Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2019 8:00 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I like how they've introduced like 20 new concepts that have never been talked about in these last 3 or so episodes.

Jewlie and Janice's performance was amazing. Now Dressing Pafe are God idols. Shame PriPara is already over, I would've liked seeing Tricolore or Non become kami aidorus.
Oct 8, 2021 8:15 AM

Feb 2020
Jewlie and Janice's performance wasn't enough to solve the situation, but after Dressing Pafé become God Idols, they were able to smash the window on Pakku's chest.

And now is up to MY☆DREAM to do the rest and bring Pakku and Laala back.

SerafosMay 5, 10:16 AM
Dec 15, 2022 4:02 PM

Dec 2012
Dressing Godhood. I have now lived a complete life. Idol Time being a continuation is bringing every lingering wish from the main series to life.
May 29, 8:24 PM

Nov 2009
Huh... I guess the Goddesses are gonna be the little sisters of Time Spirits.

um... ok....

we got some random punk-rock looking dude on the boypara hyping up the boys to cheer for the girls...

Anyways, I guess this last few episodes are going to be the "All Stars" like they did for the Movie where all characters sings one after another.

The goddess are still pretty good, I like Jewlie's soft voice, it sounds really nice to listen to.

Also... Useless Mia appears randomly again just to say "I am by myself, so I can't do it"...

But... they suddenly add in a new "God Idol" out of no where... you don't even need to train or compete for it... the second place of the previous Divine Idol competition is good enough...

Tho they do have penalty if they didn't actually obtain the title, which is somehow losing their Priticket that seems to be infinite in the first place and is given by the Goddess. But I guess since previous season, they did mention the Goddesses are still under the "System's" rules. Even now, the Goddesses had to return back to OG Pripara cause they came to the other Pripara without permission? huh...

Who's actually giving out these Permissions and is in control of the System... Since we know it's not the "Time Spirits", cause otherwise they would given the Goddesses permission to stay, but they didn't. (tho the Goddesses somehow still return for a few seconds to grant Dressing Parfait their God title)

I guess they won't ever actually answer who's actually the "Top Boss" of Pripara.

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Idol Time PriPara Episode 19 Discussion

Kagami - Aug 13, 2017

3 by staruke »»
Jul 5, 9:51 AM

Poll: » Idol Time PriPara Episode 51 Discussion

Chandela - Apr 8, 2018

6 by amlg »»
May 29, 10:17 PM

Poll: » Idol Time PriPara Episode 50 Discussion

Gnowmi - Mar 20, 2018

9 by amlg »»
May 29, 8:26 PM

Poll: » Idol Time PriPara Episode 48 Discussion

DreamingBeats - Mar 14, 2018

4 by amlg »»
May 29, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Idol Time PriPara Episode 47 Discussion

removed-user - Mar 10, 2019

2 by amlg »»
May 28, 11:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.