Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 2020 4:29 AM

Nov 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This felt too cheesy to me. It's just too perfect. Forgiveness? Is this some Naruto type shit? Also, did this new guy basically spoil "Bam's path"? He basically is Bam v.2.0. He basically taught Bam that he should fight the tower, not focus on Revenge, especially against Rachel perhaps.

Mod edit: Corrected the chapter number to match the chapter discussion.
DeadlyRavenApr 21, 2020 11:46 AM
Apr 24, 2022 3:02 AM
May 2020
Khun is back, let's goooo
Apr 25, 2022 6:56 AM

Oct 2017
ToG Season 2 - Story Arc 17 - The Preys (19-21) - Current Chapter #21

Story Arc 17 - The Preys (19-21) - Current Story Arc

Story Arc 18 - Epilogue (22) - Next Story Arc

SIU AUTHORS BLOG POST

Naver Endnote: Congratulation.
Webtoon came out early, so the review must be coming out early too!
That’s your mistake.

After seeing the comments on the last chapter, I felt like I was receiving lots of love,
So it gave me lot of strength even as I worked all night.
I always felt meeting the deadline was a lonely work, but it looks like I was wrong, and you readers were there with me all along.

Of course I’m human too so sometimes I’ll make mistakes…
And the thought that one day the love you’ve shown me will be replaced by criticism weighs heavily on my mind…
But I’ll try my best to produce a great manhwa for you all.
Thank you.
My pen feels unusually heavy today.

I won’t talk about this week’s chapter because the explanations will be found in next week’s chapter. ^^

There’s a limit on Neighbours (서로이웃, Suhroiut) [TN: Some sort of cafe networking thing SIU uses] so I’m planning to reveal my Neighbours information on the cafe.
Some of the info will still go around amongst Neighbours.
If I keep blocking I feel like I’ll draw a line between me and the readers, so I think I’ll decide which information to reveal then transfer right away.

I’ll talk about some of the general information concerning Season 2 in next week’s afterword.

Thank you.

ps.

I’m posting this because people seem to have misunderstood my intentions.
When Wangnan says that he would forgive Lurker in this chapter,
it’s not because Lurker is a good guy or anything.
Many people think I’m forgiving Lurker by beautifying him;
Whatever his past was, I had no plans to beautify his actions in any way.
The reason why Wangnan could not kill Lurker is that in the current situation where people must step on each other to climb up,
Lurker, who killed Nia “because he had to climb the Tower”,
Is a more “righteous” human being compared to Wangnan, who was trying to kill Lurker for “moral reasons”.
That’s why Wangnan couldn’t kill him,
It doesn’t mean he forgave Lurker because he’s a good person ^^;
Even then Wangnan says he’ll “forgive” him because Wangnan’s trying desperately to keep morality alive in this utterly amoral reality.
Lurker has already abandoned hope in those morals and that’s why he says “You can’t forgive me” to Wangnan.
In the end, Wangnan says that if that’s the case, he’ll change the Tower himself.

Although this is information that will be briefly discussed in the next chapter, it is a part that many people are misunderstanding,
so I have written this on my blog in the fear that I may be sending the wrong message to young readers.

Every time I draw manhwa, there are many times when I feel the limits of my own skills of presentation.
I will try harder to send a more proper message, even if just a little more.

Thank you.
Jun 19, 2:03 PM

Jun 2015
Garbage chapter! Just ruined all the realism for me. Dude turned this into some philosophical bullshit.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tower of God Chapter 147 Discussion

Komlan_6 - Apr 25, 2022

1 by phantom346 »»
Jun 20, 4:37 PM

Poll: » Tower of God Chapter 135 Discussion

GodOfWolves - Jul 14, 2020

5 by phantom346 »»
Jun 19, 7:55 PM

Poll: » Tower of God Chapter 104 Discussion

Sigmar-Unberogen - Apr 19, 2020

4 by phantom346 »»
Jun 19, 2:26 PM

Poll: » Tower of God Chapter 98 Discussion

Sigmar-Unberogen - Apr 19, 2020

3 by phantom346 »»
Jun 19, 1:31 PM

Poll: » Tower of God Chapter 88 Discussion

Sigmar-Unberogen - Apr 18, 2020

3 by phantom346 »»
Jun 19, 12:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.