Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 243 Discussion


#1
Sep 3, 1:46 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 149
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So as many predicted thankfully no extended drama from that guy's return. He only told Nat the truth.
Rui just got promoted and become a Pasta chef.
Hina goes to America for holiday reason, at least that what she said when the customs worker asked her. We all know that there's a more important reason for her visit.

PS : No chapter next week
Modified by Rytakahashi09, Sep 4, 10:44 AM
 
#2
Sep 3, 4:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 134
Just when you think that Shuu is going to clear his mess, he creates another.Who gives you the goddamn authority to talk for Hina?Just say that you lied back then, it's enough.What is the point of extra talk?

Natsuo confirmed he still has feelings for Rui.Not that it wasn't clear with birthday chapter.

Tsukiko roasted Hina like comedy central guest lmao.She was on point about everything tho.

We will see what is Hina up to next chapter.
Νεχ ποσσυμ τεχυμ ωιωερε, νεχ σινε τε.
 
#3
Sep 3, 4:47 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 491
Anyone else just want Hina to win and get this manga over with?
 
#4
Sep 3, 6:02 PM

Online
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 1305
The only thing Natsuo said was that when Hina turned him down, he fell in love with another person.
He started thought about Hina but the person he actually in love is Rui. I didn't doubt it.

>Hina goes to America for holiday reason.
There was not a word in the Chapter about why Hina was going to America.
Modified by Akagi-kun, Sep 3, 6:13 PM
 
#5
Sep 3, 6:07 PM

Online
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 1305
By the way, what I said about Shuu was confirmed. He really did what he did for Hina sake. And he's really not a bad person.
 
#6
Sep 3, 8:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 353
Ugh, there's still so much going on when's it going to end??? Rui is ecstatic but that dude is probably going to make her want to quit, is Hina going to see Rui and confess about her lingering feelings?

Author taking another break? Takes one like every fortnight.
 
#7
Sep 3, 11:02 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 149
Akagi-kun said:

>Hina goes to America for holiday reason.
There was not a word in the Chapter about why Hina was going to America.


I was only quoting what Hina said when she was questioned by the customs. Of course the real reason is still unknown.
 
#8
Sep 4, 1:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 134
Akagi-kun said:
By the way, what I said about Shuu was confirmed. He really did what he did for Hina sake. And he's really not a bad person.


Nope?He clearly states that he had an ulterior motive.



He fucked up Natsuo with "you are the only one that can make her happy" talk too.Again this was none of his business.His intentions are not bad, but it doesn't justify his actions.
Νεχ ποσσυμ τεχυμ ωιωερε, νεχ σινε τε.
 
#9
Sep 4, 2:36 AM

Online
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 1305
Laid-back said:

He fucked up Natsuo with "you are the only one that can make her happy" talk too.Again this was none of his business.His intentions are not bad, but it doesn't justify his actions.


But Natsuo now grown up. Hope, Misaki story already teached him something already.
 
Sep 4, 9:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 1813
Hina is not on vacation. Come on now she's going to Rui to tell her she still loves Natsuo. If so I'll respect her more for that.
Rui is improving and now she has to shadow some Clown named Ben.

Natsuo still loves Rui OF COURSE!

Good chapter sucks the new one is 2 weeks away.
Fall 2019 Waifus in Profile.

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me
 
Sep 4, 12:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 61
so...Ben. I had to go back to ch 229 to make sure, but, as I thought. That was the guy that Kajita punched for talking sh!t about Asians. Wonder how this will work out now that chef boi is not there to protect her.
 
Sep 4, 12:47 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 64
Making a person feel responsible for completely unnecessary things just because he is kind and definitely gonna feel bad about it is bad, especially if the story ended so long ago and only now you talk about it
 
Sep 4, 1:17 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 4156
So, I'm assuming Hina wants to set the record straight and talk to Rui about Natsuo in person, which makes sense since this isn't the kind of talk you should have over a phone call. I wonder how this is gonna play out.
 
Sep 5, 12:25 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 329
Laid-back said:
Akagi-kun said:
By the way, what I said about Shuu was confirmed. He really did what he did for Hina sake. And he's really not a bad person.


