Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 18, 2020 2:03 AM
Dec 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I miss Kyoto Animation T^T
10/10
#kyoanistrong
Sep 18, 2020 3:57 AM
May 2020
Can someone spoil something for me, please?
For example, if Gilbert and Violet manage to meet again and if their relationship is romantic or not at the end of the movie

Thanks, can't wait to watch the movie.
Sep 18, 2020 4:14 AM

Mar 2014
Ok so I will go wild on the post here,so those who enter here for spoilers, this is for you.
But First of all, this was an exact 10/10 for me. Couldn't have asked for a better Violet Evergarden Movie, even though the Current Situation.

I must say, I didn't expected to this movie to be that good!
Story, music, ANIMATION, Character development. In any terms, this was a Huge successful Movie!

10/10!
Usopp8000Sep 18, 2020 4:24 AM
Sep 18, 2020 4:24 AM
May 2020
Usopp8000 said:
Ok so I will go wild on the post here,so those who enter here for spoilers, this is for you.
But First of all, this was an exact 10/10 for me. Couldn't have asked for a better Violet Evergarden Movie, even though the Current Situation.

*Can someone spoil something for me, please?
For example, if Gilbert and Violet manage to meet again and if their relationship is romantic or not at the end of the movie*
I just want to know this
Sep 18, 2020 4:54 AM

Mar 2014
[/quote]
For example, if Gilbert and Violet manage to meet again and if their relationship is romantic or not at the end of the movie*
I just want to know this [/quote]
Sep 18, 2020 4:57 AM
Mar 2016

[/quote]

Now I can die in peace ⚰
Sep 18, 2020 5:03 AM
May 2020

[/quote]
Damn now I want to see the movie even more.
Thank you so much!!
Sep 18, 2020 5:52 AM
Aug 2017
What about the boy with the beanie? What is his role?

Did the other side characters make an appearance (Luculia, Leon, Amy, Taylor, etc...)?
Sep 18, 2020 7:16 AM
Dec 2008
Went into this movie expecting a tear-jerker but got a little more than I bargained for, that's for sure.
Could hear sniffling throughout the theater. Unfortunately, we may not be seeing an S2 I think.
Sep 18, 2020 10:17 AM

Dec 2017
tra- said:
Went into this movie expecting a tear-jerker but got a little more than I bargained for, that's for sure.
Could hear sniffling throughout the theater. Unfortunately, we may not be seeing an S2 I think.

Actually we might, KyoAni is revealing that they're working on something new, and it's been rumored a lot that the new project they're working on might be Violet Evergarden Season 2. With the success of the first season brings and a lot of source material still hasn't adapted, it will be a hard-miss to not continuing this series.

A lot of speculation believes they're still unable to say or announce anything due to their production is halted due to COVID-19.

(Quick note: This is still just speculation and rumor, don't get you hopes up yet.)
Hellooo_TheereeSep 18, 2020 10:23 AM
Sep 18, 2020 11:35 PM

Oct 2017
Gonna keep this short or else I'll end up writing an essay longer than the movie's script.

The begining of this movie already hit hard in the feels. It was great seeing continuation of one my favourite parts from Violet Evergarden. We even got a similar situation again with Yurius and this time it also hard. I teared up during Yurius' death scene. His family members reading the letters, specially when his little brother's letter was being read was a really emotional moment. Though I'm glad he was able to talk with his best friend before his death, it was also really emotional.

Finally Violet and Gilbert met, it was really beautiful and heart touching. I'm so happy for Violet. When I started this anime back when it was airing I never thought her wish of seeing the major again would come true but I'm so happy it did.

Beautiful movie overall and with this the story of Violet Evergarden comes to an end. What a wonderful ride this has been. A lot of thnx to the author, KyoAni and everyone else who worked on this for giving us such a beautiful anime.
MegamiRemOct 13, 2021 9:50 PM
Sep 18, 2020 11:38 PM
Mar 2018
So without spoiling, is this movie going to cover the last light novel and conclude to Violet's story or is there more content for season 2? Cause I remember there was only 4 light novels, so this has to be finale right?
Sep 19, 2020 3:27 AM

Jan 2016

Neil1998 said:
So without spoiling, is this movie going to cover the last light novel and conclude to Violet's story or is there more content for season 2? Cause I remember there was only 4 light novels, so this has to be finale right?

