Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 3, 2021 7:53 AM

Mar 2015
Lmao Charlotte running wild was definitely the highlight
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 14, 2021 11:33 AM

Jul 2015
Charlotte best girl, absolutely loved her reaction and her confession to the squad. Also Asta is less dense with him figuring out Noelle's personality and even doing the pro wingman move of letting Yami know that Charlotte trusts him instead of hating him.

Feb 5, 2022 5:01 PM

Mar 2018
What's this, Asta? You know that Noelle is trusting you and has a hard time expressing herself? Not sure when you got Holmes Magic but it is working out for you! Aside that, half of the girls in Charlotte's Squad has a boyfriend... Captain didn't do her job well (or did she... wink)

☆  PlayStation: KoitoTV
☆  Discord: Koito
☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Mar 5, 2022 9:13 PM
Jul 2018
Amazing episode, and she confessed her love to her squad.
That ending with Gordon's smile was scary and it's not Gordon its Noelle, who is cursed!
Mar 23, 2022 1:31 AM

Dec 2012
Asta cleaning.
Secre saying all right is so cute.
Charlotte oppai in that outfit.
LMAO at how Charlotte reacted seeing Yami in her room.
Charlotte runs out.
Charlotte oppai on point as she runs on water like Jesus.
Dat announcement.
Yami and co. arrive.
Dat dinner.
Dat faceplant.
Gordon.
Dat ending.

Just checked the manga chapter. Asta doesn't bring up Noel. He just says I don't think she hates you then Charlotte says Yami has good members. Yami and Sol don't grab Asta. Typical anime moment to beat up a character. With that said... when Charlotte ran out the room and passed Asta and Secre, Secre had one of the most perfect faces that made her cute. Bless the animator for that.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 23, 2022 10:53 PM
Oct 2020
Asta in white tornado cleaning mode always cracks me up. Dat maid outfit!

Charlotte running in cartoon form was def over the top. But So amusing I couldn't be mad at it.

Def shipping Yami and Char FedEx. Even those Yami's being so dense is putting it on the USPS slow train to Shippensburg lol.

Good to see all the honesty in the Blue Rose squad but wondering about Sol. Part of me was hoping she would be with Charlotte, or at least connect with another in the squad. Did they really all have secret boyfriends? Guess we'll have to see.

I may have to retract by prev comment about Gordon being creepy but still quite likeable. I mean that ending really pushed the needle way over to the creepy side. Hopefully it will swing back.

This was certainly a good ep for a Petit Cover return. Loll at the drawing of Yami complete with cig!

May 15, 2022 4:47 AM

Mar 2021
gordon's atmosphere at the end o_o

didn't expect the story will focus on gordon this fast
Jun 17, 2022 2:29 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
turbo-tsundere charlotte saves 3 people and almost abducts a baby in the span of like twenty seconds. boss

also watch Gordon be like the demon-king or something, who is going to wipe out all of humanity because no one wanted to be his friend

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jun 18, 2022 1:58 AM
Jul 2019
Rob said:
Asta cleaning.
Secre saying all right is so cute.
Charlotte oppai in that outfit.
LMAO at how Charlotte reacted seeing Yami in her room.
Charlotte runs out.
Charlotte oppai on point as she runs on water like Jesus.
Dat announcement.
Yami and co. arrive.
Dat dinner.
Dat faceplant.
Gordon.
Dat ending.

Just checked the manga chapter. Asta doesn't bring up Noel. He just says I don't think she hates you then Charlotte says Yami has good members. Yami and Sol don't grab Asta. Typical anime moment to beat up a character. With that said... when Charlotte ran out the room and passed Asta and Secre, Secre had one of the most perfect faces that made her cute. Bless the animator for that.
I think you must be reading white clover, because both of the things you mentioned, does indeed happen in the manga
PripJun 18, 2022 2:05 AM
Jun 19, 2022 9:03 PM

Dec 2012
@Prip Please don't waste my time with your trolling that spreads misinformation for the next user that appears. It's quite clear what you are doing with a Noel profile pic.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jun 19, 2022 9:14 PM
Jul 2019
Rob said:
@Prip Please don't waste my time with your trolling that spreads misinformation for the next user that appears. It's quite clear what you are doing with a Noel profile pic.
All they need to do is read the manga and look for themselvs. Sorry if my pfp offended you, i just generally like my female characters to not be flat in everything outside their chest size.
Jun 20, 2022 8:33 PM

Dec 2012
@Prip Yes, they can read chapter 221 to see that I was correct then put you on their ignore/block list.
Jun 20, 2022 9:28 PM
Jul 2019
Rob said:
@Prip Yes, they can read chapter 221 to see that I was correct then put you on their ignore/block list.
Okay then, do you have a link so i can see that part of White clover you read? I can only seem to find the wrong version
Jul 11, 2022 4:48 PM

Jan 2011
Man, if even Asta barely manages to get it wrong, how can Yami be that dense..

Also looks like they had a lot of fun making this eispode. Those expressions, Charlotte constantly running, her top notch Yami impersonations..
Oct 4, 2022 2:57 PM
Jul 2021
Very cute romance and funny as hell
Nov 30, 2022 2:21 PM

Mar 2010
Twas fun asf to see that Charlotte gal lose her shit, twas about time she made her feelings a bit more transparent

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 12, 2022 11:51 PM
Sep 2017
Loved what they did by taking a more light-hearted tone in this episode! Charlotte's reaction was overexaggerated in the best comedic way possible, and surprisingly makes her feel more real.
Jan 2, 2023 12:18 PM

Jan 2021
Finally some cute fu*king romance between Yami and the Blue rose captain.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Jun 3, 2023 7:53 AM

Jul 2022
Such a cute episode!
Aug 12, 2023 4:47 PM
Aug 2023
Good to see more of the character's interactions again. And yay! The blue rose captain might confess within the next 20 years.
Feb 8, 12:41 AM
Jun 2022
Some Bits Were Entertaining & More Of Gordon From Now On . So , It's Good.
Feb 9, 12:21 PM
Jan 2022
Gordon's face...xD
Mar 18, 10:04 AM

Oct 2023
I was giggling throughout the whole entire episode charlotte and yami are so cute
Apr 3, 1:23 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to SAM9000eon
Gordon's face...xD
@SAM9000eon

I know. So awesome.
Apr 17, 11:07 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Hilarious chapter.Yami and Charlotte are like big kids when it comes to romance. Useless. But so much fun, specially Charlotte.Yuu Kobayashi must have had a blast in this episode.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Nov 2021
Por mucho el episodio mas gracioso de la serie
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 144 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2020

35 by Vindicater »»
Yesterday, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2020

49 by Vindicater »»
Yesterday, 3:49 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 142 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2020

71 by Vindicater »»
Apr 24, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 141 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2020

75 by Vindicater »»
Apr 23, 9:57 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 140 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2020

50 by Vindicater »»
Apr 23, 5:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.