Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »
Sep 19, 2020 10:54 PM

Aug 2020
Now that was a great episode, this Season in comparison to previous was kind of lackluster but this episode certainly make up for it. The Bridge Scene was easily the best part of this whole Season, and next to the Genuine Scene from S2 when whole series is considered
Sep 19, 2020 11:29 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
I agree that the bridge scene made the whole season worthwhile. It was so delicate in message while being clumsy in presentation. Pure enjoyment.
Sep 20, 2020 12:39 AM
Apr 2020
NakolHira said:
civonad said:

oh okay but they both meant i love you correct?
more than that....lol. Why people desperately needs "I love you" as confession.

Do you know in Japan there is a phrase "Will you make miso-soup for me every morning? " this is a marriage proposal.

Does it look like that? NO, but those words carried the exact same meaning of saying "Will you marry me?"

Oh okay my bad, i just get really anxious like what if thats not what they meant but glad you cleared it up and it indeed was a confession of their love for one another.
Sep 20, 2020 12:44 AM
Apr 2020
A_G_N said:
civonad said:

oh okay but they both meant i love you correct?
Dude, yes, they love each other, they meant "I love you"

Also knowin hachiman, could this have been a fake confession due to hachiman somewhat granting Yui's wish?
stampinator007Sep 20, 2020 1:08 AM
Sep 20, 2020 1:57 AM
Jul 2020
civonad said:
A_G_N said:

Also knowin hachiman, could this have been a fake confession due to hachiman somewhat granting Yui's wish?
dude, stop being a dumbass. Hachiman literally did all of it for yukino, and literally the author himself mentioned in his tweet that it was indeed a confession. hachiman indirectly rejected yui in his own style as he mentioned himself in his monologue in LN.
Sep 20, 2020 1:58 AM

Jun 2016
civonad said:
A_G_N said:

No it isn t its Hachiman true feelings

Sep 20, 2020 2:00 AM

Jun 2016
flamebc said:
civonad said:

dude, stop being a dumbass. Hachiman literally did all of it for yukino, and literally the author himself mentioned in his tweet that it was indeed a confession. hachiman indirectly rejected yui in his own style as he mentioned himself in his monologue in LN.

No need to rude just answer him lol

Sep 20, 2020 2:02 AM
Jul 2020
Madara_Uchiha_30 said:
flamebc said:

No need to rude just answer him lol
yeah lol but this guy is really dense. He has been asking the same shit for a whole day now.
Sep 20, 2020 2:09 AM

Jun 2016
flamebc said:
civonad said:

Damn I didn t know author mention in his tweets that it was a confession

Sep 20, 2020 2:24 AM
Jul 2020
Catalyze said:
I agree that the bridge scene made the whole season worthwhile. It was so delicate in message while being clumsy in presentation. Pure enjoyment.
it was probably the only scene that studio did Justice for hachiman and yukino lol
Sep 20, 2020 4:30 AM
Jun 2020
civonad said:
A_G_N said:

Alright, you're trolling now, get outta here😂
Sep 20, 2020 7:00 AM
Jul 2018
5 goddamn years I have waited to hear this confession.

I was writing a sentence about my previous obsession/history with this show, but then it turned quite long. This gist of it is that after seeing this confession I feel as if a chapter of my life has ended. Anyway 5/5, Yui's crying made me cry, but Hachiman's confession made me smile and scream like a 14 year old BTS fan-girl.

removed-userSep 20, 2020 7:07 AM
Sep 20, 2020 7:14 AM

Mar 2016
Yui got rejected..... damn😭 Still, Hiratsuka sensei was just fab! Finally, this rollercoaster of emotions is coming to an end 😭🙌 That confession is the first of it's kind if I've ever seen one🤣
Sep 20, 2020 7:30 AM

Jul 2015
Best Episode till now,the confession scene really touched my heart.Such beautiful scene.Hachiman Yukino be happy together.

Sep 20, 2020 7:36 AM
May 2020
I've never been this romaticaly excited when watching an anime. The confession part is kinda weird them to say but i love it.
Sep 20, 2020 7:58 AM
Jul 2020
Arjuna777 said:
Best Episode till now,the confession scene really touched my heart.Such beautiful scene.Hachiman Yukino be happy together.
it was really executed beautifully.
Sep 20, 2020 8:39 AM
Aug 2015
Respect for 8man with his confession :')
Sep 20, 2020 8:41 AM

Sep 2017
FUCKING FINALLY MY BOY AND MY QUEEN ARGHHH, I CANT HANDLE THIS EPISODE

I REPLAY THE LAST 10 MINUTES MORE THAN 10 TIMES ACTUALLY LMAO

DAMN WHAT A CONFESSION THO
Sep 20, 2020 8:52 AM
Jul 2020
Hiratsuka Sensei gave a lil push
"You are idiot, hard to deal, complicated person...."
"I only see garbages of me there"
"Short it will be like 'I like you'"

One day he needs to properly say it and now is the best, the only time before it all crumble down eaten by anxiety.
And he finally became a man, Hachiman.