Apparently they will end it with the movie but the movie does not cover anything from the last novel.
This has however a different reasons. The Light Novels follow a completely different path than KyoAni did with the anime production. So although both deal around the same-ish people the story is completely different starting from the anime series, especially regarding Violet and Gilberts story.
So everything you see on screen is different.
"Keep on dreaming" - said the dreamer
Sep 19, 2020 9:40 AM
Mar 2018
Nao said:

Neil1998 said:

Apparently they will end it with the movie but the movie does not cover anything from the last novel.
This has however a different reasons. The Light Novels follow a completely different path than KyoAni did with the anime production. So although both deal around the same-ish people the story is completely different starting from the anime series, especially regarding Violet and Gilberts story.
So everything you see on screen is different.

So how is this new ending in comparison to the light novel? Is it as good or better than the light novel?
Sep 19, 2020 1:19 PM

Jan 2016
Neil1998 said:
So how is this new ending in comparison to the light novel? Is it as good or better than the light novel?

Personally I prefer the novel ending a lot more.
Sep 21, 2020 11:45 PM

Sep 2012
Nao said:
Neil1998 said:

Why do you prefer the novel ending more?
Sep 22, 2020 5:15 AM
Mar 2016
FlamingMangos said:
Nao said:

I have heard from the tumblr and reddit that the ending from the movie was heart breaking and no one expected unlike the novel ending and that's why they follow novel.
Sep 22, 2020 1:10 PM

Jan 2016
FlamingMangos said:

with the novel we have a grown Violet , who learned and found her own path in life while someone else and took everything head on. The movie feels like a Violet and someone else who run away and made her go back to where she started.
Its as if all the anime episodes meant nothing.
The novel is opposite.

[quote=Kirito_Alsufi message=60763790]
FlamingMangos said:
I have heard from the tumblr and reddit that the ending from the movie was heart breaking and no one expected unlike the novel ending and that's why they follow novel.

yes and no. The movie gives you an "ending", the novel does not touch on that to this extent but you will see that on your own.

The reason why the novels are much more preferred is different. It is heavily linked with how they played the whole Violet/Gilbert story. The novel is a lot different than what the anime did and how they ended it with the movie. As in everything of the movie does not exist at all in the novels. Which is probably why the movie has soo many loopholes and unanswered questions.
Sep 22, 2020 4:23 PM
Aug 2017
Repeat: I was wondering, do any of the other side characters make an appearance, like Luculia or Taylor?
Sep 22, 2020 8:46 PM

Aug 2010
Nao said:

with the novel we have a grown Violet , who learned and found her own path in life while someone else and took everything head on. The movie feels like a Violet and someone else who run away and made her go back to where she started.
The novel is opposite.

yes and no. The movie gives you an "ending", the novel does not touch on that to this extent but you will see that on your own.

The reason why the novels are much more preferred is different. It is heavily linked with how they played the whole Violet/Gilbert story. The novel is a lot different than what the anime did and how they ended it with the movie. As in everything of the movie does not exist at all in the novels. Which is probably why the movie has soo many loopholes and unanswered questions.

100% how I felt too, as I explained in my review. Good to see that someone else felt the same way.

CYCLOPSCORE said:
Repeat: I was wondering, do any of the other side characters make an appearance, like Luculia or Taylor?

TCTriangleSep 22, 2020 8:53 PM
My YouTube channel, where I do unboxings and show off my anime collection, merchandise, and other swag:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TCTriangle
Sep 23, 2020 12:07 AM
Aug 2017
That is a shame, now I don't know if Luculia is really engaged, or if Taylor will visit Amy again.
Sep 23, 2020 12:38 AM
Aug 2019
[quote=Nao message=60766345]
FlamingMangos said:

The novel is opposite.