Nope?He clearly states that he had an ulterior motive.



He fucked up Natsuo with "you are the only one that can make her happy" talk too.Again this was none of his business.His intentions are not bad, but it doesn't justify his actions.

Can you send me the link if it isn't crunchyroll?
"You are the result of 4 billion years of evolution. Act like it."
"Why don't you eat make up? Then you can be beautiful on the inside too."
"'Sick'? Call me 'twisted'. 'Sick' makes it sound like there's a cure."
"What's messed up isn't my thinking, what's messed up is this god damn world."
"The world isn't perfect, but its out there doing the best it can for us. That's what makes it so damn beautiful."
 
Sep 5, 7:07 AM
SoL Enthusiast

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 2184
I was expecting Natsuo would be the one to go visit Rui. Hina doing it is a little more interesting.
:)
 
Sep 6, 8:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 76
Stupid teacher goddamnit
 
Sep 8, 5:45 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 329
I'm, wasn't this chapter unnecessary?
Hina already told Natsuo that she loved him back in chapter 154 I think?
Though she was drunk but she spilled everything out.
How is Natsuo still surprised that she liked him even after all this?
Shuu wasn't needed at all.
"You are the result of 4 billion years of evolution. Act like it."
"Why don't you eat make up? Then you can be beautiful on the inside too."
"'Sick'? Call me 'twisted'. 'Sick' makes it sound like there's a cure."
"What's messed up isn't my thinking, what's messed up is this god damn world."
"The world isn't perfect, but its out there doing the best it can for us. That's what makes it so damn beautiful."
 
Sep 8, 11:04 AM

Online
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 1305
Sasuga just have probably forgotten about it. And not forget, Natsuo is very dense sometimes.
 
Sep 10, 3:39 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 8
I can’t take this anymore. Why doesn’t Hina just run and hug him or kiss him already?
 
Sep 12, 8:33 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 36
Having an ulterior motive doesn't mean that Shuu is a bad guy. He admitted it and he doesn't have any ulterior motive now. And it isn't as if what he's done is any worse than the way the rest of them are carrying on. If this story were about him, instead of Natsuo, then Natsuo would be the bad guy with all the ulterior motives. Shuu still cares enough to try to do what is best for ex, even if that means letting his rival be with her. When has Natsuo ever done that? He's still too childish.

Hina has done almost everything for Natsuo while Rui has done most things for herself and then claimed it is for Natsuo. No contest for me, they just need to wrap this up soon with a Hina win. But it wouldn't surprise me if neither wins in the end. Natsuo definitely doesn't deserve to get either of them!
 
Sep 12, 10:57 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 2
Gab5 said:
Having an ulterior motive doesn't mean that Shuu is a bad guy. He admitted it and he doesn't have any ulterior motive now. And it isn't as if what he's done is any worse than the way the rest of them are carrying on. If this story were about him, instead of Natsuo, then Natsuo would be the bad guy with all the ulterior motives. Shuu still cares enough to try to do what is best for ex, even if that means letting his rival be with her. When has Natsuo ever done that? He's still too childish.

Hina has done almost everything for Natsuo while Rui has done most things for herself and then claimed it is for Natsuo. No contest for me, they just need to wrap this up soon with a Hina win. But it wouldn't surprise me if neither wins in the end. Natsuo definitely doesn't deserve to get either of them!


The best love is the one you have to put effort in but judging from all the threads there's tons of people that prefer the safe / easy route girl Hina.

Why though? Do people really prefer a girl that proves no challenge to get? When all you need to get into a relationship with her, is by kissing her and asking her out.

This story is fictional and the choice of 'best girl' comes from people's own personal preference but I still can't wrap my head around the fact people prefer somebody that gives up her own dream job to be closer to you and basically makes herself your personal love slave. Hina has had very little character progression and basically is worth less than at the start of the story where she had a decent job and outlook in life. In her current state she's basically a housewife that does shitty part-time jobs.

A relationship with somebody that has Hina's traits makes up for one of the most boring type of relationship you can have. It's all lovely and cosy at the start but gets very boring quick because she is not really intriguing and will have little to offer to your personal growth because she is standing still in the matter herself.

