Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (17) « First ... « 15 16 [17]
Feb 7, 2020 1:33 AM

Mar 2018
Sarteck said:
TheTexhnolyzed said:

Correction.
How dare people like anime tiddies instead they all like THOUGHT PROVOKING ANIME THAT REPRESENTS REALITY not some delusional perverted bullshit.
If I wanted something that represented reality, I would not be watching cartoons.

Lol. You are only interested in delusions of erotic mangakas. There are a lot of good slice of anime that represent reality that you may like (if you have actual taste) yet you prefer to give 10/10 to this "comedy".

Whatever keep fapping on drawings.
Feb 7, 2020 1:44 AM

Nov 2012
TheTexhnolyzed said:
Sarteck said:
If I wanted something that represented reality, I would not be watching cartoons.

Lol. You are only interested in delusions of erotic mangakas. There are a lot of good slice of anime that represent reality that you may like (if you have actual taste) yet you prefer to give 10/10 to this "comedy".

My interest in the delusions of mangakas differs from your delusions only in that my mangakas are erotic?

Okay, sure, I can live with that.
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 7, 2020 1:56 AM
Apr 2014
Sarteck said:
nekotan7 said:
imagine thinking that mal score was ever relevant. Many of the top anime are just there because they are known as sacred anime. I don't think FMAB deserves the #1 spot, i dropped it about halfway in after i got bored from it. Its score is only retained because the show has kept its high prestige throughout the years and people will rate it a 9 or 10 whether they like it or not because they know its considered one of the great anime that must be loved or else. The scoring system is pointless and I think its quite silly that the people running the site would waste so much time trying to decide what the scores should actually be and control it themselves. Sure they might combat trolls but in turn what happens? Really they are just controlling the numbers and determining what they think the actual score is themselves, rather than what the people voted for.
I think the second most pointless thing about the rating system is that it's comparing apples to oranges.

You're not going to rate an ecchi anime the same you'd rate a dark fantasy one, or a sports one, so on and so forth. Something that I would think is totally cute in a slice of life anime might be I would think is disturbing in, say, Berserk.

(Obviously the first most pointless thing is that what you like isn't necessary what I'll like, so your rating would be even less relevant to me.)

true, the fact that a comedy show and a more serious show are directly compared in terms of score has always annoyed me.
Feb 7, 2020 2:13 AM
Feb 7, 2020 2:24 AM

Jul 2014
After a day of this, the gist of the argument is "hoes mad, hoes mad". It's honestly kind of funny.

To elaborate, I bet there would be no controversy if Nux had told people to mass rate this show 1/10 instead, or if he had told people to mass rate something like Kimetsu no Yaiba 10/10 instead.

It seems as if people are only mad because of the type of show getting this attention, rather than because it's happening at all.
Feb 7, 2020 2:25 AM

Nov 2014
The sad part is that, after (if) they removed all those 10's, this anime will still keep tons of "legit" low score votes that users made just because they didn't like that action.
Feb 7, 2020 3:05 AM

Apr 2012
Yukikaze_sama said:
The sad part is that, after (if) they removed all those 10's, this anime will still keep tons of "legit" low score votes that users made just because they didn't like that action.
They'll probably not even do anything, "brigading" as some people here love to call it despite just being people rating shows as they always did, has happened before.

Whatever method they'll use to "stop this" will just hurt everyone.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Feb 7, 2020 4:10 AM

Dec 2012
I'm honestly amazed how the MAL mods are complaining about this. Most people that voted on ishuzoku reviewers are real users that can vote however they want. HOWEVER, I've seen so many anime get '1-score' busted by bots or haters and you did nothing about it. Now that regular MAL users are voting how can you say we are just being thoughtless? It's more like we are pointing out a problem you should have fixed long ago, don't go blaming us for it.
Feb 7, 2020 4:39 AM

May 2018
SJW/LGBT/Feminist don't understand that females in this show are VOICED BY FEMALES?!
They WANT to do this, and they are goddesses for it!
Feb 7, 2020 4:42 AM
Feb 7, 2020 5:05 AM

Mar 2018
Sarteck said:
TheTexhnolyzed said:

My interest in the delusions of mangakas differs from your delusions only in that my mangakas are erotic?

Nice, case closed. Keep living the dream. Buy your own dakimakura and make illusions out of it.
TruceeFeb 7, 2020 5:26 AM
Feb 7, 2020 5:08 AM

Feb 2017
TheTexhnolyzed said:
Sarteck said:

Nice, case closed. Keep living the dream.

