Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (95) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »
Feb 7, 2020 8:25 PM
Jul 2018
Sarteck said:
thatsberryrude said:

I'm talking about anyone, regardless of how new or old the account is, rating the show a 10 without seeing it.

And you think that exactly how many of those 40,000 10 votes didn't like it?

10?
20?
50?
600?
1,000,000?

There is literally no way I can answer a question like that or ask every single individual whose rated it a 10 that. It's pretty clear to see from some of these people on these forms when you go to their account and look at their list to see if they've actually watched it or not. Stop with the straw man questions
Feb 7, 2020 8:27 PM
Mar 2018
the fact that this show has 74% 10s
4% 9s
and 4% 8s
tells people all they need to know if people where actually voting on the merit of the show the distribution would be like all the other high rated shows but this just points to nux telling sheep to give it 10 and thats what they did
Feb 7, 2020 8:28 PM

Nov 2012
thatsberryrude said:
Sarteck said:

And you think that exactly how many of those 40,000 10 votes didn't like it?

10?
20?
50?
600?
1,000,000?

There is literally no way I can answer a question like that or ask every single individual whose rated it a 10 that. It's pretty clear to see from some of these people on these forms when you go to their account and look at their list to see if they've actually watched it or not. Stop with the straw man questions

Again, not everyone updates their list, and especially new accounts. You're making a very thoughtless assumption that someone hasn't watched it simply because it's not in their profile. Do you have ANY idea how much anime and manga I've consumed in the past 8 years I have not been here? You think I've entered much of it?

You call it a "strawman" but you want to accuse some vague amount of people of "not watching it" with no proof and try to use it to represent the majority of the 10 votes.

That's dishonest as hell.
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 7, 2020 8:32 PM
Oct 2019
Seriously, I find it quite irrelevant. It's true that there should be some control about duplicate accounts but being realist the scores given in this page are not supposed to be objective in any way so it shouldn't matter why the people give high ratings.

If enough people are willing to give it a high note so be it, that's why that system is there in the first place, so people can put the score they find adequate.

That aside, no, definitely it doesn't deserve to be anywhere near that point, but a lot of other anime doesn't deserve it either so it doesn't really matter in the end.
Feb 7, 2020 8:32 PM
Mar 2018
Sarteck said:
thatsberryrude said:

Again, not everyone updates their list, and especially new accounts. You're making a very thoughtless assumption that someone hasn't watched it simply because it's not in their profile. Do you have ANY idea how much anime and manga I've consumed in the past 8 years I have not been here? You think I've entered much of it?

You call it a "strawman" but you want to accuse some vague amount of people of "not watching it" with no proof and try to use it to represent the majority of the 10 votes.

this is some lawyer type shit, im absolutely wrong but you cant prove it
Feb 7, 2020 8:33 PM
Mar 2019
wowowowoww im shocked, 9.10?!
I love K-On, and so should you.

Oct 2015
What happened to the score yesterday it was 9.19 now it became 9.10
Mar 2019
last time i checked, it was 7.6 or something
I love K-On, and so should you.

Feb 7, 2020 8:34 PM

Aug 2016
Lol all the regulars getting worked up and dancing for all the trolls coming to the website.

Good times.

Nov 2012
Connortit said:
Sarteck said:

Well, at least you admit you can't prove it.
ZEHAHAHAHA

Aug 2017
Maruko-san said:

MAL is doing his job. The show is over, guys.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 7, 2020 8:35 PM
Jul 2018
Sarteck said:
thatsberryrude said:

I'm not being dishonest man, I've talked to multiple people today who've made their account today or just a few days ago with all the shows they've watched before they were on this site entered on their lists. If you really think, genuinely,
that all 40,000 or so 10 ratings for Interspecies Reviewers are all genuine ratings then you live in a world of delusion. I'm not going to repeat the same cycle of arguments here over and over. Also I believe new accounts can figure out themselves how to add episodes to the shows they've watched, don't doubt their intelligence now.
Feb 7, 2020 8:35 PM

Aug 2015
Inb4 someone tries to say I'm an alt/fake account because I rated it a 10/10 👀👀👀
Feb 7, 2020 8:36 PM
Mar 2018
Sarteck said:
Connortit said:

prove that there is indeed people making alt accounts have you seen his twitter comments
Feb 7, 2020 8:37 PM
Dec 2016
Nurguburu said:
Maruko-san said:

