Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 19, 2019 7:43 AM

Nov 2015
I did not know this was announced! Let me tell you that this will be one great romcom, if done right,i expect it to be really good, not Kaguya-sama level good(nothing is that good) but it will be up there.
You cannot spell Light without L
Apr 7, 2019 8:26 PM
Mar 2016
Bronos23 said:
I did not know this was announced! Let me tell you that this will be one great romcom, if done right,i expect it to be really good, not Kaguya-sama level good(nothing is that good) but it will be up there.

Feel like Kaguya is quite overrated tbh. I have read the manga and it not bad. Just drag to long with all that trick. It pretty much DBZ anime filler. even there is development. And most important is i doesn't feel romance much since there is no introduction. They just already try trick each other since the beginning.
I enjoy this more, it keep simple yet but each chapter it showing their reaction and i can feel they did have a crush for each other while i already drop Kaguya.
And wait, there see only few chapter. Do it another 3 minutes anime again ? that explain how this kinda underground with no news at all.
Apr 8, 2019 4:58 AM

Nov 2015
@Heromo lol nothing you just said isn't true, they were not trying to trick each other since the begging(Half a year passed and they just waited for the other one to somehow confess) also in RikeKoi is the same thing (happens just out of the blue we havent seen what happen to lead to what happens in first epsodes( SPOILER FREE))
Maybe Kaguya is not your cup of tea but don't say things that are not true and have a double standard :)
Apr 8, 2019 8:32 AM
Mar 2016
Bronos23 said:
@Heromo lol nothing you just said isn't true, they were not trying to trick each other since the begging(Half a year passed and they just waited for the other one to somehow confess) also in RikeKoi is the same thing (happens just out of the blue we havent seen what happen to lead to what happens in first epsodes( SPOILER FREE))
Maybe Kaguya is not your cup of tea but don't say things that are not true and have a double standard :)

As i sad, it not bad. That comedy purpose was not actually my hate for it, i did follow the manga for a while. The thing is it too much chapter of that same thing and it become so boring to keep up How many chapter it is now again ? Romcome with over 70 chapter is unbearable in my book
While this one still not run out of milk to me (yet).
Also the other thing is in this one the Main duo don't know it them self and they try to test it. So now you can able to see their reaction and romance in process. Because it literally the concept of this story.
And they actually have different method and not repeat it too much so i did not lost my patience with this. Like after like some test with just theory they actual try to go out for a date.
Well, that was in a limited of ilegal translation i can read. Maybe it can step in the same mistake. But for what i see, it was way more entertainment. But one thing for sure, the drawing and girl in this look cuter
Jul 8, 2019 5:55 PM
Mar 2019
Heromo said:
Bronos23 said:

As i sad, it not bad. That comedy purpose was not actually my hate for it, i did follow the manga for a while. The thing is it too much chapter of that same thing and it become so boring to keep up How many chapter it is now again ? Romcome with over 70 chapter is unbearable in my book
Also the other thing is in this one the Main duo don't know it them self and they try to test it. So now you can able to see their reaction and romance in process. Because it literally the concept of this story.
And they actually have different method and not repeat it too much so i did not lost my patience with this. Like after like some test with just theory they actual try to go out for a date.
Well, that was in a limited of ilegal translation i can read. Maybe it can step in the same mistake. But for what i see, it was way more entertainment. But one thing for sure, the drawing and girl in this look cuter
Heromo said:
Bronos23 said:

Lol you haven't even read 80 chapters and you're saying that each chapter is the same, you need to read the sport festival arc and the cultural festival before judging. I agree that the beginning is quite slow but chapter 87 onward is where things gets serious
Jul 8, 2019 11:57 PM
Mar 2016
ScienceOtaku68 said:
Heromo said:

Heromo said:

Lol you haven't even read 80 chapters and you're saying that each chapter is the same, you need to read the sport festival arc and the cultural festival before judging. I agree that the beginning is quite slow but chapter 87 onward is where things gets serious

i mean that as my standard. Doens't mean i don't read it.
It been a while but i remember saw these event.
And holly shit, you expect people read over 80 chapter to see something. 3, take it or leave it.
Jul 9, 2019 4:08 PM

Nov 2011
Scheduled to premiere in 2020

rikekoi.com/anime
Jul 9, 2019 4:57 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Staff :

Director: Tooru Kitahata (Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Next)
Script: Rintarou Ikeda (Tejina-Senpai), Michiko Yokote (Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu)
Character Design: Yusuke Isouchi
Studio: Zero-G

Cast:

Yuuma Uchida
Sora Amamiya
Natsuko Hara
Nichika Ohmori
Jun Fukushima
Ryoutarou Okiayu
Momo Asakura

https://twitter.com/pkjd8I8/status/1148733154364030976
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jul 12, 2019 8:06 AM

Jun 2013
I see the character design is quite good. Is the story interesting?

ryanstrikeJul 12, 2019 8:17 AM
Jul 18, 2019 3:04 AM
May 2016
ryanstrike said:
I see the character design is quite good. Is the story interesting?

