Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 14, 2019 3:37 PM

Jun 2011
Not an idol anime because I am currently watching Idolm@ster Side M. But want another one like The Royal Tutor. I looked at the recs and like... none are bishie anime which was the reason I watched it. About to finish Meiji Tokyo Renka, best boy in that is Otojirou Kawakami.

I am OK with music being in the anime, I just don't want another idol anime because I got plenty of those to watch like popcorn one after another. And I just want to keep my cute boy anime a little more diverse.
The anime community in a nutshell.
May 14, 2019 8:25 PM

Jul 2017
Hakouki is the only one I could say that you haven't seen. If you want manga you could also check What if I said I love you. , plus it has some absolutely amazing art so there's that
May 14, 2019 8:42 PM

May 2012
How about the new remake of Fruits Basket?

Saiunkoku Monogatari
May 14, 2019 11:41 PM

Jun 2011
SeijiSensei said:
How about the new remake of Fruits Basket?

Saiunkoku Monogatari

Already watching the remake.... :(
Saiunkoku Monogatari apparently hasn't been rescued since the days of geneon.... RIP. Not watching anything I can't get legally.
May 14, 2019 11:44 PM

Jun 2011
Short_Circut said:
Hakouki is the only one I could say that you haven't seen. If you want manga you could also check What if I said I love you. , plus it has some absolutely amazing art so there's that

Kay. Will watch this.
May 15, 2019 6:16 AM

May 2012
Energetic-Nova said:
Saiunkoku Monogatari apparently hasn't been rescued since the days of geneon.... RIP. Not watching anything I can't get legally.

Wow, the Saiunkoku DVD set is ridiculously expensive. I can't believe mine would demand close to $300 on the market today. I see items at eBay with more reasonable prices but English and Chinese subtitles. Those aren't legitimate either.

If you have Amazon Prime, how about Kabuki-bu? It's about some boys trying to establish a Kabuki club. I liked it much more than its rating here. It has some of the same feel as Chihayafuru.
May 15, 2019 3:07 PM

Jun 2011
SeijiSensei said:
Energetic-Nova said:

Wow, the Saiunkoku DVD set is ridiculously expensive. I can't believe mine would demand close to $300 on the market today. I see items at eBay with more reasonable prices but English and Chinese subtitles. Those aren't legitimate either.

If you have Amazon Prime, how about Kabuki-bu? It's about some boys trying to establish a Kabuki club. I liked it much more than its rating here. It has some of the same feel as Chihayafuru.

Will see. Hope I find something I like. Felt I eas on a roll for a while. Was nice to see my average score rise up so much.

About the dvd:

Also, same thing happened to a lot of my old DVDs like my Evangelion being $200+. Not sure how the Netflix rescue is going to help but it can only help for sure.
Crest of the Stars was up to $500 before it was rescued and rereleased. The economic crash still affects us all these years later.
May 15, 2019 4:20 PM

Nov 2007
Free and Kimi to Boku are our resident CBDCT anime. And we also have Akatsuki no Yona. A blend of bishies and cute boys.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.

More topics from this board

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Apr 22

8 by xthewarwithinx »»
6 minutes ago

» Movies

BitChilly - 43 minutes ago

2 by BitChilly »»
14 minutes ago

» Anime like Dragon Raja?

world_god - 24 minutes ago

0 by world_god »»
24 minutes ago

» RomCom Suggestions for someone who's seen a lot of em

Benassiesto - Yesterday

8 by duchessliz87 »»
1 hour ago

» Battle romance manhwa/manga/manhua

NaTsu879 - 1 hour ago

0 by NaTsu879 »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.