It’s actually the exact opposite. Mal hasnt “dome its job” and deleted 10/10 ratings triggered people and the more rabid FMAB fans have just started I’m racing hypocrisy and started 1/10ing the show to stop it from rising
Feb 7, 2020 8:39 PM
Mar 2018
Nobody5464 said:
Nurguburu said:

It’s actually the exact opposite. Mal hasnt “dome its job” and deleted 10/10 ratings triggered people and the more rabid FMAB fans have just started I’m racing hypocrisy and started 1/10ing the show to stop it from rising
no they havent deleted 10s but there have been 1s bombing it and since 1s are worth more then 10s its going down
Feb 7, 2020 8:41 PM
Feb 2020
Fun while it lasted I give it an 8/10.
But is it the the greatest ecchi/hentai of all time? Only time will tell.

Hopefully than 1s and 10s are sorted out
Feb 7, 2020 8:42 PM

Nov 2012
thatsberryrude said:
Sarteck said:

I'm not being dishonest man, I've talked to multiple people today who've made their account today or just a few days ago with all the shows they've watched before they were on this site entered on their lists. If you really think, genuinely,
that all 40,000 or so 10 ratings for Interspecies Reviewers are all genuine ratings then you live in a world of delusion. I'm not going to repeat the same cycle of arguments here over and over. Also I believe new accounts can figure out themselves how to add episodes to the shows they've watched, don't doubt their intelligence now.

I never claimed all of them were. In fact I agree some were multiple accounts; I saw the tweets myself.

However, I saw like, five tweets.

Five people with multiple accounts are not responsible for any significant portion of 40K votes.

If you have evidence to the contrary, I'm all ears.
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 7, 2020 8:43 PM

Nov 2012
thatsberryrude said:
Also I believe new accounts can figure out themselves how to add episodes to the shows they've watched, don't doubt their intelligence now.

And again, you didn't bother reading what I said. I haven't bothered with my own list barely at ALL. Just chill with trying to accuse everyone that likes the show of not liking it.

Hmm, by your logic, I wonder how illegitimate my scores are since I only now put up an avatar...
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 7, 2020 8:44 PM

Nov 2012
Connortit said:
Sarteck said:

prove that there is indeed people making alt accounts have you seen his twitter comments

Five people?
Out of 40K votes?
Hmm.
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 7, 2020 8:45 PM
Mar 2018
Sarteck said:
thatsberryrude said:

I never claimed all of them were. In fact I agree some were multiple accounts; I saw the tweets myself.

Five people with multiple accounts are not responsible for any significant portion of 40K votes.

i dont understand what we are still doing here people are going to keep giving IR 10s and its going to keep getting 1 bombed then when the fix goes in the score will go to like mid to high 8s
Feb 7, 2020 8:45 PM

Aug 2018
Connortit said:
Zura1468 said:
yes and your opinions are fake as well.

Don't know how you guys can post like that lol you honestly believe that your opinion is the only one that matters. Absolutely sick
jesus christ this is some flat earth cult level delusion

Hey, if they can go around calling real people fake then what's stopping anyone else from doing the same?
Feb 7, 2020 8:46 PM

Nov 2012

Did you quote me for a reason? YOur post doesn't seem to address anything I said.
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 7, 2020 8:47 PM
Jul 2018
Sarteck said:
thatsberryrude said:

Like I will reiterate for the 3rd time, I have no problem with genuine 10 ratings from these people at all, in the slightest, whatsoever. the small MINORITY of people who aren't being GENUINE like I've stated multiple times are the problem, however small they are, they should be gone. I have no qualms with you, Nux, or any of his followers who are being genuine with their opinion. It's great that he's introduced a bunch of people to a good show but some of these people have taken it too far which ruins it for the majority.
Feb 7, 2020 8:48 PM
Mar 2018
Zura1468 said:
Connortit said:
jesus christ this is some flat earth cult level delusion

Hey, if they can go around calling real people fake then what's stopping anyone else from doing the same?
i didnt call you a fake account i just find your quote about his opinions being fake the most hypocritical thing Ive seen in a while
Feb 7, 2020 8:48 PM

Aug 2015
This thread is juicy as hell. All I'm seeing is people pointing fingers at anyone and everyone, and being blatantly hypocritical. Most of the people accusing people of alt accounts are probably using alts themselves to give the show 1/10s and give other top 10 anime 10/10s. This entire shitshow is going to land a lot of people in banland, including their main accounts. And I'm just gonna ride the wave laughing at everyone making a complete mockery of themselves and showing off the MAL community's true colors. A beautiful, vibrant spectrum of lying, hypocrisy, and good old toxicity.