When Yukino ran and i shouted "Grab her man, you wont have another chance"
And when he grabbed her i went "Yeaaahhhhh"

So many emotions so little space to properly deliver it.
Sep 20, 2020 9:09 AM
Apr 2020
Honestly fave oregairu episode of the whole series for me. I cannot believe how relieved I am and how happy I am when the bridge scene happened and yukino and hachiman got together, I really hope we get a continuation of the series.
Sep 20, 2020 10:30 AM
Sep 2020
This episode alone raised the standards of confessions in anime
Sep 20, 2020 10:44 AM
May 2017
That says a lot about the execution that I was rooting for Yui, still I am totally fine the way things turned out. Overall very well done!
Sep 20, 2020 11:15 AM

Jul 2014
For god sake, that is the best confession i saw so far in the anime!
Its not ur simple ones, its the most unique and uncommon ways to tell what you feel about the person romantically.

This episode is lit! 10/10
Sep 20, 2020 12:54 PM
Jun 2015
Not a lot things to say. I just wanted to say
LETSSSS GOOOOOOOO FINALLY THEY DID SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL
"Pls allow me for mess up your life"

Aside from that
If only feel. Studio wasnt biased by the producer. This season adaptation would be like Tsuki ga kirei damn just why feel. studio

Episode 20/10
Sep 20, 2020 2:01 PM
May 2020
Bu bölümü yapanın ben aq
Sep 20, 2020 4:50 PM

Nov 2017
IDK WHY BUT IM COVERED IN CHILLS

it's midnight so i'm trying hard to not scream!!!

this was such a beautiful episode im in awe lol

plz @ me
Sep 20, 2020 10:16 PM

Sep 2020
Couldn't have been better
Sep 20, 2020 11:43 PM

Nov 2013
There is not a doubt in my mind that Yukino and Hachiman are right for each other, and make for the best endgame pairing based on their overall chemistry and interactions.....

HOWEVER!

There is not a single fibre in my being that doesn’t think that Yui should be the one that deserves happiness. This episode really highlights how much Yui truly understands where she stands, almost to a brutally honest degree.

Yet, she is still able to stop a few words short (of confessing) and give Hachiman the advice needed to galvanize him into action. She is the crucial piece in this story’s puzzle, and too often has she been overlooked as the simple, carefree, happy girl who goes with the flow to keep the status quo.
At once, she was the glue which held the fragile Service Club together, and at another, she is the driving force that pushes this immature, stubborn duo into the right direction, even to the detriment of her own happiness.

I never realized it until this episode, but I now much prefer Yui to Yukino, despite how much more rational and perhaps suited the Yukino-Hachiman pairing is.
If I were to liken it to another anime, it is like how I much prefer Hanekawa in Monogatari, despite knowing Araragi and Senjougahara are the right match for each other!

The best episode of this season!
But it wasn’t too surprising, given the developments.
Looking forward to seeing how Yahari finally ends!

Sep 21, 2020 3:29 AM

Feb 2020
I dunno why but People can relate to this Romance Anime than any other anime and that is why it is so Popular IMO!

I may not be Smart Enough to Understand this Series.......... But I definitely respect it!!

Feeling sad for Yuigahama..........

Also, it feels I Haven't seen my Waifu Kawasaki from Decades!!
Archfiend836Sep 21, 2020 3:33 AM
Sep 21, 2020 3:52 AM
Aug 2018
Full on Harem would be the best ending.

This isn’t bad either.
Sep 21, 2020 5:12 AM

May 2009
Johnny-b said:

This isn’t bad either.

This was never a harem and it doesn't work in realistic setting. Japan outlawed bigamy in 1945.
Sep 21, 2020 5:18 AM
Jun 2017
10/10 FOR THIS CURRENT EPISODE

Sad to say, for Yui, its GAME OVER... THAT BENCH SCENE WITH HACHIMAN-- their conversation at each other, when hachiman said he doesnt like being separated with yukinon... thats it. she realized its over for her... HER CRY IS REAL ON THAT ONE..

how to prolong the confession "I LOVE YOU"--- JUST watch that bridge scene with yukinon and hachiman... they dont mentioned that phrase but for me its great as they deeply describe how they are feeling for each other...

next episode will be the last so lets see how this will end..
Sep 21, 2020 6:58 AM
Jan 2020
1907ilhami said:
Bu bölümü yapanın ben aq
1907ilhami said:
Bu bölümü yapanın ben aq
1907ilhami said:
Bu bölümü yapanın ben aq

LAĞSLQŞDÖWŞSÖWŞDAÖXŞSÖDŞ
Sep 21, 2020 8:39 AM

Jun 2014
Great episode. Only took 7 years to get to this moment. I really hope we get to see them interacting with the rest of the school in the next episode.

