Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 11, 2020 1:25 PM

Apr 2012
Feliraptor said:
Janethan23 said:
Whatever intelligence the neanderthals could attain it'll never be on par with the homo sapiens (modern humans). And yes, like I mentioned earlier; the homo sapiens adapted pretty well to the varying conditions (extreme weather). You know that good old saying.... survival of the fittest
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/8898321/Neanderthals-were-too-smart-for-their-own-good.html

Nah...
I'm sorry to say this but the scientific consensus that's been accepted by majority of paleontologists and scientists alike is that the constant truth about evolution is the need to adapt in order to survive. Those who don't adapt/evolve to suit their ever changing environment is doomed to die out. Evolution is key to survival and the never ending evolution of living things is what keeps most species from going extinct. One cannot argue that a lower evolved species from the same hominidae family suddenly has the "higher ground" over the more evolved sibling (homo sapiens) well suited for survival. That's not how evolution works; to put it simply: the one with the upgrades always wins.
You will always find research to support your claims but the accepted consensus that's been proven remains as scientific fact.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Mar 11, 2020 1:33 PM

Apr 2012
Carlos178 said:
I have to be honest here. There is no actually legitimate prove for evolution even though people say that there is.
The homo sapians or homo erectis or whatever are most likely just apes who were different but they were not human.
Humans didn't just poof into modern existence, it's eons of history that's been substantiated by fossil records around the world. If you're going with the religious aspect of how humans came to be then that is a different truth a lot of people live by that I have no problem with.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Mar 13, 2020 11:55 PM

May 2019
Loved this ep. Lmao Ranka's in heat, and for a sec it looked like Jin wasn't gonna stop her.

Rip King at the end

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Mar 16, 2020 7:18 PM
Feb 2020
kirie-chan said:
And so, our "cute" tale about a teenager becoming ready for a bestiality orgy is coming to an end. In the next season: how to fuck a mammoth.

NOBODY LEWD THE MAMMOTH
Mar 17, 2020 6:18 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol i cant stop laughing at King and Shino side story. With the main story, well still good. New character make Seton Gakuen so colourful. Next episode for culture festival!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 17, 2020 6:19 PM
Sep 2007
Ranka in heat... Poor Jin, he had to run from an army of horny dog males. It's wonder that they didn't took him for a rival and didn't try to fight him. Well, they would if Anetani didn't appear. Ranka in bag was cute. Too bad that Jin broke her heart soon after.

Whatever Anetani is, her metabolism is really fast, considering how much she eats. Her attemps to explore humans were... interesting. Hitomi has female sign on her hair and her pajama. lol. Like her gender couldn't be more obvious.

Trying to invite Jin doesn't work, he's too focused on Hitomi... Or Ranka? Since we saw her tail when he was thinking about Hitomi.
"Why do I feel like I was rejected?" - ...because you were?

That extinction club from Darwin's School was pretty mysterious. Too bad that the species were named with latin names that say close to nothing to me.

King the lion was too honest for his own good, lol.
- what are your future plans?
- I'd like to bang your daughter.
korsarzMar 18, 2020 3:46 AM
Mar 19, 2020 10:13 PM

Aug 2018
SkyLETV said:

ILooks like Chise of the Caves is going to be a lot of trouble. Next episode the hyena comes back and I don't know if I like it.

“Chise of the caves” xD I can’t breathe lmao
Mar 22, 2020 12:47 AM

Oct 2019
excited to see who this "snow white with the red-hair" lookalike is.
Mar 25, 2020 1:53 PM
Mar 2020
Honestly my favorite episode, not just my favorite episode in the series, but of all the animes ive watched. This episode has excellent character development when it comes to the boi Jin, really shows the “Jindere” in em. Much prefer how they did this part than they did in the manga. Though i wish that sometime before hand they got to slip in the scene from Ch.19, that was some noice character development aswell. I like that Jin is finally starting to accept the fact that he likes Ranka, though it is going quite slow. Incase you dont agree with that, allow me to pair the evidence. Jin saved Ranka when he could have just left her, which if he really did hate her, wouldve done. He waited when she pounced on him like he was expecting something, and seemed quite disappointed when she ended up just licking him. Next, he got mad seemingly at himself when he thought back to Ranka crying. The most powerful evidence by far, is that when he was thinking of who he liked, there was a shade of pink exactly like rankas, and then rankas tail showed up while he was thinking of hitomi. Lastly, when he said he was lying, he blushed a bit, showing that he does like her some little bit. Aight im tired of typing now, bye bye
w0tMar 25, 2020 2:00 PM
Mar 27, 2020 8:58 AM
Apr 2018
The scene after the ending credits is the reason why this episode is 5/5 for me.
Mar 30, 2020 2:20 AM
Jul 2018
So Jin is a tsundere guy and very self concious hmm...
Apr 15, 2020 8:34 PM