If you like Kaguya-sama you will like it.
Jul 19, 2019 3:01 PM
Oct 2018
here the guy is still a virgin, but what about the girl ??

from a long time ago, anime romance always with male characters are still virgin, but the girl always has experience, I feel bored and saturated with this setting ...

for example: 3D kanojo, Tada kun, Wotaku ni koi and many more always like that... πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

I hope once the male character has a lot of experience and the girl character still a virgin,,, or I hope both of them are still virgins.... πŸ€“πŸ€“
Lia_ameliaJul 19, 2019 3:07 PM
Jul 20, 2019 6:47 AM

Nov 2015
Lia_amelia said:
here the guy is still a virgin, but what about the girl ??

from a long time ago, anime romance always with male characters are still virgin, but the girl always has experience, I feel bored and saturated with this setting ...

for example: 3D kanojo, Tada kun, Wotaku ni koi and many more always like that... πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

I hope once the male character has a lot of experience and the girl character still a virgin,,, or I hope both of them are still virgins.... πŸ€“πŸ€“

lol what? In 99% of romance anime both of them are virgins :) and in this anime also that is the case
Aug 4, 2019 11:26 PM
Dec 2018
Just red 16 chapters of the mamga and this is giving my a kaguya sama feeling (romcom ish) this isnt like kaguya-sama but the premise of romance/love is present (obv
) the situations are kinda unique or diffrent ateast for me since it involve 2 kinda antisocial( not realy amigo social but not social) charcters and their take on the definition of love
Sep 4, 2019 12:24 AM
Dec 2016
Kaguya is fundamentally a different type of story from RikeKoi. While Kaguya has comedic elements and dedicated chapters for jokes, it spends just as much time on character development and legitimate romantic drama you might see out of a shoujo. RikeKoi is a comedy through-and-through for nearly 100% of its runtime. Nearly every panel and line of dialog is buildup to a punchline of some sort of the punchline itself. If you go into Kaguya with only the expectation that it's a comedy, you're going to be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2019 2:24 AM

Nov 2011
Sep 11, 2019 2:25 AM
ε­”ηœŸγƒ»γ‚³γ‚¦γƒžγ‚³γƒˆ

Jun 2017

Looks like another interesting Winter show to keep up with!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 17, 2019 12:51 PM
Dec 2017
This seems like it'll be a really cool series to watch. I didn't watch Kaguya (though I plan to) but I'll definitely try to watch this as it airs.
Sep 30, 2019 10:24 PM
Apr 2018
Kyaaa Omoshiroiii 😍 I’ll definitely wait for this πŸ˜†
*Too lazy to make another signature*
Oct 14, 2019 8:03 AM
ε­”ηœŸγƒ»γ‚³γ‚¦γƒžγ‚³γƒˆ

Jun 2017
New Key Visual is Out and it looks Great!

https://twitter.com/pkjd8I8/status/1183759336876544000?s=20

Oct 15, 2019 5:53 AM
ε­”ηœŸγƒ»γ‚³γ‚¦γƒžγ‚³γƒˆ

Jun 2017
Oct 17, 2019 5:20 AM

Apr 2009
can't wait to watch this one after i watch Oresuki :D girls in lab coats are a hot damn :|
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Oct 18, 2019 12:40 PM
Dec 2018
Bronos23 said:
not everything is about kaguya-sama
Oct 21, 2019 9:04 PM

Jul 2014
I've got a feeling every coming romance genre will now be compared to Kaguya with threads like this being the norm with the typical opening "its good but not as good as Kaguya-sama" type of shits.

