Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 17, 2020 1:57 AM
Nov 2019
I'm anime only but what i read so far into the personalityes of the characters i know very well the reason why SIU has Rachel has his favorite character. This happens because Rachel literally is the embodiment of majority of IRL Humans if they have the same path, ambitions and limitations as Rachel, i will not dive more about her history and knowledge because of dangerous spoilers, but she seems to be a Shigaraki that will have alot of character development later on i hope(remember, i don't know whats happening in the Manhwa).

This is my top 7 based on my anime-only humble opinion and some knowledge about the personality of these characters:

1: Urek Mazino
2: Twenty Fifth Night
3:
Edahn
4: Khun Aguero Agnis
5: Ha Jahad Yuri, the best girl :3
6: En.(I will not post his full name here because of spoilers)
7: Rachel

Post your opinion about Rachel and your top x(insert some number here) favorite characters of TOG here, i want to know more about this rich universe and fanbase of TOG! :D

Spoiler tag added to title- CareBear
CareBearJun 19, 2020 11:17 PM
Buy Bitcoins and others cryptos(like Monero), the great crisis is coming!
Also don't forget, taxation is theft!
Jun 17, 2020 2:22 AM

Feb 2018
ok bro
everyone here is SO INTERESTED why Rachel is your top 7 favorite character in tog

continue to create these useless threads

Jun 17, 2020 2:28 AM
Nov 2019
neireatwing said:
ok bro
everyone here is SO INTERESTED why Rachel is your top 7 favorite character in tog

continue to create these useless threads

Thanks for the feedback, your comment shows that this thread is not useless :)

Also most of non-episodic threads are related to opinion things, i want to know more about the fanbase opinion of the characters of TOG to discuss more about this legendary series xD
VitorLeiteAncapJun 17, 2020 2:38 AM
Jun 17, 2020 4:25 AM
May 2020
I mean I kinda like Rachel ( im an anime only) it seems like she's climbing the tower for a good reason and I don't really get the hate towards her. we'll see what happens I might change my opinion lol
Jun 17, 2020 5:36 AM

Apr 2013
So. You're anime only and Rachel in your top is quite literally below 3 characters that you have NEVER encountered during the anime (and one of them we don't know anything about his personality).
So you've only learned some stuff about them through wikias and other spoiler sources.

I'm sorry but how more shallow can you get to pick favourite? If Rachel that is a character that you know since ep 1 is not as good for you as character you've not even encountered in the series, this means she's crap for you.
And if you can get favourite by just reading some wikia blurb, this means for everyone else that your opinion is way too shallow to be of any interest.

I don't especially like or dislike Rachel, and I'm not a ToG fan, but I kind of feel sad for Rachel on this one when I read you.
Jun 17, 2020 8:10 AM
May 2020
Fushi101 said:
I mean I kinda like Rachel ( im an anime only) it seems like she's climbing the tower for a good reason and I don't really get the hate towards her. we'll see what happens I might change my opinion lol

I take back everything I said. Rachel WTF
Jun 17, 2020 9:53 AM

Dec 2016
ikr
Rachael waifu material
Jun 17, 2020 10:31 AM

Apr 2019
“Anime only.” That as far as I read.

Jun 17, 2020 10:37 AM
Nov 2019
Zefyris said:
So. You're anime only and Rachel in your top is quite literally below 3 characters that you have NEVER encountered during the anime (and one of them we don't know anything about his personality).
So you've only learned some stuff about them through wikias and other spoiler sources.

I'm sorry but how more shallow can you get to pick favourite? If Rachel that is a character that you know since ep 1 is not as good for you as character you've not even encountered in the series, this means she's crap for you.
And if you can get favourite by just reading some wikia blurb, this means for everyone else that your opinion is way too shallow to be of any interest.

I don't especially like or dislike Rachel, and I'm not a ToG fan, but I kind of feel sad for Rachel on this one when I read you.

If you talking about En. I liked alot his history and actions, he helped alot one of my fav character, actually he is the character that most helped aside from the Blue Turtle and Great Rak, En. seems to be very underrated, also Rachel for me is much better than characters like Endorsi or Anaak, Endorsi for example is the only one character that i hate above even the King Jahad, Endorsi literally is the archetype of a E-Girl and a psychotic politician(she kills without any remorse) in my eye, she didn't even thanks Baam protecting her against the Narmada Ignition in episode 9! And Anaak is just a crap Kurapika done wrong, but TOG seems to have alot characters that i like so the pros outweight the cons for me, i consider TOG one of the best animes overral because of that.

I still have to watch episode 12 and 13 though, my opinion of Rachel can still change depending on her actions in these 2 episodes or late on.

EdTheAlchemist said:
“Anime only.” That as far as I read.