Jan 2013
The best part of this episode was clearly the lion competition scene.
Gotta love how he and that gazelle were admitting in front of her parents that they waited so long for this xD At least they are honest ahah
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 29, 2020 10:14 AM

Jul 2015
I wonder what kind of animal Anetani really is perhaps a neanderthaler or something
Had to pause some scenes and search those extinct animals up*, pretty interesting this series come up with some animals I didn't knew before
Damn that post-credit scene, quite the plottwist there for the tournament

*Scientific names: Mesonychia Triisodontidae, Cetartiodactyla Lipotidae, Sirenia Dugongidae, Carnivora Felidae and Mammuthus Primigenius

Aug 13, 2020 4:38 PM

Feb 2017
Yea, fuck Jin, what an asshole. He's a complete jerk to virtually anyone he comes across, especially his friends. With humans being as rare as they are in this show it still makes no sense that he keeps viewing every other species as "animals" despite being one himself.
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ
Aug 24, 2020 4:10 AM

Jul 2013
is there more of lion x impala subplot in the manga or does it also end here in the manga?
Just an anime fan, doing what an anime fan does
Feb 14, 2021 12:15 AM

Apr 2020
New chara again... This time is Anetani, which I find it very similar to Karma. Anyway she made the plot thickens. I wonder what would happen next eps.

Ranka in heat is so cute. I don't really ship Jin x Ranka though. But Jin is tsundere confirmed. Happy for Ranka.

Their dancing gag is so funny. Meimei is the one starting it. Miyubi can't stand dancing. And they're dancing twice lololol...

And the main show is the between the Lion and the Impala. I shipped them so much and so happy King wins. But, he acts straight forward to mate. Ofc her parents would be angry.

10/10 again
May 6, 2021 4:19 AM

Aug 2018
Umm.. if Ranka had a pretty difficult time during mating season, does anyone else wonder what happened with Ranka's big sister? Lol
May 8, 2021 11:15 PM

May 2020
Ahh,of course. The sudden conflict at the end of the season.

That Gay Girrafe is super Hilarious,yo!!

New character Anetania. Is she really Neanderthal? Well, whatever she is,she definitely made the story more interesting. Getting excited to see those extinct animal(?) In the next episode.

The End credit Scene with King and Shiho is so nostalgic for me. I remember watching that scene on youtube last year. Time sure flies เฒฅโ€ฟเฒฅ

@Apakabar oh no....
โ”โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”“
WHY
Is HoneyComeBear so Underrated?

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”—โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”›
Apr 23, 2023 3:49 AM

Apr 2013
The extcint species alliance, that's an interesting idea. So the leader is a mammoth, who else would be there? Dodo maybe? Sabertooth and Tasmanian devil? Let's see next episode.
May 9, 2023 6:25 AM

Aug 2019
ranka in heat (and in a bag)

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2023 1:50 AM

Oct 2022
Ranka in heat is cute. They even drew her lips. Giraffe in heat is far more dangerous for Jin though.

King is romantic, but he sets his priorities straight.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Murenase! Seton Gakuen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2020

126 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 9, 2023 6:41 PM

Poll: » Murenase! Seton Gakuen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2020

163 by Daviljoe193 »»
Oct 22, 2023 11:02 PM

» any hype for this?

Kougeru - Dec 19, 2019

17 by Kougeru »»
Jul 9, 2023 10:44 AM

Poll: » Murenase! Seton Gakuen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2020

54 by toralbabs »»
May 24, 2023 4:44 AM

Poll: » Murenase! Seton Gakuen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2020

51 by toralbabs »»
May 23, 2023 9:49 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.