Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 16, 2019 10:48 AM
Jul 2018
Skittles said:
Suspenders. In my eyes, even the most alpha-looking Chad McBravo male looks dorky with them. Add in a bowtie and spectacles for maximum oof.

the exception to this being Dudley from street fighter (he even has a bowtie too lol)
Oct 16, 2019 10:52 AM

Mar 2019
CowboyMode said:
Fauxgrandma said:

it might look good in pics but most people don't have excessively curved backsides at all times
and sooner or later the plumber butt will happen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
too many people thinking they can be britney bitch have already traumatized me

okay i will give you that, he obviously picked a 99th percentile type picture LOL

but i feel like what you're talking about is not really the clothings fault its more people trying to pull it off when they shouldn't nawmsayn

Honestly, I think almost all girls look pretty attractive as long as they shave their body hair and maintain a healthy body weight. The girls I dated were probably objectively in the 5 or 6 range but I still found them pretty hot because virtually all girls with a healthy body weight look hot to me.

I just can't deal with a girl being fat. It's too gross to me. I think 90% of unattractive girls would be attractive if they just lost the weight.

And before anyone says "omg your standards are too high." I weigh like 130 pounds.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2019 11:06 AM
Jul 2018
Ryuk9428 said:

Honestly, I think almost all girls look pretty attractive as long as they shave their body hair and maintain a healthy body weight. The girls I dated were probably objectively in the 5 or 6 range but I still found them pretty hot because virtually all girls with a healthy body weight look hot to me.

I just can't deal with a girl being fat. It's too gross to me. I think 90% of unattractive girls would be attractive if they just lost the weight.

And before anyone says "omg your standards are too high." I weigh like 130 pounds.

i mean you said virtually any girl who is healthy body weight is attractive to you, that doesn't seem like unreasonable standards in any way especially considering your body weight is healthy (unless you're really really tall, in which case hit the gym and start eating some chicken bro >:3)

but still you gotta admit even among the healthy body weight range there are just certain types of clothing that certain people will look better wearing
Oct 16, 2019 11:12 AM

Mar 2019
CowboyMode said:
Ryuk9428 said:

i mean you said virtually any girl who is healthy body weight is attractive to you, that doesn't seem like unreasonable standards in any way especially considering your body weight is healthy (unless you're really really tall, in which case hit the gym and start eating some chicken bro >:3)

but still you gotta admit even among the healthy body weight range there are just certain types of clothing that certain people will look better wearing

Yeah I agree that certain types of clothing look better. I still find I guess my point was that just about any girl with a healthy body weight will look sexy to me in low-rise jeans.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2019 1:32 PM

Apr 2018
Popcorn shirts/Crinkle Tops

Also, the jeans under a dress trend that was a thing a few years ago for some reason. Just wear a skort, jeez!

Oct 17, 2019 5:53 AM
Aug 2018
Track suit. Never does it look good, it just screams the bad part of Russia (like my idiot cousins).
Oct 17, 2019 6:47 AM

Jan 2016
Basically all the fashion these days. Gucci, Balenciaga and all these famous brands are ugly af. I'd rather buy some no name clothes for like 5-10 euros.
Oct 17, 2019 3:26 PM

Mar 2012
No one has brought this up yet, but I would go to bat for oversized shirts and sweaters any day. They're comfortable and look chill.

shotz said:
this shit is so easy.

mens short sleeve dress shirts. especially w a tie.

go ahead. try to top me.
I wear short sleeve dress shirts to work every day (no tie though). I think they look fine. I would wear dress/nice shorts instead of pants if I was allowed to. I generally find dress clothes uncomfortable. Plus they have poor athletic performance. 2/10, wouldn't wear.

Kuroko-chan said:
There are a bunch of ugly piece of clothing, but everybody has their own taste, so my opinion on that is not that important, especially if the person feels good with what they're wearing. It's not my place to judge anybody.
Best post.
JoshOct 17, 2019 3:36 PM
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Oct 18, 2019 7:41 AM

Aug 2016
anything a man wears is ugly imo. a woman could have done it better
Oct 21, 2019 7:21 AM

Aug 2018
NostalgiaGoddess said:

Also, the jeans under a dress trend that was a thing a few years ago for some reason. Just wear a skort, jeez!

You win. That jessica alba outfit might be the worst i've seen
Oct 21, 2019 7:34 AM
Jul 2018
Fauxgrandma said:
NostalgiaGoddess said:

shit i forgot that existed
i had one when i was kid
it was pink
it was the ugliest thing

Same, it was a present. My mom was like "here, I bought you this, I saw this on other girls." ... Still, I never wore it, sorry mom. lol
So glad this thing doesn't exist anymore and also all of the 70s and 80s clothes.
Oct 21, 2019 2:28 PM

May 2017
Yeezys are ugly as fuck most of the time. I never understood the hype.
Overcast93Oct 24, 2019 1:18 AM
Oct 22, 2019 8:04 PM

Nov 2017
I'd probably have to say pink camo and mesh. You can never pull off pink camo. Also mesh generally looks like a soccer net unless you are an ultimate fashionista.
Oct 22, 2019 8:33 PM

Jul 2012
I dislike pajama pants, and anything with a zebra pattern.
Nov 1, 2019 6:10 PM

Mar 2012
Luchse said:
123fendas said:
Really? I think high rise jeans are very ugly
Wrong high rise jeans are very very ugly.
I just started listening to Sigrid and she rocks high rise jeans in every music video I've seen so far, lol. She looks great imo, though it might just be a "hot people are hot" thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIriwVhRPVA
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Nov 1, 2019 11:34 PM

Mar 2017
I will never understand ponchos
say no to poncho
Nov 4, 2019 6:07 AM

Jun 2014
Baseball caps look ugly on everyone in my opinion, but it's even worse when the bill isn't bent. People who wear baseball caps with the bill flat look absolutely ridiculous, and are most certainly criminals.

Nov 4, 2019 9:10 AM

Dec 2015
RobinTheKing said:
Basically all the fashion these days. Gucci, Balenciaga and all these famous brands are ugly af. I'd rather buy some no name clothes for like 5-10 euros.

poorfag detected lmao, country checks out
하나님
Nov 4, 2019 10:01 AM

May 2019
Crocs, or whatever those plastic-shoes are called. They're looking cheap and ugly, and will make one look incredibly silly.
Nov 5, 2019 6:00 AM

Oct 2009
yoga pants on fat chicks. TONY will pass
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

34 by DesuMaiden »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - 4 hours ago

8 by Zettaiken »»
37 minutes ago

» which country would you NOT want to visit? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 27

67 by Rhaelynne »»
55 minutes ago

Poll: » Is intelligence overrated?

pludel2 - Mar 29

28 by tsukareru »»
55 minutes ago

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Apr 24

31 by tsukareru »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.