Forum Settings
Forums

What is your one favou'rite color and elaborate.

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 29, 2019 7:09 PM

Sep 2017
I love white, because it's a relaxing colour that gets along with every other colours

I also really like the different layers of green and blue, especially the slightly bright ones.

Don't know if it's the correct English name, but "azure blue" is really pretty
Sep 30, 2019 9:47 AM

Jan 2009
Usagi said:
Noboru said:
But then, you can say the same about white (roses), yellow (daffodils/narcissus), blue (forget-me-not) and what not

Not exactly, for colors like red or yellow I have a lot of common objects come to mind, but when I think about light purple the only things that really come to mind specifically are flowers and occasionally a pretty sunset.
Since I've just eaten: what about red onions and red/purple kraut/cabbage? Also, eggplants and this cutie pie
Sep 30, 2019 10:46 AM

Aug 2017
I love pink, i think its a beatiful color,femenine and cool.But i also like purple because i think it look elegant.
𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓬𝓸𝓿𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪
Sep 30, 2019 11:36 AM

Aug 2018
My favorite color is Turquoise

I also like red and black
<Insert clever quote>
Sep 30, 2019 2:17 PM

Nov 2018
I've always loved the color green, idk why it just feels like the chillest color and i'm pretty chill so I guess that's my reason
Sep 30, 2019 2:19 PM

Oct 2010
Noboru said:
Usagi said:

Not exactly, for colors like red or yellow I have a lot of common objects come to mind, but when I think about light purple the only things that really come to mind specifically are flowers and occasionally a pretty sunset.
Since I've just eaten: what about red onions and red/purple kraut/cabbage? Also, eggplants and this cutie pie

Those are all darker shades of purple.
Sep 30, 2019 2:38 PM

Jan 2009
Usagi said:
Noboru said:

Oh my bad. Then post the names of the shades with their hexcodes. btw.: are you talking about magenta and more especially: schocking pink?
Sep 30, 2019 3:51 PM

Oct 2010
Noboru said:
Usagi said:

Oh my bad. Then post the names of the shades with their hexcodes. btw.: are you talking about magenta and more especially: schocking pink?

No, colors like #d8d0ff or #c8a2c8. Light and bright shades of purple, basically.
Sep 30, 2019 3:57 PM

Jan 2009
Usagi said:
Noboru said:

No, colors like #d8d0ff or #c8a2c8. Light and bright shades of purple, basically.
First one looks more like grey with a weak tint of blue and the second one more like pastel pink to me
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Are you Caucasian???? I am btw...

DesuMaiden - Apr 29

24 by Theo1899 »»
19 minutes ago

» Do you ever miss old/former online friends?

pludel2 - Apr 10

48 by Zedlin »»
35 minutes ago

» What are you insecure about the most?

Ejrodiew - Yesterday

9 by Shy-Angel »»
50 minutes ago

» Hottest non Hollywood actor on YouTube?

scarydragon - Apr 28

7 by ST63LTH »»
1 hour ago

» If you had the ability to bring what you envision to reality, what funny, awkward and extremely cringy scenarios would you create?

Entity72 - Apr 29

5 by ST63LTH »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.