Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 5, 2020 5:26 PM

Jun 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Man Nana hiragi boss is complete monster and pure evil. He is mastermind behind everything. Nana try to kill herself

Nao nakajima is still alive jin say
PrideRoyalIvyOct 5, 2020 5:30 PM

Oct 6, 2020 5:10 AM
Oct 2020
Bro can u pls tell where to get manga chapters for free because i dont have money i am stuck at 40 and cant find one i used cruncyroll premium free acc from web it don't work so bro pls if u have premium acc pls give it to me i will do nothing with it and only read mango bro if u r not sure about me can u pls screenshot the chapters from chapter 41 pls and in any social media send me i will send u my social media profile after u reply bro so plsss i wasted my entire day searching for this manga so bro pls help
BilmaanabnsOct 6, 2020 5:15 AM
Oct 6, 2020 5:13 AM

Jun 2016
Bilmaanabns said:
Bro can u pls tell where to get manga chapters i am stuck at 40 and cant find one i used cruncyroll premium free acc from web it don't work so bro pls if u have premium acc pls give it to me i will do nothing with it and only read mango bro if u r not sure about me can u pls screenshot the chapters from chapter 41 pls and in any social media send me i will send u my social media profile after u reply bro so plsss i wasted my entire day searching for this manga so bro pls help

Here up to chapter 53

https://mangasee123.com/manga/Munou-Na-Nana

No need to sound begging pal. I will give it too you so its fine. Its my pleasure to help

Nov 5, 2020 3:54 PM

Nov 2013
I don't get it! Why would Nana try killing herself now, failing, and accepting getting murdered - when she could KILL the F-ing BAD GUY! The only true bad guy that has ruined her life and feels no remorse!
Dec 27, 2020 8:01 PM

May 2020
A really good chapter, Nana finally learning the truth, Nakajima is still alive eh? I wonder if he feels some sort of resentment after Nana pushed him off.
Jan 2, 2021 8:25 AM

May 2015
Jesus the look on her face when the truth was revealed. I kind of knew this was what happened the entire time. But damn this series can really do expressions and plottwists well.

I really want to see Kyouya, Nana and that suit guy team up.

But also, I cant remember where I heard it but yeah after I finished episode 2 odd of the anime when it aired I heard that Nanao wasnt really dead and he'll come back. Thats when I had a hint of where this series was going. (Literally the route every death game goes that is organised by the government lol. Still really interesting though, especially in this series)
DarknessRealityJan 30, 2021 1:37 PM
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 3, 2021 6:34 AM
Apr 2020
DarknessReality said:
Jesus the look on her face when the truth was revealed. I kind of knew this was what happened the entire time. But damn this series can really do expressions and plottwists well.

I really want to see Kyouya, Nana and that suit guy team up.

But also, I cant remember where I heard it but yeah after I finished episode 2 odd of the anime when it aired I heard that Nasa wasnt really dead and he'll come back. Thats when I had a hint of where this series was going. (Literally the route every death game goes that is organised by the government lol. Still really interesting though, especially in this series)

Well, that's our expectation.
Sep 25, 2021 11:59 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
I KNEW IT, NAKAJIMA ISN'T DEAD! There was just no way he was going to die after the first episode. I was wondering when he was going to come back and that he did... sort of.

Nana is in her breaking point.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Dec 21, 2021 2:25 AM

Dec 2013
Tsuruoka is even more evil than I gave him credit for.

Tachibana is the MVP of this chapter for saving Nana.

I have some mixed feelings for Nakajima being alive. It feels a bit weird considering that he fell off such a large cliff.
Jun 23, 2022 10:45 PM

Sep 2014
This is kino. The entire first half is absolute perfect.

I expected this reveal for much later. This story is really deeper than it seems at first.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Feb 24, 2023 11:33 AM
Jul 2018
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
I don't get it! Why would Nana try killing herself now, failing, and accepting getting murdered - when she could KILL the F-ing BAD GUY! The only true bad guy that has ruined her life and feels no remorse!

I interpreted it as she felt more guilty/resentment towards herself than she did to the conductor hat guy

More topics from this board

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 96 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Apr 12

6 by rasterman7 »»
Apr 29, 4:38 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 54 Discussion

PrideRoyalIvy - Oct 17, 2020

38 by Rexnihilo »»
Apr 22, 5:38 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 31 Discussion

Sigmar-Unberogen - Nov 3, 2020

5 by Rexnihilo »»
Apr 22, 4:29 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 19 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2019

2 by Rexnihilo »»
Apr 22, 3:37 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 95 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Mar 13

0 by G_Spark233 »»
Mar 13, 10:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.