I'm probably the only person here who doesn't give a shit about what anime is placed where on the list. I think it's hilarious how many people are this butthurt over such a stupid little thing. You guys are treating this like it's some huge crime or something when honestly it's just a funny prank. Maybe if you guys didn't take ratings so seriously and weren't such uptight, stuffy, ego-fueled critics, this wouldn't be happening in the first place. Complaining and pointing fingers isn't going to change a single thing. They already claimed they'll be fixing it, which in all honesty will only do harm unless they truly fix it by getting rid of all the fake negative ratings along with the fake positive ratings. It needs to be restored to the original score it was a few days ago (like #1300?) to truly have things back to normal with no harm done.

I personally love the show. I think it does a great job at mocking other ecchi shows and really pushing the boundaries of what is allowed in Japanese culture. The artstyle and comedy are both fantastic, and the show just has a really nice flow to it. The upcoming episodes will only expand on the show as a whole and inevitably the show will probably land in at least the top 1000 anyway, even without the score boosting.

Why don't we all just calm down and stop taking this shit so seriously? You're all only making a huge fool of yourselves and of the MAL community as a whole. As if the MAL community wasn't already foolish enough.
Feb 7, 2020 8:50 PM

Nov 2012
thatsberryrude said:
Sarteck said:

Like I will reiterate for the 3rd time, I have no problem with genuine 10 ratings from these people at all, in the slightest, whatsoever. the small MINORITY of people who aren't being GENUINE like I've stated multiple times are the problem, however small they are, they should be gone. I have no qualms with you, Nux, or any of his followers who are being genuine with their opinion. It's great that he's introduced a bunch of people to a good show but some of these people have taken it too far which ruins it for the majority.

Well then I apologize. I had interpreted your earlier posts to be leaning towards it being a majority of the reviews being "fake." We are mostly in agreement; we only disagree on how it would be determined that a vote was genuine.

The administrators, however, disagree with both of us and intend to wipe all votes from what they consider "vote-brigading." Please see first post of thread.
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 7, 2020 8:51 PM
Jul 2018
coreynj said:
This thread is juicy as hell. All I'm seeing is people pointing fingers at anyone and everyone, and being blatantly hypocritical. Most of the people accusing people of alt accounts are probably using alts themselves to give the show 1/10s and give other top 10 anime 10/10s. This entire shitshow is going to land a lot of people in banland, including their main accounts. And I'm just gonna ride the wave laughing at everyone making a complete mockery of themselves and showing off the MAL community's true colors. A beautiful, vibrant spectrum of lying, hypocrisy, and good old toxicity.

I'm probably the only person here who doesn't give a shit about what anime is placed where on the list. I think it's hilarious how many people are this butthurt over such a stupid little thing. You guys are treating this like it's some huge crime or something when honestly it's just a funny prank. Maybe if you guys didn't take ratings so seriously and weren't such uptight, stuffy, ego-fueled critics, this wouldn't be happening in the first place. Complaining and pointing fingers isn't going to change a single thing. They already claimed they'll be fixing it, which in all honesty will only do harm unless they truly fix it by getting rid of all the fake negative ratings along with the fake positive ratings. It needs to be restored to the original score it was a few days ago (like #1300?) to truly have things back to normal with no harm done.

I personally love the show. I think it does a great job at mocking other ecchi shows and really pushing the boundaries of what is allowed in Japanese culture. The artstyle and comedy are both fantastic, and the show just has a really nice flow to it. The upcoming episodes will only expand on the show as a whole and inevitably the show will probably land in at least the top 1000 anyway, even without the score boosting.

Why don't we all just calm down and stop taking this shit so seriously? You're all only making a huge fool of yourselves and of the MAL community as a whole. As if the MAL community wasn't already foolish enough.