That aside the main female's design looks amazing, was her fcking ponytail wiggling like a furry characters tail when she was being shy? and she's voiced by Amamiya Sora, I.am.sold! premise seems fun as well, just some awkward characters doing dumb funny shit with some romance, just the stuffs I dig with.
Oct 22, 2019 2:30 AM

Jun 2019
I see.
This is kaguya sama in adult year and they are postgraduate student.
Oct 22, 2019 2:45 AM

Nov 2015
Osh1T said:
Bronos23 said:
not everything is about kaguya-sama
this was posted in february my dude...Kaguya was airing at that time. And also the plot is in some ways similar to Kaguya's and also, why not? Kaguya-sama imo is the best romcom ever(manga reader here) while Hachiman as a MC is the man, the way Kaguya manages to enetertain every single week with these types of genre is astonishing
Oct 23, 2019 1:30 AM
Jun 2017
I'm not too far into the manga for this, but I do enjoy it a lot.
I think it's really fun and in some ways, it reminds me more of Wotakoi. In Wotakoi, it's rather straightforward. With Rikekoi, it's all about exploration, experimentation.

And that's all without drama being thrown in as a plot device. Most romcoms have some kind of central conflict mixed in later into the series to bring the characters together. They need to support each other and grow closer or something along those lines. Something to force them into being together.
For those series, it's the journey on the way to starting the relationship.

In the case of Wotakoi and Rikekoi, the relationships are established almost immediately. No beating around the bush and almost no drama necessary except for - and again, this is for both series - the supporting characters.
For the main couples of both series, they're not trying to get into relationships. They're trying to feel their way through what a relationship is to them.
I think that's really interesting.
Oct 23, 2019 5:45 AM
Apr 2018
AHHHH IM VERY VERY HYPED, I heard the song on the PV and it gave me romance vibes all over again 😍😍
*Too lazy to make another signature*
Oct 27, 2019 6:35 AM

May 2017
Well it has a sadistic loli so I'm definitely gonna watch it.
81982062_p0
Nov 19, 2019 7:02 PM

Nov 2011
Nov 19, 2019 7:53 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Also, Amazon Prime in Japan is going to drop all 12 episodes of the anime on January 10. (Yes, like what Crunchyroll did with ReLIFE back then)
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Nov 20, 2019 2:28 PM

Nov 2015
DatRandomDude said:
Also, Amazon Prime in Japan is going to drop all 12 episodes of the anime on January 10. (Yes, like what Crunchyroll did with ReLIFE back then)

Damn those are great news for us!! I hope that it will pay out like it did with for ReLIFE makers
Nov 21, 2019 2:38 AM
May 2018
Emurse said:
DatRandomDude said:
Did you think Amazon(US) will release them too with subtitles? Also will the episodes be full length or half?

At this point is hard to tell if Amazon has license outside Japan at all. Some anime like Kemurikusa was unclear until airing. But if no one announces it save to say they have it.
Taking about subs. If they have license they will release all episodes with subs. What I mean that Amazon US doing same thing as JP one ( for example first 3 episodes of Vinland same day). About lengthen it should be 24 min per episode.
LTU_EiMsNov 21, 2019 2:42 AM
Dec 13, 2019 12:15 AM
ε­”ηœŸγƒ»γ‚³γ‚¦γƒžγ‚³γƒˆ

Jun 2017
Op released:

"Paradox".

Sounds so cute and the visuals are pretty cool too, looking forward to this even more now!

Edit: ED released as well!

Personally, first impression-wise, I love the ED a lot more but I'm hoping this'll grow on me with time. Really glad to see Sou in this as well, hoping to see more of his songs featuring in anime!
_MushiRock11_Dec 18, 2019 7:15 PM

Dec 19, 2019 2:26 AM
May 2015
Lol, I could hear the Original poster of this page's Ojou sama laughter all the way to Bulgaria where I'm from. XD
Dec 19, 2019 12:54 PM

Nov 2015
@_MushiRock11_ The OP is light-novelish but i think with each passing week it will grow on us, though i don't understand why almost every rom(com) light novel has to have the same OP vibe :/ Just look at Durarara or NGNL OP ..it rocks!
Jan 2, 2020 3:38 PM

Feb 2014
Heromo said:
Bronos23 said:

Feel like Kaguya is quite overrated tbh (...)

That's some good ol' bait

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

-Stray - Jan 13, 2020

118 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 18, 12:59 PM

Poll: » Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

uninstallthegame - Jan 13, 2020

56 by Matheus050 »»
Jan 21, 6:20 AM

Poll: » Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

52 by Matheus050 »»
Jan 12, 6:04 PM

» Should I?

Jai_akash - Jan 6

12 by MK17_2 »»
Jan 8, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita. Episode 9 Discussion

49 by Matheus050 »»
Jan 5, 2:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.