Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 13, 2020 8:19 AM
May 2019
MegamiRem said:
Prez is 100% Yuki Setsuna.

She got busted at the end. Loved it.
Which one do you want? An Addiction or A Good Life?
A) Addiction - a progressive narrowing of the things that bring you pleasure.
B) A Good Life - a progressive expansion of the things that bring you pleasure and includes pleasure through motivation and hard work.
Oct 13, 2020 4:15 PM

Aug 2013
Better than 1st episode. Even visuals were better.

But man, these MVs are completely out of the place and it's really immersion breaking.
Something like this would work much better as ending songs imo.
Now it looks like some kind of musical, and I'm not really a fan of something like this.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Oct 13, 2020 10:07 PM
Sep 2020
Love the opening and ending
Kasumi is very cute in this episode
I still rewatch eps 1 and 2 while waiting for the next episode
Oct 14, 2020 7:46 AM

Aug 2011
rsc-pl said:

But man, these MVs are completely out of the place and it's really immersion breaking.
Now it looks like some kind of musical, and I'm not really a fan of something like this.

welp, love live is musical though.
Oct 14, 2020 7:56 AM

Aug 2013
CrazyFrogz said:
rsc-pl said:

welp, love live is musical though.

Music in tags doesn't mean musical though.
Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight is the closes thing to actual musical that I've ever seen in anime (along with direction style).
rsc-plOct 14, 2020 8:01 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Oct 14, 2020 1:48 PM

Oct 2012
After great last one, not the best episode. Part of it is I'm not really fan of Kasumi, she's the impersonation of everything what I actually dislike on idols (but not as bad as Nico was). I mean, I can get used to this shtick but I generally like idols who act as people rather than tropes, who are cute by being themselves not faking it. With that said, the moments where she acted normally and reflected on their past were not bad I guess.

Ayumu on the other hand was very cute when she shot her promo video by the sea. She's still my best girl in this show.

Story-wise, it's not bad so far and I really like how they try to differentiate from previous two seasons. Please oh please just not another closing school arc in the future we had enough of those (and I kinda hated how Sunshine was copy-pase of original series).
Oct 17, 2020 12:26 AM

Oct 2008
based on the Opening visuals my current favourite girl is Kanata Konoe plus she is voiced by Kitou Akari!
BUT! i think she is on par with Setsuna Yuuki since VA is Kusunoki Tomori.
5/5.

Oct 18, 2020 4:43 PM
Apr 2018
Damn, LL motivational speeches just get cringier and cringier every series. Don't really know what to think of Ayumu and Yuu, hopefully I'll grow to like them

Lol, Kasumin really made this episode for me, wonder if she'll let the other girls call her KasuKasu; I think it's really cool. Ai and Rina have an interesting chemistry. Looking forward to that.

Thank God they didn't drag the whole Nana/Setsuna stuff. It was dumb to begin with.
Oct 19, 2020 11:44 PM

Aug 2018
Kasumi is so cute af probably the cutest in all gens

I'm confused will Yuu join or she just gonna support the club?

The OP is great not as a banger like SIP and Sunshine.

Why love live likes council president always as a member of school idols lol

Honestly, this group can go against with SIP in terms of having girls with great and diverse personalities
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Oct 28, 2020 5:52 PM

Nov 2009
That was nice.

They figured out what they did wrong and fixed it.

And looks like Yuu is the "backbone" of the group. She solves the other girls problems.

___ ___ ___

And looks like Setsuna is indeed the student prez... LOL

Guess that's why she took things VERY SERIOUSLY when doing Idol practices.

Personally, I don't blame Setsuna, she's done nothing wrong, in fact, her attitude is pretty much 80% of all Idols in Real Life that strive to be the best.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Dec 13, 2020 7:14 AM

Apr 2020
If the previous high school idol club is that everyone pursues the same dream, then this episode is to say, "if members all have different goals, there's a way for everyone to be the best that they can be, which is more fun."

This time the script has two consecutive individual shows and will undoubtedly show everyone again in the following episodes. There is no such idol club that emphasizes the individual. The screenwriter did a great job.

Keep looking forward to the new evolution of LoveLive!

Apr 21, 2021 4:18 AM

Feb 2020
Another excellent and fun episode. This is already better than Sunshine, because it's taking a different route and not trying to copy too much of SIP.

Kasumi was so cute and hilarious. ^^ Just like Ayumu, her solo performance was also sweet and entertaining.

SerafosNov 19, 2023 2:46 AM
May 28, 2021 1:34 AM

May 2016
It just goes for show that the more passionate you are about something, the easier it is to end up getting carried away while trying to get everyone see your ideals the exact same way you see it. Everyone's unique in their own way and these differences can coexist with each other as long as it's respected and not forced onto others. Kasumi had learned an important lesson in life and I hope that Setsu-nana would also eventually come to realize that.

Funnily enough, despite knowing this the hard way a fairly long time ago, I admit that I still have to put some work into putting this way of thinking into practice at times~

Anyway, Ayu-bun's so damn adorable and Karin's never been this cool!

Oct 11, 2021 2:03 AM

Aug 2017
Quite boring compared to original Love Live and Superstar. Looks like it will be a slog getting through this one.
Dec 8, 2021 7:48 AM

Nov 2017
This anime is just oozing with personality, isn't it?
Apr 21, 3:22 AM
Jan 2019
Solid Kasumi episode.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Better than Sunshine?

Kayroad - Dec 23, 2023

14 by Otakupervert890 »»
Apr 8, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2020

54 by youchl »»
Mar 11, 1:48 PM

» What character is the center?

Kayroad - Dec 24, 2023

1 by Amranhakim8 »»
Dec 25, 2023 12:49 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

NV2301 - Dec 26, 2020

99 by Desaturate »»
Nov 5, 2023 7:19 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2020

56 by Vhailor »»
Nov 1, 2023 6:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.