Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 16, 2019 9:37 AM
Jul 2018
Probably Madoka after she turns into God.
Jul 16, 2019 8:52 PM
Oct 2018
Lightstone said:
npandey said:
one punch man is the wrong answer....................their are only few people who have a chance of winning that battle royale...............since you are talking about all anime..................

1. Arceus-The god of Pokemon Multiverse.............he has the highest chance of winning..not even a million one punch men can defeat him...............
2. Goku- You saw this coming................after arceus goku is the top contender to the battle royale cup............
3-Meotwo- you probably dont know the limit of mewtwo
4. Beerus-God of DBZ world
in short, winner will be from either POKEMON mltiverse or DBZ universe
This what they say when Dragon ball and Pokemon kids don't even know about Saitama. I think this is the person who put Saitama in class A heroes...

you have completed 60 anime...I have completed 400+..at least take a look at our profiles before firing accusations....I said Saitama cannot win BECAUSE I KNOW ABOUT HIM.........how the hell wiill saitama beat Arceus....whose abilitites read like a full length novel......One Judgement will blow OPM to pieces and rags....BTW if you do not know, judgement is one of the most powerful moves in anime world and is also the signature move of Arceus.......OPM is strong......but POKEMONAND DBZ unvierses are just too powerful....involving them in this battle is unfair, I agree......there will be no winner from any other world if these two universes are participating in the battle........Talking about Genji, Maybe ainz oal gown, tatsuya shiba(damned motherfucker), satella, naruto, ichigo, luffy, etc, etc....these cannot even defeat OPM......(not sure about genji though) ...There is no way they will stand in front of The POKEMON GOD alive even for a split second
IN SHORT.......WINNER WILL BE ARCEUS(MOST PROBABLY) OR GOKU(SECOND NOMINEE)

I HOPE YOU ALL TO TELL ME, THAT HOW THE HELL WOULD SAITAMA/GENJI/MADOKA/ETC.......EVEN MAINTAIN THEIR LIVES IN FRONT OF ARCEUS(OR EVEN GOKU)...ALSO I AM NOT A FAN OF DBZ...BUT A DIE HEARTED FAN OF POKEMON
npandeyJul 16, 2019 8:55 PM
Jul 16, 2019 8:57 PM

Jul 2016
Kirito of SAO and Tatsuya Shiba of Mahouka Koukou. Honorable mention to Saitama, but its gag manga so not the strongest.

Edit: Altair is the strongest character ever too. All the choices above is nothing to her.

Jul 16, 2019 9:11 PM
Jun 2015
Obviously Ren-Chon from Non Non Biyori. No one could survive the sosunser.
Jul 16, 2019 11:34 PM

Aug 2018
npandey said:
Lightstone said:
This what they say when Dragon ball and Pokemon kids don't even know about Saitama. I think this is the person who put Saitama in class A heroes...

you have completed 60 anime...I have completed 400+..at least take a look at our profiles before firing accusations....I said Saitama cannot win BECAUSE I KNOW ABOUT HIM.........how the hell wiill saitama beat Arceus....whose abilitites read like a full length novel......One Judgement will blow OPM to pieces and rags....BTW if you do not know, judgement is one of the most powerful moves in anime world and is also the signature move of Arceus.......OPM is strong......but POKEMONAND DBZ unvierses are just too powerful....involving them in this battle is unfair, I agree......there will be no winner from any other world if these two universes are participating in the battle........Talking about Genji, Maybe ainz oal gown, tatsuya shiba(damned motherfucker), satella, naruto, ichigo, luffy, etc, etc....these cannot even defeat OPM......(not sure about genji though) ...There is no way they will stand in front of The POKEMON GOD alive even for a split second

I HOPE YOU ALL TO TELL ME, THAT HOW THE HELL WOULD SAITAMA/GENJI/MADOKA/ETC.......EVEN MAINTAIN THEIR LIVES IN FRONT OF ARCEUS(OR EVEN GOKU)...ALSO I AM NOT A FAN OF DBZ...BUT A DIE HEARTED FAN OF POKEMON
I will still say that you don't know Saitama because as we have seen in the anime no one can even put a scratch on Saitama, so you are saying this Arceus guy can finnish his "life" in seconds?!

