Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Nov 17, 2022 2:15 AM

Apr 2021
straight garbagio
Evangelion is peak
Nov 18, 2022 2:29 PM

Mar 2019
Wow they really went into space, the Underworld managed to evolve faster than the real world which is ironic, although it was to be expected since they had the founders to teach them things.

Well, that was it, of course the ending feels sad.

Overall, definitely did not like this and it all started from episode 11 in part 1. I really hated what happened and making a whole season/part just with that wasn't going to make this good so unlike the first part that had some really great episodes, this one was bad before it even began, lol.

HOWEVER, every time Eugeo appeared, even now at the end, I just couldn't feel anything but sadness. I like how WoU made you really miss Eugeo and even Alice.

That ending hints to a sequel but honestly I think it can just stop, I don't see what Higa's big plan can be and given how the villains in this series were, I really don't want to see him suffer from that.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Dec 27, 2022 2:50 PM
Aug 2021
dwadwadwasadsad3213213
Jan 14, 2023 9:32 PM

May 2022
Amazing end to the season on god, ABSOLUTETLY AMAZING, GOD TIER SERIES. Alice ships herself in a box to Kirito's home and she talks about how upset she is regarding their final farewell and how she is worried about the future, but Kirito reminds her that she is not only an irreplaceable hope, but for the people alive and dead in the Underworld and she can't be lost no matter what. She will change the world and fulfill the hopes of Cardinal, Administrator, Bercouli, Eldrie, and even Eugeo. Kirito and Alice then decide to duel in the kendo dojo with the wooden swords but they broke so easily because of how neither of them held back, causing them to collide with each other, that must have hurt. Funny that Alice called it her secret skill, Steel Headbutt. Alice's bond for Kirito is very strong and that virtue she inherited from him is strong, she isn't done with her own battle and she will keep on pushing forward, which is inspiring. Kirito's meeting with his parents was good too, they are supporting Kirito to push forward and have no regrets despite the circumstances that worried them. Alice gets a message that translates to an IP leading to the Underworld. Asuna, Kirito, and Alice dive in and see outer space, which really surprised me. Integrity Pilots Stica and Laura, which look very similar to Tiese and Ronie, battle a spacebeast, and then Kirito, Asuna, and Alice jump in to kill it as the two pilots recognize lady Alice. Kayaba puts his conciousness back on the internet through an internet wire under the ocean. I really want to know what happens next and if the Underworld is doing alright, I AM FILLED WITH SO MANY EMOTIONS AFTER WATCHING THIS EPISODE AND THIS SERIES. No matter how long it takes, I will be ready for the next season. Stay cool, Kirito-kun. Not surprised that people think there is a harem when there isn't, Alice only has a strong, meaningful bond and carries the virtue Kirito would always preach. 10/10 anime. Hardcore SAO haters can just stay mad while they think there were "asspulls" and overexaggerate things that make sense if they only took the time to watch and think.
Jan 21, 2023 9:47 AM

Nov 2010
1:22 Now, that's the kind of package I would love to receive one day. Also, a rare sight to see her beautiful armpit!
7:02 Alice is so beautiful.
19:10 I love Asuna's armpit. I want to kiss and lick it!
Underground has become a space-faring civilization. lol, That space monster looked cool, btw.
Despite all the plot holes, weird plot development, and lazy writing. I still enjoyed it. Mostly thanks to the nice animations and the waifus! I also like the show's imagination of future tech and virtual worlds. 7/10
The first SAO is still the best IMO.
Feb 6, 2023 6:38 AM

Jul 2015
Had its ups and downs but overall good season where I quite enjoyed not only seeing the Underworld war but also some stuff from previous seasons coming back.