I find anime Violet to be more mature (I haven't read ever after). While Ln Violet keeps her doll/robotic like attitude for most of time even if she's able to understand feelings, anime Violet not only has feelings but she shows them, she looks more humaine than her light novel counter part.
The goal of her journey was to fully understand emotion so that she could eventually tell the major her feelings and, hopefully, being by his side.
Unlike the ln where Gilbert just shows up and they have very few in counters after, Violet actively looks for him, not because she needs to but because she wants to, she never once said that she wanted to be able to move on or forget about Gilbert, in fact, she takes the Bourdain of keeping major's memory alive on her heart even if that means that she suffered, in hopes of seeing him again.
I don't know what suggests you that being with Gilbert would automatically reverse everything that she did because first that's a decision that she takes on her self even as others try to stop her, secondly to my knowledge she never does anything that might hint that she is undoing what she has achieved in her life. The scenes in the future are exactly there to show the impact that she had on the lives of many and, most importantly, on hers.
I am convinced that even ln Violet is doing everything only to be with the major, for example she keeps on being a doll to be able to understand emotions, with the difference that in that case Gilbert tells her that he wants her to accept is love (he says that on the train). On the other hand anime Gilbert is the one that wants her to move on, coming at the point of trying to get her to hate him.
I am not trying to say that anime is better than ln or vice-versa (in fact I enjoy them both almost on the same level) or that your opinion is wrong, I'm just sharing my point of view. The fact of the matter is that ln and anime are two different beasts, with almost different stories, goals, characters and approaches,much like two different routes of a visual novel.
Sep 23, 2020 5:29 AM

May 2016
So violet and Gilbert are romantically together by the end? Much to the disdain of a lot of people. Im glad it kept that from the LN at least. I honestly thought they'd go with platonic love unlike the LN. Glad they didn't.

She was happy towards the end wasn't she? I only know tidbits but violet did get a happy ending, at least to her, right? From what i know she spent her remaining days with the man she thought was dead and loved. That's gotta be a happy end for her right?
DarudiusSep 23, 2020 5:33 AM
Sep 26, 2020 5:40 PM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
This thread has been cleaned. Please keep the discussion civil and on topic.

- Please don't ask where to watch it online since that invites illegal links to be posted and obviously don't post illegal links.

- Arguing over whether someone has watched something is neither a meaningful or civil discussion. So please refrain from doing so.
Sep 27, 2020 1:55 AM
Aug 2017
TCTriangle said:
Nao said:

The novel is opposite.

100% how I felt too, as I explained in my review. Good to see that someone else felt the same way.

CYCLOPSCORE said:

Wait, just for extra clarification, it is just our main CH Postal Company group, Gilbert, Dietfried, the kid with some illness, and no one else? Luculia and Taylor are not even mentioned?
Sep 27, 2020 3:51 AM

Aug 2010
CYCLOPSCORE said:
TCTriangle said:

Wait, just for extra clarification, it is just our main CH Postal Company group, Gilbert, Dietfried, the kid with some illness, and no one else? Luculia and Taylor are not even mentioned?

My YouTube channel, where I do unboxings and show off my anime collection, merchandise, and other swag:
Sep 27, 2020 9:53 PM
Aug 2020
I loved this anime !
Sep 28, 2020 12:44 PM

Jan 2016
[quote=TCTriangle message=60798694]
CYCLOPSCORE said:
Idon't think they were mentioned. I might have missed a passing line or some random cameo, but they definitely don't show up or have big roles. Basically no one in this movie mattered except Violet, Gilbert, or Dietfried (and possibly Claudia). Even the sick kid was kind of pointless to the overall story, although his arc was definitely the best part of the movie for me

I agree. I still don't quite understand why they added that. It made the movie more dramatic and tragic but it did not really have such an extreme impact
Or i completely missed the meaning
Sep 29, 2020 3:45 AM

Aug 2010
Nao said:
I agree. I still don't quite understand why they added that. It made the movie more dramatic and tragic but it did not really have such an extreme impact
Or i completely missed the meaning

Honestly part of me thinks they added him just to make the movie seem more complex than it is. Because the Violet + Gilbert issue got resolved so easily and quickly, they realized they needed another arc or the movie would seem even more abrupt (since without the interruption at the lighthouse it would be even more obvious that Gilbert changed his mind literally overnight). The kid's arc would have worked so much better as a separate OVA or something.
Oct 17, 2020 7:04 AM

Sep 2016
This sequel is a solid 10/10 for me.
All the weaknesses that occur in the TV series and the spinoff movie are improved, which makes the experience 10 times better.
I even have to raise the score of the original TV series for that the story of VE is now completed.
Oct 21, 2020 10:40 AM
Sep 2020
Someone who saw the movie spoil me please.