I'm not riled up nor do I make "alt accounts" I think the show is good. I just want to have a open dialogue with people who came from Nux and that's what I'm doing right now. The only toxic people here are very apparent and are brushed off easily.
Feb 7, 2020 8:52 PM

Aug 2018
Connortit said:
Zura1468 said:

i didnt call you a fake account i just find your quote about his opinions being fake the most hypocritical thing Ive seen in a while
Im sorry if it came out that way lol I was joking about that which is why I added that last bit :p him and everyone else here is obviously not fake but dam do I hate this mentality that everyone that likes Nux or IR is 100% fake, yn?
Feb 7, 2020 8:52 PM
Jul 2018
Sarteck said:
thatsberryrude said:

Well then I apologize. I had interpreted your earlier posts to be leaning towards it being a majority of the reviews being "fake." We are mostly in agreement; we only disagree on how it would be determined that a vote was genuine.

The administrators, however, disagree with both of us and intend to wipe all votes from what they consider "vote-brigading." Please see first post of thread.

I imagine those wiped votes will be quickly filled again with 10s unless they implement a system that somehow stops that from happening which I'm not sure how that could even work.
Feb 7, 2020 8:55 PM

Nov 2012
thatsberryrude said:
Sarteck said:

I imagine those wiped votes will be quickly filled again with 10s unless they implement a system that somehow stops that from happening which I'm not sure how that could even work.
I imagine that has to be an integral part of this new system they plan to implement, actually.

And I'd like to state that it would be completely unrepresentative for them to do it unless they wiped the whole slate clean. (Which I don't know, maybe they would after phasing it in. If they go that direction, I'd actually root for them.)

EDIT: Reason I say it's gotta be part of the system is because otherwise their claim of ensuring this doesn't happen again falls flat.
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 7, 2020 8:55 PM

Sep 2015
How is this show topping Steins;Gate in the top anime chart despite having a lower score? (9.11>9.10)
Feb 7, 2020 8:56 PM
Mar 2018
thatsberryrude said:
Sarteck said:

yea they cant really stop it they can get rid of the obvious alts but cant really stop people from just coming and rating it a 10 which will definitely keep happening

Feb 2020
Goodness this whole thread is a train wreck. I haven't really done a forum since 2006, but glad to see flame wars still occur. This whole thing has devolved to: "Stop liking things I don't like" and "Your thoughts and opinions are invalid because I said so" The fact it's over a top tier ecchi makes this juicy though.

Aug 2015
Euthanasia96 said:
How is this show topping Steins;Gate in the top anime chart despite having a lower score? (9.11>9.10)

It hasn't had time to be updated yet.
Feb 7, 2020 8:57 PM

Nov 2012
Euthanasia96 said:
THe TOp Anime chart is only updated like, once or twice a day.

The scores themselves are updates like, once every few hours, I wanna say?
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 7, 2020 8:57 PM

Mar 2019
Sarteck said:
ImmortalSnail12 said:

It's overbearingly obvious that most of the thousands of new votes of 10/10 on the show were made because Nux said to, just read the comments on his Twitter and video.

Yeah, you haven't got a clue. Nux's fanbase are exactly the types of people that would love this type of series. He introduced many of us to it for the first time. You have no grounds to claim we didn't watch it, nor any grounds to claim we didn't like it.

Of course there will be a minority of idiots crusading for this or that. It was on both "sides." But that doesn't illegitimize the rest.

They won't understand, just because they son't want to. They own the truth. We are wasting our breath here

I haven't seen one person complaining about with with a better argument that "sheep, troll, bot, fake." Not even one.

Oh, wait, there was one. There was the "I'm better because I pay" guy!

ImmortalSnail12 said:
Sarteck said:

Yeah, you haven't got a clue. Nux's fanbase are exactly the types of people that would love this type of series. He introduced many of us to it for the first time. You have no grounds to claim we didn't watch it, nor any grounds to claim we didn't like it.

Of course there will be a minority of idiots crusading for this or that. It was on both "sides." But that doesn't illegitimize the rest.

Hell, I never said that you people wouldn't or couldn't like it normally, man. I never even said that all of them were just spam, only most. I'll hold to that of course. Even if you all did watch it the massive influx of 10/10 can still be pretty misguiding for most people who are new. At the very least Nux is somewhat responsible for vote manipulation.

A common argument I'm seeing is that you all didn't know where to put your 10/10s untill he posted the link to MAL to go vote. That seems really far-fetched considering he puts his MAL link in the description of every. single. one. of his videos. MAL isn't exactly a niche website either BTW, I really can't find myself believing you guys were just now hearing of MAL. It seems much more likely that Nux was the push to go vote atleast, people made a bunch of new accounts to go follow the whims of their little youtube daddy. And whether or not his intentions were to troll or brigade or whatever crappy excuse you wanna give he still ended up severely inflating the rating of this mediocre at best anime to the extreme.

