Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 12, 2020 7:36 AM

Aug 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Omg loved the comedy in this ep xD
Jul 12, 2020 10:11 AM

Feb 2010
The encounter of the main cast was hilarious xD Ripperoni to LJL who got knocked out way too many times in this episode.
Jul 12, 2020 3:56 PM

Aug 2014

youtube link with subs for those who need it

ahhh we finally get to meet the main cast this episode!! qiu yongsi's design is really cute. a-tai so extra, hongjun is still as adorable as ever!

the group collectively has, maybe, 3 brain cells total.
Jul 12, 2020 5:41 PM

Apr 2014
How many times is LJL gonna get knocked unconscious?! It happened since the first episode! LJL is an interesting character because I see parallels between him and Batman -- both seem to like black attires and weapons and both are normal humans without supernatural powers (at least for now in LJL's case). Super excited now that the squad has assembled.

BTW, this show is so beautiful, even the eye catcher mid-episode is stunning!
Jul 20, 2020 4:16 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Lol, I'm loving the comedy in this XD I repeated some scenes several times~

There story is still at its beginning, so hopefully it picks up next episode, given that it's only 13 episodes and less than 20 minutes of actual content if you disregard OP/ED, episode break, and recap. You can tell they're short on time because some of the scene transitions are rather abrupt. But so far, it's really enjoyable, and the characters all seem very fun. I love how the main four minus LJL got along so well so quickly. I saw some good reviews about the web novel, so hopefully the donghua goes well!

Oh, and how cute was it when LJL held Hongjun's hand out of the Chen's residence ><

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tian Bao Fuyao Lu Episode 2 Discussion

chhgn - Jul 5, 2020

3 by HagePotPotato »»
Aug 30, 2022 2:06 PM

Poll: » Tian Bao Fuyao Lu Episode 1 Discussion

chhgn - Jul 5, 2020

12 by HagePotPotato »»
Aug 30, 2022 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tian Bao Fuyao Lu Episode 13 Discussion

Xealias - Sep 20, 2020

8 by Konani »»
Dec 18, 2021 8:05 PM

Poll: » Tian Bao Fuyao Lu Episode 9 Discussion

Xealias - Aug 23, 2020

2 by Konani »»
Dec 18, 2021 5:10 PM

Poll: » Tian Bao Fuyao Lu Episode 7 Discussion

Xealias - Aug 9, 2020

4 by Konani »»
Dec 17, 2021 8:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.