Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2019 12:52 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Rudeus' class has some weirdos....

Honestly, this chapter made me facepalm a bit especially the end. What else does this school have?
Jul 30, 2019 4:28 AM
Jul 2019
I'm just having a tough time actually trying to lose my shit this kid comes to Rudeus about Eris I'm slowly disliking this
Aug 5, 2019 10:03 PM

May 2019
Rudy always was dense as fuc* and it is look like it become worse after Eris broken his heart and... other body functions.

If Fitts/Silphy reveal her identity to him just now, surely she would be stuck in the friendzone for eternity.

Anyway, it is impossible to her have notion about this, so (in her perspective - not aware Rudy was saying bullshit about his objective) she had missed a great opportunity to reveal herself to him in the library.

The plot should switch a bit to her POV to at least explain to audience why she didn't.
Aug 13, 2019 7:07 PM
Mar 2016
Rob7 said:
Anyway, it is impossible to her have notion about this, so (in her perspective - not aware Rudy was saying bullshit about his objective) she had missed a great opportunity to reveal herself to him in the library.

Didn’t she get amnesia or something after the teleportation incident? So she doesn’t know who she originally was and has no reason to reveal that she’s a girl either. Though that chapter was a while ago so I could be remembering things wrong.
Aug 28, 2019 5:13 AM

Sep 2014
Only the first day and there's already a scandal? Boy, Rudeus can't take a break!
Sep 7, 2019 12:00 PM
May 2011
Dilan_ said:
Rob7 said:

Didn’t she get amnesia or something after the teleportation incident? So she doesn’t know who she originally was and has no reason to reveal that she’s a girl either. Though that chapter was a while ago so I could be remembering things wrong.

she got her memories back before they left the kingdom.
Sep 7, 2019 4:15 PM
Mar 2016
Tylerr said:
Dilan_ said:

she got her memories back before they left the kingdom.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Thanks.
Oct 26, 2019 6:43 PM

Nov 2008
Rob7 said:
Rudy always was dense as fuc* and it is look like it become worse after Eris broken his heart and... other body functions.

If Fitts/Silphy reveal her identity to him just now, surely she would be stuck in the friendzone for eternity.

The plot should switch a bit to her POV to at least explain to audience why she didn't.

well I mean she has missed opportunities - didnt at first because Elina heck shes probably also afraid shes been forgotten. But Do not be worried she will ...get him back and on the way to the route we all know its going on and also ridding him with the trauma ED. ( Its just to bad for Eris that she is awful at writing letters [if were going to call that a letter] or thinking things through clearly [being that he totally would understand that no problems can go off for years now and think hell just do his thing and be happily awaiting her return] ;p )
Jun 13, 2020 11:42 PM

Feb 2018
See you again master, lol.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Chapter 99 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 15

4 by Franck_Nicolas »»
Apr 18, 1:06 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Chapter 98 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 12

3 by HailBritannia_ »»
Mar 15, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Chapter 97 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Feb 12

6 by MegamiRem »»
Feb 13, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Chapter 96 Discussion

MegamiRem - Dec 9, 2023

10 by Ahkrin »»
Feb 10, 12:27 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Chapter 68 Discussion

Syureria - Dec 23, 2020

4 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Jan 26, 3:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.