Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 2019 9:21 PM

Mar 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
there is lot that keep unsettling me through the whole chapter.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 22, 2019 12:42 AM

Aug 2017
Boy that Delta, what a dumbass, loser, or both really.

Here's hoping that the rest of Kara is relatively more impressive than her. (Raises Goblet) Here, here. XD
I used to be a watchmaker.
Mar 22, 2019 8:55 AM
Mar 2018
Naruto showing off his skills after a long long time!!!! It was the vast amount of chakra reserve for which the entire Uzumaki clan was feared in the first place!
Mar 22, 2019 1:41 PM

Feb 2012
Yooooooooooooooooo Naruto, that was beastly.

Kurama push onnnn.
Mar 22, 2019 5:40 PM
Mar 2019
I have a question. Couldn't Naruto had given sage chakra to Delta to absorb. By absorbing it she would have turned into a frog???? You know it happened in the Pain arc with one of the body of Pain...
Mar 24, 2019 2:35 AM

Oct 2015
Avd_2002 said:
I have a question. Couldn't Naruto had given sage chakra to Delta to absorb. By absorbing it she would have turned into a frog???? You know it happened in the Pain arc with one of the body of Pain...

That's a pretty good question. Maybe she would have figured it out.

---

Insane chapter. Rasengan's not enough? Odama rasengan! Not enough? Chou odama rasengan! Still not enough? Chou-chou odama rasengan! Perfection!
Mar 24, 2019 11:58 AM

Dec 2017
This parody series is kinda funny.
In this series, seems like the size of the Rasengan matters more than its nature transformation; the flashy Lava Release: Rasenshūriken is nothing compared to Giant Rasengan? Okay then.
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 24, 2019 3:15 PM

Nov 2018
When in doubt, USE AN EVEN BIGGER RASENGAN lol this post.

Mar 24, 2019 4:54 PM
Overthinker

Jun 2017
BenRyan said:
When in doubt, USE AN EVEN BIGGER RASENGAN lol this post.

Honestly, seeing that tactic was just so classic Naruto. It made me smile despite how silly it is.
Mar 25, 2019 5:48 PM

Jul 2007
Honestly when you look at the kind of universal battles and over all DBZ level of intensity that naruto has had to endure in this chaotic war, meteors being flunged at him, the world on virtual collapse due to the infinite tsuyomi, nature chakra fused balls of energy the size of a continent being tossed around, unbelievably charged up susano abilities, some how one female ninja with a little bit of enhanced taijutsu and android skills just doesn't compare.

Quite frankly the series has reached such cosmic levels of power in the story that the author is forced to Nerf the power scaling a bit so its more logical in terms of representing the new generation shinobi. That is why a sequal is not always the best idea.

Look at what they had to do with DB super to justify the power increase, they had to bring in multiple universes and characters so god damn powerful, that there literally gods of a universe. Its just to much and obviously the author of boruto didn't want to go that route so he instead chose to write the story so thats its like a new beginning for a new generation. Naruto being as OP as he was, would completely shatter the very foundation and rules set forth that would establish this new generation in the narutoverse.

That is why in my opinion naruto should of really been the end, or maybe he and sasuke should of died in the story and be known as legends or god of shinobi like how the story of naruto first began with the 1st and 2nd hokage. Then you can start a new chapter with new generation rookie shinobi and establish a different set of rules that dictates the mechanics and power scaling of this new world.

I understand why fans are so upset about this, its really a slap in the face honestly. When after witnessing everything that naruto has been through, to see him reduced to a mere shadow of what he used to be capable of would piss any one off. If you are going to coordinate the power scaling to be consistent in the story and not contradict anything, then you can't make naruto look like a weakling just for the sake of plot convenience because its not his story, its boruto story. I really do understand this argument and why fans are not taking a liking to it. It is a simple writing structure, you just can't break the rules like that. Unfortunately alot of authors fall into this kind of trap.

Mar 25, 2019 6:27 PM
Apr 2017
link9us said:
Honestly when you look at the kind of universal battles and over all DBZ level of intensity that naruto has had to endure in this chaotic war, meteors being flunged at him, the world on virtual collapse due to the infinite tsuyomi, nature chakra fused balls of energy the size of a continent being tossed around, unbelievably charged up susano abilities, some how one female ninja with a little bit of enhanced taijutsu and android skills just doesn't compare.

Quite frankly the series has reached such cosmic levels of power in the story that the author is forced to Nerf the power scaling a bit so its more logical in terms of representing the new generation shinobi. That is why a sequal is not always the best idea.

Look at what they had to do with DB super to justify the power increase, they had to bring in multiple universes and characters so god damn powerful, that there literally gods of a universe. Its just to much and obviously the author of boruto didn't want to go that route so he instead chose to write the story so thats its like a new beginning for a new generation. Naruto being as OP as he was, would completely shatter the very foundation and rules set forth that would establish this new generation in the narutoverse.