Genuinely though, freedom of expression or whatever, I have never seen an animes' ratings blow up this extremely before now, it's definetely not normal; not even if it was mentioned by a big youtuber. Almost like he told people to specifically rate 10... OH WAIT thats exactly what happened.

And how about the continuous influx of 10/10s in FMA, and 1/10s in everything that comes near #1? Is that not misguiding? People who voted 10/10 these days (at least until people from here basically called on the whole of AniTube by blowing this out of proportion) are mostly people that watched and loved the show. They they were encouraged, not ordered. Most of us have. Who came here without someone mentioned the site to them, just by accident?

Best flowers are @FlowersInTheRain
Feb 7, 2020 8:58 PM

Sep 2015
coreynj said:
Euthanasia96 said:

It hasn't had time to be updated yet.

oh thank you for your explanation. I thought the whole thing was automatic.
Feb 7, 2020 8:59 PM

Aug 2015
Also, to a lot of the people claiming any account made in February with only a handful of anime and a 10/10 score for IR is fake: ever consider maybe this was the moment they finally decided to make an account, and had been considering it for a while? Ban those accounts and that will only make them never want to return, which will harm the community because we're turning away new members by accusing them of a crime they didn't commit.
Jul 2018
Sarteck said:
thatsberryrude said:

I imagine that has to be an integral part of this new system they plan to implement, actually.

And I'd like to state that it would be completely unrepresentative for them to do it unless they wiped the whole slate clean. (Which I don't know, maybe they would after phasing it in. If they go that direction, I'd actually root for them.)

EDIT: Reason I say it's gotta be part of the system is because otherwise their claim of ensuring this doesn't happen again falls flat.

If they wiped all the ratings for all these entries that would be nice. It would get rid of some of these alts that have mass rated shows 1 because they don't want FMA:B to be dethroned. It would breath some fresh, genuine opinions/ratings onto this site.

Mar 2019
Gelebor said:
"I need you all to go into the description, click the link to interspecies reviewers, sign in if you have an account or sign up if you dont, its literally no work, you just have to put in an email and you're in, and give interspecies reviewers a 10. If we can mobilize 100,000 of you to this noble cause, interspecies reviewers will literally be in the like top 10 most high rated anime of all time."

Just the quote from nux's video for proof of him vote brigading for people who don't understand.

That only proves his end, not the voters
Best flowers are @FlowersInTheRain
Feb 7, 2020 9:01 PM
Mar 2018
i say in a few weeks the accounts that have IR as 10 and as plan to watch or completed with that being there only entry and Feb 7th as their last online time are pretty safe to be considered alts or bots
Feb 7, 2020 9:03 PM
May 2015
Knowing this new scoring algorithm, it probably will be automated correct?
From what i have seen from companies and websites alike is that when something is automated, its usually biased or abused, so if the answer to the first question is yes (probably is so that mods don't have their hands full approving reviews constantly), how can you ensure that it just wont target innocent accounts or favor anime like FMA, HxH, MHA and such by.. for example counting anything below 5 to be a "fake/troll reviews" because there's no way this popular show can be bad right?.. I can see it working perfect for combating vote brigading tho since there's no hard way to detect mass reviews of the same level in a short span of time.

This is out of curiosity than anything, asking this will probably even get me banned which i will allow the mods to do since i could care less for this account anymore.
Feb 7, 2020 9:03 PM

Nov 2012
thatsberryrude said:
Sarteck said:

If they wiped all the ratings for all these entries that would be nice. It would get rid of some of these alts that have mass rated shows 1 because they don't want FMA:B to be dethroned. It would breath some fresh, genuine opinions/ratings onto this site.
Well, I can see some issues... But only with the "of all time" ones. There could be an argument made that past votes from inactive users should still count, since it's an "of all time" thing. But really, starting from scratch would really, really be the best option. Maybe with a plan to "phase it in," like votes/scores were counted in two places for a length of time before the old system was done away with.

I've actually coded something similar for vBulletin forums before, it's not a difficult concept, but I never had a huge memberbase like MAL.
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 7, 2020 9:07 PM

Jul 2017
Firstly, a BIG MASSIVE shout-out to the mods for containing this issue, what a day it has been for socio-influencers to influence BUT breaking the system.

