Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2020 8:58 AM

Sep 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Woah. I liked this one a lot.
I was expecting more of the teacher's story but I guess we'll have to wait.
Apr 23, 2020 3:29 AM

Jan 2015
No wayyy, I want more of this.
I’m kinda sad the other students graduated, I felt like I knew each and every one of them in such a short amount of time, I was hoping for more.

But I like this development as well, I’m interested in this new class, and it started out pretty good with the queer boy

Hopefully the chapters will get released more often
Apr 23, 2020 10:48 AM

Sep 2016
Xenocrisi said:

I think this is a bi-monthly manga, so I don't think it'll happen:(.

Shiori Amase is releasing two manga at the same time. Her first manga ever and this one are still on going.
May 14, 2020 11:19 PM
Apr 2020
Xenocrisi said:
No wayyy, I want more of this.
I’m kinda sad the other students graduated, I felt like I knew each and every one of them in such a short amount of time, I was hoping for more.

But I like this development as well, I’m interested in this new class, and it started out pretty good with the queer boy

Yeahh I feel you, the fact that the other students graduated broke me, plus I just wished he and the blonde girl he met in the first chapter ended up together, but I guess that’s not gonna happen....
and it just shows how much he wants Icchan(the girl) to live a good life, because he knows he’s not the one who can give her something like a good marriage 😭💖
Oct 6, 2022 9:37 AM
Jul 2018
idk if the new cast gna be as good as the last one. ryouma, kouki, tokio, ichiko were all good characters n id be surpised if these new characters could fill their place.
Aug 17, 2023 9:26 AM
Oct 2020
Ok so we got a new group of students. I kinda wished we spent a little more time with the previous group but it will be interesting to see a new group too

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koko wa Ima kara Rinri desu. Chapter 5 Discussion

Genocyber - Nov 1, 2019

1 by romzanalimohon »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:01 AM

Poll: » Koko wa Ima kara Rinri desu. Chapter 36 Discussion

Kuma - Sep 13, 2023

3 by kizumi91 »»
Sep 16, 2023 6:54 AM

Poll: » Koko wa Ima kara Rinri desu. Chapter 35 Discussion

Kuma - Sep 4, 2022

7 by Sylece »»
Aug 18, 2023 3:32 PM

» It's fun

Ryokoi - Mar 28, 2023

0 by Ryokoi »»
Mar 28, 2023 12:08 PM

Poll: » Koko wa Ima kara Rinri desu. Chapter 7 Discussion

removed-user - Oct 6, 2022

0 by removed-user »»
Oct 6, 2022 7:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.