You seem to be very mad that people like a thing you dont.
You aren't real. All of this is an illusion.
Feb 7, 2020 5:08 AM
Dec 2015
Ok... this thread became REALLY toxic...
Feb 7, 2020 5:11 AM
Oct 2018
Viltas said:
who cares this show is amazing I say bring it to spot 1

I agree with thine comment
Feb 7, 2020 5:13 AM
Oct 2018
HaXXspetten said:
I mean seriously it has more percentage 10s than FMA:B or Steins;Gate now. Statistically speaking it likely will challenge for the #1 spot as soon as the ranking updates lol
what about death note? death note got a lot of hate too and troll scores too (probably)
Feb 7, 2020 5:14 AM
Feb 2020
What defines a troll post? Yup I'm a new account and gave it a 10. But I'm a real person and have been rating other stuff as well.
Feb 7, 2020 5:31 AM

Jul 2017
Great, i love this drama
G
Feb 7, 2020 5:33 AM

Mar 2018
sorawild said:
TheTexhnolyzed said:

Nice, case closed. Keep living the dream.

Ecchi is what gives anime a bad impression to people who haven't tried. Sometimes anime and hentai are synonymous to some because of that bullshit genre. For one to be on top will give the anime community a worse image and it is already bad. It will look like that people who watch anime are delusional perverts with zero plans in life than to fap on drawings and have no standards on what a good show is. I am not like that but because I watch anime, I would also bring that image. That is what makes me mad.
Feb 7, 2020 5:42 AM
Dec 2017
Feb 7, 2020 5:52 AM

Feb 2017
TheTexhnolyzed said:
sorawild said:

Ecchi is what gives anime a bad impression to people who haven't tried. Sometimes anime and hentai are synonymous to some because of that bullshit genre. For one to be on top will give the anime community a worse image and it is already bad. It will look like that people who watch anime are delusional perverts with zero plans in life than to fap on drawings and have no standards on what a good show is. I am not like that but because I watch anime, I would also bring that image. That is what makes me mad.

I've never heard of anyone using MAL to find their first anime to watch. Plus it really isn't the cumbrains that give anime a bad rep, they tend to stay in their own little bubble. Its the completely toxic and rabid fans of series like FMA:B that goes out of their way to review bomb other series so their arbitrary 1st place ranking doesnt get usurped like they did with AoT season 3 Part 2.
sorawildFeb 7, 2020 6:00 AM
Feb 7, 2020 5:55 AM
Jun 2016
Ofc it is
They (retarded bandwagon weebs) make it irrelevant anymore, they just following what a shit anime youtuber influencer said and they did it, smh

Once again, funimation staff will and never pay attention or consider what ever you do
Feb 7, 2020 6:01 AM

Mar 2018
sorawild said:
TheTexhnolyzed said:

I've never heard of anyone using MAL to find their first anime to watch. Plus it really isn't the cumbrains that give anime a bad rep, they tend to stay in their own little bubble. Its the completely toxic amd rabid fans of series like FMA:B that goes out of their way yo review bomb other series so their arbitrary 1st place ranking doesnt get usurped like they did with AoT season 3 Part 2.

Those "cumbrains" are not staying on their own bubble now. They are dominating this bullshit.

At least some FMA:B fans actually make arguments on why it is the best show. This bullshit by delusional cumbrains is unjustified. They can't even properly explain themselves. They only say "it's fun comedy", "titties = 10", "All hail Lord Nux". Fucking peabrains. Ecchitards are really the scum of anime community. I am done with this shit.
Feb 7, 2020 6:02 AM

Feb 2017
kuronotsuki said:
Ofc it is
They (retarded bandwagon weebs) make it irrelevant anymore, they just following what a shit anime youtuber influencer said and they did it, smh

Once again, funimation staff will and never pay attention or consider what ever you do

MALs scores have never been relevant cause review bombing happens here all the time. Its the same shit as metacritic, it never has been and never will be a good way to judge overall viewer input
Feb 7, 2020 6:04 AM
Jul 2018
faith in humanity drops by 100%
Feb 7, 2020 6:07 AM

Feb 2017
TheTexhnolyzed said:
sorawild said:

I've never heard of anyone using MAL to find their first anime to watch. Plus it really isn't the cumbrains that give anime a bad rep, they tend to stay in their own little bubble. Its the completely toxic amd rabid fans of series like FMA:B that goes out of their way yo review bomb other series so their arbitrary 1st place ranking doesnt get usurped like they did with AoT season 3 Part 2.

Those "cumbrains" are not staying on their own bubble now. They are dominating this bullshit.

At least some FMA:B fans actually make arguments on why it is the best show. This bullshit by delusional cumbrains is unjustified. They can't even properly explain themselves. They only say "it's fun comedy", "titties = 10", "All hail Lord Nux". Fucking peabrains. Ecchitards are really the scum of anime community. I am done with this shit.

