is blatantly obvious
_______I like rocks__
Nov 17, 2020 1:11 PM

Dec 2008
Personally, in real life, I enjoy talking to people my age and people older than me. People younger than me? Let's say those who graduated college/university.

On the Internet, depends.
Nov 17, 2020 1:19 PM

Aug 2012
Always older people I most conversation I had came from 50 and late 40 year old's.

ArabianLuffy said:
On the Internet, depends.

As long as the kids not a dick head who is annoying or trying get into my business they cool.
Nov 17, 2020 1:30 PM

Dec 2008
Order-Sol said:
As long as the kids not a dick head who is annoying or trying get into my business they cool.

Good thing that many young folks on the internet behave, chill and being rational instead of trolling. If worse came to worst, well, the block and ignore features are there.
Nov 17, 2020 1:39 PM
Jul 2018
_Mataga_ said:
I like younger people's innocence (they are cute, boys or girls, lol)

Sir I'm gonna have to ask you to take a seat right over there for me.
Nov 17, 2020 2:05 PM

Dec 2012
Don't really have a preference. I talk to everyone the same and don't limit my options for good conversation to whether someone has more hair or more gray hair than me.
Nov 17, 2020 2:52 PM

Sep 2019
yaruka said:
Metalhead670 said:

definately a most edgy age lol.....

agreed. the DA forums are pretty chill for the most part tho
"I suffered all my life. No one ever truly loved me. No one ever truly cared about me. I only loved one thing in my whole life and that was Christina Menefee. But she was torn away from me. I tried to save myself with [student’s name], but she never cared for me. As it turns out, she made fun of me behind my back while we were together. And all throughout my life I was ridiculed. Always beaten, always hated. [...] I am malicious because I am miserable."

"It was not a cry for attention, it was not a cry for help. It was a scream in sheer agony [...]"
-Luke Woodham

Nov 17, 2020 7:07 PM

Apr 2018
Darkraii said:
_Mataga_ said:
I like younger people's innocence (they are cute, boys or girls, lol)

Sir I'm gonna have to ask you to take a seat right over there for me.

Hahaha... I don't mean it that way.

As a teacher, there are many students come to me telling me the struggle they were facing with studying in general. And when I heard their story, their innocence brought back my past experiences/memories. You don't know how innocent I was even until my early 20s because of my background (coming from a rural village with limited information). I laught at it now xD.
_Mataga_Nov 17, 2020 7:21 PM
Nov 17, 2020 7:59 PM

May 2017
These days I don't really give a shit. It depends on the person completely.
Nov 18, 2020 5:50 AM
Jul 2018
About enjoyment, I don't really think about it while talking to someone, I just talk xD
I only enjoy talking to my friends or family to be honest
Nov 18, 2020 6:13 AM

Jun 2017
older but not like in their 40s, more like 5/10 years older than me.
Nov 18, 2020 6:16 AM

Jun 2015
Definitely older. I never really got along with kids my age when I was younger. I'd always talk to the teachers or elder and listen to them talking about their adolescence.

I've since then started getting along with more people my age and younger too. It does feel good to talk to people who are going through the same things as you, and I also like being a sort of role model to people who are younger than me.

💖 𝐼'𝓂 𝒽𝒶𝓎𝒹𝑒𝓃❣ 💖

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 💝 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 💝 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝒯𝓊𝒷𝑒 💝 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
💝 𝑀𝓎𝐹𝒾𝑔𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 💝
Dec 2, 2020 7:03 PM
Aug 2020
i don’t really mind as long as they’re fun to talk 2
Dec 3, 2020 1:57 AM

Sep 2007
tsubasa_ said:
People around my age or older but I enjoy talking to younger folks as well. It actually just depends on the person.

Pretty much the same here, but do have some people I usually know are younger than me. Either releatives, family or friends, as long they're generally good people.
Dec 3, 2020 4:21 AM

Oct 2020
I mostly interact with people my age or those slightly older than me (max 6-7 years), but I enjoy more the conversations with those slightly older. They're usually more productive, as it can always benefit you to be subjected to a more mature outlook on life. Even in your earky 20s you're way more immature than you'd like to admit.

For dating partners especially I much prefer slightly older men than those my age.
Dec 3, 2020 4:31 AM

Oct 2015
I don't care about people's age when talking to them, as long as we can have interesting and intelligent exchanges. I like discussing with older people and learn from their experience, and kids are fun to be around and I enjoy sharing my knowledge with them.
However, it's true that when I was a teacher, I preferred doing so with younger kids.
Dec 3, 2020 5:01 AM

Mar 2016
Around my age, talking to younger person makes me confused since most of the time I don't understand their slangs.

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police 😫
Dec 3, 2020 5:03 AM
Jun 2020
Around my age I guess, but sometimes talking to kids that doesn't know anything about the world is fun.
Kaiz-Dec 3, 2020 5:33 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - 3 hours ago

6 by Zettaiken »»
3 minutes ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

25 by KitsuFrost »»
10 minutes ago

» Who is the most perverted person you irl ?

Thy-Veseveia - 9 hours ago

5 by Zettaiken »»
12 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

49 by Meusnier »»
16 minutes ago

» The level of NoLifer / NEET / Hiki you are?

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

27 by cyandaqil »»
28 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.