Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 24, 2021 10:57 AM
Jan 2020
This show has not failed to bring out some entertaining things that we see in these episodes. This time we had the wall where you can carve your names or talk write about how much you like the country and all that. I am guessing it was Nike, the witch who introduced this custom that turned into a tradition. Saya-chan was back with some more “I love Eliana-san” and it was cute. The memento that Elaina got had her initials on it, yea and we are just supposed to believe that it is just a coincidence. We can see that Elaina looks more like Nike because the officials mistake her for that witch who gave the wonderful idea about the wall. Then we got to see the grape throwing festival. Yea too much wastage of food, but eh, its an magical world I guess. Elaina got drunk for the first time and hell yea she was cute. I have no idea if that applies to all girls or… lets not get into that right now. This story was quite interesting, its like a history lesson but more interesting. The fraud was caught red handed, even though we were not shown how it actually took place but I guess that is fine. A new story for every episode… Nice.
Jan 24, 2021 5:37 PM

Oct 2013
This episode was obnoxiously fun considering I really want to see Elaina turn her back on the miserable and wretched again.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Mar 16, 2021 2:19 AM

Jul 2015
Saya really bringing peace to the divided city (by luck since tearing down the wall didn't result in all out war). I guess Elaina is really similiar to her mother since they both act as observers most of the time and ocassionally intervene.

Apr 2, 2021 6:55 AM

Apr 2017
I wish Elaina would fumi-fumi my grapes.
cunnysseur
Apr 5, 2021 10:01 PM

Nov 2009
Nice wall there KKona

Looks like Saya did some good? lol

Elaina was sorta disappointed cause she didn't get to see the actual wall, lol.

___ ___ ___

Also didn't expect Elaina to get drunk... (and she did the same as Saya in a different village to turn 2 into 1)

BTW, I like those bottle's label art designs, very nice. STEP ON ME ! ! !

(TBH, Elaina's angry look while stomping on the grapes looks similar to Fate/Night's Ilya... lol)

I laughed at the "Grape fight" tho, that actually looked pretty fun to do.

___ ___ ___

(and damn lucky old dude, he got the ripe grape at the end), also, judging by the looks of them having a kid, I can safely say this latter half time skip episode is at least 12+ years into the future

(but the events itself seems to have happened only a few month/ year after the first half of the episode with the Wall and previous episode's Truth City as the episode showcased the pendant/necklace)

___ ___ ___

So instead of going fully chronically, they decide to do half chronically and stuff similar events into same episodes.
amlgApr 5, 2021 10:09 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 11, 2021 11:33 AM

Feb 2020
Drunk Elaina was hilarious and more cute than words can describe.

It's adorable how much Saya loves Elaina. <3
Apr 25, 2021 10:48 AM

Jun 2016
The first half of this episode focused on a country that was split in two, separated by a wall that tried to one-up each other whenever possible. Saya funnily ended up resolving the conflict. The second half focused on a village. This time in conflict with one another over wine production and advertising, lol.

Another two-part episode. I enjoyed the second half more than the first. "This Village" and "That Village", huh... It's like they aren't trying anymore to come up with place names. Tbh, it's also kinda frustrating to hear them say "a certain place" or "a certain country".

Drunk Elaina was funny to see, but mad Elaina, oof, the bloodlust aura that permeated from her could put the fear in anyone, lol.

May 12, 2021 8:37 AM

Aug 2018
lol, Saya scribbled so many loving Elaina writings on the wall.. Just like a serial killer or something.. ;P But I think that's the point - I guess it was a joke about that obsessive writings we see in detectives and stuff..
Well, Elaina resembling Nike.. Well, too many signs point out to that Elaina's mother was actually Nike.. ;P
Well, it's obvious that not only that girl steps on the grapes.. I guess, it's an allusion to marketing in general.. We have lots of lie stuff like that everywhere, really..
lol.. I wonder, if Elaina herself knows that she fixed the things in the village.. Maybe she doesn't.. Oh well.. Wish she'd do - it'd make into her book.. Well, at least job is done, and village is again together.. ;P
May 16, 2021 1:26 AM

Oct 2007
funny when witch girl is stepping on the grapes. She really want to kill them. lol
Nov 22, 2021 8:04 PM

Aug 2018
The winner of the grape-war is... the oji-san, because he won Rosemary xD
Feb 28, 2022 8:38 AM