Does violet and the major only meet like last 2-3min of the movie and thats it, or they actually spend some time together on screen?
Attack on titan final arc makes game of throne season 8 look like a MASTERPIECE.

isayama is fucking incompetent clown
Oct 24, 2020 6:41 AM

Aug 2010
VsauceDealer said:

Does violet and the major only meet like last 2-3min of the movie and thats it, or they actually spend some time together on screen?

Around 10 minutes, I think?
Oct 24, 2020 10:04 AM
Sep 2020
TCTriangle said:
VsauceDealer said:

Around 10 minutes, I think?

damn :// kinda expected more from a 2h20min movie :/

thanks
Attack on titan final arc makes game of throne season 8 look like a MASTERPIECE.

isayama is fucking incompetent clown
Oct 24, 2020 8:53 PM
Apr 2013
So they really went for the cliché ending? Of course he's alive, out of nowhere, and they happily life together... How can you destroy a story like that, smh.
Nov 1, 2020 7:14 AM
Jan 2017
was the person with the doll badge at the end implied to be violet's descendant? the thumbs-up gesture, the hair color, the badge all implied it but I'm not 100% sure...
Nov 3, 2020 4:48 AM
Nov 2020
Hellooo_Theeree said:
tra- said:

Actually we might, KyoAni is revealing that they're working on something new, and it's been rumored a lot that the new project they're working on might be Violet Evergarden Season 2. With the success of the first season brings and a lot of source material still hasn't adapted, it will be a hard-miss to not continuing this series.

A lot of speculation believes they're still unable to say or announce anything due to their production is halted due to COVID-19.

(Quick note: This is still just speculation and rumor, don't get you hopes up yet.)

There is no season 2 of this. Source material run out. The latest is March 26, 2020 "Violet Evergarden Ever After" that title is already adapt and this the Violet Evergarden the Movie (2020).
Nov 12, 2020 12:35 AM
Nov 2020
Well Evergarden movie's overall production was great as always...
and I liked the subplot at hospital & after stories of TV series

Very clever choice to start and end a movie
with after story of one of the best episodes in TVA using frame narrtive

But the main story of Violet and Gilbert.... was the worst part of the movie
Gilbert's character was awful and I wished Violet to punch him in the end
He simply doesn't deserve Violet

anyway I gave this 6 just because i gave darling in the franxx 5
I might consider lowering both......
Lemon_yuruDec 3, 2020 10:12 AM
Dec 3, 2020 3:50 AM
Jul 2018
I love Violet Evergarden the series, but man, I really, REALLY didn’t like this movie.

Bringing back Gilbert out of the blue, and having him straight up not want to see Violet? Just awful. What on earth were they thinking? Violet being reduced to a mess who is constantly pining after Gilbert cheapens the series end SO much.

Also my goodness they mined the nostalgia for episode 10 SO much.

Just massively, massively disappointed in how this turned out. It felt like they had like 5-6 ideas in the movie (Hodgins having to give up his pseudo-Father role with Violet, the idea of Auto Memory dolls becoming superseded, Anna's descendant, the sick kid which in itself was just a remix of Anna's story, even the Gilbert resolution) and none of them really got fleshed out enough.

... also am I the only one who was weirdly into the idea of Dietfried and Violet ending up together and helping each other through their guilt and trauma? I mean it’s raised like twice and then never mentioned again, but a movie about them helping each other out and Gilbert staying dead would have actually made for a really cool twist?

Usopp8000 said:
But there is no kiss, because their love is just that strong, they don't need any kiss to prove it.

More like there's no kiss because this is KyoAni and they don't do that kind of thing.

VsauceDealer said:

Last 2-3 mins in person, otherwise Violet yells at him through a door in the rain once and that's it.
removed-userDec 3, 2020 6:34 AM
Dec 3, 2020 8:53 AM

Dec 2014
although it is a happy ending but disappointed.

i want to see how they live their live together
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Dec 4, 2020 3:31 AM
Jul 2016
BenDTU said:
I love Violet Evergarden the series, but man, I really, REALLY didn’t like this movie.