"The most amazing and interesting story in this world ever existed is the story of the world itself where all stories happened"
-Hassaan Lightstone-
Jul 17, 2019 7:40 AM
Oct 2018
Lightstone said:
npandey said:

I will still say that you don't know Saitama because as we have seen in the anime no one can even put a scratch on Saitama, so you are saying this Arceus guy can finnish his "life" in seconds?!

well, let us not argue......but still, arceus "guy"?????????????
I am laughing my ass off...............
arceus guy??????seriously??????
you are calling the god of probably the most op universes as some guy???????
arceus can use 17 plates.........though it can defeat saitama with just six of them.......
some of the abilities of arceus-
1. Time Manipulation(can go to past,future and manipulate the dimensions in every possible way)
2. Space distortion and manipulation
3.JUDGEMENT, which can wipe out universes in a go...
4. personality manipulation
5. God's protection
6. Physcho moves
7. immortality
8. complete regeneration
9. rapid regeneration
10. destiny blizzard(a high level form of destiny bond, difference is that it does not harm arceus but only his opponent, though the name is not very popular)
these are just a few moves I can remember..............how can saitama defeat him in just one punch.....i like opm...he is epic and all and WE DO NOT KNOW THE UPPER LIMIT OF HIS ABILITIES, but his upper limit cannot exceed arceus, he is just too much.....
arceus with 17 plates can solo the marvel, dc, naruto universes simultaneously with one blast of judgement.................i still say that I love saitama.....i have watched a lot of anime and saitama no doubt is very strong but arceus is just out of his league........... in short,
OPM.......WILL BE MURDERED BEFORE HE EVEN REALIZES WHO HE IS FACING......TRUST ME......
Jul 17, 2019 7:49 AM
Mar 2018
Guts (and with his Berserker armor he's more stronger)
Jul 17, 2019 9:21 AM

Jan 2011
meanwhile in DC comics...

Superman just knocked the God of the Multiverse with one punch
Jul 17, 2019 8:45 PM
Oct 2018
silversaint said:
meanwhile in DC comics...

Superman just knocked the God of the Multiverse with one punch

and the god of the multiverse used regeneration and raped off Superman with a massive judgement....fight over.....K. O.!!!
Jul 17, 2019 9:39 PM

Jun 2019
The answer is obvious. The strongest is Accelerator.
Jul 17, 2019 10:14 PM
Nov 2018
-Stray said:
Betting on Amano Ginji, I know there are some other characters that may be more powerful than him but I don't know them.
-Lightning Manipulation
-Immortality
-Death Manipulation
-Reality warping
-Law Manipulation
-Power Nullification
-Spatial Manipulation
-Soul Manipulation
-Omnipresent
etc.
Mido Ban is said to be close to him so maybe he fits the bill too.
Saitama doesnt even scratch the surface of powerful characters like Kami Tenchi, The Law of Identity (Soga Keena from Ichiba Ushiro no Daimaou)
But I don't think you know those characters so let me name one that you all probably know that can whip Saitama's ass, Son Goku from Dragon Ball.

Ban mido is the one for me...all he needs is just to use his evil eye and it's game over
Jul 17, 2019 10:30 PM

Mar 2019
npandey said:
one punch man is the wrong answer....................their are only few people who have a chance of winning that battle royale...............since you are talking about all anime..................

1. Arceus-The god of Pokemon Multiverse.............he has the highest chance of winning..not even a million one punch men can defeat him...............
2. Goku- You saw this coming................after arceus goku is the top contender to the battle royale cup............
How would Goku and Beerus make sense if they live in a universe where stronger characters like Zeno exist?

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
Jul 17, 2019 10:55 PM

Jul 2015
Reinhard from Dies Irae series, though there are few stronger characters too.

Jul 17, 2019 10:56 PM

Aug 2014
Sphinxter said:
How would Goku and Beerus make sense if they live in a universe where stronger characters like Zeno exist?
probably because they r not maincharacters
.or something,
wait ur taking this thread seriously ?

can everyone stop mentioning saitama? its kinda meaningless to do so. as hes simply the ''strongest'' cuz that's his gag
TheDiabolicEsperJul 17, 2019 11:01 PM

Jul 17, 2019 10:57 PM

Jun 2013
You can tell that some people are lost in the sauce when it comes to power lvls. How is Goku gonna win when he's not even the strongest in his own anime.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 17, 2019 11:11 PM
Oct 2018
Sphinxter said:
npandey said:

Yeah right.......but goku and beerus are just some of the possibilities.......I have placed my bet on Arceus........Zeno will be eradicated
Jul 17, 2019 11:36 PM

Mar 2019
TheDiabolicEsper said:
Sphinxter said:
.or something,
Neither is Beerus.

At the very least Whis is no lesser than Beerus and more powerful.

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
Jul 18, 2019 12:46 AM

Aug 2014
Sphinxter said:
TheDiabolicEsper said:
.or something,
Neither is Beerus.

At the very least Whis is no lesser than Beerus and more powerful.
tell him that not me..............................