I was spoiled alot about some things, so i dived in some wikias, the only things that i know about Rachel is everything from the anime, and the opposite opinion of SIU and the fandom about her, i will side SIU opinion because Rachel seems to have great potential to gain much more character development late on(like Sasuke in Naruto) for being the favorite of the author.
VitorLeiteAncapJun 17, 2020 1:22 PM
Jun 17, 2020 10:42 AM
Jul 2018
SPOILER

since i read the webtoon way before the anime adaptation ......for me she is the most hated character.....
Jun 17, 2020 1:12 PM

Oct 2018
Rachel is a Karen.
Jun 17, 2020 2:09 PM
Dec 2018
See, the thing is.... Be patient or read source, now that the prologue has ended. You'll enjoy it as season 2 is where the story actually begins
Jun 17, 2020 2:27 PM

Oct 2013
She's actually the best character, fuck Bam.
Jun 17, 2020 4:31 PM
Nov 2019
lightUp-Faya said:
See, the thing is.... Be patient or read source, now that the prologue has ended. You'll enjoy it as season 2 is where the story actually begins

The Webtoon readers ruined my whole experience with these spoilers actually, thanks to them i ended up liking Rachel instead of hating her, i don't know i will read the Webtoon, i will just wait the S2 on anime, those goddam spoilers(especially about Rachel) really ruined my whole experience on this show :(
Jun 17, 2020 4:34 PM

Feb 2020
I didn't have an opinion on her, but I just came back from the latest episode and I'm not even gonna start-
I'm -
I'm just the majority of the anime watchers rn

tysm iva-🐢💜

Jun 17, 2020 9:39 PM
Mar 2015
VitorLeiteAncap said:
lightUp-Faya said:

The Webtoon readers ruined my whole experience with these spoilers actually, thanks to them i ended up liking Rachel instead of hating her, i don't know i will read the Webtoon, i will just wait the S2 on anime, those goddam spoilers(especially about Rachel) really ruined my whole experience on this show :(

Oh I’m sorry that you couldn’t go in the show blind. For some reason, source readers love spoiling stuff no matter how many times you tell them to stop. I’m sorry about that.

On the other hand, I’m actually curious on why you just didn’t read the source material instead of using wiki. Most of the characters you pointed out in your list hasn’t been introduced yet and you somehow know a little background information on them so it would just be better reading the source material. I’m not trying to force you or anything lol I just feel like it would be better.

Plus, we don’t know if TOG is actually gonna have a second season. So since you know some information on characters that comes in later, it’s just better to read the source material (plus the anime changed up a lot of scenes and cut out so much information). But if you don’t want to then it’s fine.
Jun 17, 2020 9:45 PM

Feb 2013
Its ok Villains are some the the best Characters in stories. Although calling Rachel a pure Villain is not exactly right.
Jun 17, 2020 10:53 PM
Oct 2015
bruh how the fuck is rachel your favorite when clearly she barely got any screen time at all LMAO. it actually astounds me how fast some one will like a character like damn

also she isn't even a villain the author even stated that she was one of the 4 main characters the story will follow in perspective. you can say that shes an anti hero more of.

Jun 18, 2020 12:57 AM

May 2015
She is my number 1

Number 1 in my most unlikable characters of ToG list
Jun 18, 2020 3:48 AM

Nov 2010
"I'm anime only"
- Urek Mazino top of the list.
- ToG on PTW list, but somehow it's on your favorites and it's rated 10/10.

So through spoilers and wikia threads you've determined your favorite characters.

What a nonsensical thread.
Jun 18, 2020 4:43 AM

Feb 2013
Neostorm-X said:
bruh how the fuck is rachel your favorite when clearly she barely got any screen time at all LMAO. it actually astounds me how fast some one will like a character like damn

also she isn't even a villain the author even stated that she was one of the 4 main characters the story will follow in perspective. you can say that shes an anti hero more of.

You can be a Main Character and Still a Villain.
Jun 18, 2020 5:12 AM

Aug 2018
Top seven is still quite a lot
_______I like rocks__
Jun 18, 2020 7:50 AM

Nov 2018
Rachel is a bitch, like srsly. The only reason she keeps on being a bitch to Bam is because she wasn't chosen to climb the tower and Bam was. smh
She is definitely one of the most infuriating characters up there with Malty from shield hero.
Jun 18, 2020 7:57 AM

Nov 2018
Rinji- said:
"I'm anime only"

So through spoilers and wikia threads you've determined your favorite characters.

lol what, I didn't even notice that
Jun 18, 2020 8:58 AM
Oct 2012
You like her because she's a girl, nothing to see here.
Jun 18, 2020 11:19 AM

May 2012
top 7 favorite ???!

