Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 27, 2020 11:44 PM
Nov 2017
MegamiRem said:
So Aery turned into sylphie and grew big, i mean ofc rght she can't join Taichi's harem in that tiny body. Anyway we got to see that woman's face atleast. This was predictable and the fight animation were bad till the end.

I decided to watch it again and after reading what u said I searched the wiki on Taichi and I know this is dumb but his name broken down is literally Thick, Big One. They really had no intentions of being original. The only way this show could’ve saved itself in my eyes would’ve been to have completed the whole series in 12 episodes and end with him bringing back the assassin back to life and marrying his harem lol. There are so many isekai that have been given more seasons and harems but with this pandemic everything might be pushed back a year or even canceled. This shit sucks
May 31, 2020 3:00 PM

Mar 2018
Actually baffled by how many of us made it thru this. At no point in this show did i ever feel good about myself and will probably need therapy going forward :p
{\_/}
(•~•)

{\_/}
( •-•)

{\_/}
( – _ -)
Sep 27, 2020 4:10 AM
Aug 2020
It was an okay ending

Pretty normal episode nothing special.

1/10 for this series
Sep 27, 2020 3:59 PM
Feb 2020
If I can make it through the whole season/series, its atleast a 6. If I remember laughing at a few things its a 7. This was definitely a 7 IMO. To be an 8 or better, I'd have to want to watch it a second time. This is not something I'd go out of my way to watch again.
Sep 27, 2020 6:37 PM

Nov 2014
Took me three tries to stay awake through episode 1 alone but for some reason god knows why I stuck it out. 4/10 would rather watch Smartphone again.
Quality Queen.
Oct 13, 2020 6:42 AM
Sep 2020
Honestly,its a show i will just forget,nothing nothing more than that,i didnt hated t it was just there,it is an ok show,nothing to remember here i will go watch another one so thats why i give it a big six, the most cliche and average show i have ever seen
Oct 23, 2020 6:16 PM
Jul 2008
I hate myself for actively deciding to watch this show all the way through over the last 2 days. I agree with all the gripes people had with this anime.

* The spineless main characters, who are perfectly fine being stranded in a different world and being drafted into a civil war.

* the time wasted on fake moral dilemmas ("I don't want to kill them." "They're killing themselves." "Let's save them."). Why didn't they have Rin come up with her spell in the first place, that might've been some nice character development with her helping Taichi out.

* The idiot plot in that the only reason the Crimson Pact organization still exists is everybody else is an idiot. After numerous run-ins with what is clearly an evil organization, this organization kidnaps Myura and she and Rin get to see what they think is the organization's leader. You're telling me that none of them sit down with a sketch artist and spread some wanted posters around? Same goes for the capitol: "Hey, king, these dudes almost wiped one of your cities of the map. Seems the reports you read about it weren't worth much." At the latest, they should've informed the authorities after Taichi's stupid duel when it was clear that the evil organization is in the capitol, but noooo, let's be pseudo-friends/rivals.

In conclusion, I don't even know why I vomited this post into the ether that is MAL forum discussions.
fallenpenguinOct 23, 2020 6:21 PM
Dec 29, 2020 7:33 AM
Sep 2020
The worst isekai anime I have ever watched, it is still better kenja no mago than this anime

But I like the theme song
Jan 7, 2021 1:08 AM

May 2014
I have a very low standards in Anime, and i enjoy watching bad shows because they're "fun" in some aspect, Isekai Smartphone for example is a bad show but its still a fun show watch. But even for me i still say that this was one of the most boring show i've watched. Very uninspired, generic, and stale

The least i can say that at least the show is consistent. Its consistently boring unlike Death march that starts off quite interesting but it turns into the worst show of the season. Both shows has their insufferable wooden protagonist but at the very least Taichi is still a better character but that's not saying much; that's like saying the shit I took last night was better than the shit I took the day before

I wont bash it anymore because it might just be a bad adaptation, but if you couldn't make the show to be a bit interesting, then I wont even bother to check the Novel
Feb 4, 2021 10:57 PM
Feb 2021
LordofEcchi said:
Shitsekai shit Magician

I don't know why this made me laugh so much.
Mar 11, 2021 9:06 PM

Aug 2017
I don't get why this isekai is rated so slow. We don't have boring episodes like Maou-sama, Retry! and Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka? and we don't have an unfocused plot like Arifureta S1. I know the animation is terrible when they're fighting but there's much more than that.

I didn't like the first episode. Thankfully, the anime improved since the second episode. Simple and charming. 7/10 for the anime.
NurguburuMar 11, 2021 9:17 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 27, 2021 11:29 AM
Mar 2020
anikevin said:
I'm giving this a score of
bruh/10

I kind of liked how Aery evolved into Silphy like she was some sort of pokemon

LMFAO your score had me ded
Jul 5, 2021 2:41 AM
Oct 2017
Seen a listing for a 13th episode recently and decided to rewatch this episode since I couldn't remember anything. Why couldn't they leave this garbage in the landfill...
Jul 5, 2021 4:39 AM
Mar 2019
we need a secpnd seasom the last special in 2021 was so good
Jul 6, 2021 12:36 PM
Dec 2020
Why do people watch 12 episodes of something they don't like...
Aug 10, 2022 4:43 PM
Dec 2021
GOOOD ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 27, 2022 1:45 PM

Mar 2020
It's crazy during this story, I've seen more of someone struggling than someone cheating! Well, I guess I'll have to add it to the long list of anime that will never get a sequel of course!!! 😂
Anyway, who wants a sequel, that would be more of a disaster than anything else. 🤣
Feb 5, 2023 6:21 AM

Dec 2020
I watched this anime really long ago this is maybe the worst isakai I've watched, and I love isekai a lot the only great and best thing of this anime is the opening its i really, really like it a lot. This anime does not deserve another season, I will be pissed if I see one, though I would check the opening.
Mar 25, 2023 9:02 AM
Dec 2022
ok
has left the chat
Jun 20, 2023 3:00 AM
Jun 2023
it was nice, nothing special but good
Jan 28, 4:39 PM
Dec 2014
Isekai cringe summoner is finally over lmao
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Cheat Magician Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2019

68 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 2, 3:45 AM

Poll: » Isekai Cheat Magician Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2019

221 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 2, 3:36 AM

Poll: » Isekai Cheat Magician Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2019

40 by Forum »»
Jan 28, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Isekai Cheat Magician Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2019

67 by Forum »»
Jan 28, 2:15 PM

Poll: » Isekai Cheat Magician Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2019

32 by Seabury »»
Dec 6, 2023 6:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.