Forum Settings
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
Who's Best Girl? (Not who's likely to win, we all know that's Itsuki)
Mar 25, 2019 3:28 PM
Sep 2018
Who's best girl, in your opinion?
Not who's most likely to win, that's just too obvious...
-
I started on Miku, but I'm currently fully on #teamNINO
Aug 3, 2019 3:21 AM
Jun 2019
damn it. aku suka itsuki~ lalala~
Aug 3, 2019 7:00 AM
Jul 2017
tzy_19 said:
Who's best girl, in your opinion?
Not who's most likely to win, that's just too obvious...
-
I started on Miku, but I'm currently fully on #teamNINO

Ditto. Nino grew on us after chapter 59 &60. She's currently best girl. Miku is as good as always.
Now slowly Yotsuba is also getting better and better but I like her as the imouto character more.
"You are the result of 4 billion years of evolution. Act like it."
"Why don't you eat make up? Then you can be beautiful on the inside too."
"'Sick'? Call me 'twisted'. 'Sick' makes it sound like there's a cure."
"What's messed up isn't my thinking, what's messed up is this god damn world."
"The world isn't perfect, but its out there doing the best it can for us. That's what makes it so damn beautiful."
Oct 26, 2019 11:46 AM
Jul 2014
When I finished the first season Nino was my least favorite, but now that I caught up to the manga, Nino is far and above everyone else. She's currently my 14th favorite character, but has a chance for top 10. I cried 2 times while reading the manga, just because I thought how much I love and appreciate her. But everyone else is at least good. I have some problems with Yotsuba's writing, while I understand the intent, it could've been handled better, so she's my least favorite. Ichika was my favorite in S1, but I didn't like how she acted and hurt Miku. I don't think she's awful or something now, I just think she's better than doing things like this. And I can't really choose if Miku, or Itsuki is 2nd. Maybe Miku because of her I love my family scene, or Itsuki just because she was never overdramatized so feel more natural. I love Nino because how much she grown, how she loves Uesugi, but also loves her family, supports them, and encourages them as rivals, because she wants to win against their best selves. And she's also not perfect, or always does the best, knows the best, or chooses the best option. I like her shorter hair more, and has my favorite design, but the anime sometimes ruined that. I think I wrote everything down that I wanted to. No hardfeelings from other Nakano girls supporters, all the girls are loveable, beautiful and deserve happiness.
Oct 29, 2019 4:26 AM
Jul 2019
Fell in love with Miku ever since I saw her. I'm caught up with the manga and Miku is still the one. I'm loyal, I will never switch sides just because the other girl had a better development. That's like leaving your girlfriend cause you found another one attractive. With Miku picking culinary school, it encouraged me to put cooking as my 2nd option for a career path.

My second is Nino. Even though she acts like a thot, her love for Fuutaro seems real. I had doubts at first cause knowing her, she might be just teasing him. But I guess it's the real deal. And just like Ichika said, she's a runaway train that has no brakes, which is why I like her, but not as much as Miku.

Yotsuba and Itsuki are fine, I don't really care. I'm not that excited when it's their arc or their POVs. Yotsuba's childhood arc was great though. Still likeable characters, I'm not saying that I don't like them.

Ichika is dead last for almost going to yandere territory. It creeped me out when she said, "Only look at me!" Not to mention she used Miku to get to Fuutaro and hurt her feelings. Like I said, Miku is my favorite and for doing that, you're at the back of the line.

So if Miku wins, I can die happy (I am serious). If Nino wins, I will cry. If the other three win, I will cry and riot. If Itsuki wins because of "First Girl" cliché, I swear to God. Don't let this manga have the same fate as Nisekoi.
SomeGuyWithHairOct 29, 2019 4:50 AM
Oct 29, 2019 7:43 AM

Nov 2018
I like all of them, but my favorite is Yotsuba. Since the beginning. I loved her design at first and then i fell in love with her character and how deep she is. I love her chemistry with Fuu, so I hope she'll be the bride.
Then I like Itsuki, she's a lovely girl but sadly there's not enough focus on her, she should have more development.
Ichika, sometimes I like her more than Itsuki, other times I hate her. But she's a great character. Nino is fun and Miku is sweet. Hell, I love them all. Wouldn't be sad if any of them was the bride.
Oct 29, 2019 11:06 AM

Mar 2015
Eatsuki eating her competition like it was nothing.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Oct 29, 2019 12:28 PM