The best and longest relationship I've had was with a girl that seemed way out of my league in both academical level and looks. Getting in a relationship with her took effort and she teasingly challenged me to improve myself on several aspects of my life which I still reap the rewards from today. The relationship had all the cosiness, fun and romance you would get from a Hina-type girl but with the added value coming from the challenge which made it a lot more interesting.

If Hina wins this thing over Rui that would be the most cheapest and boring ending to this story. It would mean that a girl that put almost zero effort into personal development and just focused on her love for Natsuo, wins over a girl that finds personal growth equally important to growth of her partner.

A partner that is ambitious, motivates you to do better yourself and both having that character trait will have a positive influence on your children as well.

As you can guess I prefer a girl like Rui as she's far more interesting and brings a lot more to the table than Hina can ever do at this point. Just look at the past 30 or so chapters where Rui is working on herself becoming a better woman and Hina is just doing Natsuo's housekeeping. Rui became a better cook, has new life experiences and inspires Natsuo to do better far more than Hina can do.
 
Sep 13, 12:21 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 124
Finally some Drama. Now it should be more interesting to follow subsequent chapters.

Thank God Shuu didn't turn out to be a bitch but I still prefer if that character got completely deleted from the Manga.I hate him but I feel bad for him too.

Like Imagine getting a divorce to be with the girl you love and then she loves her step-brother more than you and later you try getting back with her when you think it's your chance after she broke-up only to discover that she actually loves her brother a lot more than you thought and won't let anyone else in but you still play the role of Batman and strive for her overall happiness. Pepehands
 
Sep 14, 1:57 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 36
Freekster said:
Gab5 said:
Having an ulterior motive doesn't mean that Shuu is a bad guy. He admitted it and he doesn't have any ulterior motive now. And it isn't as if what he's done is any worse than the way the rest of them are carrying on. If this story were about him, instead of Natsuo, then Natsuo would be the bad guy with all the ulterior motives. Shuu still cares enough to try to do what is best for ex, even if that means letting his rival be with her. When has Natsuo ever done that? He's still too childish.

Hina has done almost everything for Natsuo while Rui has done most things for herself and then claimed it is for Natsuo. No contest for me, they just need to wrap this up soon with a Hina win. But it wouldn't surprise me if neither wins in the end. Natsuo definitely doesn't deserve to get either of them!


The best love is the one you have to put effort in but judging from all the threads there's tons of people that prefer the safe / easy route girl Hina.

Why though? Do people really prefer a girl that proves no challenge to get? When all you need to get into a relationship with her, is by kissing her and asking her out.

This story is fictional and the choice of 'best girl' comes from people's own personal preference but I still can't wrap my head around the fact people prefer somebody that gives up her own dream job to be closer to you and basically makes herself your personal love slave. Hina has had very little character progression and basically is worth less than at the start of the story where she had a decent job and outlook in life. In her current state she's basically a housewife that does shitty part-time jobs.

A relationship with somebody that has Hina's traits makes up for one of the most boring type of relationship you can have. It's all lovely and cosy at the start but gets very boring quick because she is not really intriguing and will have little to offer to your personal growth because she is standing still in the matter herself.

The best and longest relationship I've had was with a girl that seemed way out of my league in both academical level and looks. Getting in a relationship with her took effort and she teasingly challenged me to improve myself on several aspects of my life which I still reap the rewards from today. The relationship had all the cosiness, fun and romance you would get from a Hina-type girl but with the added value coming from the challenge which made it a lot more interesting.

If Hina wins this thing over Rui that would be the most cheapest and boring ending to this story. It would mean that a girl that put almost zero effort into personal development and just focused on her love for Natsuo, wins over a girl that finds personal growth equally important to growth of her partner.

A partner that is ambitious, motivates you to do better yourself and both having that character trait will have a positive influence on your children as well.