Jun 2020
Of course Saya has to make things worse but in an amusing way, Although I wanted Elaina to know Saya was the troublemaker that led to the destruction of the wall

The story really outdid itself telling stories and discovering new things the world building is a progressive state that'll still be going up until the last episode at least probably

There goes the fan service for feet people I mean that's a pass for sure I mean, Drunk Elaina is the best such a cutie.
Apr 7, 2022 5:09 PM
Sep 2007
The city divided by wall. Witch Nike suggest to write on it how splendid their side is. Each side. Couple years later Saya appears. Of course she got distracted with her obsession with Elaina XD. Her sugestion for people to write anything on the wall results with massive "WTF was I thinking?", leading to wall's collapse.
So much for historic sights. At least the part signed by Nike was preserved.
People noticing that Elaina looks similar to Nike, but younger... Hm...

The wine competition. Sexy lady or furious loli... Hard choice XD . Elaina getting drunk, lol. Giving alcohol to someone with magic powers, in the middle of the fight, probably isn't very smart idea.
Apr 30, 2022 5:07 PM

Jan 2020
Why is the foot fetish such a common occurrence in anime? I feel like it didn't used to be so prominent, but now I feel like I've been seeing it a lot in recent series... just terrible.

The wall having contemporary tie-ins was probably the most amusing part. Seeing people waking up drunk and realizing they made a message public that shouldn't have been. Drunken texts exist in every era I suppose.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jun 1, 2022 9:18 AM
Sep 2021
Nice episode, it was split into 2 different parts but all were interesting.

I give this episode 5/10.
Sep 23, 2022 11:16 AM
Nov 2021
Esse episódio foi muito engraçado kkkkkkkkkkk Provavelmente o que me fez rir do anime, muito bom.
Oct 6, 2022 1:04 AM

Jul 2014
Another shit episode from a show that seems to have peaked with episode 4 and been on a downward spiral ever since.
Nov 8, 2022 6:31 PM
Nov 2019
So in the second half/story Elaina thinks Rosemary should be brought to court for fraud, but in episode 4 she is absolutely fine with letting the crazy lunatic witch who committed genocide off the hook?
Damn...

It's also hilarious that every time Elaine is actually involved, she ends up making the situation worse and in this episode's first half/story when the wall issue was for once resolved in a manner which makes some sense Elaina played no part at all... Really highlights the fact that Elaina is kind of the worst, at least up until now/episode 7.
Jan 1, 2023 11:43 PM
Oct 2020
it was soo funny and awesome loved it <3
Mar 16, 2023 12:38 PM

Dec 2018
"grape bulllets" holy cow hilarious. that was touching. so how many years has it been now? i'm confused as to which time we are talking about since she started her voyage each episode unless it states it. i guess it doesn't matter since these are all basically proverbs but it would be nice to know.
May 27, 2023 8:10 AM
Sep 2022
love drunk waifus
Jun 2, 2023 9:16 AM

Dec 2022
That one opportunist guy saying "step on me as well" came out of nowhere and cracked me for good lmao.
Feb 5, 10:24 PM

Oct 2021
I was so confused at the beginning because I thought that was Elaina. Had to go back and see that they were obscuring her, so it's likely Nike/her mother.

Even when just appearing for a little bit, that yandere pervert Saya is still so annoying. She's ruining a great show. Just give up, Elaina clearly only loves one person and that is herself.

The thought of drinking wine stepped on by someone is gross. But if it were from Elaina, I'd down that sh*t in one gulp and ask for more.
Apr 3, 6:41 PM

Dec 2022
Elaina lovingly and authentically and drunkenly stepping on my grapes all day ^_^
Apr 9, 7:41 PM

Feb 2023
LOLOLOL...ain't no way they got Amoranth selling foot fetish wine...bruh.

Also, kinda super confusing how they keep switching Elaina for the mother with no explanation.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Does anyone know how long Elaina has been traveling and what age she started

Ninja_inslops - Nov 1, 2021

8 by Ranka-Nyan »»
Apr 19, 9:38 AM

Poll: » Majo no Tabitabi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2020

243 by BlueBullet178 »»
Apr 12, 5:33 PM

Poll: » Majo no Tabitabi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2020

129 by BlueBullet178 »»
Apr 11, 11:37 AM

Poll: » Majo no Tabitabi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2020

276 by BlueBullet178 »»
Apr 9, 7:38 AM

Poll: » Majo no Tabitabi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2020

132 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 11:15 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.