Forum Settings
Forums
No Game No Life (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2019 8:32 AM

Jan 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow, just wow I just don't have the words to describe my enjoyment for this vol.

Sora is just such a evil Bastard lmfao especially his this quote.

"Shut up! All those who are elves have a destiny to go from being kidnapped by orcs and saying “Ku, just kill me” to transforming into Ero Elves! I have judged that the providence would not be fooled by the change in notation of “elves” to “Elves (Forest spirits race)”!!”

I mean he's so fixed on making those Elves ero elves lmfao.

And we finally know why Jibril betrayed them, man, I just teared up reading her reasons for betraying them this is the first time we ever saw Jibril showing some emotion and she was even crying. aah my heart.

And Lol all of them got played and I mean played really hard by those siblings rofl.

Well, we finally get to see Kuuhaku lost for the first time ever. Well, finally Old Deus really felt for her I mean she's just a poor soul who even doubts who was she. Felt really bad for Fii and Kurumi there lmao.

Finally getting some action with Ex-Machina next time.
Apr 14, 2019 2:53 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
This volume got so complex in the middle parts that I didn't even have time to consider the implications of basically befriending an Old Deus at the end of it. If everything went smoothly from here on out then you can totally see the logical flow of events for how the remaining races of Disboard would ally themselves with the confederation as well in order to challenge Tet directly... but of course things are never going to go that easily and with that cliffhanger/tease at the very end which seemed very Ex-Machina-esque, I guess we'll just have to see where things go next this summer ^_^
Apr 15, 2019 12:24 AM
Nov 2010
HaXXspetten said:
that cliffhanger/tease at the very end which seemed very Ex-Machina-esque, I guess we'll just have to see where things go next this summer ^_^

I'm betting that they kidnap Shiro and make her their queen or something. They can detect a link between her and the past Ex-Machina. Then we get to watch Sora and her flip out at being separated. Book ends with them joining the confederation
Oct 7, 2019 4:01 PM

Feb 2018
mvp war is Sora? Jibril finally understood what it was like to lose his master for the second time and the great war that occurred because of Jibril's challenge to Sora, now turned around Jibril faced a choice where his master had to die, and now Jibril for the second time crying. Oh yeah, for the first time Kuuhaku lost the game.
May 25, 2020 5:43 AM

Feb 2013
Can someone please explain to me the Kuuhaku plan that is revealed in the end of the volume and led to
I've read that several times and I still couldn't get it entirely...
I bet it's due to the Brazilian official translation, which is not that great considering that I had to read volume 7 again in English to really understand what's going on...

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Aug 8, 2020 9:21 AM

Nov 2014
Finally over... I really disliked this arc. Idk if it's translation's or author's fault, but it seemed waaay overcomplicated for what actually happened. It was just hard to read.
But I'll admit ero elves made my day.
Nov 14, 2020 2:17 PM
Jun 2017
So holou was the old deus that created the ex machina = shuwi who by developing an "heart" and starting to hope created Tet?

More topics from this board

» State of the Light Novel / Manga

ateks - Jul 6, 2022

5 by Azani »»
Apr 12, 1:52 AM

» any news?

monke_guy - Feb 28

11 by monke_guy »»
Mar 1, 12:37 AM

Poll: » No Game No Life Chapter 14 Discussion

y2k890 - Mar 27, 2016

2 by Rezete_01 »»
Jan 4, 4:38 PM

» Season 2 for anime?

KillerMammoth - Jul 9, 2014

1 by yssfbrrd »»
Dec 29, 2023 4:22 PM

» No Game No Life Volume 12 Discussion

HaXXspetten - Dec 17, 2023

11 by Masshiroi »»
Dec 23, 2023 12:08 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.