Jul 18, 2019 2:40 AM

Jul 2019
I don't know maybe zeno from DBS is the strongest

Never explain,
Never retract,
Never apologize
Just get the thing done
And let them howl
Mar 13, 2020 11:42 AM
Aug 2019
-Stray said:
bingotime said:

I think it would be impossible to tell who would win between the two, as their reality-warping powers contradict each other. It would just come down to whose power trumps the other's.
Also I don't know the character you are talking about, what anime/manga is he from?

Get Backers, but his Lord of Creation form is in the manga, all his feats are shown there. The guy literally just makes a look and everything in his reality takes a turn for the worst.

I have not seen Get Backers, but based on your description of his power, i feel like it all comes down instinct; which one of them is the fastest to active their power. Gold Experience Requiem has its own consciousness, so it does have a sense of alarm, i don't know about Ginji though, if he could do it subconsciously.
Mar 13, 2020 11:50 AM

Dec 2015
I think Inim got a point.

The thing with Haruhi Suzumiya is that everything she wants can become the truth.
The only thing that can stop her power is her own fantasy.

But then again, I don't think a character from X show can be match up against a character from Y show. As normal the world rules is very different from each another.

But I think I woud go with Inim pick too. As she is as strong as her fantasy.

Mar 13, 2020 11:53 AM
Mar 2020
Light yagami, he just needs see your name and face, ( everything on mal)
Mar 13, 2020 11:58 AM

Aug 2019
Saitama is nothing compared to Sage of Six Paths
Mar 13, 2020 12:04 PM

Dec 2008
Saitama is not the strongest character in all manga. There are:

Alucard (Hellsing)
Nanika (Hunter X Hunter)
Jun 29, 2020 1:00 AM
Aug 2013
Omni king
Simon in the super tengen toppa gurren lagann or anti spiral
Ainz ooal gown
Yhwach from bleach
Altair (re creators)
Madoka
Medaka
Zeedmiliummon (digimon)
The notorious big stand from jojo's
Cronus & gemini from saint seiya
Nurarihyon alien from gantz
Alluka zoldyck
Sinbad from magi series
Shiba tatsuya
Ergo proxy
Kirby
The choujin (urotsukidoji)
Don patch & bobobo
Arale dr slump
Tori-bot
Suzumiya haruhi
Othinus (toaru series)
Featherine augustus aurora (umineko no naku)
Boogiepop phantom
Yuki ichihara (xxxholic)
Alucard
Most jojo's characters, especially the remote control stands and requiem stands
Legendary pokemon
The infernals fire force
Masakado (shin megami tensei tokyo revelations)
Izayoi sakamaki
Reinhard (re:zero)
Abel (demon survivor)
Akuto sai (demon king daimao)
Clow reed (cardcaptor sakura)
Keppi (sarazanmai)

~AnimeDownUnder~

Jun 29, 2020 1:03 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
Eucliwood Hellscythe is a good choice, she can say "Everybody die" and it will be so in exchange for a massive headache. But yeah gods like Haruhi, Lain, Madoka, Aizen and others will probably be unaffected
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Jun 29, 2020 1:04 AM
Feb 2017
Alucard cuz not even Goku or Saitama could easily kill him, would take days at least
Jun 29, 2020 2:08 PM
Jul 2018
After watching that DBS episode with Arale; I’d have to say she would win against everyone.
Jun 29, 2020 2:09 PM
Oct 2018
Every Isekai character with an overpowered power.
Jun 29, 2020 2:15 PM

Dec 2018
Levi- he would make opponents cry and they would run away.
Jun 29, 2020 5:03 PM

Jul 2019
It's a pretty generic answer - Saitama. The entire point of his character is that no one can beat him. It just works.
Jun 29, 2020 9:37 PM

Aug 2018
Strongest in term of strength? Debatable.
You know what i'm thinking? Subaru from Re:Zero, you can't kill that guy.
Jul 1, 2020 5:32 AM
Aug 2013
NamikazeHime said:
It's a pretty generic answer - Saitama. The entire point of his character is that no one can beat him. It just works.

you don't have to beat him when you can erase his entire existence with a character like omni king

JustPassingBy98 said:
Strongest in term of strength? Debatable.
You know what i'm thinking? Subaru from Re:Zero, you can't kill that guy.