Bringing back Gilbert out of the blue, and having him straight up not want to see Violet? Just awful. What on earth were they thinking? Violet being reduced to a mess who is constantly pining after Gilbert cheapens the series end SO much.

Also my goodness they mined the nostalgia for episode 10 SO much.

Just massively, massively disappointed in how this turned out. It felt like they had like 5-6 ideas in the movie (Hodgins having to give up his pseudo-Father role with Violet, the idea of Auto Memory dolls becoming superseded, Anna's descendant, the sick kid which in itself was just a remix of Anna's story, even the Gilbert resolution) and none of them really got fleshed out enough.

... also am I the only one who was weirdly into the idea of Dietfried and Violet ending up together and helping each other through their guilt and trauma? I mean it’s raised like twice and then never mentioned again, but a movie about them helping each other out and Gilbert staying dead would have actually made for a really cool twist?

I suspect I'd have less of an issue with the ending if it focused on the rediscovery of Gilbert rather than having it be two thirds through the film. I don't begrudge Gilbert's initial response, the whole point of the series is that war does really terrible things to people, but it's also way too significant for him to have such a quick turn.

I think the challenge is that as a film they felt they had to re-establish Violet's growth, establish the plot with the sick kid and that both Dietfried and Violet are still greatly affected by Gilbert before they were willing to introduce him, so as to have Gilbert's response be a big deal.

If you were able to assume that the viewer was watching this right after the end of season 1 and the specials, you could open straight up with Violet and Dietfried at the cemetery and boat, and move Gilbert's rediscovery and reaction way earlier in the film. Have Violet demonstrate that she was fully capable of moving on, maybe leaving him with all of the letters she had written to him over the years, and giving him the time to heal. You could then slot in the sick kid b-plot in the middle, and have their reconciliation at the end. Granted, this also introduces several problems, the need to travel back and forth etc, but I'd be more willing to accept what they were trying to push.

Frankly, the C-plot (the future bits) almost feels like they realised that the fairytale ending in the water might be a bit too trite and appear to wipe away all of Violet's development, and thus had to insert something to reassure the viewer that she didn't disappear from history on that island but went on being awesome.

Fully agree with TCTriangle's review. Everything else was great but the ending. 7/10.
Dec 4, 2020 5:18 AM
Mar 2012
Theatre sound stage quite good, and on the quiet side (not a good match for loud chips/popcorn).

"Michishirube" returned, "Will" by TRUE, & at least a 3rd insert song. Evan Call ost and the extreme wide shot scenery meshes quite well. Nice ED, followed by a crucial scene post-credits, so obviously don't skip it.

After Anne's funeral, her granddaughter reads the mails Anne keeps, and journey's to Ecatel Island to visit Violet's journey. This framing of the plot as flashback from the distant future sorta clarifies what "eternity" might mean for the sidestory, and the whole tech/changing of eras theme. New 'tech' telegraph and telephone vs postal dolls built itself quite naturally into the plot & characters. As the granddaughter had strained relations with her parents, the ending letter sent from the island to her parents was a cute closure.

After she visited Gilbert mom grave regularly, Dietfried told her to forget him again. Interesting detail as she returned to post office she had trouble aiming the key, as she couldn't help thinking about him.

There Violet's smile over Gilbert's memento, she aint a robot, Dietfried you see it lol!?

Yurith (muscle atrophy patient) & Ryuka (redhead). Kept wondering if Ryuka was related to Luculia.
Yurith & his otouto, was an interesting reflection to Dietfried & Gilbert's brotherhood. Finally we get some backstory of our military brothers.

Yurith & Ryuka also vaguely reflects Gilbert & Violet. Yurith doesn't want his BF to see his sorry state. Gilbert's not wrong in his stance, or cowardliness & escapism seen another way. Glad his bro knocked some sense into him. If Gilbert noticed Violet's growth toward independence, then he wouldn't be stuck worrying he causes the suffering, but he just ran away from everyone. His behavior doesn't feel well explained or enough screentime. But if we see Violet's postal job as her growth, healing & repentance from the war, Gilbert as a teacher for orphans of former enemies works similarly. Tho Violet was mainly growth, and Gilbert mainly repentance.

