Forum Settings
Forums

What will the next long running show and when will it be released?

New
Aug 14, 2019 4:21 AM
Aug 2019
Aug 14, 2019 4:24 AM

Jul 2019
DanLikesAnimu said:
New dragon ball super season may release in the future but I m not sure about it.
Should I troll in the troll bait threads? It is kinda idiotic to be logical in the troll bait threads. Well, it will depend on my mood.
Aug 14, 2019 4:28 AM
Dec 2013
Probably Edens Zero, which is by the creator of Fairy Tail, which should get an anime adaptation in a couple of years.

Orient has a chance to be a long-running anime too when it gets an anime adaptation. It is by the creator of Magi (though Magi was a seasonal anime).
Aug 14, 2019 6:19 AM

Feb 2010
Not sure, probably some random family friendly show or something for kids that never gets popular in the west.

In terms of battle shounen I'm not sure if there's a guarantee there will be more long-runners. Black Clover already surprised me since in recent years the trend has been to just do a bunch of 1-cour or 2-cour seasons every year or two instead of having long-runners. BC is the only exception since World Trigger IIRC. All the recent WSJ adaptions are of the other kind - Neverland, Yaiba, Dr. Stone etc...
I probably regret this post by now.
Aug 14, 2019 6:25 AM

Mar 2012
We will have Yu-Gi-Oh! 7 (tentative name) next year.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Aug 14, 2019 6:50 AM
Aug 2019
GERXjakobson said:
That would be LOLI - THE ANIMATION! The first Epic Fantasy 150 Episode Loli-Anime about a Moe Loli Girl who does cute Moe Loli things in a dangerous Fantasy world, with Moe Dragons, Moe gargoyles and a Kirito-faced side-kick (sponsored by A-1 Pictures) who saves Moe-Loli Girl out of danger. But Moe-Loli is and will be the MC for this Grand High-Fantasy epic which would put Tolkien to shame for being not MOE enough.
Are you joking or not?
Longer reply longer reply longer reply.
Aug 14, 2019 2:18 PM

Jun 2017
The adaptation of Ojamajo Doremi novels
DanLikesAnimu said:
GERXjakobson said:
That would be LOLI - THE ANIMATION! The first Epic Fantasy 150 Episode Loli-Anime about a Moe Loli Girl who does cute Moe Loli things in a dangerous Fantasy world, with Moe Dragons, Moe gargoyles and a Kirito-faced side-kick (sponsored by A-1 Pictures) who saves Moe-Loli Girl out of danger. But Moe-Loli is and will be the MC for this Grand High-Fantasy epic which would put Tolkien to shame for being not MOE enough.
Are you joking or not?
Longer reply longer reply longer reply.
He's completely serious
Aug 14, 2019 2:22 PM

Feb 2013
Me and my friends from Studio Deen will release a new version of Bleach. It will be animated in Miku Miku Dance and air for at least 365 episodes on the same block as Naria Girls.
Stay tuned in 2021 :)
Aug 14, 2019 2:25 PM

Jun 2019
I hope it's not something similar to the fucking fairy tail.
Aug 14, 2019 2:33 PM

Dec 2016
It will be the sequel to Dragon Ball Super. We all know it's happening.
Aug 14, 2019 2:35 PM
Aug 2019
Ferien said:
It will be the sequel to Dragon Ball Super. We all know it's happening.
oh ok then, I guess I’ll have to catch up.. this is gonna take a while.

More topics from this board

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 3 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

134 by cold_void344 »»
2 minutes ago

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others?

WatchTillTandava - 8 hours ago

46 by WatchTillTandava »»
8 minutes ago

» What are you watching right now??

Nashiro18 - Apr 21

41 by Horshu »»
13 minutes ago

Poll: » is anime an escapism for you?

deg - Apr 21

29 by Horshu »»
13 minutes ago

Poll: » Legs or arms?

Absurdo_N - 2 hours ago

16 by mentalmondai »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.