Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 25, 2019 2:59 PM

Oct 2018
Marrine Kreisch was a total b*tch and should have received capital punishment. Change my mind.
Feb 27, 2019 4:55 PM

May 2013
Lol

Just because she spent the night unwillingly with Mirza? That scene was supposed to make you uncomfortable as she had no other option in-front of a blood-thirsty warlord, who attempts to kill anyone coming his way if they don't agree with his views.
Truly a Divine Comedy
Feb 27, 2019 11:07 PM

Oct 2018
KreatorX said:
Lol

Just because she spent the night unwillingly with Mirza? That scene was supposed to make you uncomfortable as she had no other option in-front of a blood-thirsty warlord, who attempts to kill anyone coming his way if they don't agree with his views.

Lol wut. Did you not see how she continued a war that costed probably hundreds of thousands of lives (when she knew who the enemy was and could have ended it), slaughtered soldiers and unarmed citizens (men, women, and children) even when they surrendered, used forbidden demon miasma biowarefare, ignored the MC’s proposal of stopping the war and the church, killed her fucking cousin(who was a very chill guy that wanted peace).

She is an ignorant criminal responsible for so many suffering and death. And yet she gets to rule the empire as empress, lol how tf does that work. She’s gonna run the empire into ruin with her dumbass decisions.
Classy_CassyFeb 27, 2019 11:12 PM
Feb 28, 2019 12:28 AM

May 2013
Classy_Cassy said:
KreatorX said:
Lol

Lol wut. Did you not see how she continued a war that costed probably hundreds of thousands of lives (when she knew who the enemy was and could have ended it), slaughtered soldiers and unarmed citizens (men, women, and children) even when they surrendered, used forbidden demon miasma biowarefare, ignored the MC’s proposal of stopping the war and the church, killed her fucking cousin(who was a very chill guy that wanted peace).

She is an ignorant criminal responsible for so many suffering and death. And yet she gets to rule the empire as empress, lol how tf does that work. She’s gonna run the empire into ruin with her dumbass decisions.

Lol, I was pulling your leg hahah

Although I would not call her ignorant. She knew what she did was 'evil' in her eyes. Her thinking was that the prior methods to achieve unity would not work through mere talks, to the point that she herself says there is no going back from here after having caused so much death. Suffering and death are not quite equatable here since nobody is free of sin in that world. It is war and a struggle for power-grab. Almost everyone should be given capital punishment for that. This has to be one of the bloodiest anime I have seen as well.

In any case, just for the sake of story, she didn't expect to be 'forgiven' or given another chance by her lover after all that because she very well knew where her actions led to. As for her ruling as empress, I don't quite think she'd blissfully ignore what her new emperor has to say, who in turn advocates peace and hates war as a means to an end.
Truly a Divine Comedy
May 4, 2019 7:45 AM
Dec 2016
I literally stopped for atleast 2hrs after watching that scene with milza it breaks my heart to see marrine in that state. SHI! i almost had an emotional trauma
May 8, 2019 11:07 AM
Aug 2016
if its not because personal reason i will totally dropped the show because of that that scene kinda annoy me, its not that bad for me since alexis is not the main chara.
its not that i hate the chara but

Moreover her va is Kayano Ai T_T
wildapeMay 8, 2019 11:23 AM
Apr 26, 2020 4:15 PM

Jun 2009
Marie should not have been forgiven. She caused many innocent people to die and broke a lot of rules of war. She should have been beheaded.
Oct 1, 2020 5:07 PM

Sep 2015
I didn't like her either. The whole war was basically pointless. The marriage could have been delayed but it could have still been carried out even if there was opposition. All they had to do was untie and deal with the opposition. Instead they split apart and waged war. The premise didn't make much sense. To get the story moving, they made her be stupid.
Aug 19, 2022 4:20 AM
Aug 2021
Let’s be real she was a total bitch who did not deserve a happy ending. She basically threw a big ass tantrum over the fact no one wanted them to get married. Blaming it for the reason that her father died. Not mention got her cousin killed and gave up her virginity while my boy Alexus could’ve been knee deep in pun but chose love instead. Overall even if it wasn’t death she should’ve at least been punished some how. She might not have been a major villain but she was a villain none the less. Grief is not an excuse!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2018

53 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 30, 3:44 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2018

62 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 29, 10:42 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2018

99 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 29, 10:28 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 19, 2018

85 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 29, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2018

101 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 29, 2:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.