Just erase his existence, don't have to kill him. Omni king can erase him
~AnimeDownUnder~

Jul 1, 2020 5:34 AM
Aug 2013
_h3Jash said:
After watching that DBS episode with Arale; I’d have to say she would win against everyone.

tori-bot is stronger than arale, it's akira toriyama's avatar he made for himself and akira being the creator/writer is the strongest
~AnimeDownUnder~

Jul 1, 2020 5:36 AM

Jul 2019
AnimeDownUnder said:
NamikazeHime said:

you don't have to beat him when you can erase his entire existence with a character like omni king

Oh that guy that looks like a robot toy from db?
Jul 1, 2020 5:42 AM
Aug 2013
NamikazeHime said:
AnimeDownUnder said:

Yeah he is equivalent to the one above all from marvel...he is the strongest anime character apart from tori-bot and maybe featherine augustus aurora
~AnimeDownUnder~

Jul 1, 2020 5:44 AM

Jan 2018
The 14 year old schoolgirl that is litteraly god - kaname madoka
Jul 1, 2020 5:45 AM

Jan 2018
deg said:
CHC said:
Doraemon, beyond any doubt.

He has got "What-If Phone Booth" which can distort reality and any fundamental laws of the universe, with a single phone call. Also he can also time-travel, stop time, reverse time, etc. You can't handle it no matter how physically strong you are.

And his most dangerous item: バイバイン (multiplying liquid) can literally destroy the whole universe into one giant black hole: everything this liquid touches on will duplicate itself in every 5 mins. The duplicates also duplicate themselves. ie. mass*2 in every 5 mins. Basic mathematics: Total mass = original mass*2^(time/5min). It doesn't take long for the Earth to get collapsed by the mass, then the whole solar system, then the whole galaxy, then the whole universe.

Doraemon is a gag character though, Vegeta says it all

so?
any valid reason to disqualify gag characters ?
Jul 1, 2020 5:48 AM

Jan 2018
chriskor022 said:
Kirito of SAO and Tatsuya Shiba of Mahouka Koukou. Honorable mention to Saitama, but its gag manga so not the strongest.

Edit: Altair is the strongest character ever too. All the choices above is nothing to her.

Fair Point. Altair is a good choice.
i like how Re:Creators created this all powerfull villian and didnt just find some bullshit way to beat her.

the story is consequent and admits that she cant be beaten
Jul 1, 2020 5:50 AM

Jan 2018
npandey said:

1.any f.e.a.r. strategy level 1 ratata can beat arceus . so thats wrong
2. trys to disqualify one punch man . proceeds to suggest db characters .
nice try but just fictional power numbers isnt going to cut it in a contest like this
Jul 1, 2020 5:54 AM
Jul 2020
kurapika and his heart chains :3
he can just put a condition, if you attack me you die.

Or rohan kishibe from jojo.
With heavens door, he can write in them, if you exist you die.
Jul 1, 2020 6:11 AM

Jul 2019
AnimeDownUnder said:
NamikazeHime said:

Yeah he is equivalent to the one above all from marvel...he is the strongest anime character apart from tori-bot and maybe featherine augustus aurora

I think you are mixing the concept of strong character and strong ability.
Jul 1, 2020 6:54 AM
Oct 2018
CuteAssTiger said:
npandey said:

nice try but just fictional power numbers isnt going to cut it in a contest like this

arceus.....defeated by a ratata!!! You drunk or somethin' bro? Are you by any chance, talking about that crappy game arceus?

Can you name one ability which arceus does not have?

Sorry, but if you think opm can beat arceus, the joke's on you...
Jul 1, 2020 7:15 AM

Sep 2013
the Law of Identity was shown in the end of Daimou anime, so it counts, so yeah... Law of Identity slaps most of everyone i've read in here COMBINED..... i'm chuckling at the people putting Saitama or any of the DBZ characters in here they're like a 0.3 micron sized bacteria compared to the actual contenders for this.
death604Jul 1, 2020 7:26 AM
Jul 1, 2020 7:50 AM

Jan 2018
npandey said:
CuteAssTiger said:

arceus.....defeated by a ratata!!! You drunk or somethin' bro? Are you by any chance, talking about that crappy game arceus?

Yeah I'm actually talking about the actual Pokémon xD
And yes Focus stash tactics can beat pretty much every Pokémon with low level mons.
Look it up.its a pretty funny gimmick strategy

-the ability to not get caught by a 10 year old in a pokeball for example
Jul 1, 2020 10:16 AM
Oct 2018
CuteAssTiger said:
npandey said:

And yes Focus stash tactics can beat pretty much every Pokémon with low level mons.

i am comparing stats though.........it is true that the multiverse of dbz and pokemon are too op.....so much that it is unfair to make them battle against any other universe characters.......so a battle of opm or natsu or lucy or naruto or so on.....against dbz or pok. is one sided.....
Jul 1, 2020 10:34 AM

Jan 2018
npandey said:
CuteAssTiger said:

i am comparing stats though.........it is true that the multiverse of dbz and pokemon are too op.....so much that it is unfair to make them battle against any other universe characters.......so a battle of opm or natsu or lucy or naruto or so on.....against dbz or pok. is one sided.....

