Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 19, 2021 3:14 AM
Oct 2021
Imma come in and clarify this in a comprehensible manner. Hajime killed Shimizu because the attack that was made by the demon was meant for their teacher. The demons want her dead so they were going to finish the job. The only reason the shot hit Shimizu was because Shea's Future Sight had activated so she leapt up to stop the demons attack from connecting, only to knock Shimizu and herself into the shot.

When Hajime stopped to ask Shimizu if he was his ally, he could tell that it was a lie when he said that he was and he begged for his life. He knew he would betray him, so he killed him. He also had a secondary motive. He could have stopped to let him bleed out as Yue mentions, but he didn't want Aiko to blame herself if she had figured out that attack had been meant for her, so she would place the blame on him instead. Hence why Yue also mentions again his soft spot for his teacher. She's a potential asset to him, so it's best she places all blame on him.
Oct 19, 2021 3:17 AM
Oct 2021
Scud422 said:
I just started watching the English dub of this show. Is it just me or does Hajime say "Jesus fuck" when Tio is being weird around the 7:12 mark?
oh he totally does it's one of the best moments in the dub I swear
Feb 7, 2022 9:08 AM
Stellaron Hunter

Oct 2020
One of the best episodes so far I'm glad that MC didn't choose to spear his life instead of going the usual shonen route.
Incessant Rain

“Can you let me have some fun this time?”

Mar 8, 2022 2:01 PM

Jun 2021
Nice Hajime! Shimizu deserved to die, Aiko-sensei will learn about this
May 30, 2022 3:42 PM

Jul 2015
Seems like mister edgelord Hajime stayed true to his title by finishing off lunatic Shimizu so annoying sensei Aiko wouldn't blame herself. Definitely the better choice considering he has caused the deaths of many people and really shouldn't deserve a second chance.

Jun 27, 2022 1:39 PM

Apr 2013
On the one hand I like that he killed that evil dude, on the other the show overall is just not very good.
Dec 21, 2022 9:59 PM

Oct 2008
Well done by the MC again. This show actually surprised me by the positive!
There's only one thing I would do differently... I would do all those questions prior to taking the guy to the teacher, much probably kill him or permanently incapacitate him (rip him off one leg and/or one arm) to play it safe.

BTW: I was reading some comments... The bad guy wasn't killed because he did bad things, he was killed because he lied to Hajime and was planning to betray his friends again. That was the reason why the main character didn't kill him prior to that, he wanted to know if he was a backstabbing guy to the core. After that Hajime just couldn't let him live, and he wasn't the only person noticing it, the teacher also knew it too (her reaction to trying to prevent the impossible shows it), but didn't have the courage to do it soo. In the end, it was the best scenario possible.
r_justoDec 21, 2022 10:09 PM
For the ones that like to bother others (like me) with "you should read the manga/LN", please stop. I don't read mangas, I will NOT read mangas, I will not listen to what manga readers complain in adaptation to the anime counterpart, I only watch anime except in very few and specific situations.
Nov 29, 2023 6:34 PM

Nov 2023
Man, why use CGI. Just use 2d hand drawn
May 6, 8:31 PM
Nov 2022
I liked the Minigun, but hey, we just skipped so much with just one chapter, first confirmed death.
Jul 6, 5:38 AM
Apr 2013
EP 10

Its monster time
Normally this would be something that happens in ep 11 or 12, but its ep 10 of 13. huh

So yeah a bit of a whiplash. after some optimistic eps we have some uh, shenanigans here
Bit of a strange episode
So this 3 ep arc of sorts, we meet sensei and the other students again, not sure whats gonna happen to them
And then we meet tio the dagon girl
Left 3 eps, another arc or another labrynth?

The episode title was kind of a troll, I thought something funneh was gonna happen but not really.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2019

178 by MasterLukasCZ »»
Jul 24, 8:50 AM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2019

90 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jul 6, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2019

105 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jul 6, 6:31 AM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2019

161 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jul 6, 4:53 AM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2019

84 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jul 6, 4:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.