Mar 7, 2023 3:28 PM

Apr 2019
Wonder what it means in the end message that all stories have been told.
Mar 25, 2023 3:25 AM
Mar 2023
i think it very good anime
Mar 29, 2023 9:21 AM
Jun 2021
Yeah ikr finished this in 2023. 
Apr 9, 2023 9:46 AM
Apr 2022
Show Rate Meter Guide  - (5 Great _ 4 Good _ 3 Fine _ 2 Not Good _ 1 Bad).(dismal are sometimes needed)
[Story] - 3.5  
[Art/Animation] - 5
[Sound/Music] - 3.5
[M-Character] - 4
[S-Character] - 4
[Enjoyment] - 4
[Overall] - 4

Wow the entirety of SAO Aliciaztion was great, from the season 1/24 eps and season 2 part 1&2. Season 1 had it's ups and downs with the story telling and the sexual scenes were not to my liking. Season 2 part 1 was a great battle with many cool fight's and Asuna coming to the game world. Season 2 part 2 was even better moments manly with the retuning charters form the many of the other games was a surprise was kind of cool. Boss fights were Great!!! the ending for the TWO MAIN emeries, they got what they wanted and suffererd for it. All of Sword Art Online: Alicization was a better story then SAO and Gun Gala to me.         
CcCharlesApr 22, 2023 2:51 AM
Apr 17, 2023 5:50 AM
Jun 2021
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Jun 8, 2023 12:21 AM
Jan 2023
One of greatest anime in History!

Jun 15, 2023 1:48 PM
Nov 2017
Kinda dissapointed with the way they ended it lmfao but the sheer absurdity at the end of this episode entertained me
Jul 7, 2023 2:16 PM
Jan 2021
PERFEKT EINFACH PERFEKT
Jul 27, 2023 9:22 AM

Nov 2016
i wanted to have a good time but the plot armour was insane. i did have to turn down le brain by a lot to enjoy it. the farce was strong in this 1, and nakama pawah ftw was just way too much

it started off nice and slow, i was hoping wed see the sameish pacing til the end. then it literally blasted off to space (then going to space?). then like all hell borked loose. man the plot was literally unpossible, it makes mission impossible look like pou

ill just leave it at that cuz too much pick nittings going to go even lower than hell

i actually enjoyed the show despite the plot being way too fast (like all the past seasons iirc). if only this were a full 50 eps then wed get like a coherent plot
anime/manga version of steam would be awesome - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1625396
Aug 1, 2023 6:40 AM
Aug 2023
Animation is peaked
Sep 25, 2023 10:34 PM
Sep 2023
WoU is the best SAO season yet
Dec 16, 2023 6:15 PM

Nov 2023
The story of Alicization never ends to amaze me ongfrfr
Dec 19, 2023 12:31 AM

Dec 2019
"All stories have been told"

"Kirito will return"

So, does it end here or not? It's incredible that these mfers developed advanced space flight in such a short time. I don't get what's going on exactly, plot got confusing really quick, but I just hope that whatever comes after this is good, whenever it comes.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Jan 14, 1:04 AM

Mar 2008
Finished this and the movies in 2024, glad to be caught up. Looking forward to more eventually. Looks like the anime is caught up with the main story arcs, with the next arc underway in the light novels.
Jan 15, 7:46 AM

Oct 2020
Reply to razisgosu
Finished this and the movies in 2024, glad to be caught up. Looking forward to more eventually. Looks like the anime is caught up with the main story arcs, with the next arc underway in the light novels.
@razisgosu the next arc is Moon Cradle(side story arc but continues Alicization) then Major arc which is UNITAL RING, just 3 volumes less than Alicization but we don't know when it's gonna end.

Might* get a bit longer than Alicization.

But rejoice, till Alicization, it's all Reki's old writings.........but UNITAL RING n Progressive are something new,, so just pray for it to be good and doesn't fall down after this Alicization arc which was somewhat better at least.
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best SAO girl?

Kazu-chan-san - Mar 20, 2023

15 by ItsAziz »»
Apr 7, 4:06 AM

» Question about Alice

quietkun27 - Mar 24

15 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 25, 1:04 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kaiseki - Aug 8, 2020

209 by razisgosu »»
Jan 13, 9:22 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Sep 5, 2020

154 by White_Alice »»
Jan 12, 11:44 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Aug 29, 2020

261 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 18, 2023 11:21 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.