Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2020 12:26 PM

Jan 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
"Other scrap-pickers are waiting for someone to drop dead. You choose to create death."

True words spoken by Guo Chen.

I liked the scene showing the news of Lord Grim being Ye Qui spreading and reporters asking the other top pros about it. Kinda silly but fun to watch.
Oct 16, 2020 4:52 PM
Sep 2018
man oh man i forgot how he met deception been a while since i read that part. such a hilarious after-credits scene as well
Oct 16, 2020 5:19 PM
Sep 2020
This is probably my favorite episode of season 2 so far.
  • Something this episode reminded me of is how much I love some of the facial expressions they've been doing. In addition to some of Huang Shaotian's faces, there's also that fantastic expression on Ice of Dawn as he was getting hit by Ye Xiu.
  • A cool detail I noticed is that the Excellent Era guys are wearing the same outfits as their corresponding characters in the movie. Obviously, they're different people, but as of now, they're canonically the same characters, like the whole deal with Sun Xiang as One Autumn Leaf.
  • Please tell me I wasn't the only one who thought the guy working on their new training room was Yifan for a second, lol.
  • In the web novel, the Umbrella is supposed to have another form (kinda, it's complicated) which turns it into a propeller which is how he was flying. I kinda love that they ignored it and just had it be his regular umbrella form like Mary Poppins.
  • Absolutely loved the introduction to Deception from his design to him getting to show off a lot of new skills that we have gotten before.
Oct 16, 2020 5:52 PM

Aug 2010
Shameless Ye Xiu haha!
The new mysterious guy's got skills, hope he'll show up again soon.
Oct 18, 2020 11:51 AM

Aug 2013
Ye Xiu looking at Guo Chen's screen, what a pro game move. XD

From the preview, things will get super interesting with One Autumn Leaf vs Lord Grim.

Oct 18, 2020 4:25 PM
Jun 2016
Xealias said:
Shameless Ye Xiu haha!

He will appear a lot of times ;)
Oct 18, 2020 7:41 PM
Sep 2018
Nigran said:
Xealias said:
Shameless Ye Xiu haha!

i cant wait for the next shameless character to be introduced
Oct 18, 2020 11:00 PM

Oct 2017
GuoGuo's been really cute in this season, I just love watching her reactions.

Perfect way to scrap picking XD, make them kill each other and then pick the scraps.

Also woa a new character and he seems pretty skilled. I wonder if he's gonna join Ye Qiu's new team, feels like Ye Qiu will recruit him.
Oct 19, 2020 2:10 AM
Oct 2018
Everybody is a gangsta until Lord Grimm goes "BRRRR" with is gatling umbrella
No kidding wtf is this season, each episode keep getting better
Next episode right now please.
Oct 19, 2020 4:07 PM
Jun 2016
Bobis32 said:
Nigran said:

i cant wait for the next shameless character to be introduced

Oct 20, 2020 9:08 PM
Oct 2020
What are the episodes release dates? And when is episode 6 And 7 coming out ?
Oct 21, 2020 4:11 PM

Dec 2012
Dang, looks like Lord Grim is preparing to take everyone on
Oct 23, 2020 5:07 AM

Sep 2015
Ahahhahaha, the pro's getting in line to fight Ye Xiu

Leo said:
Ye Xiu looking at Guo Chen's screen, what a pro game move. XD

From the preview, things will get super interesting with One Autumn Leaf vs Lord Grim.

Ye Xiu's shamelessness is the best thing about him - who cares how he does it, so long as it works :D

Deception doesn't follow the news, huh? Had no idea what he got himself into
~Nothing is Eternal but Eternity ~
Oct 23, 2020 1:07 PM
Apr 2018
- 04:06 "Is Master YE immune to trash talk?"

- Scrap-picking!
-------------
- 18:03
Scrap-Picker : If i didn't have that many things on me, you could never escape this.
LORD GRIM : If i didn't know you had so many things on you, i wouldn't have made that move either.
--------------
- 18:52
Scrap-Picker : It's impossible.
LORD GRIM : What's so impossible about this? You're not the only one who can anticipate moves.
--------------

- "You only live a day, huh?"
- "I would love to see who can really kill me."
Doutei-kunOct 23, 2020 1:11 PM
Oct 23, 2020 1:10 PM
Apr 2018
The short play near the end was also fun. :)
Oct 26, 2020 7:06 AM

Dec 2014
Ye Xiu with the pro gamer move. xD

Definitely the best episode of the season so far, funny, entertaining but also nicely action packed.
Nov 27, 2020 7:12 PM

Jan 2015
"Even as a scrap-picker you have to work hard" - Really liked that quote, Ye Xiu showing that just because you are a scrap-picker or anyone else really, doesn't mean you aren't putting in an effort. Just because the jobs are undervalued doesn't mean its not a job.

I liked the scene where other pro players were asked if it's a real Ye Xiu or not, and some of them are like: "He's so good ofcourse it's gotta be him" and "If it's not him then who else could it be?"

Like the Ninja guy, he was very skilled and even Ye Xiu acknowledged his skill, he did manage to outsmart him by using his "unconvential means" Lol at the " Move, you are blocking the screen" lol.
I like how uninformed Ninja is of the current news, sounds like me lol. I kinda wished for Ye Xiu to invite him to his team right there before they got interrupted, but maybe because they were interrupted was he not able to say that, maybe later?

btw any Afterglow fans?
HirugikuNov 27, 2020 7:23 PM
May 19, 2021 3:35 PM

Apr 2018
Deception with the ninja moves. looked really cool.Hope that they'll become friends :D
Ye Xiu the scrap-picker,the god, the one and only who would come up with a plan like that, what a man.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 2, 2021 7:53 PM

Dec 2012
WTF! Ye got sent crashing down.
WTF! Shaotian is comboing on Ye?
Ye won.
Fake Ye Qiu is watching.
Dem interviews.
Scrap-picking.
LMAO at Ye kicking dude in the face.
Deception.
LMAO at Ye flying into the air with the umbrella like Mary Poppins.
Ye vs Deception.
Dat prison.
Dat oppai jiggle.
LMAO at Ye looking through her screen.
Dat flashback.
Suicide.
Dat ending.

The special was really funny this time. When Shoatian hit Ye and started comboing, I was like WTF. But I knew the GOAT would handle it.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Sep 10, 2021 3:38 AM

Mar 2016
Basically Ye Xiu:

• 'Teamed up' with a guild to boost his and the guild's popularity, fought with the pros and become headline news in TV, just so that he can have time for himself to grind for XP.
  • Caused a scuffle between two opposing parties while a dungeon boss is still alive, just so that he can crap pick their dropped loot.

He does the most unconventional extreme means to attain simple things.

Jul 10, 2023 5:36 PM

Aug 2019
Ugh, Excellent era superiors need to move on. They're being so petty because Ye Xiu decided to make a comeback.

More topics from this board

» Any updates?

Heathcliff_711 - Nov 20, 2023

4 by Percym1-0 »»
Nov 21, 2023 7:28 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou 2 Episode 3 Discussion

Xealias - Oct 2, 2020

30 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Sep 4, 2023 10:52 PM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Tyrel - Dec 4, 2020

53 by Sun_Chan »»
Jul 11, 2023 12:35 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou 2 Episode 11 Discussion

AlecGH - Nov 27, 2020

13 by Sun_Chan »»
Jul 10, 2023 11:56 PM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou 2 Episode 10 Discussion

Doutei-kun - Nov 20, 2020

17 by Sun_Chan »»
Jul 10, 2023 11:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.