AND to those breaking the system with Nux Taku's revolution, *clap clap* you'd really outdid the mods here, not to mention being volunteers to help keep MAL alive but seemingly making their job MORE DIFFICULT.

This whole Funimation/YT thing has been NOTHING BUT BONKERS over the last several days for everyone, and PLEASE, STOP IT, GET SOME HELP! If you'd have ANY humanity left, don't contribute to this.

CHECKMATE, NUX TAKU! SMH...
KANLen09Feb 7, 2020 9:12 PM
Feb 7, 2020 9:12 PM
Dec 2016
KANLen09 said:
Firstly, a BIG MASSIVE shout-out to the mods for containing this issue, what a day it has been for socio-influencers to influence BUT breaking the system.

AND to those breaking the system with Nux Taku's revolution, *clap clap* you'd really outdid the mods here, not to mention being volunteers to help keep MAL alive but seemingly making their job MORE DIFFICULT.

This whole Funimation/YT thing has been NOTHING BUT BONKERS over the last several days for everyone, and PLEASE, STOP IT, GET SOME HELP! If you'd have ANY humanity left, don't contribute to this.
Dude stop freaking out. The system was already hella broken and the ratings on mal have never been reliable. And the mods would be doing significantly less work if they and a bunch of triggered people like you hadn’t freaked the hell out and started going on rants of salt and condemnation talking about all the trouble and evil the 10/10er were calling down (this is a dumb anime sight not something important). If you guys hadn’t have freaked out so much this would have died down on its own either when it got to number 1 or a day or so from now when the people got bored of trying. Then the mods could have come in when no one cared and done whatever they thought needed done. Instead everyone started screeching about the end of mal/days and how the wrongs must be rectified ect ect and fueled the flames of memeing and trolls
Feb 7, 2020 9:14 PM
Nov 2018
Tbh I hate when people do stuff like this. Like I get their trolling but it's frustrating for some reason and just because Funanimation canceled it. Like I'll never understand why people like them take things so far. Hopefully this doesn't last and it gets what it deserves which is a 6
Feb 7, 2020 9:16 PM
Dec 2016
Royalty459 said:
Tbh I hate when people do stuff like this. Like I get their trolling but it's frustrating for some reason and just because Funanimation canceled it. Like I'll never understand why people like them take things so far. Hopefully this doesn't last and it gets what it deserves which is a 6

Dude don’t let the salt turn your heart to hate. This had a high 7 even before anything that could be claimed was illegitimate happened. Saying this should be a six by the end of this is hella presumptuous and kinda rude (no offense by any of this this is just my writing style) and honestly it never would have gotten this crazy if people hadn’t freaked out so much about the 10/10s

Nov 2012
Royalty459 said:
Like I'll never understand why people like them take things so far.
If you read the past few pages, you can try to understand more from our side; we've talked quite a bit about it in this thread. I mean, if you're really interested in more than one point of view, I mean.
ZEHAHAHAHA

Jul 2017
Nobody5464 said:
KANLen09 said:

Dude stop freaking out. The system was already hella broken and the ratings on mal have never been reliable. And the mods would be doing significantly less work if they and a bunch of triggered people like you hadn’t freaked the hell out and started going on rants of salt and condemnation talking about all the trouble and evil the 10/10er were calling down (this is a dumb anime sight not something important). If you guys hadn’t have freaked out so much this would have died down on its own either when it got to number 1 or a day or so from now when the people got bored of trying. Then the mods could have come in when no one cared and done whatever they thought needed done. Instead everyone started screeching about the end of mal/days and how the wrongs must be rectified ect ect and fueled the flames of memeing and trolls

For context, if you've been here for long, you'd well know about the MALpocalypse, and knew it well.

This kind of thing has been long been a controversy with everyone and everything, and I get it, the system has been broken, but the fixes will come soon, and I'm anticipating the move.

If only people knew...and as much fandom has broke down stuff before, just stop.

Royalty459 said:
It's just become a troll now, and this problem will never go away.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (95) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ashhk - Mar 28, 2020

190 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 24, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2020

134 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 10, 10:38 AM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2020

138 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 3, 9:19 AM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2020

279 by JefersonLima00 »»
Feb 25, 2:19 AM

» Season 2 petition

Thegordon - Jan 1

1 by deg »»
Jan 1, 10:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.