Forum Settings
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 4, 2020 3:57 PM
Feb 2016
This whole shit show has honestly become so forced, because Negi is trying to prop up Yotsuba so much and give her actual development this late. Their relationship hardly feels natural and he has to destroy the other girls's characters from what they developed as to try and make her seem like the better quint, and that's just not working. I would be fine with Yotsuba if there was actual previous development to her, like how Miku and Nino developed. Even Itsuki. This just feels wrong and entirely different characters.

This went from an 8/10 to a 5/10 for me
Feb 9, 2020 10:09 PM

Nov 2007
^Wait until you read chapter 121. You'll love it.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 10, 2020 2:04 AM
May 2015
Supersky said:
This whole shit show has honestly become so forced, because Negi is trying to prop up Yotsuba so much and give her actual development this late. Their relationship hardly feels natural and he has to destroy the other girls's characters from what they developed as to try and make her seem like the better quint, and that's just not working. I would be fine with Yotsuba if there was actual previous development to her, like how Miku and Nino developed. Even Itsuki. This just feels wrong and entirely different characters.

Development as in what? Because besides Yotsuba Fuutarou has never shown one ounce of romantic feelings towards any of the quints. Lol it never fails in harem. People get mad their favorite didn’t win. Also saying Nino developed is laughable considering she is still a toxic immature person who thought she could “win” Fuutarou like some prize
Feb 10, 2020 12:13 PM

May 2015
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!! Honestly when Yotsuba said she wanted to be something that supported someone the first thing that came to my head was housewife. YOU DESERVE THIS!!! BEST GIRL!!!!

Your hard work and effort has finally be rewarded. I sooo cant wait for the final chapter with the wedding. That is going to be so satisfying to see. Our angel Yotsuba finally getting the happiness she deserves.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 10, 2020 12:15 PM

May 2015
Supersky said:

Theres been hints thats Yotsuba was going to be the winner since the ending of the anime in about chapter 31 with the festival. He chose a long time ago and has built Yotsuba up for a long while. He's just chose to give the other girls more obvious development while making Yotsuba's more subtle and linked in with the others. Which in my opinion is much better way of developing her and having the big reveal.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 14, 2020 3:04 AM

Aug 2013
With that proposal, Fuutarou skipped way too many steps lol.

Feb 15, 2020 12:56 AM

Jul 2017
finally i caught up with this manga.
yess my girl Yotsuba got proposed. you deserved this yotsu. Still I wonder what'll happen in the next few chapter hmMmMmMm.

lol how uesugi used a voucher on date XD
Apr 18, 2020 7:09 AM

Feb 2018
TRASH
Yotsuba get propose...
Jun 7, 2020 5:13 AM
Apr 2016
Well done, very well played by Yotsuba.
Apr 1, 2021 8:17 AM

Aug 2017
YOOOO. LET"S GOOOOO!!!

Yotsuba gang! Yotsuba gang! AHAHAHAHAH!!!

I'm not even Yotsuba gang but I'll cheer her on from the opposing faction.

Jun 4, 2021 2:59 AM
Feb 28, 2022 9:42 AM
Feb 2017
It's the pinnacle of harem you see fuck off jeff
It's Aiko!!!!
Jun 8, 2023 9:54 AM

May 2020
Always got followed by quintuplets xD. Feels natural in this part and near to the end.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 4 Discussion

ichii_1 - Oct 13, 2017

6 by Matheus050 »»
Nov 24, 2023 7:40 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 60 Discussion

Congintive - Oct 31, 2018

34 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 16, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 47 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Oct 21, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 1, 2023 7:00 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 44 Discussion

badbass55 - Dec 25, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Sep 30, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 88 Discussion ( 1 2 )

shanimebib - Jun 3, 2019

50 by FreedomCanned »»
Sep 28, 2023 1:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.