She should be in the list of 7 worst characters of all time. I'm surprised that some people still like her after watching episode 12
Jun 18, 2020 2:02 PM

Sep 2014
I cant even name 7 characters so I guess she automatically is on the list just because I remember her
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 18, 2020 4:13 PM

Jan 2018
This post aged poorly immediately lmao
What a beautiful Duwang
Jun 19, 2020 12:10 AM

May 2018
Are u sure u never readed the manhwa or some spoilers ? cause I can't recognize any of ur top 3 characters
Jun 19, 2020 3:02 AM

Nov 2018
MERCENTES said:
Are u sure u never readed the manhwa or some spoilers ? cause I can't recognize any of ur top 3 characters

Urek Mazino and Khun Edahn come later in the manhwa
SorriJun 19, 2020 3:07 AM
Jun 19, 2020 4:15 AM
Nov 2019
Rinji- said:
"I'm anime only"

Urek Mazino is top 1 because i relate alot to him in long-term objectives.

After i got spoiled i did a dive in Wikias and some YouTube vídeos, after discovering about alot of things in TOG i realized that TOG potential is much bigger than One Piece quality wise.

Also usually i put mangas with very good lores 10/10 and put them on favorites, even if that means i didnt even started reading them yet lol

You can see that on Berserk, it is on my PTW but its 10/10.
Jun 19, 2020 4:18 AM
Nov 2019
Takuto_Shindou said:
You like her because she's a girl, nothing to see here.

There is only 2 girls in my top 7 actually lol

And i hate Endorsi.
Jun 19, 2020 4:25 AM
Nov 2019
MERCENTES said:

Sorri said:
MERCENTES said:

Urek Mazino and Khun Edahn come later in the manhwa

I discovered them throught spoilers, after i got alot of spoilers i did a dive in Wikias and YouTube vídeos of TOG manhwa, my top 6
was discovered in 2 vídeos of top 100 strongest TOG characters and in a vídeo about Irregulars.
Jun 19, 2020 2:21 PM

Jan 2013
Reasons you like Rachel:

1. You resonate with her ideals of selfishness
2. You are the embodiment of the worst kind of human being in the world today
3. You are a Simp...
Jun 19, 2020 4:13 PM
Nov 2019
Vooo said:
Reasons you like Rachel:

1. You resonate with her ideals of selfishness
2. You are the embodiment of the worst kind of human being in the world today
3. You are a Simp...

1: Selfishness is whats drives Humanity up and beyond in progress(market competition is the main example of this).

2: I'm not a politician, so your point is totally wrong.

3: There is only 2 girls in my top 7 and as i already stated before, i hate Endorsi, simps are the guys that praises Endorsi only because she is beautiful, for example i find Anaak beautiful but i hate her personality so she isn't even in my top 10 because i weight more on personality and ambitions than on looks, also i'm more inclined to the MGTOW philosophy actually, and on top of that Rachel is my top 7 on a fictional world, i wouldn't like to encounter a person like her IRL because i would never have a good relationship with someone like that, but the topic is TOG and not IRL.
VitorLeiteAncapJun 19, 2020 4:37 PM
Jun 21, 2020 3:24 PM

Jun 2012
Ahahahahahah this thread aged well
Seriously though, Rachel is a garbage of a human being... and the problem isn't only the selfishness but the stubborness that goes with it. If she goes like this, she will end with a gruesome lonely death at a bottom of the abyss.
Jun 21, 2020 4:50 PM

Jan 2015
Troll post. Relate to Urek being an anime only? nuff said
Jun 21, 2020 5:49 PM

Apr 2015
Além de brasileiro é ancap, meu Deus vou ter que reportar! rsrs

Mas pra responder o tópico:

Well, she's kinda mysterious so I can understand that.
Jun 22, 2020 3:09 AM
Nov 2019
Inferno792 said:
Troll post. Relate to Urek being an anime only? nuff said

Just looks at the manga and chapter that i'm reading currently, i started reading it like 2 days ago, and Urek Mazino is very cool and has the best personality and ambition(for me) so far in TOG Wikia, so he is the character that i most like.

ShadowUnown said:
Além de brasileiro é ancap, meu Deus vou ter que reportar! rsrs

Mas pra responder o tópico:

Well, she's kinda mysterious so I can understand that.

Aqui e otaku ancap raiz! ksksksks

The mysterious makes her a very interesting character.
VitorLeiteAncapJun 22, 2020 3:27 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami no Tou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2020

336 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 19, 1:10 AM

Poll: » Kami no Tou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2020

591 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 16, 3:12 AM

» Is Tower of God Worth Watching or Reading?

Cherish-Life - Mar 14

16 by Madhukar13g »»
Mar 27, 11:02 PM

Poll: » Kami no Tou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SingleH - Jun 24, 2020

459 by TayWilliams »»
Mar 7, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Kami no Tou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 17, 2020

456 by Kira_ga_Kiru »»
Feb 23, 11:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.