Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2020 11:35 AM

Apr 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
"Power is nothing without control" and that's where Aunty steps in to help TS.

THAT EPISODE PREVIEW THO. Swear to god, who hurt the GOAT?? I'm guessing the GOAT's elder brother...
tingyAug 13, 2022 11:00 PM
Aug 29, 2020 2:05 PM

Dec 2013
chhgn said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
"Power is nothing without control" and that's where Aunty steps in to help TS.

THAT EPISODE PREVIEW THO. Swear to god, who hurt the GOAT?? I'm guessing the GOAT's elder brother...

I'm afraid when TS learns the truth about mom/dad even aunty's training won't help, judging by that spirit blast in the preview LOL. I won't spoil it, but if what I read happens to TH is correct, TS gonna go nuclear. Hint: remember TH's injuries.

How cool would it be to see TH's brother and for TS to train at the Clear Sky Sect? But if he doesn't, no worries. TS eventually becomes the student of an actual god, becomes his successor, and inherits a weapon everyone knows about. Not sure whether that'll be included in the anime though..
DouluoAug 29, 2020 2:50 PM
Aug 24, 2022 1:43 PM
Oct 2019
when i realized what his training was going to be, i was oddly looking forward to it. maybe we'd get some insights from aunt, and see some stuff in class. but looks like it'll only last 2 episodes? oh well

More topics from this board

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 237 Discussion

StateofOhayo - Jun 9, 2023

22 by ZrxTeamGreen »»
Apr 18, 2:01 AM

» In case anyone cared about the differences between the 3 different finale releases

GPDonghua - Mar 3

0 by GPDonghua »»
Mar 3, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 222 Discussion

Stormy_77 - Mar 3, 2023

4 by Stormy_77 »»
Feb 8, 7:29 AM

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 236 Discussion

hKonata - Jun 3, 2023

6 by amlg »»
Jan 22, 2:55 AM

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 235 Discussion

StateofOhayo - May 27, 2023

9 by amlg »»
Jan 22, 2:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.