As you can guess I prefer a girl like Rui as she's far more interesting and brings a lot more to the table than Hina can ever do at this point. Just look at the past 30 or so chapters where Rui is working on herself becoming a better woman and Hina is just doing Natsuo's housekeeping. Rui became a better cook, has new life experiences and inspires Natsuo to do better far more than Hina can do.


Only one of them helped to save his life, that has to be worth something. I also think Hina was trying to motivate him to follow his goals and ambitions when she went to teach somewhere else and cut off ties with him. She was trying to build a career but he wrecked that and she was left to pick up the pieces and try to rebuild her own life. He helped to wreck her career, he influenced her relationship with Shuu not working, but she's still been there for him. I agree, ambition and growing is important, as the saying goes, we are the average of the people that we associate with. But, at the same time, sacrifice and selfless actions also mean a lot in a relationship. I'm not sure that going to America for all that time can be seen as something she did to make their relationship grow. He could have died while she over there.
 
Sep 16, 4:59 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 2
Gab5 said:
Freekster said:


The best love is the one you have to put effort in but judging from all the threads there's tons of people that prefer the safe / easy route girl Hina.

Why though? Do people really prefer a girl that proves no challenge to get? When all you need to get into a relationship with her, is by kissing her and asking her out.

This story is fictional and the choice of 'best girl' comes from people's own personal preference but I still can't wrap my head around the fact people prefer somebody that gives up her own dream job to be closer to you and basically makes herself your personal love slave. Hina has had very little character progression and basically is worth less than at the start of the story where she had a decent job and outlook in life. In her current state she's basically a housewife that does shitty part-time jobs.

A relationship with somebody that has Hina's traits makes up for one of the most boring type of relationship you can have. It's all lovely and cosy at the start but gets very boring quick because she is not really intriguing and will have little to offer to your personal growth because she is standing still in the matter herself.

The best and longest relationship I've had was with a girl that seemed way out of my league in both academical level and looks. Getting in a relationship with her took effort and she teasingly challenged me to improve myself on several aspects of my life which I still reap the rewards from today. The relationship had all the cosiness, fun and romance you would get from a Hina-type girl but with the added value coming from the challenge which made it a lot more interesting.

If Hina wins this thing over Rui that would be the most cheapest and boring ending to this story. It would mean that a girl that put almost zero effort into personal development and just focused on her love for Natsuo, wins over a girl that finds personal growth equally important to growth of her partner.

A partner that is ambitious, motivates you to do better yourself and both having that character trait will have a positive influence on your children as well.

As you can guess I prefer a girl like Rui as she's far more interesting and brings a lot more to the table than Hina can ever do at this point. Just look at the past 30 or so chapters where Rui is working on herself becoming a better woman and Hina is just doing Natsuo's housekeeping. Rui became a better cook, has new life experiences and inspires Natsuo to do better far more than Hina can do.


Only one of them helped to save his life, that has to be worth something. I also think Hina was trying to motivate him to follow his goals and ambitions when she went to teach somewhere else and cut off ties with him. She was trying to build a career but he wrecked that and she was left to pick up the pieces and try to rebuild her own life. He helped to wreck her career, he influenced her relationship with Shuu not working, but she's still been there for him. I agree, ambition and growing is important, as the saying goes, we are the average of the people that we associate with. But, at the same time, sacrifice and selfless actions also mean a lot in a relationship. I'm not sure that going to America for all that time can be seen as something she did to make their relationship grow. He could have died while she over there.



'Saved his life':
He got stabbed because of her dealings with that psycho--- The reason? Hina's indecisiveness, which is the primary reason I don't like Hina because she tends to sulk around too long about her feelings rather than taking action.

Several times in the manga, her indecisiveness got herself and other people into trouble and she hasn't changed at all over the course of the manga. She still needs reaffirmation from other people to decide what her feelings are for somebody and what to do next.

'She was trying to build a career':
Natsuo was a teenager and Hina being the first love of his life, obviously he doesn't understand the risks involved and youthfulness doesn't help consolidating risks either. Hina however was an adult at the time, has had enough life experiences (went to school herself / studied to become a teacher / became a teacher) and should've known better where to draw a line but yet again INDECISIVENESS brings trouble once again.