That is why in my opinion naruto should of really been the end, or maybe he and sasuke should of died in the story and be known as legends or god of shinobi like how the story of naruto first began with the 1st and 2nd hokage. Then you can start a new chapter with new generation rookie shinobi and establish a different set of rules that dictates the mechanics and power scaling of this new world.

I understand why fans are so upset about this, its really a slap in the face honestly. When after witnessing everything that naruto has been through, to see him reduced to a mere shadow of what he used to be capable of would piss any one off. If you are going to coordinate the power scaling to be consistent in the story and not contradict anything, then you can't make naruto look like a weakling just for the sake of plot convenience because its not his story, its boruto story. I really do understand this argument and why fans are not taking a liking to it. It is a simple writing structure, you just can't break the rules like that. Unfortunately alot of authors fall into this kind of trap.
link9us said:

Agreed.The way you defined the power scaling structure is absolutely correct. And Naruto is more clever as a Shinobi, Boruto keeps dumbing him down as if he doesn't already have any battle experience.
Mar 28, 2019 12:25 AM

Dec 2017
soul_reaper_x said:
link9us said:

Agreed.The way you defined the power scaling structure is absolutely correct. And Naruto is more clever as a Shinobi, Boruto keeps dumbing him down as if he doesn't already have any battle experience.
I agree too.
By the way, one of the things that pisses me (and many fans, maybe) off the most is the way Naruto uses his moves. Why would he need to go S6P mode right off the bat as if he is facing a final boss from the beginning of each of his battle? Isn't it supposed to be his trump card? More so, he in his ultimate form still struggled against a low ranked opponent. It would be like Itachi and Sasuke casting Susanoo against Kabuto from the very beginning of their battle. So ridiculous! Like you said, it feels like being slapped in the face.
The author shouldn't make Naruto to go full force in any battle of Boruto, even if nothing stops him from doing so. I think it would keep the power scaling from getting out of hand, a bit.
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 28, 2019 12:56 AM
Apr 2017
electromagneto said:
soul_reaper_x said:

I agree too.
By the way, one of the things that pisses me (and many fans, maybe) off the most is the way Naruto uses his moves. Why would he need to go S6P mode right off the bat as if he is facing a final boss from the beginning of each of his battle? Isn't it supposed to be his trump card? More so, he in his ultimate form still struggled against a low ranked opponent. It would be like Itachi and Sasuke casting Susanoo against Kabuto from the very beginning of their battle. So ridiculous! Like you said, it feels like being slapped in the face.
The author shouldn't make Naruto to go full force in any battle of Boruto, even if nothing stops him from doing so. I think it would keep the power scaling from getting out of hand, a bit.

That, and the fact that the authors resort to Naruto and Sasuke for any good fight. It's as if the writers don't know how to build any hype, and making him go all out with S6P is ridiculous too.
Apr 16, 2019 5:53 PM
May 2012
link9us said:

Totally. What a shit show.
Mar 20, 2021 6:49 AM
Jun 2020
I can't understand, Is naruto weak in boruto or delta is too strong to give that much fight🤔
Jan 12, 2023 5:41 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Naruto is back again with his Rasengan spam.
Feb 20, 3:28 PM
Feb 2023
Where are the people who complained about the nerf in the last chapter???

in fact, more than ten years have passed since the war, obviously the older ones would not be in shape (as seen in Sarada's Gaiden). With Naruto the situation gets worse, the guy took over as Hokage and look at the life he leads... He would never have time, much less have the luxury of training with so many tasks.

It's okay that when Naruto ended, there were already more than 200 chapters that the coherence of power levels no longer counted (Madara practically didn't wear out, even after being revived by RinneTensei and taking damage was a walk in the park).

But now that they are at least trying to add a more realistic concept, they stone the work, it's total nonsense. And I have my doubts if Naruto really used Six Paths Mode. There are many theories that he no longer has, but the certainty is not completely 100%. Accept that time has passed... If that were the case, Hiruzen would have killed Orochimaru, right?

More topics from this board

» Can I start with this??

removed-user - Mar 26

12 by BatoKusanagi »»
Apr 6, 4:19 AM

» Boruto TS Design

mayudhwuh - Aug 10, 2023

10 by Seya-san »»
Mar 20, 8:54 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 67 Discussion

Tetsuyagiri - Feb 20, 2022

20 by Xarouliss »»
Dec 9, 2023 11:38 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 30 Discussion

Kuma - Dec 21, 2018

9 by loris_bove »»
Nov 14, 2023 2:57 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 80 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Cruicruise - Apr 18, 2023

53 by ZugarCupK »»
Oct 28, 2023 5:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.