I love FMA:B but I in no way think its the "best anime ever made". And "its funny" is a legit point cause comedy is entirely subjective. The man considered the greatest comedian of all time by most people in those circles, even most other comedians, is George Carlin, a man whose most popular joke was about "pussy farts".
Feb 7, 2020 6:15 AM
Jun 2016
TheTexhnolyzed said:
sorawild said:

yeah, how stupid they are, I also doubt that most of his subs or even viewers of his video know about this anime or even watch it

And some of weebs also joined just because of meme

All hail retarded bandwagon
RIP MAL
RIP Community
Feb 7, 2020 6:21 AM
Dec 2019
TheTexhnolyzed said:
sorawild said:

Quite possibly the last person in the world to talk about BS/Suspect anime ratings.
Feb 7, 2020 6:29 AM

Feb 2017
Trelos1337 said:
TheTexhnolyzed said:

Quite possibly the last person in the world to talk about BS/Suspect anime ratings.

I just noticed the guy has more negative reviews than a Vox article. Holy shit man that is some hypocrisy.
Feb 7, 2020 8:58 AM

Oct 2017
This is grade school kind of comedy ¯\_(ใƒ„)_/¯

A high number on a database for a weird anime, how funny ahahaha haven’t seen it already like hundreds of times.
Feb 7, 2020 8:59 AM

Nov 2012
TheTexhnolyzed said:
Ecchi is what gives anime a bad impression to people who haven't tried.

First sentence and you're already proving your idiocy.

Ecchi was what got me into watching anime regularly. Specifically Ranma 1/2.

Get this; people don't share your opinions all the time. Get used to it. You'll have to put up with it a lot when you graduate and get a job.
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 7, 2020 9:00 AM
Mar 2008
Pekky said:
you directly disrupted other peoples well being
this is the funniest bit of this whole thread, grats
Feb 7, 2020 9:01 AM

Nov 2012
TheTexhnolyzed said:
They only say "it's fun comedy", "titties = 10", "All hail Lord Nux". Fucking peabrains. Ecchitards are really the scum of anime community. I am done with this shit.

Quite evidently you haven't bothered watching this anime.

Dem cow tiddies = 11.
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 7, 2020 9:03 AM

Nov 2012
kuronotsuki said:
yeah, how stupid they are, I also doubt that most of his subs or even viewers of his video know about this anime or even watch it

Quite a retarded assumption, considering this is EXACTLY the type of anime a lot of his fanbase is into.
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 7, 2020 9:05 AM

Nov 2012
Diyeeshe said:
The rating is going down, you gotta learn the hard way ecchi and Nux fans, you simply do NOT mess with FMAB fans lmao
What if I'm fans of all three?
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 7, 2020 9:09 AM

Aug 2019
> MAL score is not relevant anymore PART 2

They never were
Feb 7, 2020 9:14 AM
Feb 2020
What about fma fans spam bot downvote snk no one complain?
Feb 7, 2020 9:25 AM

Oct 2018
It's down to 9.16.

It's over. Salty fanboys win with their 1/10 votes.

Gg wp
Feb 7, 2020 10:55 AM
Sep 2018
The moderators probably just are salty and dont want to give the first place to this great work of art , just beckouse they were FMAB fans from the day it aired , though i can appriciate the hard work they put in banning innocent accounts that may have a oppinion . ( i am sorry for any mistakes English is not my first language )
Feb 7, 2020 10:58 AM

Jan 2018
i love it this is hilarious
Feb 7, 2020 11:29 AM

Apr 2012
TheTexhnolyzed said:
sorawild said:

Both the coward's mentality and the puritan's mentality? How are you even an anime fan.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Feb 7, 2020 11:41 AM

Apr 2017
Thread Locked.
Due to the massive thread creation unrelated to the anime itself (story, staff, etc.) and the massive amounts of baiting, trolling, abuse, etc. all threads relating to this issue are now locked.

Use the following thread if you must discuss this topic: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1823998

What happened to the score?
On Wednesday, one YouTuber told his 1 million followers to go to MAL, register an account if necessary, and vote Ishukozu Reviewers a 10. Another YouTuber with 1.4 million followers has now jumped on the bandwagon and told his followers to do the same.

Will this be fixed?
Yes. MyAnimeList will not tolerate vote brigading.

When will it be fixed?
Before this incident, the new scoring algorithm created to combat vote manipulation by duplicate accounts was already slated for mid-February. A method to combat vote brigading will now be included as well. Please see Kineta's post for more information.

How will you fix it?
Please wait for Kineta's announcement.
MrZawaFeb 7, 2020 2:11 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (17) « First ... « 15 16 [17]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2020

238 by VanishingKira »»
Yesterday, 9:51 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2020

280 by VanishingKira »»
Yesterday, 8:44 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ashhk - Mar 28, 2020

190 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 24, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2020

134 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 10, 10:38 AM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2020

138 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 3, 9:19 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.