She could've stopped Natsuo but instead was stupid enough to kiss him, IN SCHOOL.... IN FRONT OF A WINDOW for everybody that walks by to see. Her leaving the school was out of necessity, she could've quit being a teacher at that point and just went for a relationship with him but instead left him behind and went to teach/live somewhere else. To only come back on that decision not long after.

She had two choices:
1) Quit being a teacher
2) Both being publicly shamed/jail time.


'Sacrifice and selfless actions':
Hina's positive characters traits are simultaneously her flaws, she doesn't value herself as a person enough to say 'No' and instead sacrifices anything to give somebody that he/she wants. There's no balance in giving and taking with Hina, she primarily gives rather than taking once in a while(indecisiveness yet again).

'Going to America'
I see a lot of 'hate' on Rui for leaving Natsuo, even when clearly the relationship at the time was not going well, Rui made the difficult decision to break it off for them both to grow in the process. Natsuo seemed to have more issues in accepting her decision to leave than she did but there's always a difference in ways of dealing with sorrow.

Her decision to break off the relationship made it possible for Rui to take the first steps in becoming a chef cook whereas Natsuo worked on (play)writing and acting when before the break, he was in the middle of a writers block. They both grew as people through various life experiences.

'He could've died'
Bit harsh to blame Rui for this, it was in matter of fact Hina's decisions that made these events happen no matter if it wasn't her intention for this to happen.

---------------------------------------------------------

If Natsuo and Rui end up together, their relationship would be a lot stronger than it was before and the only reason that's the case is because Rui made a very difficult decision to break it off before they started to completely hate each other with no point of return.

Their break has been motivational for them to grow as individuals and certainly made their future a little brighter.

Not long after Rui left, Hina came back and only in the last few chapters she realizes (thanks to other people) that she still has feelings for him and finally starts to take action of a sorts. Her indecisiveness is the entire reason why she keeps lagging behind and in my opinion should be the reason Natsuo ends up with Rui.

It wouldn't make any sense in my opinion to have two individuals grow a lot, for Natsuo to end up with Hina that hasn't changed that much at all and in fact is worth even less as a person than the start of the manga. Natsuo and Rui both worked on their flaws whereas Hina is more or less the same person as the start of the manga.

Rui: Student vs Apprentice Chef Cook <-- Prospects went up
Hina: Teacher vs Housewife/Petty jobs <-- Prospects went down
Natsuo: Student vs Playwright/Writer/Actor <-- Prospects went up


You tend to see a lot of men married to women like Hina, the housewife that does anything for her hubby and these same men tend to be attracted to women with strong personality traits which their partner lacks. At first the relationship will be happy-go-merry but over a longer period of time, will leave the man yearning for somebody that can put a leash on them instead.

There's several married men at my workplace that keep looking at other women, tell them what they'd do with those women and some even go as far as belittling their own wives. These guys are typically married to the Hina-type(housewife), whereas other colleagues that have a strong partner at their side tend not to do this.
Modified by Freekster, Sep 16, 5:19 PM
 
Sep 17, 4:44 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 36
'Saved his life':
He got stabbed because of her dealings with that psycho--- The reason? Hina's indecisiveness, which is the primary reason I don't like Hina because she tends to sulk around too long about her feelings rather than taking action.

Several times in the manga, her indecisiveness got herself and other people into trouble and she hasn't changed at all over the course of the manga. She still needs reaffirmation from other people to decide what her feelings are for somebody and what to do next.

'She was trying to build a career':
Natsuo was a teenager and Hina being the first love of his life, obviously he doesn't understand the risks involved and youthfulness doesn't help consolidating risks either. Hina however was an adult at the time, has had enough life experiences (went to school herself / studied to become a teacher / became a teacher) and should've known better where to draw a line but yet again INDECISIVENESS brings trouble once again.

She could've stopped Natsuo but instead was stupid enough to kiss him, IN SCHOOL.... IN FRONT OF A WINDOW for everybody that walks by to see. Her leaving the school was out of necessity, she could've quit being a teacher at that point and just went for a relationship with him but instead left him behind and went to teach/live somewhere else. To only come back on that decision not long after.