I mean you are wrong about OPM but litterally nobody was suggesting Natsu,or or Lucy or Naruto so where did that counter argument come from ?

It isn't hard to find stronger characters then Dragonball tbh.
Dragonball is just a number contest.
They just keep slapping bigger damage numbers on their characters so they can extent this to no end.

In this forum post alone there have been many character mentioned that go beyond just power.

Just one comment above my last response @death604 mentions the law of identity from the Daimou anime

Other people mentioned Altair as her entire character revolves arround her transcending and escaping her fictional origin to destroy reality

Or characters like Kaname Madoka who litterally become god at the end of their series.

Just "stats" aren't going to cut it because you can always add more numbers.(and somehow it keeps surprising the DB fanbase xD)
Jul 2, 2020 8:59 PM
Oct 2018
CuteAssTiger said:
npandey said:

I mean you are wrong about OPM but litterally nobody was suggesting Natsu,or or Lucy or Naruto so where did that counter argument come from ?

It isn't hard to find stronger characters then Dragonball tbh.
They just keep slapping bigger damage numbers on their characters so they can extent this to no end.

In this forum post alone there have been many character mentioned that go beyond just power.

Just one comment above my last response @death604 mentions the law of identity from the Daimou anime

Other people mentioned Altair as her entire character revolves arround her transcending and escaping her fictional origin to destroy reality

Or characters like Kaname Madoka who litterally become god at the end of their series.

Just "stats" aren't going to cut it because you can always add more numbers.(and somehow it keeps surprising the DB fanbase xD)

"It isn't hard to find stronger characters then Dragonball tbh.
They just keep slapping bigger damage numbers on their characters so they can extent this to no end."

This is the exact reason why dbz is invincible......pokemon is the same.....though if you go by banging dbz against pok. , i dunno what will come out of it....

"I mean you are wrong about OPM but literally nobody was suggesting Natsu,or or Lucy or Naruto so where did that counter argument come from ?"

The counter argument came because this forum TOPIC IS MEANT TO INDUCE SUCH ARGUMENTS TO PROVE ONE'S POINT....

"Just one comment above my last response @death604 mentions the law of identity from the Daimou anime"

Daimou??? You mean that one??? Against pokeverse??? Good sense of humor there..........

"Other people mentioned Altair as her entire character revolves arround her transcending and escaping her fictional origin to destroy reality"

This kinda power is commonplace in dbz and pokemon series.....even the anime mentions it.....but i don't know much about altair...so i will refrain from speaking...

"Or characters like Kaname Madoka who litterally become god at the end of their series."

You may not be wrong about madoka......but madoka magica cast is still no where to stand a chance against gods of the dbz or pok multiverse........_

"Just "stats" aren't going to cut it because you can always add more numbers.(and somehow it keeps surprising the DB fanbase xD)"

'Tis the truth, but unfortunately, stats are the most efficient way to base any discussion that is lurking around in this forum......

The thing is, that the anime which we used to watch as kids, viz, dbz/pok. , their cast is super op......because they are such big worlds(and such straightforward plotlines) that the creators do not need to think much about "how the STORY WILL BE PERCEIVED BY THE AUDIENCE"..........part of the reason being the age group of the target audiences...............SO THEY CAN DEVELOP THE SO CALLED MOST POWERFUL HEROES WITH MOST EPIC STATS........THAT IS WHY THE OPness of pok. and dbz is flexible and is monotonically increasing with a concave curvature....

Jul 2, 2020 9:04 PM
Nov 2017
Yakul from Princess Mononoke without question
Jul 2, 2020 10:10 PM

Apr 2020
Igawa Asagi. There is not a single anime/hentai character that can take over 1000 cocks at once nearly everyday and still be alive and keep their sanity.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Who are your enemies in the anime industry/fanbase?

Catalano - Yesterday

49 by Ratris_Decision »»
6 seconds ago

» Is it weird to be attracted to anime characters under the age of 18? ( 1 2 )

bluefin2004 - Yesterday

57 by NoelleIsSleepy »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you perfer Split Cour or Consecutive Cour?

animegamer245 - 3 hours ago

15 by ShatteredSans »»
4 minutes ago

» Would you rather watch Anime blind or deaf?

Dragevard - 24 minutes ago

4 by Ratris_Decision »»
7 minutes ago

» Why do people complain about "rapey" characters in anime?

Alpha_1_Zero - 2 hours ago

2 by MadanielFL »»
10 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.