Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2020 2:55 PM

Jul 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Mafuyu is worried about becoming pro. It’s really nice to see Shizu open up about what the four of them wee before, and how Yuki was the center. I’m so happy that he loves Hiiragi! Now we need that ship to sail.

He tells Mayufu to be honest with the band and Ritsuka, so I wonder what Mafuyu will do?
Jan 31, 2020 1:58 AM

Jul 2007
I know that this supposed to be Hiiragi's part of the story, but can we pleaseeeee go back to my "Given" boys? ): This pairing is sweet though, especially Hiiragi, and Shizu finally seems like an interesting enough character.

This is moving slowly, and also we don't get a new chapter this month): Like always, wish we could see more of Haruki.
Jan 31, 2020 3:16 PM
Feb 2015
Sometimes I wish shounen ai manga would just focus on one couple rather than pairing up all of the friends too lol

Even so, I actually am really interested in Shizu and Hiiragi's relationship. I'd like to see more of Shizu, he seems like a really interesting character, and he brought some new ideas in this chapter.

Looking forward to seeing what happens with Hiiragi and Shizu's band, as well as Mafuyu and Uenoyama's relationship :)
Feb 1, 2020 12:43 PM

Mar 2016
We got to learn more about Shizu-chan. Yayy!

Mafuyu's gay shock when Shizu said Hiiragi liked Yuki. hahaha

Did Given's schedule or maybe the magazine change? It feels like the manga has been updating faster, and also getting shorter.
Feb 6, 2020 11:19 AM
Jul 2019
I completely do not care about Shizu and Hiiragi's romance and am frustrated that the story is wandering off to tell it instead of fleshing out the relationships in what I thought was the main group.

Good lord. My kingdom for a shounen ai that goes beyond the initial get together to show the relationship solidifying.
Feb 7, 2020 11:32 AM
Aug 2011
As expected from any standard BL manga, everyone that has a significant role is gay lol.

I'm missing those sweet interactions between Mayufu and Uenoyama. :s
Feb 27, 2020 7:56 AM

Dec 2018
as usual, very cute :))) so happy, loved this chapter
Mar 3, 2020 4:20 AM

Mar 2014
So Shizu loves Hiiragi too, they just remain oblivious to each other's feelings. Their relationship is really cute. I'd love to hear the lyrics of the song Yuki composed tbh. Seems like Mafuyama will be at the center again soon, what with Shizu's advice to Mafuyu.
Mar 22, 2020 9:10 PM
Mar 2020
Hey, do you know when new chapters are released? Like, how often?
Mar 28, 2020 8:22 AM

Jul 2007
LuizaPena said:
Hey, do you know when new chapters are released? Like, how often?

Every 2 months, but we didn't get a chapter last time since Kizu sensei was sick.
Next chapter to be released on the 30th of march. :)
Apr 4, 2020 9:15 AM
Nov 2014
Great chapter - finally seeing Shizu opening a little more^^
Jul 23, 2020 4:51 AM
Jun 2020
NO WAIT I ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED 1 AS THE SCORE WHEN I WAS SUPPOSED TO CLICK 5 HAHAHA NOOOO. anyway i love this chapter and how shizusumi tells about how much he loves hiiragi. they both love each other but they're so blind sksksk.

also, the fact that most of the speech bubbles don't have tails really confuses me sometimes that i rly can't tell who said what. especially in this chapter i really can't tell who said "you're scared, aren't you?" bc both of their mouths are open at that time tho i do notice that it doesn't matter whether their mouths are open in figuring out who's talking at that panel. someone pls help me hahaha. i do know that the one who said "i am not like you or yuki" or said by shizu right?.... right?? grrr am i the only one who gets confused sksksk

More topics from this board

Poll: » Given Chapter 21 Discussion

Shu0chan - Feb 13, 2019

3 by YukiPwns00 »»
Dec 7, 2023 7:03 PM

Poll: » Given Chapter 16 Discussion

-DxP- - Feb 5, 2023

4 by YukiPwns00 »»
Dec 5, 2023 1:11 PM

Poll: » Given Chapter 6 Discussion

skatensleep - Dec 15, 2021

3 by YukiPwns00 »»
Nov 27, 2023 7:19 AM

» Chapter amount

MupMonkey - Aug 16, 2023

4 by ueno_ »»
Oct 23, 2023 4:39 AM

» Goodbye to Given- last chapter released today

nushrathumaira - Mar 29, 2023

6 by Lay1306 »»
Jul 18, 2023 6:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.