She had two choices:
1) Quit being a teacher
2) Both being publicly shamed/jail time.


'Sacrifice and selfless actions':
Hina's positive characters traits are simultaneously her flaws, she doesn't value herself as a person enough to say 'No' and instead sacrifices anything to give somebody that he/she wants. There's no balance in giving and taking with Hina, she primarily gives rather than taking once in a while(indecisiveness yet again).

'Going to America'
I see a lot of 'hate' on Rui for leaving Natsuo, even when clearly the relationship at the time was not going well, Rui made the difficult decision to break it off for them both to grow in the process. Natsuo seemed to have more issues in accepting her decision to leave than she did but there's always a difference in ways of dealing with sorrow.

Her decision to break off the relationship made it possible for Rui to take the first steps in becoming a chef cook whereas Natsuo worked on (play)writing and acting when before the break, he was in the middle of a writers block. They both grew as people through various life experiences.

'He could've died'
Bit harsh to blame Rui for this, it was in matter of fact Hina's decisions that made these events happen no matter if it wasn't her intention for this to happen.

---------------------------------------------------------

If Natsuo and Rui end up together, their relationship would be a lot stronger than it was before and the only reason that's the case is because Rui made a very difficult decision to break it off before they started to completely hate each other with no point of return.

Their break has been motivational for them to grow as individuals and certainly made their future a little brighter.

Not long after Rui left, Hina came back and only in the last few chapters she realizes (thanks to other people) that she still has feelings for him and finally starts to take action of a sorts. Her indecisiveness is the entire reason why she keeps lagging behind and in my opinion should be the reason Natsuo ends up with Rui.

It wouldn't make any sense in my opinion to have two individuals grow a lot, for Natsuo to end up with Hina that hasn't changed that much at all and in fact is worth even less as a person than the start of the manga. Natsuo and Rui both worked on their flaws whereas Hina is more or less the same person as the start of the manga.

Rui: Student vs Apprentice Chef Cook <-- Prospects went up
Hina: Teacher vs Housewife/Petty jobs <-- Prospects went down
Natsuo: Student vs Playwright/Writer/Actor <-- Prospects went up


You tend to see a lot of men married to women like Hina, the housewife that does anything for her hubby and these same men tend to be attracted to women with strong personality traits which their partner lacks. At first the relationship will be happy-go-merry but over a longer period of time, will leave the man yearning for somebody that can put a leash on them instead.

There's several married men at my workplace that keep looking at other women, tell them what they'd do with those women and some even go as far as belittling their own wives. These guys are typically married to the Hina-type(housewife), whereas other colleagues that have a strong partner at their side tend not to do this.[/quote]

No, he was dealing with dealers friends of the woman that was staying in his place and she got help. That is how she saved him.

She kissed him on the school trip, when they got caught out, after he had been chasing her for months. She should've known better but someone who had a casual fling with her sister before that, before they had been introduced, still ought to know better too. She took the fall for him.

I see giving, rather than taking, as being a decent trait. She might be indecisive but had his best interests at heart.

I don't feel anything bad about her leaving, it was her choice and she made the decision that she thought was best for her. Not sure about her really thinking that much into what it would do for him. Hina is the one hanging onto his work, hoping that he will return to writing.

It comes down to sacrifice vs ambition again. But I've seen a lot of people divorce a Rui type as well. Going away for a year it quite often the end of a relationship. They can both grow, for sure, but there's no reason why they should go back to each other. There are plenty of other people you can meet in a year. Anyone who makes that choice, and doesn't get in touch with their ex for all that time, well the prospects wouldn't usually be very good.
 
Sep 18, 3:32 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 2
Supersky said:
Anyone else just want Hina to win and get this manga over with?
I do because they should've done it a long time ago
 
Sep 18, 3:33 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 2
yugi154 said:
I can’t take this anymore. Why doesn’t Hina just run and hug him or kiss him already?
Exactly they really should do that
 
Sep 19, 12:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 11289
At this point it is better..if natsuo don't get with either Hina or Rui... both girls dumped him thinking it was good
 
Top

Preview MangaManga Store