Sep 2018
At the start for me it was Miku,Ichika,Itsuki,Yotsuba,Nino....
but now is
1.Miku( Still the best girl)
2.Nino(Grew on me i want to melt every time she calls Fuutraou Fuu-kun)
3.Yotsuba(Liked her much more once she got her chance to shine)
4.Ichika( Loved,then kind of hated her and now a just like her)
5.Itsuki(Sometimes tsundere but always had good chemistry with Fuutarou but almost 0 romance)
well that's just my opinion.....
Nov 8, 2019 2:39 PM

May 2009
Funny how different are result of this poll compared to one I made long time ago and was raided by one guy with over 1000 accounts.
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1708972&pollresults=1
Nov 13, 2019 1:23 AM

Aug 2018
I stopped reading 20 weeks ago (i think) when Chapter 90 came out. Not updated but I guess I still yearn for Yotsuba.
Jun 3, 2020 10:22 PM
Sep 2018
Issmail22Lawfy said:
itsuki for the romance choice because it's obviously the winner before even reading the manga or watching the anime.
but for comedy yotsuba ofc is the most funny girl

oh how this comment has aged lolll
Jan 7, 2021 10:13 PM
Sep 2020
Nino > Itsuki > Yotsuba > Miku > Ichika
Jan 7, 2021 10:37 PM

Sep 2020
1)Yot
2)Miku
3)Its
4)Ich
5)Nino trash

[Violet X Amy]

[VioletteloiV X squished_lemon]

Jan 9, 2021 2:54 AM

Oct 2019
I felt like only Itsuki's character doesn't get messed up
Jan 10, 2021 7:34 AM

Oct 2020
tzy_19 said:
Issmail22Lawfy said:
itsuki for the romance choice because it's obviously the winner before even reading the manga or watching the anime.
but for comedy yotsuba ofc is the most funny girl

oh how this comment has aged lolll
where is this guy comment?? i couldn't find it, Did he erase it??

his comments really make me laugh XD
Jan 10, 2021 7:42 AM
Jun 2020
Miku. I don't care what you say, she's easily the best girl.
Jan 24, 2021 3:30 AM

Dec 2015
I was actually a supporter of Ichika but I just read chapter 80 (not finished with the chapter yet). This actually breaks my heart or something. This is literally so sad, like why did that happen?!? I don't get it. Well Nino is my best girl now
Nino (Well she had such good character development and she isn't afraid of being judged.)
Miku (She is so timid and caring, she doesn't hide the fact she loves him but she doesn't make the moves herself.)
Yotsuba (It's Yotsuba she can't be hated like bruv she is just a vibe.)
Ichika (Ichika was my best girl until later when we saw more, she is a really good character but she is not if you get me?)
Itsuki (Super good character but she has 0 romance and if she has any it comes in too late in the series.)
AdrenAliJan 25, 2021 12:41 AM

I'm level on mal-badges.
Aug 9, 2021 11:18 PM
Feb 2021
i grew addicted to nino when i first saw her, and still best girl. she became my 2nd favorite anime character only behind tsukasa yuzaki
Aug 30, 2021 3:26 AM
Jun 2021
Miku is always best she need to be marry faturu
Oct 2, 2022 3:57 AM
Feb 2022
First I am with Miku, she is a perfect match for Futaro
But after s2, personally I like Nino better, because of her character changes through the series.
Miku for Futaro, Nino for me hahaha
Oct 2, 2022 6:14 AM

Nov 2020
Miku on top as always

Oct 19, 2022 7:00 AM
Oct 2022
My best girl are:

1. Nino
2. Yotusba (interchangeable with Miku)
3. Miku
4. Ichika
5. Itsuki
Oct 28, 2022 7:27 AM
Jul 2021
It doesn't matter when or where you post this poll, everyone knows Miku will be no 1
Oct 29, 2022 12:42 AM
Mar 2022
I went from itsuki to miku and now its miku and nino

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 4 Discussion

ichii_1 - Oct 13, 2017

6 by Matheus050 »»
Nov 24, 2023 7:40 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 60 Discussion

Congintive - Oct 31, 2018

34 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 16, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 47 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Oct 21, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 1, 2023 7:00 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 44 Discussion

badbass55 - Dec 25, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Sep 30, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 88 Discussion ( 1 2 )

shanimebib - Jun 3, 2019

50 by FreedomCanned »»
Sep 28, 2023 1:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.