That rain & ocean perfected from Free! looks amazing. Quite expected & decent conclusion. Wish there's bit more comedy/action like the fun sidestory (but I get it's romance angle for closure), and more Luculia of course.
Dec 5, 2020 11:58 PM

Jul 2020
Wow! What an amazing film. Truly a masterpiece... KyoAni has done it again! Violet Evergarden is honestly one of the greatest pieces of animation i have ever seen. The movie is a perfect blend of depressing and happy moments and beautifully wraps up the story. Music and animation was spectacular as always too. Cant wait for whatever KyoAni decides to make next!
Dec 6, 2020 7:14 AM

Feb 2008
Just came back from watching this at the local cinema. I went into this one pretty well absolutely stone cold; haven't heard of the LNs, have yet to watch the series, hadn't read the synopsis on the cinema web page, hadn't checked the MAL entry, and hadn't checked out the website for the film. I've watched the first trailer from the series and that's it....

Thus, with no preconceptions or expectations, I came out feeling that this was a good movie. In terms of artwork and settings it's quite well done. The story is quite good and is presented in a fashion that requires the viewer to pay attention. for me, there were a couple of production and sound details that took the edge off the impact of the movie. There were parts of the movie where i thought it was really, really godd and there were other parts where I wasn't as impressed. All in all, it was a satisfying view.

Dec 7, 2020 6:37 AM
Oct 2020
Can you please tell me where to watch it?
Dec 11, 2020 3:55 AM

Sep 2019
Oh my, the tears, the feelings, the nostalgia...

They all reminded me my true interest in anime movies that I thought I have to wait longer and even longer just to indulge myself in it once again...

Thank you, KyoAni. Thank you.
Dec 13, 2020 11:18 PM
Dec 2019
Neil1998 said:
not quite because they still have to cover the ever after ln the movie cover ln 3 Gaiden I haven't read the ln myself but I'm pretty sure this is the case so there is one more ln to cover
Dec 13, 2020 11:23 PM
Dec 2019
Railez01 said:
Hellooo_Theeree said:

There is no season 2 of this. Source material run out. The latest is March 26, 2020 "Violet Evergarden Ever After" that title is already adapt and this the Violet Evergarden the Movie (2020).
I thought they only adapted Gaiden tho not the ever after story if so it wasn't present it seemmed and its hard to fit 2 lns in a movie without cutting and skipping a lot
Dec 14, 2020 6:25 AM

Jan 2016
Violet Evergarden does not follow the novels. Especially not the Ever After one. You have to think of the novels and KyoAni's production separately.
Dec 15, 2020 5:13 PM
Jun 2013
Hodgins is the hero we all need but don’t deserve
Dec 20, 2020 6:37 AM

Apr 2013
my god, they start the movie off with a hammer whack to the face refreshing the Ann story. Dayyum.

And if that wasn't enough the Ann story was remade into a reversed scenario in the movie. Dbl wham!

Violet reuniting with Gilbert was satsifying. Happy and sad that this series has concluded. Technology eliminating out letter writing sure hits hard too.

I was super impressed by the sound effect details and animation. From the pitter patter of the rain to the sweat flowing down the character and violet's face trembling as she cannot control her feelings anymore. So beautifully animated.

100/10. Would cry again.

PS: Ok there is some hyper unrealism about their hearing though lol.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Romance between gilbert and violet ( 1 2 )

NaCreamy - May 7, 2021

71 by Arminken »»
4 hours ago

» The ending is horrible in my opinion ( 1 2 3 )

HeSaidArise - Sep 3, 2023

104 by EntireInternet »»
Mar 24, 2:33 PM

» Usagi Drop similarities (spoiler)

RealNath - Jan 26

14 by veroubri »»
Jan 27, 5:36 AM

» Should I watch the movie or TV show first?

Damon_dinh - Aug 9, 2023

29 by Ronaldthompson »»
Oct 15, 2023 4:50 AM

» Why I do not like Violet ( 1 2 )

theeblueberry - Jun 13, 2023

54 by Pityfool »»
Aug 24, 2023 8:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.