My only beef is that they wasted valuable screen time on Iroha. Who cares? She was never a main player in the story anyway. Would much rather have had a more fleshed out Haruno, Kawasaki, hell even Miura. But I suppose those girls look too old for certain anime consuming demographics.
Sep 21, 2020 9:28 AM

Aug 2009
could someone explain the conversation he had with yui at the part? I understand he basically told her that he wants to be together with yukino but man the conversation as as bit confusing for me
when he said "however, you don't have to wait for that" I think is what lost me.

but I guess after her breaking down later she realized that it was love?
Sep 21, 2020 12:57 PM
Mar 2019
"It maybe not enough compensation for distorting your life, but well... i'll give everything. if you don't want it, then throw it away. if it's annoying, then just forget about it."

the real "Confession" Hachiman said before yukinon answer it.....

Nice word dude.......
Sep 21, 2020 9:22 PM

Jun 2016
I repeate episode mutiple times I still can t get enough. Hachiman x Yukino true and best pairing.

Haruno teasing Hachiman as her future brother in law. She might end being right 😂😂

Sep 21, 2020 10:31 PM
Jul 2019
I dont have anyword
Sep 21, 2020 10:32 PM
Aug 2020
Finally, fucking finally my 8man confessed to Yukino. It was great scene and really glad the Studio gave it enough time, a 10/10 episode
Sep 21, 2020 10:33 PM
Aug 2020
Madara_Uchiha_30 said:
I repeate episode mutiple times I still can t get enough. Hachiman x Yukino true and best pairing.

Haruno teasing Hachiman as her future brother in law. She might end being right 😂😂
Me too brother, me too. Can't help but replay that scene again and again
Sep 22, 2020 1:26 AM
Aug 2019
i don't know why but i feel like this scene is not detailed enough like rest of the seasons. it feels rushed, maybe cuz its ending. i get sad when i think there won't be anymore seasons.
Sep 22, 2020 1:38 AM

Aug 2017
Yui's defeated face, Yukino's victory face.

I would like a sensei victory path here. Also here is the moment 8man finally mans up and captures Yukino; should have done this from the very start instead of leading on poor Yui.

Johnny-b said:

Absolutely. Harem endings always best. All winners, no losers. Yukino, Yui, sensei, Iroha and Yukino's sister all in harem. And whichever other girls there were.
CarbonMDSep 22, 2020 1:53 AM
Sep 22, 2020 3:46 AM
Sep 2019
Finally they confessed F for yui
Sep 22, 2020 4:17 AM

Jun 2020
felixerra said:
nozomi-hd said:
I hope I can watch this episode soon...
I got COVID! 😢😷
Get well soon, mate.

Thanks
I'm better now. 🙏
Sep 22, 2020 6:25 AM

Jun 2020
It was great and satisfying.
I'm glad that Hachiman and Yukino are finally together.
The soundtrack and directing of the scenes was excellent and impressive.

I just felt sorry for Yui.
I wish Wataru Watari would pay more attention to the Yui's fate.
Of course, this is just a wish.
The story is what the author has decided and we just watch and narrate!
Sep 22, 2020 6:38 AM

Jun 2020
TrumpMD said:
Yui's defeated face, Yukino's victory face.

I would like a sensei victory path here. Also here is the moment 8man finally mans up and captures Yukino; should have done this from the very start instead of leading on poor Yui.

Johnny-b said:

Absolutely. Harem endings always best. All winners, no losers. Yukino, Yui, sensei, Iroha and Yukino's sister all in harem. And whichever other girls there were.

LOL... 😂😂😂
Sep 22, 2020 6:59 AM

Apr 2010
So thats it? They basically admited their feelings to each other... Kinda feel sorry for Yui but it cant be helped he cant marry 2 of them lol
Sep 22, 2020 7:14 AM

Aug 2018
Everything comes full circle now, I can rest in peace.
Sep 22, 2020 7:36 AM

Feb 2014
TrumpMD said:

Johnny-b said:

pls include Komachi as well ;P
Sep 22, 2020 2:19 PM
Jun 2013
Man, this show is so unbearably awkward.
Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Sep 24, 2020

489 by Antivist64 »»
Apr 27, 1:26 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

cchigu - Aug 27, 2020

214 by venbals »»
Apr 5, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

cchigu - Aug 13, 2020

189 by venbals »»
Apr 1, 12:33 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Jul 30, 2020

283 by venbals »»
Mar 31, 11:43 PM

» Does the light novel continues from where season 3 ends

Alfee_51 - Jul 22, 2021

20 by Tobitwo »»
Mar 30, 12:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.